Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils (33557 Views)

School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by bamirotola: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
who told you this nonsense that turkey was 100% Christians you need to be flogged for this rubbish you posted Christians percentage is just 25% now it has been reduce to 20% (5% accepted Islam) so always get your fact before spewing trash.. Assignment for you check the history of Muslims in Spain and tell me what Christians did to them

You are the one spewing trash... go and watch d documentary on Islam, filmed by muslim clerics, they acknowledged the fact that turkey used to be a pure. Christian state before Islam came in and tk advantage of Christians hospitality, go and ask your clerics and do your assignment right before defending what is not... ur extremism has blunted your brain to obvious and proven truth...

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by timota(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
I think dis same issue happened in lag, n d judgment was in favour of d xtian, d muslim appealed or so.... D best tin is to appeal rada dan just dispensing trash... D Muslims are known to wear dia hijab 24hours, to market, party, anywhere, apart from sunday which day do christian put on dia robe. All dos shouting missionary sweat... If it were to be MISSIONARY MARKET will dey stop dos wearing hijab not to patronize dem. Both d governor n d concerned party shld do d needful.
what of muslim police do they wear hijab? U are a good liar

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by paulsir: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
saintdennis:

Do you mind them? Let us not forget that in the beginning in church women stay on one side and men the other... what do we have today?

But in mosques there has n there is still segregation... the funny thing about islam is its rigidity they rarely 'modernise' it

I was raised a Christian and even @ a tender age I always saw the way the church had been MONETIZED by greedy so called men of God...dress-code has changed, congregation has changed, elder/deaconship qualifications have changed, rules on pre-marital sex has changed, courtship has changed, style of offering changes every 6months, pastors mode of transportation has changed etc.

If CAN had ANY SHAME they would direct their pupils to wear scarves / berets (with their church logos / those cele caps etc. And remind the world that CHRISTIANS EXIST.

Because nowadays ITS ONLY ON SUNDAYS we remember a religion called christianity.

And what make you to stay at the front as men and women at the back as slave i quess.Religion/belief shouldnt be a grandmaster(God),master (men)and slave (women)relationship.God is no respecter of anybody,we are all equal even in animal farms all animals are equal but different strength.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by bamirotola: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
so just because Paul was from Turkey it now means that it's 100%christains country Seriously stop disgracing yourself or do you mean a man that wrote a book to suit himself and contradict what the real messenger said
Here are few of it:
• Jesus Says Not To Eat Meat Sacrificed to Idols, But Paul Says It Is
Ok
• Jesus Says The Law Continues, But Paul Says No
• Paul Says The Pharisees Followed The Law Rigorously, But Jesus
Says They Were Lax About The Law
• Jesus Says Salvation Initiates And Continues By Repentance From
Sin and Obedience Besides Faith; Paul Says This is Heresy
• Jesus Tells Apostles To Teach His Commands Given Prior to HisAscension While In The Flesh, But Paul Says Not To Do So
• Paul Says Elders Are Entitled To Pay for 'Preaching & Teaching,' But
Jesus Says No
• Jesus Teaches There Are Only 12 Apostles Into Eternity, But Paul
Adds Himself To The List As a Thirteenth
• Paul Exhorts Celibacy, But Jesus Clearly Says It is A Choice Not
Within Everyone's Power
• Jesus Says There Is One Pastor and Teacher
(Himself), But Paul
Says There Are Many Pastors and Teachers
• Paul Says God Is The God of the Dead, But Jesus Says God Is Not
The God of the Dead
• Paul Says God Does Not Live in Temples Made of Human Hands,
But Jesus Says He Does

So what's your point?
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by ceejay80s(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Its like seun telling every nairalander that they must have an Islamic name before u can register on nairaland,
E come be like say we no go school in our days
Leave church and mosque out of schools, all of dem should have school uniforms , if u can't accept it , catholic school and Islamic schools dey,take ur kids there and leave public schools for publics

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by olaomoola1(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
I thought I should b silence on dis matter but it seems my other religion did not want fact b told. First of all what is uniform? Why always want to b in d lead by force? Of what benefits is d said law to economic crisis in d state? Does that hijab makes ur girls pure and holy? Are u saying using d hijab in school founded by xtians missionary is right? Can any xtian students try that in any school own and founded by muslims? Pls before u comment or answer my questions I don't want a dump and fanatics, don't want jidhadist, answer my questions without any iota of curses or abuses. Of a truth IMO yin le ni tooto

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by babajeje123(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
omolola15:

Muslims didn't start wearing hijab to school this year. In lagos you'll see muslim students wear hijab on their uniform. Both private schools and public schools. It's not a new thing so I'm surprised why it's causing this much problem now. Even in the USA and UK you'll see muslim students wearing hijab to school. This has been happening since like forever.

