Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) (3167 Views)

Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Natural Supplements That Helps Desolve Fibroid And Its Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Most doctors don’t know the cause of uterine fibroids,but research and experience point to some prevailing factors:
GENETIC CHANGES:
Many fibroid contain genes that differ from those in normal uterine muscle cells.There’s also some evidence that fibroids run in some families and that identical twins are more likely to both develop fibroids in their reproductive years than non-identical twins.
HORMONES:
Estrogen and Progesterone are two hormones that stimulate development of the uterine lining during each menstrual cycle in preparation for pregnancy, appear to be one of the things that promote the growth of fibroids. Fibroids contain more estrogen and progesterone receptors than normal uterine muscle cells do. Fibroids tend to shrink after menopause due to decrease in hormones

RACE:Women of African descent are two to three times more likely to develop uterine fibroids than women of other races.African women also at a younger age(in their 20s) may also develop symptoms of fibroids in contrast to Caucasian women with fibroids in whom symptoms typically occur during their 30s and 40s.

OTHER GROWTH FACTORS
Substances that help the body maintain tissues such as insulin-like growth factor may likely enhance the growth of fibroid

The truth about fibroid, and the reality is, every doctor will always recommend you go for surgery to cut out the fibroid.

Cutting out fibroid from the system is never the solution to the problem because few months after the surgery, experience has shown, that these operated patients grow them all back.

If you find out the real cause of a problem, and attack it from the root cause, that problem will never cause you pain again. It will be solved forever.

You Can Finally Get Rid Of
Fibroid And This Actually Works…

According to a statistic report, 1 In 4 women in
Nigeria has fibroid between the age of 30-50 years
And even more so, some ladies below the 30 years of age are getting to develop this tumours in their body already who are have no children and are single .
I met with one few months back while going to the hospital with my mum.

Is any of this common to you…?

Experiencing of pains during sex.

Frequent painful urination.

Heavy menstrual period.

Abdominal swelling…

Gush Of blood as though water is coming out from the tap.

Then you need to take this serious…

The last resort of getting treated with fibroid is usually surgery which also means that your womb will also be removed in the process to prevent it from growing back.

But aside the fact that this is also an expensive surgery in terms of the money that you will spend.
"FIBROFIT"

This fibroid saving pack of supplements that will help you to get rid of fibroid within the next few months.

Inside the pack are different natural health supplement that you will be making use of that helps you in getting back the perfect normal health that you have always deserved.

Everyone needs to live healthy.

Here is what is inside the "FIBROFIT"Pack;

2 Aloe Berry Nectar: besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin c. they are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins, which helps to remove harmful free oxygen radicals from cells

1 Arctic Sea: Lots of people take in a high amount of unhealthful omega 6 which is part of what is the properties of the arctic sea to ensure that its included in your daily nutrient intake. This DHA omega 3 is found mostly in the brain, eyes and heart with other part of the nervous system to function properly and effectively

1 Garlic Thyme: Aside from the fact that it helps the strengthen the immune system in the body, it also helps in the lowering of blood cholesterol. With its strong powerful antioxidant and control of blood pressure in the body.

Through its support of the immune system garlic has been shown to neutralize free radicals in the bloodstream, which if left unchecked can damage healthy cells. The International Food and Information Council (IFIC) cites many examples where garlic effectively offers protection against these free radicals!

1 Lycium Plus: This is Chinese fruit that has been used for centuries for energy, enhancement of complexion and vision with very strong antioxidant of vitamin C and E which is needed in the body.

The lycium plus is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other benefical phytonutrients,Rich in amino acid which is actually the building block of protein and vitamin.This makes it perfect for the kidney and the liver as a result of its strong antioxidant properties

1 Absorbent C: This combines 2 vital nutrients into one and has a very high antioxidant properties that also promotes the health of the skin in your body. This is also necessary for the health condition of the connective tissues in the body system that helps to live a healthy live.

You Can't Afford To Miss This...

“Finally, Everything You Need To Know To Permanently Get Rid Of FIBROID Forever…! ”

And Why You Need To Read This Important Letter Now If You Have Been Struggling And Paying Heavy Medical Bills Like My Mum, Which Got Her Womb Removed.
Let me start by telling you why Fibroid is a menace to women..

- About 20-80% of women develop Fibroid before they reach the age of 50
- Age, Family history, obesity/overweight, ethnic origin, and eating habits can increase a woman's risk of developing Fibroid.
Let me quickly share with you the case of one Mrs Cole, a 35 year old housewife who visited the hospital after experiencing series of signs and symptoms that made her so uncomfortable as a mother and a wife.
A once lively and wonderful woman has been plagued by the discomfort associated with Fibroid.
After a series of investigation involving a scan, the doctor broke the news to her.Sha has been confirmed to have
Though it got her womb removed through the crazy expensive surgery that she did but when I realized what I am about to show you, I beat myself up because I knew I would have stopped the operation and got her cured spending less and also helping to relieve her pains and bleeding…

But I didn’t and right now I don’t want that same thing to happen to you my dear fibroid patient.

