Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. (52417 Views)

Reaction To My Pointing Out The Murderous Nature Of American Christian Soldiers. / Agnostic Tendencies / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 4:16am On Jul 06, 2016
winner01:
I need not argue anything with you. The thread is just to expose the muderous tendencies of atheists.

In other words, you don't have arguments, you just want to moan that people are rude on the internet. Glad that we have that out of the way. Would seeing examples of Christians being rude on the internet reveal the muderous tendencies of today's Christians? Because we know of those Christians who like the "fall down and die" gospels.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by Richirich713: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin no wonder Stalin and Mao were hardcore atheists. They displayed the same murder tendencies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Richirich713:
grin no wonder Stalin and Mao were hardcore atheists. They displayed the same murder tendencies.

This is so true
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 1:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Atheists are very wicked people
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by winner01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Atheists are very wicked people
The wickedness plenty nor be small my bro
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
winner01:
The wickedness plenty nor be small my bro

As in eh
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
thehomer:

In other words, you don't have arguments, you just want to moan that people are rude on the internet. Glad that we have that out of the way. Would seeing examples of Christians being rude on the internet reveal the muderous tendencies of today's Christians? Because we know of those Christians who like the "fall down and die" gospels.

Do you subscribe to subjective morality ?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Do you subscribe to subjective morality ?

Depends on what you mean by subjective morality. What is it? And do you subscribe to it yourself?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
thehomer:

Depends on what you mean by subjective morality. What is it? And do you subscribe to it yourself?

Subjective morality : It allows seeing what is right or wrong from a personal perspective . And in most cases , anyone who subscribes to subjective morality allows the society to tell him whats right or wrong - societal laws detect morality .

I subscribe to objective morality - moral laws come from God .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Subjective morality : It allows seeing what is right or wrong from a personal perspective . And in most cases , anyone who subscribes to subjective morality allows the society to tell him whats right or wrong - societal laws detect morality .

I subscribe to objective morality - moral laws come from God .

I don't subscribe to subjective morality.

You do subscribe to subjective morality you just don't seem to recognize it. The "moral laws" from your God are subjective to him or you. Therefore you subscribe to subjective morality.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
thehomer:

I don't subscribe to subjective morality.

You do subscribe to subjective morality you just don't seem to recognize it. The "moral laws" from your God are subjective to him or you. Therefore you subscribe to subjective morality.

Is that an oblique statement indicating that God makes his moral laws arbitrarily ?

Objective morality means God's moral laws guide me from going astray or erring . His laws tell me whats right or wrong . That means even if societal laws assent to a particular way of life , I can disagree if it is at variance with the moral laws from God .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Is that an oblique statement indicating that God makes his moral laws arbitrarily ?

Objective morality means God's moral laws guide me from going astray or erring . His laws tell me whats right or wrong . That means even if societal laws assent to a particular way of life , I can disagree if it is at variance with the moral laws from God .

Am sorry but you just describe subjective morality.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Am sorry but you just describe subjective morality.

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No it isn't. Though your God's moral laws are arbitrary.

Since God is a person or people, his moral laws are therefore subjective. Whether you think they tell you what is right or wrong doesn't change this fact.

How exactly do you know what God's moral laws are? Does he speak to you using voices?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
thehomer:

No it isn't. Though your God's moral laws are arbitrary.

[s]Since God is a person or people, his moral laws are therefore subjective. Whether you think they tell you what is right or wrong doesn't change this fact.[/s]

How exactly do you know what God's moral laws are? Does he speak to you using voices?

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Google objective morality. It's obvious that you don't even know what it means. There is a difference between objective morality and God centred morality. You are talking about God centred morality which is still subjective. Sharia is subjective same as the morality in the bible.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Google objective morality. It's obvious that you don't even know what it means. There is a difference between objective morality and God centred morality. You are talking about God centred morality which is still subjective. Sharia is subjective same as the morality in the bible.

