Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (95431 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2016
[size=13pt]It's finally here!!!

I say Good Morning to you all as I present to you the biggest beauty pageant on the Internet in Africa, The Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 Edition. I am your host, DYGEASY

After several weeks of preparing, we finally are able to present to you these 13 beautiful and confident ladies.

They are vying for the crown of the most beautiful girl on Nairaland and I present to you their profiles and pictures as you scroll down. [/size]

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Before I introduce the contestants,

I'd like to give a rundown of the prize which these beautiful ladies are vying for.

[size=13pt]Proudly Sponsored by the Founder of Nairaland, Seun,[/size]

The Winner of this contest will go home with 50,000 Naira.

The 1st Runner Up wins 30,000 Naira and

The 2nd Runner Up will win 20,000 Naira

And a whole lot of consolation prizes.

All sponsored by Nairaland

Isn't this a different contest from what we've always had? Bigger and Better right?

Now, meet our contestants...

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 1

Mimzy

Mimzy is in her early twenties currently running a part-time H.N.D programme (Business Administration and Management) in Yaba College of Technology. She also works as an Account Executive & Administrative Officer in a Law Firm in Lagos State. She hails from Lagos Island in Lagos State, Offin area.
She enjoys any meal of bread and her hobbies are reading, swimming and experimenting in the kitchen (she even follows several food blogs, Dooney's kitchen being her favourite). Her role models are God and her mum.
When asked what friends and family will describe her as, she said, "I had to ask two friends and one relative to describe me bluntly so I could get an unbiased description of me and here is what they said.
Friend 1 - "Aramide, I think you're considerate, loyal, trusting and sensitive with a balanced sense of judgement"
Friend 2 -
"Ermmm..okk. I would like to describe you as a very straight forward person who likes to take things in her stride in a very level headed manner. Life is quite exciting to you as it has galores of opportunities and experiences to offer and you feel one should always make the right use of it. You are adventurous by nature for you like to take up new challenges. It gives you the zeal and impetus to work towards excellence. One thing you firmly believe in is that one should always strive towards individual betterment, in whichever form it may be. Therefore you are never tired of beginning where others end".
My sister - "You are one very troublesome girl with a good sense of humour, fun to be with and very emotional at the same time"
On the thing that makes her different, she said, "I will refer to my favorite quote in response to this question... I will not say I am different from the others but I will say that I have constantly tried to be myself even amidst pressures to be who I am not and that makes me outstanding"
Her favourite quoteis that of Ralph Waldo Emerson who said: “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
She believes she deserves to be crowned Miss Nairaland, because,
"I believe in teamwork and that everyone, no matter how seemingly detached from the ongoings are, brings something unique to the table and hence, they should be consulted. This is one of the reasons why I opined during the campaign that EVERYONE IS MIMZY'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER. To Mimzy, everyone is important. I see values in people and how they can be harnessed. I see rich values In Nigeria's diversity and how we can use them to positively turn around the current animosity that exist.
I'm daring as well as adventurous and I can boldly represent this forum when service calls. My persona wouldn't change even when I win the competition. I'd always be the open, friendly, rational yet opinionated Mimzy everyone knows. I am confident in my own skin and I believe in the dignity of female folks.
I am as real as can be. I am for One Nigeria, One Nairaland".

242 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 3

MissGdope

MissGdope is an 18 year old A-level student at Gower College Swansea. She hails from Edo state, Esan tribe from Irrua and she grew up in Benin City. Her favorite meal is Jollof rice and chicken and her hobbies are playing tennis, cooking (trying out new recipes) and singing.
Her role model is her mum, "She's been through a lot in life and is such a strong and beautiful woman. I wish I could be like her someday"
"My siblings would probably describe me as a nice, caring sister but also strict as I want them to become the best they can be".
She thinks what makes her different is that she likes to put herself in other people's shoes. She tries to see from their perspective and understand their reasons for their actions.
Her favorite quote is from the Bible. "All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them". In her own words, "i love this quote because it forces me to think twice before I do or say anything to anyone. It makes me think about how I would feel if someone said or did the same to me".
She wants to be crowned Miss Nairaland because, "I'm passionate about Nigeria. I'm incredibly Nigerian and I hope that one day we will have good leaders who will lead Nigeria to the greatness it deserves. Also, I want to add that I'm so happy about Nairaland. It's one of the few things that have kept me in touch with all things Nigeria.

