Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka (22884 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by labamo07(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
If they are not happy, they can safely hug the transformer............
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by deymoh(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
really
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by hmuhammad(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Look under your asss. cheesy
unhappy person tongue
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Toosure70: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Eg. ipad
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by canalily(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Is Mbaka now a catho-politicianundecided

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Stupidity galore.
Noone is happy that the president is sick but all Nigerians are acutely unhappy with buhari below average performance ,he has spent over 6billion naira on foreign trips alone,a padded budget has been signed by him,the cost of fuel has risen since he came into power ,high tarrif on power consumption,insecurity all over the country ,his Fulani brothers are busy killing ppl and invading towns all over the nation and buhari has been silent about it,I pray mbaka family members are slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen and lets see if he will be showing his teeth like this and saying rubbish . No matter how we try hard to paint the picture bright ,the truth is the nation economy is going down, politically and ethnically buhari has totally divided Nigeria with his unguarded statements and actions. I think ppl like mbaka should either shut up or join a political party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by dalynch(f): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Thank God for him. And we hope Fr Mbaka will assist us in praying for the healing of our country Nigeria . cos she is dying.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Coldfeets: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Of course, we know.

And we call such people The Wailers!!!
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by chubbygal(f): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
That moment wey sai baba!

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
THE MODERN JUDAS CALLED MBAKA, A PAGAN PRIEST IN CHRISTIAN CLOTHING,ALWAYS HAS HIS EYES FIXED ON MONEY. BUHARI KNOWS BETTER THAN BUY YOUR RECHARGE CARD FOR PRAYERS.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Puresolutions: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Father Mbaka don't know God.He has no clue how dangerous God can be if he knew he would act wiser.No disclaim there are oppositions to the presidency but has the prophet become ? He has forgotten there is a Go to report to at the end of our fleeting days on earth..

..shakes head at this thread,the title is so sickly enouf to deter me from reading the entire write up..

I pity him

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by emeka2847: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Is that where you reside?

omenka:
Look under your asss. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Achorise: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2016
most people dont care what happens to Nigeria again.Weather the president lives or dies.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by LoGiCkk: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2016
But this shouldn't be a news...what does Mbaka expect, for everybody to like Buhari Mbaka please put on your thinking cap abeg, both you and th Buhari can kiss your asses and kindly take a cab and go to hell...with what is happening in the country right now, you couldn't remove sentiments and make a critique of Buhari's administration based on what has happened so far, you're there telling us "some people don't want Buhari alive"...is that the issue on insecurity, violation and abuse of human rights, negligence of the constitution, disobedience of court orders, hunger, unemployment, unfavourable conditions for investment which Buhari has put us in, that you're supposed to talk about All these people sef!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by FlameDynasty: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2016
not just only buhari.

there are so many people who just don't wish us well at one point in time
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2016
What's is wrong with this man na?pastor apc u don start again?
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by happydavies(f): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2016
can't believe I just wasted my mb
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by godunia(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
I don't want him, he should just come and fix our problems, that's all. Nigerians voted for him cos they were tired of the old stories, now it appears the story is not over.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka should go and sit down please his mission is to pray for the church n not to talk politics. We have heard enough.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Gboliwe: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka should be cautioned. I wonder what the Catholic church is waiting for before they do.

Even small me that isn't even making waves yet, not everybody is happy I am alive.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
LoGiCkk:
But this shouldn't be a news...what does Mbaka expect, for everybody to like Buhari Mbaka please put on your thinking cap abeg, both you and th Buhari can kiss your asses and kindly take a cab and go to hell...with what is happening in the country right now, you couldn't remove sentiments and make a critique of Buhari's administration based on what has happened so far, you're there telling us "some people don't want Buhari alive"...is that the issue on insecurity, violation and abuse of human rights, negligence of the constitution, disobedience of court orders, hunger, unemployment, unfavourable conditions for investment which Buhari has put us in, that you're supposed to talk about All these people sef!!!
That mbaka is now a complete nuisance and he is giving the catholic church a bad name,the sooner they call him to order the better .

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by sylve11: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka again? cool
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by mikki123(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2016
How many person don die because of his cluelessness, herdsmen killing people everyday......... What do you now expect?

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2016
We know.

Most of them who wish the man dead will die before him

That is a fair deal.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by luckycliff: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Buhari must not die,he will be alive to withness BIAFRA
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by TheSunSon: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
Not ashamed to say I'm one of them.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by geraldgiz(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
In politics...

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Cchuks27(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Too many Prohets. I'm getting bored of them.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2016
Who is dis Mbaka sef, first u were exhonorating GEJ now u are praising Buhari. Hungry Priest.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by BBluv2015: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
With due respect to Father Mbaka, are u called by God or by politicians? If u re called by God to lead people to heaven, y work for politicians dt do not have ur time. Is this d message of salvation u re called to preach? How does this statement of yours lead sinners to Christ? Pls learn from Men of God like Pst Kumuyi, Pst Olukoya, Pst Adeboye & others even Rev. Fathers that are striving to lead people to the kingdom of God and not those that are depopulating the kingdom of God. Do you know how many people this statement of yours will lead to hell because they will react by insulting u and the President which is a sin and may not have the opportunity to repent. Pls give unto Ceaser what is for Ceaser and give unto God what is of God. If u want to remain on d pulpit, pls remain there and preach d gospel of salvation or leave d pulpit and join politics, a lot of parties will welcome u. Why not use this time to pray for d salvation of the President & for Christians that are killed daily because of Christ. Why not pray for the peace of Nigeria instead of causing war? A lot of us knew u via this political talk and not as a man of God & that is not good enough. Pls think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by 1759v: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

When you waillers were busy wishing him dead, it was not a propaganda. Nonsense talk.
u better not dere a man of God cox u will face d rot of God
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by rosalieene(f): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2016
I know people must criticize Fr Mbaka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / ARE CERTAIN KIDS BORN WITH DREADLOCKS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.