God centered morality grin grin

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
What makes morality objective is God @ Dalaman . Universally binding objective moral values exist since God exists
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

God centered morality grin grin

Even the source you referenced claims that no objective source of morality has ever been confirmed meaning all sources of morality are subjective. The second reference is just christian apologetic rant and drivel that isn't worth replying to.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
What makes morality objective is God @ Dalaman . Universally binding objective moral values exist since God exists

Which God? There are different Gods and different religions. It can't be God since there are different Gods that people believe in. There is no universally accepted moral codes of conduct anywhere.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Even the source you referenced claims that no objective source of morality has ever been confirmed meaning all sources of morality are subjective. The second reference is just christian apologetic rant and drivel that isn't worth replying to.

Apparently you don't know what objective morality is . Stop obfuscating issues and get with the program ! When y'all heading to Canada ? Some animals need satisfaction

Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

Which God? There are different Gods and different religions. It can't be God since there are different Gods that people believe in. There is no universally accepted moral codes of conduct anywhere.

People rejected God and formed their own moral codes for the benefits of the elites and at the expense of the indigent .

The Christian God is the true God cool
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Apparently you don't know what objective morality is . Stop obfuscating issues and get with the program ! When y'all heading to Canada ? Some animals need satisfaction

You are the one that doesn't even know what you are talking about. You referred to a link that states that objective morality has never been confirmed and you are talking about me not understanding what you are saying.

Those sheep will do your God a lot of good. They will help him calm down since he says that he loves the smell of burning animals. Please hurry up and burn those sheep so that you'll calm his nerves with your burnt offering.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

People rejected God and formed their own moral codes for the benefits of the elites and at the expense of the indigent .

The Christian God is the true God cool

Reject which God? There are many different Gods and yours is just one of the false and fake ones. The only true God is Brahma.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
@ Dalaman What nettles me about you atheists is that you claim Christians are credulous and are malleable or easily manipulated but the authorities who decide what is wrong for you plebs are perverted minds who construct these laws to make it convenient for them without feeling of guilt . They permit you to sleep with animals , family members , little females , same sex and possibly dead bodies .

Atheism is indeed rebellion against God .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
dalaman:

You are the one that doesn't even know what you are talking about. You referred to a link that states that objective morality has never been confirmed and you are talking about me not understanding what you are saying.

I brought the link from the "atheist" site because the author at least understands what objective morality is all about .

Those sheep will do your God a lot of good. They will help him calm down since he says that he loves the smell of burning animals. Please hurry up and burn those sheep so that you'll calm his nerves with your burnt offering.

Continue being disingenuous , we all know animal sacrifices were used to propitiate God in past dispensations not now .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by thehomer: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Why did you strikethrough my comment? It was accurate.

According to your Bible, your God thinks children who talk back to their parents should be killed. Do you agree with that law?
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I brought the link from the "atheist" site because the author at least understands what objective morality is all about .

Atheist site? I thought it was Wikipedia.

Continue being disingenuous , we all know animal sacrifices were used to propitiate God in past dispensations not now .

I thought God said he changes not. It says he is the same yesterday today and forever in the bible.
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
thehomer:

Why did you strikethrough my comment? It was accurate.

It was not - you atheists are always dogmatic about your claims or opinions

According to your Bible, your God thinks children who talk back to their parents should be killed. Do you agree with that law?

The Jewish Law is different from a moral law .
Re: Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. by dalaman: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
@ Dalaman What nettles me about you atheists is that you claim Christians are credulous and are malleable or easily manipulated but the authorities who decide what is wrong for you plebs are perverted minds who construct these laws to make it convenient for them without feeling of guilt . They permit you to sleep with animals , family members , little females , same sex and possibly dead bodies .

Atheism is indeed rebellion against God .

The problem is that even with God people were/are still allowed to sleep with family members. I told you that Abraham married his sister, mu slims are allowd to marry their first cousins . Mohammed married a 6 years old child and muslims still take after him some Hindu God's allow homosexuality. Even with theism some of the things you've stated are permitted. Theist morality comes in different shades and colors. It is not universal.
Atheist are also part of a society and as such must live and abide by societal codes of conduct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.