Mistakes Must Not Be
Repeated Twice…

I know of the different series of tests that you have to go through and different checkups with different doctors that have already made you embarrassed of yourself because you are now at the mercy of the doctors at the hospital giving what you are going through…

I understand that you have been spending a great deal of money on different medication that you have been using and despite that. You still get to have those protruding stomachs and frequent gush of bleeding that occurs at abnormal times of the day.

And I know that you desperately need a solution to this immediately as the pains is always too much for you to bear which makes you think if you will be able to live longer than expected…

Trust Me, I Understand, The Same Way I Witnessed The Suffering My Neighbour Went Through Before She Finally Found Something That Worked!

Cutting out fibroid from the system is never the solution to the problem because few months after the surgery, experience has shown, that these operated patients grow them all back.

If you find out the real cause of a problem, and attack it from the root cause, that problem will never cause you pain again. It will be solved forever.

You Can Finally Get Rid Of
Fibroid And This Actually Works…

Is any of this common to you…?

Experiencing of pains during sex.

Frequent painful urination.

Heavy menstrual period.

Abdominal swelling…

Gush Of blood as though water is coming out from the tap.

Then you need to take this serious…

The last resort of getting treated with fibroid is usually surgery which also means that your womb will also be removed in the process to prevent it from growing back.

But aside the fact that this is also an expensive surgery in terms of the money that you will spend.

Which you could easily have avoided?

Are You Ready To Go Through The Rigours of Unreliable and Very Expensive Surgery?

Here is an excert from a real lady who had this same issue :

"Sister Cathy, a 34 year old woman was diagnosed of fibroid in 2002. She was still a virgin. She went to a Catholic rural hospital where she was operated. The operation was said to be faulty, and she went for another one. Months after removing the fibroid, she realized her uterus was gradually pushing out from her vagina. She said she is more confused by her complicated case because her friends linked the development of the fibroids to her virginity. She was advised that the moment she starts having sex, she will be free. Where that fails, she will have to go for a hysterectomy (removal of uterus), meaning that she will not have a baby in her life. "

Now all this would have been avoided if she had found this new found miracle solution that helps you get rid of fibroid within months, remove all the pains that you have been going through, flush out all the tumours and cyst growth that is forming in your uterine area.

And finally get you free and get to enjoy your life the way you want

Re: Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
See causes of fibroid at aglance

Re: Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Symptoms of Fibroid at a glance, avoid surgery and the huge amount you spend on it, stop risking your life and avoid regrowth. go Natural without side effect and no regrowth

Re: Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
How The supplements Helps To Get Rid Of Fibroids

1. Increase Circulation, Reduce Pain, Manage Heavy Menstrual Flow:
Fibroid Removal Pack works by going to the source of the problem, helping to reduce excess estrogen that fuels abnormal Fibroid growths, and stimulating liver activity for improved estrogen metabolism.

2. Detoxification:
Fibroid Removal Pack work with your body’s natural detoxification processes to clear congested foreign tissues such as the Fibroid tissues, while simultaneously helping to prevent new growths from developing. Fibrofit will help you get rid of all unwanted toxic waste lodging in your blood and body. Your reproductive organs will come back to live.

3. Immune Boosting:
Fibroid Removal Pack will help you reawaken your immune system and give your body the capacity to fight against all forms of infections and foreign bodies within your body system. This will make it difficult for Fibroid to still remain in you.

4. Hormone Balancing and Fertility Boosting:
When your hormones are balanced, your fertility will automatically improve and conception can take place. Hormone balancing plays a very important role in getting rid of Fibroids.

5. Anti-tumour, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal And Anti-Viral
Fibroid Removal Pack contains products that will inhibit tumour growth in your system and help you get rid of all forms of bacterial, fungal or viral infections.

6. Fibroids Elimination:
Each dosage of Fibroid Removal Pack content you take will help to shrink and reduce the Fibroid size till you achieve total elimination. This is the best way to treat Fibroid as this ensures that Fibroid never re-grows again.
Re: Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Do you look like this and experience those symptoms and think you are pregnant, go for test please

Re: Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) by adesteve0606(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Are you afraid of surgery risk which is of two many side, successful, unsuccessful, successful but with womb damaged, then try this amazing supplements, I promised you, you will also introduce it to people with your testimony. No side effect, Natural, benefit your body more and improve your chances of getting pregnancy. Above all no regrowth.

(1) (Reply)

- / Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / Help Me Out Here Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.