Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Crazy Me In The Crazy World - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Me In The Crazy World (616 Views)

The Crazy Nigerian / The Crazy King. (A Story By Lucky Douglas Atafo ) / The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Me In The Crazy World by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Crazy me in the crazy world

I am alone with my thoughts.

Life seems to be tempting.

But my thoughts always show me the way out.

When the world is conquering

I am quickly conquered by my thoughts to save me from the tormenting conqueror.

The thoughts of mine is lovely..

I'm seduced by its beautiful voice when it whispers to my ears.

Captured me from the addictive world

Made me allergic to the negative impact of the world.

The world is in collosal wrath

But has nothing to do with the Victor.
......... ........................... .............................................................................

Note : World in this poem means Evil.
........... ..............................................................

Please your comment is very important.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Crazy Me In The Crazy World by youngest85(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
welldone
Re: Crazy Me In The Crazy World by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
hey guys, I'm a newbie here just looking for someone to hint me about the latest and the best thread here.
Re: Crazy Me In The Crazy World by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
As i will also love to hook up with somebody who knows and understand better on how to make perfect money onlne
Re: Crazy Me In The Crazy World by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
expecting your replies soon and also your momentous review to the above poem..... thanks to you all.
Re: Crazy Me In The Crazy World by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
When your striving hard to get something done to improving your writing ability, it is always like this, enhancing mentality, boosting creativity, and improving writing skills, I mean the harder your working and more regular on it, the easier and faster you are likely to improve.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Greatest Fears? / Lost! But Not Forgotten...! / Killing - A Fiction Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.