103 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 4

Lanicky

Lanicky is an undergraduate at Adeyemi University of education, Ondo state. She is a native of Ondo west local government of Ondo state. Her favourite food is hot Pounded yam with melon soup. Her hobbies are writing poems and long stories. I also love dancing and composing songs and her mum happens to be her only and most respected role model.
“A friend will describe me as a cheerful and generous lady, while a relative will describe me as hardworking and easy going lady.
I do not give up easily, no matter the trials that I encounter on my way to success..I stay focused. And also I do not do things that I don't like or enjoy just to be accepted by anyone. I remain who I am, because artificiality never earns people either love or lasting respect. *smiles* This is what makes me different from others.”
Her favourite quote is, “Do not give up when you fall once, rise up again, continue your journey to success with your head up high and a victorious smile on your face.” A quote by her.
“Well, to be crowned MISS NAIRALAND beauty and intelligence are of utmost importance and I believe I was marvellously made by God and I am beautiful in every sense. I know this because I feel confident with myself and those around me do not fail to mention it.
Aside from that I believe myself to be intelligent, self-conscious and friendly. All of which are characteristics a Miss Nairaland should have. She must be able to reply comments wittily, act properly, postively and in accordance with Nairaland rules and so be able to relate with every person she comes in contact with on Nairaland as amicably and as diplomatic as possible. I have all these attributes.
I also participated in the 2014 edition but couldn't make it to the finals. I have learned from my mistakes, I do not give up in my quest and for these reasons, I believe this is why I deserve to be Miss Nairaland 2016.”

224 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 2:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 6

Mysticgal

Mystic gal is a law student in her penultimate year at the Enugu state University of Science and Technology, Agbani, and also a business lady/blogger. She hails from Enugu state, Oji River Local Government Area to be precise.
She says she is a foodie so she has no particular favourite. She mostly eats attractive foods which completely rules out the possibility of a favourite but if fruits were food that would have been her favourite.
Her hobbies include reading, singing, talking and mostly cooking.
Her role models are her mum and sister. In her words, "My mum mostly trained and molded me to be what I am now and she played the role of an elder sister and mother. And my bestie/sister is also my role mode as she played a part of enlightening and polishing me to become the refined person I am right now".
When asked what family and friends will describe her as, she said, "Woah ,close relatives and friends would describe me without stress, as an annoying person and truthfully I don't know why I do such, which also makes me wonder why they still stick around.(where are all those smileys), I may not know about other character traits, but I know that I am loyal to a fault, forgiving and I am an intellectual".
She believes she is different because she is enterprising and love challenges, she says she is the kind that wants to know all, a purpose driven /designed lady, a person of many words who believes in singularity.
Her favorite quote is "WE LIVE IN THE BLACK AND WHITE WORLD, WHY NOT ADD A BIT OF COLOUR TO IT."
She thinks she deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland because she possess the following attributes; Intelligence, Beauty, Charisma, Enterprising qualities and Singularity.

147 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 8

Refiner

Refiner is an 18 year aspiring undergraduate into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University but due to some constrains financially, have taken up special courses as she looks forward to being an Entrepreneur someday.
She hails from Ezinihitte local government area in IMO state and her favourite food which she says she can risk helping the military fight Boko Haram in Sambisa forest just to be served is a plate of hot jollof rice prepared with smoked fish and garnished with vegetables like carrot.

Her hobbies are reading interesting novels,traveling to beautiful places,playing around with kids,making great friends, helping people and researching.

Her role model is none other than her dad. In her words, "He is a man that everyone will love to associate with. He taught me how to be determined to get whatever I want. He inculcated in me the spirit of *never say never*. He's very humble,generous, kindhearted, responsible and cheerful which I'm looking up to grab from him".

Her close relatives will describe her. as a stubborn lady that never gives up till she achieve her aim. A close relative will also describe her as a young lady with great dream, hardworking, humble, cheerful and always willing to help.

On what makes her different, she has this to say, "Most girls are considered beautiful, Intelligent, Humble but one thing I know is that the ability to put myself in people's shoes, feel what people feel, try as much as possible to help people or give out ideas which I feel can be beneficiary, cases where direct help can't be necessary makes me totally different".

