Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka (22881 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by jsb(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Mbaka God said we should respect our leaders he did not say we should be blind praise singers( Otimpku)..who cares if he dies afterall he is not going to be the first nor the last..but is his life greater than the lives of the Igbos killed by the Nigerian for doing nothing or that of the ones Fulanis are killing all over the country which you could not see any vision or make any comment...BE CAREFUL MAZI MBAKA PLS...

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Is that so
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by francizy(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2016
nnachukz:
When Fulanis killed your kins (brothers and sisters from your state) and burnt down a church, nobody heard from Mbaka. Even when Buhari told the word they were from Libya just to mock us Mbaka never said anything. Now we discovered that Libya is just in Kogi States and few Northern States, I expected to hear the loud talking Mbaka but since Buhari might not like it he didn't talk.

exactly! mbaka is nothing but a sycophantic being. He probably wants to finish the work for the money he was paid (by APC), reason he's opening his loud mouth to spew trash. Who cares if the bigot lives or dies when he allowed his kinsmen to maim others at will. To hell with mbaka and his useless buhari. I only pity the people in Enugu state still giving that garment wearing fool some attention.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2016
I'm embarrassed for this man. Man of God indeed.
Pleb. undecided
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by ElCapone(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sermwell:
This so called father is a foolish man. He just wants to heat up the polity. This is not we need now! Ass licking mofo undecided undecided undecided
I guess we need men of God like apostle sulaiman who prophesied the death of a sitting governor. ur hypocrisy stinks to the. high heavens.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by ucjesuso: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
The sleeping man of God is awake now, let us wait for more visions.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by kaboninc(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
francizy:

exactly! mbaka is nothing but a sycophantic being. He probably wants to finish the work for the money he was paid (by APC), reason he's opening his loud mouth to spew trash. Who cares if the bigot lives or dies when he allowed his kinsmen to maim others at will. To hell with mbaka and his useless buhari. I only pity the people in Enugu state still giving that garment wearing fool some attention.

APC Basher, kindly rush to this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination) and vote for Mystical...

Thanks
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by wins18(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls help me report or track this scammer
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by jessywake(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hop you all heard of the increased robbery attacks due to hardship. Guess no or maybe but very soon you buhari's fan will encounter it one after the other..
. Is a wish you all got to enjoy grin
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Kingspin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Who is still listening to that man?
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by DanielPop(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Look for the people who stand to gain the most if the President kicks the bucket! Therein you will find those that wish him dead. Stop misunderstanding logic! I dey hail bros! grin
iamboody:
Fayose, Obanikoro, Ffk, Metuh, Dieziani, Kalu, Dasuki and them them them
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by nwakaibeya1: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
IT IS HE WHO CROWNS HIMSELF THAT GUIDES THE THRONE HIMSELF ,BUT IF GOD CROWNS YOU HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO GUIDE THE THRONE BECAUSE THE CROWN BELONGS TO GOD AND THAT IS WHY WE SPEAK WITH GODS UNBELIEVABLE POWER AND AUTHORITY ,THE MANTLE AND THE LIGHT ,THAT SAME LIGHT JESUS CHRIST DECLARED AND SAID I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD,BECAUSE GODS SOURCE IS HIGHLY SURE.THE WEAPON I USE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD AND I SPEAK AND I SAY INVESTIGATE WHAT I SAY BY ALL MEANS IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS>>>AUTHORITY HAS COME BACK TO THE WORLD AND NO SENTIMENTS NO APOLOGIES >>>THE LIGHT HAS COME AND THAT LIGHT IS WITH ME AND I CAN SHARE THE LIGHT TO THE WHOLE WORLD
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by madjune(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Those people are called wailers.

They only laugh when somebody who hates short cut in governance dies.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nellybii: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
w
Mickael2:

Unfortunately 95% wish him dead, and the other 5% is undecided. He should quit, I am not saying he should die, ofcourse not but he should step down. I saw Adeshina lying, that guy lies more than Lai Mohammed. I mean every news outlet reported it clearly that the Presido went for a medical trip but he said yesterday that the President just went to rest. What's the point in that extraordinary fallacy?! His government is made up of crooks and liers

So if this government is made of crooks and liars, what was GEJ government made of?
And you are too trbalistic.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Mickael2(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nellybii:
w

So if this government is made of crooks and liars, what was GEJ government made of?
And you are too trbalistic.

Who is still talking about GEJ's government now? Where did you come from? GEJ is no longer the President, can't you just deal with it?! So because GEJ's cabinet was made up of liars, Buhari's cabinet ought to contain liars too? Guy, if you do not know what to say then keep shut
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nuella222(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Its quite obvious he hasn't learnt his lessons. Let him bear in mind that if he didn't take his time and seal his lips this time around, the Bishop of Enugu Dioces won't hesitate to take his actions.
It was because of your mouth that so many christians especially catholics voted for Buhari, now see what is happening, suffering and killing everywhere including in ur own state but u sealed ur mouth especting people to love and embrace Buhari. Buhari's disappointment started with u!
Oge obuna ndi pastor na ndi ukochukwu agaghi esepu aka na ife gbasaara politics...o gini di ifea

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Nellybii: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mickael2:

Who is still talking about GEJ's government now? Where did you come from? GEJ is no longer the President, can't you just deal with it?! So because GEJ's cabinet was made up of liars, Buhari's cabinet ought to contain liars too? Guy, if you do not know what to say then keep shut

You must be really pissed off with the government. Why don't you join the NDA, blow up some pipes. It is better for you.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Mickael2(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nellybii:

You must be really pissed off with the government. Why don't you join the NDA, blow up some pipes. It is better for you.

lol. Permit to ask if you are from the hausa tribe? Cause you sure do talk like one.

Instead of you to talk about important things you ended up directing the conversation towards violence and arson which is what MOST of your people love. I have no intention of blowing up pipelines, I am not from the Niger Delta either, but if you really think that we are better off with Buhari as our president then you are not telling yourself the truth. As at now, he has failed! I am not talking about what he will do next year, neither did i say he will fail at the end of his tenure, I said he has failed and yes, that pisses me off

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Zikyke(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=kaorama post=46736522]No reasonable person should wish another dead, whether he/she is a Preaident or not. And this thinking is unhealthy of being propagated by a so called clergy. The Holy Bible teaches that our words be seasoned with salt..... and not to creat strife and bitterness. How I wish Mbaka will learn to build bridges from the pulpit and not advertising hatred and even envisage it.

DEDICATION FTC TO Refiner......
you cant even understand simple statement
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by refiner(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=Zikyke post=46754535][/quote]

awww... smiley.. Thanks...

#YesWeCan
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by DeMekus: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fake reverend.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by DeMekus: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fake reverend.
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by Stallione(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sermwell:

Look at this idol worshiper! May God have mercy on your soul! Idiots everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
idol worshiper is far more beta than an uncircumcised penticostal terrorist like u grin
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by brojoshua: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Under statement. Have you ever seen where the rats in a house will be happy when the cat returns home strong and healthy, or will the pigs ever be happy when the dirty pond where they used to wallow become cleaned?
And you know that the cockroaches and house rats will hide in the dark places when light is suddenly switched on in a dark and dirty kitchen in the night.
And truly all who have really contributed to putting Nigeria into the problems shall never know peace except for those of them who truly repent and willingly return all the loot in his or her hand. Thank you
Re: Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka by 4rmthewest(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Dey shud go and jump into d lagoon na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.