You have to really understand what's going on in osun before you say something about it. The judge didn't force Christians to wear hijab. He said any muslim student that wishes to wear 1 is free to wear 1. So why is CAN taking that personal. A Muslim will wear her hijab everywhere. Can you wear your choir robe every where? We have to be fair in talking about this issue. Muslim wearing hijabs in osun state does not pose any threat to Christians na. This is not Maiduguri where they put bomb under hijabs. Why did they ban the Muslims in osun for using hijab in the first place.

I wonder when allowing little girls to wear hijab turn to islamization. What's there to islamize in osun self.

Please of you must reply my comment. Do it in a matured way. Don't call me any useless name and don't break NL laws.
I quoted you because I felt you are matured & you are the type that argues logically without being insultive. The truth of the matter is that no one is agitating that Muslims should use hijab. After all, most of us in yorubaland have them has blood relation & how dare will I tell my grandma not to use it without hearing the story of my life? The Christian agitation is that it shouldn't be use in Christian schools. That said, a myopic mind would ask me if these schools are not being financed by the government. Yes they are, just like other Muslim schools & mosques (national) are being financed by the govt. In that case, will you allow a pastor to wear his shoes in not to talk of preaching? Hijab shouldn't be worn in Christian schools is our agitation.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by kolomax(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2016
melejo:
[color=#990000][/color] Where in the Bible did u read all this trash
it's unfortunate that you know little or nothing about your own religion
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by haydeey(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
kolomax:
so just because Paul was from Turkey it now means that it's 100%christains country Seriously stop disgracing yourself or do you mean a man that wrote a book to suit himself and contradict what the real messenger said
Here are few of it:
• Jesus Says Not To Eat Meat Sacrificed to Idols, But Paul Says It Is
Ok
• Jesus Says The Law Continues, But Paul Says No
• Paul Says The Pharisees Followed The Law Rigorously, But Jesus
Says They Were Lax About The Law
• Jesus Says Salvation Initiates And Continues By Repentance From
Sin and Obedience Besides Faith; Paul Says This is Heresy
• Jesus Tells Apostles To Teach His Commands Given Prior to HisAscension While In The Flesh, But Paul Says Not To Do So
• Paul Says Elders Are Entitled To Pay for 'Preaching & Teaching,' But
Jesus Says No
• Jesus Teaches There Are Only 12 Apostles Into Eternity, But Paul
Adds Himself To The List As a Thirteenth
• Paul Exhorts Celibacy, But Jesus Clearly Says It is A Choice Not
Within Everyone's Power
• Jesus Says There Is One Pastor and Teacher
(Himself), But Paul
Says There Are Many Pastors and Teachers
• Paul Says God Is The God of the Dead, But Jesus Says God Is Not
The God of the Dead
• Paul Says God Does Not Live in Temples Made of Human Hands,
But Jesus Says He Does
Pls can you use bible verses to back this up
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
If they want to wear their "Christain garmet" they should be allowed. I personally don't see what's wrong with it.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
heykims:
fools everywhere. I wonder if Christians in tertiary institutions wear church garments to schools as their Muslim counterparts wear their hijab or they wear it even in market places.
Even in European countries, u see Muslim students in hijab.
CAN a whole body of Christian dominations even have d gut to even disobey court orders and d ignorant still hail them...
foolish treasoning everywhere
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by paulsir: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2016
timota:
what of muslim police do they wear hijab? U are a good liar
fashola exhibited maturity that aregbe did not have.He said muslims with hijab shd go to muslim schools and not christian schools.Those that want hijab,nigrab and others shd abide by law.Hijab was not in the law of nigeria but school uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by aisammy4: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/19/hijab-deeper-life-church-backs-use-of-christian-garments-by-pupils/

Its so unfortunate that this is really happening in Nigeria. We have gone past those days where some group of persons come up with selfish ideology to cause mayhem and confusion in the society.

That person instigating the stoppage of hijab is not doing the right thing, rather causing more problem to the already heated polity. I can tell you that before now, school girls have been wearing hijab to school and it has never caused any lost to life and properties. Ok, look at the image posted by the OP, can such a short hijab cause problem?

