Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due (1685 Views)

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by OlivetBen(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
...Fearful and wonderfully made. That is what God made every human being but I'm always in consternation when guys will stand tall to the decision of "I must test what I want to buy" for the fear of taking their fellow 'man' to their house.

In bible days, there wasn't any record of barrenness except one(because of her display),time will fail me to go into details.
My question is, why are guys always in fear of marrying without "testing?" If guys can stop "destroying" this young girls/ladies, who will be afraid of marrying without testing? If after "campus couples,, the best couples on campus", why do u(guys) hesitate walking down the isle with her? Why searching for "brand new?" Who will take those "abandoned or forth hand goods" home?

For your information ladies, guys don't take you as anything once they've succeeded in climbing you. You may call the guy 'mugu' because he spent little amount of money on you but I must confess you are the greatest 'mugu' because your dignity and self worth has been destroyed. Your identity is thereby known to every guy as "cheap thing" anywhere you are seen by guys they'll be passing eye contact at each other and their discussion will be like "Ogus has used her, Emeka has used her..." Etc.

A lady I knew very well was about to be married by a guy, unfortunately to her, the guy was a friend to her ex and that her ex told his friend that the lady that he wants to take as wife had aborted for him, the rest is history. Up till now the lady in question is yet to marry and her age mates are in their respective matrimonial homes with children. Even that her ex that she aborted for I believe is married with kids.

One secret ladies should know is this; if you refuse that guy (no matter who he is) sex, though he may pretend not loving you at that time but on the long run you'll be a "worthy jewel" in his sight and in the sight of every other guys.
Another thing is that premarital sex is bad. It is a covenant between the two. If the other person has evil spirit in him/her, the other will contract it, if he/she is having curse, both of you will share it and so on and so forth. That is why it's very dangerous to have sex with somebody that is not your husband/wife. You can even imagine in many cases that many couples look alike after coming together to show that sex is more of spiritual bonding.

Ladies should know that they are mostly at the receiving end of the negative effect of premarital sex.
I have a roommate who said that he don't want to have female child his reason being that they(feamles) are wayward and whores...but this same guy do change ladies like clothes. And he forgot that whatsover a man sow that he shall reap(law of karmal or law of retributive force).
I always watch in surprise and laughter at times when some women try hard to tame their female kids so that they won't go wayward(but they forgot the tough times they gave their own parents) I'm watching in 3D.

My candid adv[color=#006600][/color]ice to ladies is that they should maintain high level of dignity and hold their virginity tight. Don't allow that guy(that dosnt deserve your worth) defile and take your pride away just because of ephemeral things. Remember that that money he gave you will soon be spent, the clothes he bought for you will soon wax old, even the car(if any) will one day become outdated and your virginity once lost is lost forever and your dignity is gone never to be retrieved.

Written by a concerned citizen,
And a student of Obafemi Awolowo
University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State,
Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by youngest85(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by Strahovski1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
BS!

Next!!!!
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by SwtLynZy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
GBAM!!!!!!!!! You have said it all
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2016
vote refiner for miss nairaland
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by kunlesufyan(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2016
As much as u have let the cat out of the bag...u are right ..but u no try sha..

Some of this girls have follow come sense ,some just have plates in their skull. ..they would only learn after numerous heart breaks ...
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2016
okay
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2016
tell this to Olori wuraola. joker. even some virgins no see husband marey self

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by OlivetBen(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2016
ednut1:
tell this to Olori wuraola. joker. even some virgins no see husband marey self
I want to tell you categorically, there is no lady that kept herslf that will find it difficult to get married. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is marriage a must ?

U r saying it like it's d wish of every lady to get married
Some don't get married cos they don't want to

Besides virginity status isn't what will help u get a good wife
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
OlivetBen:
...Fearful and wonderfully made. That is what God made every human being but I'm always in consternation when guys will stand tall to the decision of "I must test what I want to buy" for the fear of taking their fellow 'man' to their house.

In bible days, there wasn't any record of barrenness except one(because of her display),time will fail me to go into details.
My question is, why are guys always in fear of marrying without "testing?" If guys can stop "destroying" this young girls/ladies, who will be afraid of marrying without testing? If after "campus couples,, the best couples on campus", why do u(guys) hesitate walking down the isle with her? Why searching for "brand new?" Who will take those "abandoned or forth hand goods" home?

For your information ladies, guys don't take you as anything once they've succeeded in climbing you. You may call the guy 'mugu' because he spent little amount of money on you but I must confess you are the greatest 'mugu' because your dignity and self worth has been destroyed. Your identity is thereby known to every guy as "cheap thing" anywhere you are seen by guys they'll be passing eye contact at each other and their discussion will be like "Ogus has used her, Emeka has used her..." Etc.

A lady I knew very well was about to be married by a guy, unfortunately to her, the guy was a friend to her ex and that her ex told his friend that the lady that he wants to take as wife had aborted for him, the rest is history. Up till now the lady in question is yet to marry and her age mates are in their respective matrimonial homes with children. Even that her ex that she aborted for I believe is married with kids.

One secret ladies should know is this; if you refuse that guy (no matter who he is) sex, though he may pretend not loving you at that time but on the long run you'll be a "worthy jewel" in his sight and in the sight of every other guys.
Another thing is that premarital sex is bad. It is a covenant between the two. If the other person has evil spirit in him/her, the other will contract it, if he/she is having curse, both of you will share it and so on and so forth. That is why it's very dangerous to have sex with somebody that is not your husband/wife. You can even imagine in many cases that many couples look alike after coming together to show that sex is more of spiritual bonding.