She believes she deserve to be crowned miss Nairaland because, "As a brand ambassador of one of the greatest online forum in Nigeria and Africa, I'm willing to portray the forum in good light to the public with an already established platform, I'll help through my own medium to generate more traffic to the site giving to my own marketing acumen.
People come to seek for advice on a platform like Nairaland and as an ambassador I will be ever willing to help people who are in need of it, regardless of tribe or political affiliation
Q

224 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 9

KrystalKlear

KrystalKlear is in her late teens and is an Entrepreneu. She loves doing anything that has to do with Fashion (designing and modelling), catering, hair styling and writing. She hails from Kogi State, Okehi Local Government. She loves intercontinental dishes and her hobbies are reading,writing, dancing, designing and thinking. Her role model is her Pastor, Apostle Michael Spirit. She says he helped shape her into what she is today.
"Close relatives will describe me as Intelligent, smart, creative, reserved (maybe a little too), funny, real, self-disciplined and trustworthy".
She believes that the understanding of who she is makes her different from others. Her favourite quote is, "You can't give what you don't have"- Apostle Michael Spirit.
If given a chance to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016, she believes she could be an ideal example and representative for Nairaland and also show people (ladies especially) that they can be who they want despite what people say. She believes she has what it takes to be crowned miss Nairaland 2016

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 10

Ivyy

Ivyy is a 25 year old graduate of Communication Arts from the University of Ibadan. She hails from Imo state and was brought up by Yoruba/Igbo parents. She currently works as a Program Officer with a Media Non-Governmental Organization in Lagos. Her hobbies are writing, reading, cycling, listening to good music, hanging out with friends and seeing movies. You will definitely win her heart with a meal of efo riro/oha soup with pounded yam and fried yam with tomato eggs. She tags herself a.
Her role model is Barbara Ehrenreich who is a journalist, social activist, renowned author of 21 books and a cancer survivor. Ivyy says "She has inspired me to be resilient, to be an achiever and a goal-getter. I believe I can achieve a similar feat by following her footsteps".
When asked how her family and friends will describe her, she says, “My family and friends would say I'm a positive thinker, one with a problem solving mindset and an ever-ready listener. They would say I'm amiable, very warm and approachable. That I have I've got a good sense of humour. I'm tolerant, intelligent, expressive and yet reserved. Also, many think I'm a little uptight but principled and independent".
Her best quote in her own words "I am not the only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do".― Edward Everett Hale
She believes her magnetic personality is part of what makes her unique. She says, "I have got a calm, poised, gracious, reserved and likeable nature. Hence, I can naturally communicate with everyone and anyone. Also, i have been given the gift of contentment. I live a grudge free, contented and happy life".
On why she thinks she deserves to be crowned the next miss Nairaland, she said, "I'm full of laughter, I've got a beautiful heart, I'm friendly, intelligent, articulate, opinionated but not rude. In short, I'm that diva next door with no sass. And if you vote me queen, I'd be that queen you'd want to take home to everyone. The Queen you'd be proud of".

267 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 11

Diasyluv

Diasyluv is in her late teens and is a 200Level student of School of nursing teaching hospital Nnewi. She hails from Njikoka LGA, Anambra.
Her favorite food is oha soup and Eba with of course enough okporoko. She finds delight in singing, dancing, writing and playing games, especially chess. Her role model is the first man in her life, her dad.
When asked what a close friend or relative would describe her as, she said, "A close friend would describe me as a girl who always smiles despite any situation she finds herself, an outspoken type, never considering quitting as an option and always striving to be the best amongst equals".
She feels she is unique because, "No one got my kind of smile. My generosity even when I don't have enough, my never failing instincts and my dedication to responsibilities is what differentiates me from others".
Her favorite quote is, "Great heights by great men were not achieved by mere flight, but while men slept, they toiled day and night".
She believes she should be crowned Miss Nairaland because:
"Bearing in mind that a book is not judged by its cover, these are the few reasons why I know I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland, Discipline, Confidence and the fact that I know I am beautiful.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:23am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 12