All this haters should stop this unnecessary moves to fight the other religion. If you like tie rapper to the school just because you hate seeing young Muslim girls wearing hijab...none-sense

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Abukc(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Christians these days are just a crying shame!
But in all I blame that Oritsejafor of a crook. CAN turned into a political party the moment that man came in. Just imagine the nonsense from CAN!
Someone in PDP is definitely calling the shots for CAN out of jealousy for Aregbe cos I noticed that since he started coming out of recession bit by bit, this CAN nonsense started. Just imagine CAN, Christians that are meant to be the light of the world allowing themselves be used by the devil to cause serious strife. I'm suspecting Akpabio's gang cos he was just talking about how peaceful the SW is the other day.
Will the so-called Christian students wear those garments to the market, owambes or other outings? Muslims wear hidjab everywhere. They don't just wear it to the mosque. How can you compare the two together?

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads!

Na true talk will they wear their garment to party?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by omolola15(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2016
babajeje123:

I quoted you because I felt you are matured & you are the type that argues logically without being insultive. The truth of the matter is that no one is agitating that Muslims should use hijab. After all, most of us in yorubaland have them has blood relation & how dare will I tell my grandma not to use it without hearing the story of my life? The Christian agitation is that it shouldn't be use in Christian schools. That said, a myopic mind would ask me if these schools are not being financed by the government. Yes they are, just like other Muslim schools & mosques (national) are being financed by the govt. In that case, will you allow a pastor to wear his shoes in not to talk of preaching? Hijab shouldn't be worn in Christian schools is our agitation.

Are those Christian schools public or private? If it's private I'll understand. But once it's a private school that does not make it a Christian school. Or how do you define Christian school. I really want to know. Once something is public. That means it's open to every race and every religion.
I can not be a Muslim and bring my Daughter to your private Christian school and insist she wears hijab. That'll be stupidity. But i dont think there's anything like a public muslim school or public Christian school. If you attended a public school in lagos I'm sure there'll be girls with hijab in your school.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by paulsir: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2016
bamirotola:

So what's your point?
are you using seven books of moses? I have never read all what you mentioned in mine.pls buy truth its free.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by HurtgenForest: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Sweetlemon:
[s]Christians these days are just a crying shame!
But in all I blame that Oritsejafor of a crook. CAN turned into a political party the moment that man came in. Just imagine the nonsense from CAN!
Someone in PDP is definitely calling the shots for CAN out of jealousy for Aregbe cos I noticed that since he started coming out of recession bit by bit, this CAN nonsense started. Just imagine CAN, Christians that are meant to be the light of the world allowing themselves be used by the devil to cause serious strife. I'm suspecting Akpabio's gang cos he was just talking about how peaceful the SW is the other day.
Will the so-called Christian students wear those garments to the market, owambes or other outings? Muslims wear hidjab everywhere. They don't just wear it to the mosque. How can you compare the two together?

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads![/s]

Face your front this old woman with no shame.

Stop disgracing yourself all over nairaland.

What is the definition of a uniform
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2016
haydeey:

Pls can you use bible verses to back this up
No worry yourself. Moslem Clerics all over Nigeria hate the apostle Paul. The man was flying in the spirit at the speed of light, such that, Moslem cleric hate him with passion. So, they resort to arguments such as incompetence, contradictions and interpolations such as the ones you've read here!
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Laid2001: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2016
This is what one Journalist@ Yemi Adeleke wrote, I am not a big fan of Aregbe but I can confirm to you that his hands are clean in this matter. If anything, his govt has served the interest of Christians than Muslims in terms of appointments and financial assistance. Lemme mention some:
1. His appointments, commissioners and Special advisers were skewed in favour of Christians 75-25%

2. He donated #30million to OSUN Baptist for the construction of their auditorium.

3.Another #35million for the burial of late Obadare.

4. CAC olaiya was valued at #59.7 when government demolished it to pave way for road construction. Aregbe added another #30m to make it #89.7 in spite of the fact that majority of the individual property owners have not been paid.

I just decided to mention these few for you to know that Aregbe has served xtains the more.

Now to the main issue of hijab.

1. All the schools, including missionary schools, were taken over by government in 1975 by the military govt. Govt discovered at that time that the subvensions given to xtian missionaries were not judiciously utilised! This was discovered when govt gave similar subvension to May Flowers school ( a school founded by Tai Solarin, an atheist) and the money was judiciously spent. Govt was surprised that same could not be said of the xtain missionary schools. Govt had to call for a probe and it was discovered that most of the subventions were not used for the purpose they were meant for. Again, the pieces land for the construction of the churches and schools were donated by the community.

This prompted the govt to ask them to value their property and place side by side the subvention they got from govt. It was discovered that most of them were even indebted to govt and govt had to take over the schools. Those who had spent beyond the subvention were compensated.

If govt had changed all d names of the missionary schools, possibly nobody would be laying claim to any name or heritage today.

