Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano (51540 Views)

See The Current Prices Of Commodities In Nigeria - Vanguard's Consumer Watch / Prices Of Rice, Grains In Jigawa Crash Down / Prices Of Rice, Beans, Maize Soar At Lagos Market - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Masculity(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
hadura29:

Very funny answer... grin
Good morning..

Morning, Sir. Lol its out of frustration, pardon biko.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by vivavik(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Benjoh:
Did you expect to hear good response from enemies before? All their wishes are for the hardship to get more serious than this so that they will feel happy everyday but devil is doomed, by God grace things will get easier and better.
May God shame the looters that unleashed this on us because I know the problems of today started long time ago. Thanks for news.
u know, I keep asking myself this same question all the time, but why?
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by vivavik(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
But why are they sellingoing BTW 18-20k in ph na, it's high time the govt regulate prices in the market, imagine the profit range.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Iamsane: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
who all this lie go help. i deal on rice and bought on wholesale at 13500 and who are they decieving, i thought imported rice are cotraband. Dem Just They Confuse Masses Anyhow

Who all this Madness go help: I guess wailers. You deal on rice yet the bolded above. You dont know that borders were closed on rice and not the ports.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by justjify(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
DONT MIND DEM BUBU SYMPATHIZERS
angry

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by kishimi8(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Saao:
maybe I don't know how to read, thank God u can read but remember my opinion is not inferior to anyone opinion Cuz I grew to know that Hausa's consume more rice that any tribe in Nigeria and during fasting, they consume less which in turn means low patronage or reduce in price.

oga I de fast.. I have a household I'm feeding. And as a hausa man I believe I know more about our feeding habits than you. You don't fast yet you claim to know the feeding habits of family that fasts I know the amount of food I've purchased in the first two weeks of Ramadan.
Anyways it's left for you to worry. As for us we buying it at that price. If you choose to believe left for u

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
iyobosadavid:
my sister, the thing self tire me oo. I was even even expecting to see like 6 or 7k that's why I quickly jump into the thread.
grin grin grin
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by bashydemy1: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
who all this lie go help. i deal on rice and bought on wholesale at 13500 and who are they decieving, i thought imported rice are cotraband. Dem Just They Confuse Masses Anyhow
Are you this Daf.t or what? this survey was carried yesterday (Sunday) and truly cfa has finally crashed. I stay in cotonou and i know what that means.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by hadura29(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Masculity:

Morning, Sir. Lol its out of frustration, pardon biko.

Last last he go better my brother...

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by biggal: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
All these arguments wont help please who can help me with5bags to waybill downloader to ph. Lets help one anoda. I need only muslim who is fasting so dat i wont be cheated

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by biggal: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ghis is d only way we can help one anoda in this country not by arguing. Pls who knows if d réduction will reach ph
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Masculity(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
hadura29:

Last last he go better my brother...

Ameeeeeeen. May God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Aburumah75: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Femich18:
I hope the survey is true o...But where are our kano brothers...make una come testify o

its very true. i live in Katsina, just a stone-throw from Kano. i confirm from my bros in Kano just now that the price today revolves around N12,000.ook-N12,500.00k per bag of imported rice.
the price is even expected to decrease further today.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Mob2323(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Illiterate for your information kano state is nigeria number one commercial state it is landlock but import tru aircargo neigbouring country

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by biggal: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chei no help from fellow nairalanders
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Ayus34(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
i live in Lagos Where The Rice Pass Through To Kano Or Is There Another Thing They Are Not Telling Us.
You have need to also understand that some northern dealers do bring in their products from neighboring countries like chad,niger,even benin republic etc and most of them trade with CFA,so reason u can't just displace the news in totality.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Femich18(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aburumah75:

its very true. i live in Katsina, just a stone-throw from Kano. i confirm from my bros in Kano just now that the price today revolves around N12,000.ook-N12,500.00k per bag of imported rice.
the price is even expected to decrease further today.
Lovely....Thanks bro
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by barcaboi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
i live in Lagos Where The Rice Pass Through To Kano Or Is There Another Thing They Are Not Telling Us.
ehn ehn so rice dey go kano from lagos....tell me something
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by iyobosadavid: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin
Here in Port Harcout they still sell 50kg (full bag) for 19k.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Here in Port Harcout they still sell 50kg (full bag) for 19k.
Na big man city nau. Una get oyel cheesy
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by iyobosadavid: 12:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Na big man city nau. Una get oyel cheesy
hmm this one pass big man city oo, one small tuber of yam Aboki go tell you 8hundred naira.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
iyobosadavid:
hmm this one pass big man city oo, one small tuber of yam Aboki go tell you 8hundred naira.
Means of living dey high for there from time in memorial sad not to talk of now.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by iyobosadavid: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Means of living dey high for there from time in memorial sad not to talk of now.
my dear God go help us, any how e be man must survive. u are still awake uptill this time?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by biggal: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by kolomax(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
biggal:
All these arguments wont help please who can help me with5bags to waybill downloader to ph. Lets help one anoda. I need only muslim who is fasting so dat i wont be cheated
bro anybody can be fasting and become a Muslim online so be careful not to fall victim of scampers..
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
iyobosadavid:
my dear God go help us, any how e be man must survive. u are still awake uptill this time?
Yes oooooo U nko grin just helping PMB to think about moving the con3 forward. It's a big work I must tell U embarassed
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Almukreem: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fool You should go and have knowledge of Naija Route before talking. who told you is only through lagos that we the Northerners pass through to get into Cotonou?? Critics Mind
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Almukreem: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fool You should go and have knowledge of Naija Route before talking. who told you is only through lagos that we the Northerners pass through to get into Cotonou?? Critics Mind
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by Almukreem: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
You that you are talking about Yam, do u farm it there?? dont forget that Yam farming do hold here in the north particularly north central and Taraba state........ And please ask your colleague that serve here in north, what is making them not to go back to there dungeon they will tell you Food is very Cheap here in the North...
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by iyobosadavid: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Yes oooooo U nko grin just helping PMB to think about moving the con3 forward. It's a big work I must tell U embarassed
yes dearie, all Haterz must be put to shame and i can bet on that.
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by biggal: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
21k as of today in ph
Re: Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano by John902(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
kishimi8:

Yeah it's true price has dropped over here. Not sure why though. Besides don't forget na aboki deal in rice pass and aboki is always fair in business
yes I know your sincerity about price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / 6 Soft Drinks In Nigeria And Their Origin / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.