Optional1

Optional1 is a final year student of the great Federal College of Education Okene, Kogi state. She is from Enugu state, Igbo Eze South LGA. Her favourite food are garri and groundnut which is called student power, eba and egusi soup and jollof rice with fresh fish (she has a healthy appetite).
Her hobbies are dancing, singing in the bathroom, watching nollywood movies (AfricaMagic) and bollywood (zeeworld) and most importantly she loves playing and watching soccer, she is a defender in her school team. Her roloe models are her mum and Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.
When asked what friends and family will describe her as, she said, "My Close relatives that is my family member and my friend. They describe me as a decent and well-dressed lady, they describe me as a beautiful pretty cute angel who doesn't apply make-ups as other ladies of my age does. They describe me as a role model in the society they describe me as funny person a fun to be with even though am not a clown, they describe me as a sincere and humble person who respect others opinion, they describe me as a well behaved and cultured person, they say am a kind hearted person who is ready to sacrifice her happiness in other to make her loved ones happy. They describe me as a person who light up a room of sadness with my big pretty smile, they say am a God sent angel, they call me princess".
Her favourite quotes are: 1)"When you have opportunity to help someone or save a life do it without thinking twice”.
2)"Smile because you never know who that smile will help or make them to have hope for the future".
She believes she deserves to be crown Miss Nairaland because of the following reasons, in her own words,
“Crowns are meant for princesses, and who are princesses, they are ladies with noble and virtues characters, ladies that make those around them proud, a lady like me. People see me as a role model and a decent lady in the society where I live. I’m intelligent by God's doing. I like to help and uplift others around me with a big smile on my face. I’m a lady who God bless as a beautiful angel without applying make-ups. I listen to the voice of others. I work based on instructions given to me by the elders. I’m hardworking, sincere, humble, God fearing, intelligent, well-cultured, honest and above all a trust worthy lady. I’m a wife material to them guys and super great mother and sister in law to them ladies. I am the right princess for the crown, I deserve this crown so that the young generation shall know it’s not all about making-up and wearing indecent dresses but about being virtue, being yourself and showing the world the real you, having a good character and showing respect to the elders around. Thank you for giving me this big opportunity in showing the world my real self, my natural beauty, my natural cute smile, my lady like self and not my fake self.

70 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 13

Eurydice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Contestant 14

ChubbyT

ChubbyT is a 20year old beauty who works at a fashion house in Ilorin "Aremu Trendz", while awaiting her A'level result. She is also a Model registered under a modeling agency in Ilorin, Kwara State. Her roots can be traced to the South west Geopolitical Zone in Nigeria Oyo state, Ogbomosho South.
Her favorite food is Pounded Yam with Edikaikong or Egusi soup and her hobbies are Cooking, Dancing, Making friends and Listening to Music.
Her role model is her Elder sister and she describes her, "she is one hell of an optimist and a believer. It will be hard for anyone to go through all she's been through and still be standing, smiling and shining like her. I always salute her courage and confidence. She's driven. She is the reason I'm where I'm today and still the reason I'm striving to be better".
When asked what friends and family will describe her as, she says, "relative/friend will describe me positively as an accommodating, easy on the inside and outside person. Playful and cheerful, Shy and humble. Negatively as a nonchalant or better still, a carefree person, because of my approach towards certain things that need attention. Also they'll call me a Foodaholic(LOL I eat a lot)".
She believes her personality makes her different, saying, "We can have someone whose got the same pulchritude as me, same voice, or someone who looks like me facially, some with a calm demeanor like me but definitely, there's no one with my kinda personality. I'm honest, I don't rat out on people just to rubbish their image. A secret to me remains a secret, maybe not at gun point though (Chuckles). I love and appreciate good things. When I hear a success story, what comes to my face? A smile. Where does that smile come from? The core of my heart. What comes out of my mouth? "Wow". What comes to my mind? A word of prayer "God!! I pray for your Grace upon my life". I can go on and on. If you have one of these personality traits of mine, I bet you don't have the others.
This makes me UNIQUE, DIFFERENT. It makes me stand out from the CROWD".
Her favourite quote of all time is, "Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind -Dr. Seuss". She also said, "even before coming across the quote its always been my philosophy towards life. It describes the kinda approach I have towards life, to some extent.
She thinks she deserves to be the next Miss Nairaland not because, "I'm beautiful but because I see it as being not just a great responsibility, but a honor as well. Being Miss Nairaland will make me more active on Nairaland.”