2. Ever since then, govt has been responsible for the financing and running of the schools but the church still interfere vicariously. For example, in some schools, people of other faith or denomination cannot head a school that is run and funded by govt.

3. Muslim students are subjected to Christian mode of worship on assembly grounds in all schools, whether missionary named, community named or government named schools.

4. The agitation to allow Muslim students practise their faith without being subjected/forced to follow the creed of others had been on for long.

5. For instance, during the regime of Oyinlola, he was approached. His administration granted Muslims female students the right to wear hijab only in Muslim named school but not in Christian-named, community-named or govt named schools despite the fact that they are all owned by government and financed with public fund.

6. The agitation continued under Aregbe who called both Muslim and Christian leaders to meet and resolve the lingering issues amicably. They could not!

7. In 2013, the Muslim community approached the court to seek justice.
Pls note that the Muslim community took govt to court and NOT CAN! But CAN chose to join in the case which was eventually won by the Muslims.

8. The judgement was based on the fact that it's the fundamental human right of the Muslim female students to wear hijab especially since all schools belong to govt and not any religious body!

9. The xtains are unsatisfied with the judgement but instead of approaching the court for stay of execution and appeal, they have resorted to propaganda and blackmail!

10. They've asked their children to wear church garments to schools without recourse to legal approach. But can this be sustained judging from the fact that church garments are not an everyday wear of the xtains whereas hijab is an everyday Muslim female outfit ordained by Islamic injunction.

11. I do not know what is detestable in wearing hijab in a public institution when your children are not forced to wear it.

12. Are we truly tolerant as we make people to believe?! Your guess is as good as mine!

13. As a journalist who practise in the state and is abreast of the situation, I decided to put this across to you (my AGOSA friends) for us to know the true situations of things, instead of the lies and propaganda that fly around.

14. I hope we all read this objectively and pass commen

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Onogiede(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
heykims:
fools everywhere. I wonder if Christians in tertiary institutions wear church garments to schools as their Muslim counterparts wear their hijab or they wear it even in market places.
Even in European countries, u see Muslim students in hijab.
CAN a whole body of Christian dominations even have d gut to even disobey court orders and d ignorant still hail them...
what's. Ur stress,..islambad
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by HurtgenForest: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Heavance:
Until we understand what a UNIFORM is, then, we shall have peace. University undergraduate don't put on uniform, so they can use hijab, some of our schools have a statue close to gates, in the UNIFORM'S colour, you will find no hijab on the female version or any Christian rob, or traditionalist attire.
If you want to use other dress codes, you should stay at home, please....... Girls can cover their hair with other white attire, that should substitute the hijab, pending the school hours, and any Christian too who wishes could use same, let's use the uniform during school hours, abeg. Let's not start doing as if one religion is above the other, the court sef Bleep up, they compromised, tell them to use the UNIFORM and not add anything, that's all.

cc Sweetlemon.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by aisammy4: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
blessedvisky:

Most sensible comment here so far.

How ever, I'm tempted to agree with paulsir.

What is going on in Osun state is stealth islamisation. It's very subtle and slow rather than quick method of invading a place and forcing people to accept Islam.

In a matter of years, you'll see Muslims demanding more of "rights" according to the dictates of their religion. If their initial attempts, such as this recent case are not resisted now, then there is no hope in the years to come. Little drops make a mighty ocean.

You are very wrong. The Nigerian state has past that stage of colonization. No body can islamise or christianise any state, anywhere as far as i Nigeria concerned. What happened in the past taught us a lot of lessons and I dont this Osun state can be islamise or Muslims demanding more rights. What right are they demanding or are you telling me now that Osun state is christianised? Quite being a religion extremists and confusionist. just quite it

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by jarma2015: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Christians of nowadays really need to cover their faces in shame. Jesus must be crying in heaven by now. What a bunch of empty nut heads!
. It would be wise for you to keep quiet than dis rubbish wrote
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by ceejay80s(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
omolola15:

Muslims didn't start wearing hijab to school this year. In lagos you'll see muslim students wear hijab on their uniform. Both private schools and public schools. It's not a new thing so I'm surprised why it's causing this much problem now. Even in the USA and UK you'll see muslim students wearing hijab to school. This has been happening since like forever.

You have to really understand what's going on in osun before you say something about it. The judge didn't force Christians to wear hijab. He said any muslim student that wishes to wear 1 is free to wear 1. So why is CAN taking that personal. A Muslim will wear her hijab everywhere. Can you wear your choir robe every where? We have to be fair in talking about this issue. Muslim wearing hijabs in osun state does not pose any threat to Christians na. This is not Maiduguri where they put bomb under hijabs. Why did they ban the Muslims in osun for using hijab in the first place.