Ladies should know that they are mostly at the receiving end of the negative effect of premarital sex.
I have a roommate who said that he don't want to have female child his reason being that they(feamles) are wayward and whores...but this same guy do change ladies like clothes. And he forgot that whatsover a man sow that he shall reap(law of karmal or law of retributive force).
I always watch in surprise and laughter at times when some women try hard to tame their female kids so that they won't go wayward(but they forgot the tough times they gave their own parents) I'm watching in 3D.

My candid adv[color=#006600][/color]ice to ladies is that they should maintain high level of dignity and hold their virginity tight. Don't allow that guy(that dosnt deserve your worth) defile and take your pride away just because of ephemeral things. Remember that that money he gave you will soon be spent, the clothes he bought for you will soon wax old, even the car(if any) will one day become outdated and your virginity once lost is lost forever and your dignity is gone never to be retrieved.

Written by a concerned citizen,
And a student of Obafemi Awolowo
University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State,
Nigeria.

You speak as a self-righteous boy with chaste expectations from a lady. Obviously, you must have been disappointed that a lady you so much love (conditionally) is actually not a virgin. Sorry about that. Yes virginity is good but it does not qualify the worth or purity of a woman as much as taking a cup of water from a river does not reduce the river's value. Purge yourself of your fluffy mind and learn to focus on the object not the shadow.

Besides, what advice have you for the men who run around playing games with the women. Of course, self-righteousness!

A fully grown man won't be shallow to quantify a woman's worth with her virginity status. Live and let live is the way to go my brother. Open your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
OlivetBen:

I want to tell you categorically, there is no lady that kept herslf that will find it difficult to get married. Quote me anywhere.
dey der y hear. keeping ones self doesn't even guarantee a successful marriage. although wat is happening is bad with d way guys nd gals are naking with reckless abandon . u cannot change it thru writing. channel ur energy to beta tins

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by OlivetBen(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
NOIBMUUL:

You speak as a self-righteous boy with chaste expectations from a lady. Obviously, you must have been disappointed that a lady you so much love (conditionally) is actually not a virgin. Sorry about that. Yes virginity is good but it does not qualify the worth or purity of a woman as much as taking a cup of water from a river does not reduce the river's value. Purge yourself of your fluffy mind and learn to focus on the object not the shadow.

Besides, what advice have you for the men who run around playing games with the women. Of course, self-righteousness!

A fully grown man won't be shallow to quantify a woman's worth with her virginity status. Live and let live is the way to go my brother. Open your mind.
One's opinion is not bad until another person with contrary opinion comes in. But I'm not here to address whatever. I've written what I wrote but that doesn't call for abuse from u.BTW I didn't say all ladies, I said "many" it also mean that some other people are spared.
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by K9blunt(f): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Woman this......woman that.....

Una never taya undecided

Ancient kings wei marry virgin still dey keep concubines, not to talk of mistresses of these days.

Virgin woman wei marry violent man, why her virginity no tame am?

Virgin woman wei graduate with first class at 40 still dey form , till my wedding night "oh lawd where at thou!"

Virgin woman wei marry, yet her husband no dey enjoy the bedroom, he don dey look outside, why her virginity no give am everlasting satisfaction? Dont answer that..."man is polygamous by nature" grin

Mind you, am not generalizing but the amount of unhappy homes and divorce are from these issues I outlined....

Op rather than move for a piece of skin that hasent been penetrated, why dont you use your talent to encourage women to make a difference to the society,

How many Nigerian women can boast of inventing machines for agriculture?

How many Nigerian women can we boust about helping the needy on the street without looking for the press to hail them?

How many of our women that through their hard earned money, use it to open libraries to encourage literary habits?

I believe those kind of women are the ones sane and intelligent men that know what they need vie for, not a piece of skin.

Am tired.....phew!
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by OlivetBen(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
K9blunt:
Woman this......woman that.....

Una never taya undecided

Ancient kings wei marry virgin still dey keep concubines, not to talk of mistresses of these days.

Virgin woman wei marry violent man, why her virginity no tame am?

Virgin woman wei graduate with first class at 40 still dey form , till my wedding night "oh lawd where at thou!"

Virgin woman wei marry, yet her husband no dey enjoy the bedroom, he don dey look outside, why her virginity no give am everlasting satisfaction? Dont answer that..."man is polygamous by nature" grin

Mind you, am not generalizing but the amount of unhappy homes and divorce are from these issues I outlined....

Op rather than move for a piece of skin that hasent been penetrated, why dont you use your talent to encourage women to make a difference to the society,

How many Nigerian women can boast of inventing machines for agriculture?

How many Nigerian women can we boust about helping the needy on the street without looking for the press to hail them?

How many of our women that through their hard earned money, use it to open libraries to encourage literary habits?

I believe those kind of women are the ones sane and intelligent men that know what they need vie for, not a piece of skin.

Am tired.....phew!
The dignified knows her worth while the LovePeddler and stinking ones regrets. Actually u are right in what u said as regards channeling it to how they can be innovative. My question is if they keep on jumping from bed to bed how would they have the time to think of something tangible to engage themslves in?
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
OlivetBen:

The dignified knows her worth while the LovePeddler and stinking ones regrets. Actually u are right in what u said as regards channeling it to how they can be innovative. My question is if they keep on jumping from bed to bed how would they have the time to think of something tangible to engage themslves in?

And they are jumping from bed to bed with who again?
Re: Why Many Ladies Don't Get Married As At When Due by accountbalance: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Don't blame all these ladies alone, most times its guys that trick them and pressurize them to sleep with them.

Besides that, isn't the act a mutual act? Why put the blame on one.

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Active Nairalander. / See What Airtel Sent To Me(picture) / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.