Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka (22862 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by hmuhammad(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2016
As Nigerians look forward to the return of President Muhammadu Buhari from his medical trip abroad, fiery cleric and the Spiritual Director, ‎Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, (AMEN), Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has asserted that there are people who are unhappy that the president is alive.

The Catholic priest disclosed of his recent vision concerning President Buhari’s ailment, noting however that several efforts he made to reach people close to Buhari over the vision had remained unsuccessful as they refused picking his calls.

Mbaka, reportedly made the revelation in one of his Adoration programmes in Enugu recently. He noted that though the chances of the president recovering from his ailment seemed slim, consistent prayers of the members of the congregation had made him whole.

“Some people hate everything about the President”, he stated, while narrating the vision which he saw before the President’s present trip to London.

According to him, in the vision, the President was critically sick and was being flown abroad for treatment. “His health was in a bad shape and he was asking that (Fr. Mbaka) should pray for him. None among the people I have called, picked my calls. People think I speak with Buhari every day. When people climb into power, they are dazed. It is a long dream. Our job is to pray for him but there are things that he must do and there is no way to communicate it to him”, Mbaka said.

He, therefore, asked the congregation to stand up and lift their hands up as he began to pray for the health and healing of President Buhari.

While concluding the prayer, he said “I want the enemies to see our President shining, prospering and moving majestically in glory. The chances of his healing may be little but now with our prayers and faith, the chances of his coming out is high. The spiritual energy with which we make this prayer is enormous that it shall do this for us. If you are ready for testimony, my God is ready with miracles.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/139587/people-unhappy-buhari-alive-mbaka

13 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 20, 2016
No reasonable person should wish another dead, whether he/she is a Preaident or not. And this thinking is unhealthy of being propagated by a so called clergy. The Holy Bible teaches that our words be seasoned with salt..... and not to creat strife and bitterness. How I wish Mbaka will learn to build bridges from the pulpit and not advertising hatred and even envisage it.

DEDICATION FTC TO Refiner......

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by utenwuson: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2016
we know na! Especially one talku talku governor like that! thunder fire ammmm

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by hmuhammad(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2016
kaorama:
Political Man of God, Buhari will pick ur calls again.
one of the unhappy people spotted undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by nnachukz(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2016
When Fulanis killed your kins (brothers and sisters from your state) and burnt down a church, nobody heard from Mbaka. Even when Buhari told the word they were from Libya just to mock us Mbaka never said anything. Now we discovered that Libya is just in Kogi States and few Northern States, I expected to hear the loud talking Mbaka but since Buhari might not like it he didn't talk.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by omenka(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka must be a Nairalander. smiley

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by omenka(m): 5:34am On Jun 20, 2016
hmuhammad:
one of the unhappy people spotted undecided
Look under your asss. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by omonighoblessing(f): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't wish him dead.....I just wish God turn his heart to a better one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2016
hmuhammad:
As Nigerians look forward to the return of President Muhammadu Buhari from his medical trip abroad, fiery cleric and the Spiritual Director, ‎Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, (AMEN), Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has asserted that there are people who are unhappy that the president is alive.

The Catholic priest disclosed of his recent vision concerning President Buhari’s ailment, noting however that several efforts he made to reach people close to Buhari over the vision had remained unsuccessful as they refused picking his calls.

Mbaka, reportedly made the revelation in one of his Adoration programmes in Enugu recently. He noted that though the chances of the president recovering from his ailment seemed slim, consistent prayers of the members of the congregation had made him whole.

“Some people hate everything about the President”, he stated, while narrating the vision which he saw before the President’s present trip to London.

According to him, in the vision, the President was critically sick and was being flown abroad for treatment. “His health was in a bad shape and he was asking that (Fr. Mbaka) should pray for him. None among the people I have called, picked my calls. People think I speak with Buhari every day. When people climb into power, they are dazed. It is a long dream. Our job is to pray for him but there are things that he must do and there is no way to communicate it to him”, Mbaka said.