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2016

[size=20pt] Your task today is very simple. Save 8 Contestants and eliminate 3 Contestants. Simple ain't it? You can vote for up to 8 Contestants. Not just 1. Only 3 Contestants are leaving today.

Please Note That Contestants can also vote for themselves and other contestants. [/size]cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 4:48am On Jun 20, 2016
RULES

VOTING COMMENCES BY 10AM WEST AFRICAN TIME AND ENDS BY 6PM

[b]- Demeaning and insulting remarks to the contestants shall not be tolerated. Defaulters shall be banned throughout the duration of the contest without option of parole.

- When voting, please tag NLJega at the end of your vote. i.e "cc NLJega". ( I vote for Seun. Cc NLJega)

- Any vote not tagged with "NLJega" will be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts registered after the 1st of April would be counted as invalid.

- Votes from accounts created before the 1st of April 2016 and with less than 300 posts as at 1st of April would also be counted as invalid.

- Remember that votes would be subtracted and depending on the enormity of the offence, a contestant risks outright disqualification if at any point during the course of the competition, it is discovered that a Contestant breaks any of the rules or derogates, insults or bullies another contestant.

- Members/Audience/Voters should please endeavour to cast their votes in one post and at once too because votes would start getting counted from the get go and to ensure votes accuracy and timely announcement of results, we implore you not to make unnecessary modifications. This will reduce spamming of the thread and the forum at large with votes soliciting and even If you CC the official umpire "NLJega" after a modification, your vote MAY NOT be counted.

- There will be no campaigning of any sorts on the voting thread. Failure to comply with this results in an outright ban till the end of the contest with no option of parole.

I do hope we all have a wonderful voting experience.[/b]

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Dygeasy(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2016
Don't book spaces. Nobody will come back to count your votes.

Make your votes in one post too.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by EzePromoe1: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
My account is under auntyspermboat's net. If its permissible to vote with then I vote for;

MYSTICGAL (first of all)

then,

IVYY
MIMZY
LANICKY
MISSGDOPE
REFINER
DIASYLUV
LADYJUL

Cc: NLjega

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
See all these girls with big big yanshes!! shockedgrinshocked

One of you deserves to win, therefore my vote goes thus...

1) Missgdope
2) Lanicky
3) Mysticgal kisskisskiss
4) ivyy
5) diasyluv
6) mimzy
7) ChubbyT
8 ) refiner

Wish you all the best of Luck! cheesy

#Goes Back to Roll my Blunt # cool

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by bqlekan(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote

Lanicky and MissGdope

Cc NLJega

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Mediapace: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2016
After much DEBATE about who deserves my vote as far as this Miss Nairaland contest is concerned, I came to a satisfying conclusion to vote the best contestants so far.

I hereby cast my vote for :
Lanicky
optional1
Refiner

Cc NLJega

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Laveda(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote for

Lanicky

Misticgal

Missgdope

Refiner

Mimzy

Diasyluv kiss

Ivyy

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote mimzy, lanicky, mysticgal, ivvy, optional1 and refiner.
cc. NLJega

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by stobery(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote Refiner ivyy

Cc NLJega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Speakdatruth: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I Vote IVYY

Mysticgal

Refiner

Mimzy

cc: NLJega

#TeamIvyy Forever baby!!!!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote

LANICKY

Refiner

Mysticgal

Ivvy

Cc: NLJega

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by sirOrubebe: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I've being disefranchised. Simply because I have just 222 posts on my account, even though
I have been on this forum - as a registered member - since November 2014. This rule is flawed, imo.

Anyways I am here to act as the NL Orubebe. NLJega I go give you close marking grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by manutdrichie(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote Refiner

Cc NLJega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by manutdrichie(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote Ivyy
NLjega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by dechandel(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Super eye candies kiss cool
KelvinGraphics you still dey find girlfriend? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Caseless: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote [size=20pt]IVYY[/size]

Refiner
Lanicky
Msticgal
ChubbyT

Cc nljega

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by Marvel1206: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
I vote for Refiner Lanicky Cc NLjega

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 by SweetieConstie(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
I hereby vote:

Mimzy

Lanicky

Refiner

MissGdope

CC: NLjega

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.