Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos (37396 Views)

Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Wear Super Eagles Jersey / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter / 40th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo & Her Children Festus Oladunjoye & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by deymoh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Endowed Nigerian Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Ojo is celebrating with her handsome boy, Felix, ahead of his 17th birthday which is in two days time.

Iyabo shared the photos and wrote :

"A journey of 17years started just like yesterday, it wasn't easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord! my first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value . I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17years n I will never stop loving u even in death. Keep making mama proud because thats all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own. Happy birthday in advance my golden boy @fedel_x mama loves u beyond ur imagination. It's tomorrow yeepee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3kcg0IYzK/?hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by deymoh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
YOU WILL BE STUNNED AFTER SEEING THESE MORE AMAZING PHOTOS OF IYABO OJO AND HER HANDSOME SON FOR THE BIRTHDAY HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/iyabo-ojo-strikes-sexy-poses-with-her.html
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by ZoggingMaster: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2016
See as the mummy be like him girlfriend. But wait a minute... Why are these old ladies looking sexier than our ladies of the twenties? A beg who know am make e tel me. N'a like dis I wan make my wife be even in her 40's

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by anytexy: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Breaking; Nnamdi kalu arrives court unapologetically with "I love Biafra" inscription. What a true freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by busky101(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2016
Imagine, this should be a lesson to ladies that terminate early pregnancy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by dayleke: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
So iyabo was like that years back?
She don born again to change color?
Na wa o....

2 Likes

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by MKO4ever(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
His own better naa, but I kind of not like the first picture.....There seems to be something wrong with that supposed mother-son pose

1 Like

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by emeogbo: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dirty jeans reigned for guys wey no get soap to do laundry, ripped jeans reigned and it helped those wey no get money to mend their clothes, pls let rumpled clothes reign, so that it can help those wey no get light. Wear rumpled to make it fashion. #teamrumpledclothes

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by sexymoma(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
To born come dey hungry me angry

1 Like

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Readonee35L(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice pix
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by LadyAimy: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
17th shocked shocked
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by myqel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
the boy will be 17 years tomorrow? how old is Iyabo Ojo herself and at what age did she give birth to him?
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Horlawale1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice pix sha.

A happy ending I must say.
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by haydeey(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm.
Hope there is nothing more to the mother-son Relationship *just saying*

#Haydeewashere

1 Like

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
myqel:
the boy will be 17 years tomorrow? how old is Iyabo Ojo herself and at what age did she give birth to him?
grin grin grin
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by seyiojomu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
sexymoma:

Make I give u belle?

3 Likes

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bobo and his gir-gir
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
We have funky mummies now! cheesy
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by phinaluv(f): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dz guy z too cute##FESTUS am Ready oo in Adekunle Gold's voice

3 Likes

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by ibkgab001: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
I love Iyabo ojo happy birthday Son
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
sexymoma:

Oya nau

Let's go there wink wink wink
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Hadeyemy: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
emeogbo:
Dirty jeans reigned for guys wey no get soap to do laundry, ripped jeans reigned and it helped those wey no get money to mend their clothes, pls let rumpled clothes reign, so that it can help those wey no get light. Wear rumpled to make it fashion. #teamrumpledclothes
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by bushguy: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Those picture were taken when she was out of the country last month to visit Festus in the US and for those those doubting his age, ama shock you with his picture when he was just 2years old and that was 15years ago.
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by bushguy: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
phinaluv:
Dz guy z too cute##FESTUS am Ready oo in Adekunle Gold's voice

Relocate to omole phase ll and come this summer you can hook up with him
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Lekewatt(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
See as the mummy be like him girlfriend. But wait a minute... Why are these old ladies looking sexier than our ladies of the twenties? A beg who know am make e tel me. N'a like dis I wan make my wife be even in her 40's
grin
ZoggingMaster:
in LD's voice......''na wash''. dont even go dia becos na sambisa forest.
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by carammel(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
myqel:
She was 21,she had him in her first marriage.
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by bushguy: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lekewatt:
;Din LD's voice......''na wash''. dont even go dia becos na sambisa forest.

Was your mama cute and petit in her 40's??
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Dainikel(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
I love mums looking like siblings to their kids...& the dude's cute too.
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by bushguy: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
carammel:

She was 21,she had him in her first marriage.

Nah you get sense pass. Please fill those fools with info

1 Like

Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by Scarpon(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Her colour changed
Re: Festus Oladunjoye Ojo's 17th Birthday: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son With New Photos by labamo07(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
myqel:
Google can help you google what can be googled in a googlable manner.................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Kim Oprah Shares Her Throwback Pictures From 2 To 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.