He, therefore, asked the congregation to stand up and lift their hands up as he began to pray for the health and healing of President Buhari.

While concluding the prayer, he said “I want the enemies to see our President shining, prospering and moving majestically in glory. The chances of his healing may be little but now with our prayers and faith, the chances of his coming out is high. The spiritual energy with which we make this prayer is enormous that it shall do this for us. If you are ready for testimony, my God is ready with miracles.”

Cc; lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.today.ng/news/national/139587/people-unhappy-buhari-alive-mbaka

Haters everywhere

But, the president shouldnt expect everyone to love or like him

11 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I don't wish him dead.....I just wish God turn his heart to a better one.

I pray oooo

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by stobery(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Tjohnnay: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2016
undecided

Who cares if he is alive or not, let him come and repair all d damages he as cursd in dis county

Mod una no dey try

8 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by iamboody(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose, Obanikoro, Ffk, Metuh, Dieziani, Kalu, Dasuki and them them them

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Sermwell(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
This so called father is a foolish man. He just wants to heat up the polity. This is not we need now! Ass licking mofo undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Elomus: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
PMB Will Live Long IJN..Amen

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Inioluwa01(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Surely they shall gather but their permutations and consultations shall be put to shame.
LONG LIVE MR PRESIDENT.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2016
like chukwudi44, barcanista,ihatebuhari etc

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by CHANNELStv2020: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2016
MBAKA HAS TURNED BLIND EYES TO THE SUFFERING OF NIGERIANS THAT IS WORST THAN WHAT WAS UNDER GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION THAT HE CRITIZED WITH ALL HATRED AND HAS NOW TURN TO A BLIND DIE HARD BUHARI SUPPORTER,THIS IS JUST HYPOCRISY THERE IS NO OTHER ENGLISH WORD TO DESCRIBE IT PERIOD.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Izonpikin: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2016
Who ever wanted him dead
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by kyrios: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2016
We know them they are our brothers from the east

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by adexlamex(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
people like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nellybii: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
We know, but God pass them.
When 5% wish you dead and 95% wish you stay alive, It is good for your progress.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by engreo(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
You are right sir, we know them

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by humbleluke: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
utenwuson:
we know oooooo
its obvious

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by skotch(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Oh really undecided
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by engreo(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Sermwell:
This so called father is a foolish man. He just wants to heat up the polity. This is not we need now! Ass licking mofo undecided undecided undecided
are u one of them? grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by SamMilla1(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
The same way some people are not happy Jonathan is still alive.
The same way some people are not happy you are alive, even people from your village.
This is a common occurrence in life.

What do you think the stranded students in foreign universities wish Buhari?
What do you think the harmless killed Ipob youths think of Buhari?
What do you think fanatical extreme Muslims think about you as a Christian Reverend Father?

So in life, people wants people dead and people wants people alive.

.. And stop this you see Vision crap, it's outdated. Did the vision not reveal Buhari’s private phone number to you?
How come the vision didn't tell you they won't pick your calls?
I hope you continue praying for him not to die for another 100 years. Let's see how long your vision and prayers can sustain human life.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Maybe those who want to see the country in flames.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Xberryz(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
undecided yes some people are unhappy....next topic please...n be serious this time it's Monday morning for fvck sake we need news... This Mbaka man always just wanna be heard... mtcheeeew..

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by okeke00(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Coming from a coward who only brainwashed and steal from gullible humans. Why should i be happy if he is alive or not. Is he far better than those innocent people he commanded his soldiers to kill?
Mbaka you are coward!

7 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by dotcomnamename: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
[s]
kaorama:
No reasonable person should wish another dead, whether he/she is a Preaident or not. And this thinking is unhealthy of being propagated by a so called clergy. The Holy Bible teaches that our words be seasoned with salt..... and not to creat strife and bitterness. How I wish Mbaka will learn to build bridges from the pulpit and not advertising hatred and even envisage it.
[/s]

When you waillers were busy wishing him dead, it was not a propaganda. Nonsense talk.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.