I wonder when allowing little girls to wear hijab turn to islamization. What's there to islamize in osun self.

Please of you must reply my comment. Do it in a matured way. Don't call me any useless name and don't break NL laws.

Christian aren't angry that Muslims wear hijab to school o, Christian are angry because the stupid governor refused some Christians wearing their own church garment to school

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by kolomax(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
bamirotola:

You are the one spewing trash... go and watch d documentary on Islam, filmed by muslim clerics, they acknowledged the fact that turkey used to be a pure. Christian state before Islam came in and tk advantage of Christians hospitality, go and ask your clerics and do your assignment right before defending what is not... ur extremism has blunted your brain to obvious and proven truth...
quit spewing thrash which Islam documentary Give me just one of it just to get cheap likes you resulted in lying again I repeat turkey was never 100% christains so go get your facts
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by blessedvisky(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2016
omolola15:

What makes you think I don't understand what is going on in Osun?? And what makes you think I wear church robes in the first place??.

Well, like I said earlier, little drops of water make a mighty ocean. In case you don't know, I was referring to islamization of the society, not just mere individuals. The places you mentioned, UK and USA, will soon become Islamic countries. That's d subtle islamization I referred to. Slowly and slowly, they will try and tailor the societies they find themselves to the dictates of their religion. Schools affected by the ruling are owned by the government(which is secular) . Before now, I know school girls wear berets and no one has ever complained about. In a private school, all of them wear the same thing as they are stricter.
The goal of wearing a school uniform is to let the students look all the same, presenting the students as young people who are willing and ready to learn.

Now, in a situation whereby some students feel it's their right to wear what they want to school, that defeats the aim of the school uniform (that's why it's a uniform, for them to be the same).
Allowing them to get away freely with this will make it easier for them to get away with virtually anything else they might come up with in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Omonigeriarere: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2016
[s]
Sweetlemon:

[/s]

Aregbesola cancelled uniforms used by each schools, he even merges schools together all in an attempt to ensure uniformity and eradicate religion/ethnic segregations.

Against this backdrop, the question is - will the use of hijab promotes uniformity or segregation among the students? CAN is not saying that muslim students are not entitled to practice their religion, but Christians and other religions has theirs too which they must be allowed to practice in that whatever is good for goose is also good for gander.

Osun cannot be more Islamic than a country like Turkey, where the use of hijab is banned outrightly despite the fact that 90% of her citizens are muslims: get your fact right and stop attributing everything to politics.
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by MKO4ever(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016
paulsir:
There is no monopoly of conflicts,this is how it started out in Turkey.Turkey was 100 percent christians but just because they overlooked some things like these,turkey is now 90 percent islam.You need to guard what is yours.Osun belongs to all regardless of any religious affiliations.Can you allow christians to wear shoes into ur mosques too? We shd be tolerant to each other's believes.The problem is not everybody but aregbe that neglected looking for salaries but hides under religion and uses divide and rule tactics.
وَقُلْ جَآءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقاً
“And say: ‘The truth has come and the ‘falsehood’ has vanished away; verily, the ‘falsehood’ is (something) vanishing.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by haydeey(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2016
themall:
No worry yourself. Moslem Clerics all over Nigeria hate the apostle Paul. The man was flying in the spirit at the speed of light, such that, Moslem cleric hate him with passion. So, they resort to arguments such as incompetence, contradictions and interpolations such as the ones you've read here!
Thankz jare bro, 'cos the way moslems are spewing trash about the bible and christians nowadays. I don tire oooo
#leavetrashforlawma
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by Onogiede(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Oyiboman69:
as a Christian, I see beyond the meaningless contest.
hypocrite set of christian,..kwara state was it n't yoruba majority but fulani have taken over them,.that's what is abt to apply here now
Re: Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils by saintdennis(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2016
paulsir:
And what make you to stay at the front as men and women at the back as slave i quess.Religion/belief shouldnt be a grandmaster(God),master (men)and slave (women)relationship.God is no respecter of anybody,we are all equal even in animal farms all animals are equal but different strength.

Bro quit deceiving yourself NOBODY IS CREATED EQUAL. Measure ur body ur 2 eyes, hands, feet, leg, shoulder, fingers, nostrils, eyelashes, eyelids, etc are not same measurements with the other!

Poor, rich, tall, short, slowpoke/autism/down syndrome healthy, smart, dull etc

A man and woman can never be equal, it's not possible...forget religion.

@least women today are taken more serious nowdays.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almajiri, Adamu Tilde Graduates From Hungary University (pics) / Federal Government Colleges Oldies Alone:signin Here(pro Unitate) / UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.