Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (89936 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by kingin55(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hope u regain ur power soon
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
enjoying ur story.
wishing u luck *winks*
Re: Witches And Wizards by enambobo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
OZ hwna...i still dey wetey for ur back o. Fire on!!
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017

Sixtythree
the dress is soft there is no way am wearing it but all the same let me put it one, I removed my body armor again and try the suit on, no changes except the beautiful glass, I think the glass is a telescope, I walk to the mirror and look myself I didn't see anything, I look down and saw nothing, oh shit the suit is an invisible suit, this is what am looking for self, I took a small sword and put it inside the suit and then take the box, there is no way I can put the box inside the suit so only the magical box will be visible, I came out of the room and then I went to the back to look for a ship, I didn't see ship nor boat but I saw a small canoe, I took it and push it to the Sea, I ran inside and started paddling the canoe to the city of Babylon, people can see the canoe been paddled but they can't see the paddler, I so much love this invisible suit.
I paddled out of the castle and entered inside deep waters with dangerous fish swimming and diving above me looking for prey to eat, if they can see me I won't even last more than five minutes in this water, am not even close to Babylon yet, I paddled for hours and when I get tired I will stop paddling and eat some bread I took from the castle, I paddled for days before i reach Babylon, the place Babylon that we conquered has already started growing. I remember when we destroyed everything here and even the gates, I don't know if the people will remember me but I don't want any crowd anyway, I just want to do my thing and leave at once, I paddled to one bush close to the shore and then I jump out of the boat, I took the boat out and covered it with branches because I might need it again I don't know.
There are people everywhere and army with sword and spears, there is no way I can pass through that gate without them noticing so I open the suit and put the box in front of my stomach, it was uncomfortable but I have to manage till I cross the gate.
I walk pass the people taking care of the seaport, they didn't notice me though if they pay attention they will see my footprint, I walk to the gate and wait for somebody to come out or go in because the gate is lock, I can only go in with a second party, I remain there for long before i saw a Chariot carrying warhead, they opened the gate and then I rushed in quickly, the chariot enter and walk to the hidden chamber where the trapped gods are, I quickly remove my suit and walk to one of the guards inside the town, I ask him.
“What is going on and why the war head?”.
Guard: we want to bomb that chamber, we don't want it here.
Me: oh shit.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017

Sixty four
Me: what! Who gave the order?
Guard: our new king.
Me: since when?
Guard: since he was crown king.
Me: waoh.
Guard: are you new here?
Me: no, not at all, thanks for the info, I will see around.
Guard: okay then.
I left him and find my way through the tunnel to the chamber, I followed the people that wanted to bomb the chamber and when nobody was looking I quietly entered the tunnel without anyone noticing even with the large number of people there, they are all focus on destroying the chamber, I wonder why the king will want to destroy the chamber (his own secret palace, oh well maybe not his but the former king) a sacred chamber for that matter, or maybe he doesn't know that there are Kings and Queens there, I think he don't know because if he do he will support me to release then or maybe he knows that's why he want to destroy it because of the strong power there, even if there are wicked sorcerer in there that doesn't mean all of them are bad, and also even if they are bad they will one day be used for something good like now that am trying to release Queen Olokun to help me bring back my town, if they destroy it now I will be left with nothing, no home, no power, no friends because the ones I have their memory has been taken away by the wicked Eve, (mother of all evil) she doesn't even have conscience or pity she just wipe my friends memory just like that, even the almighty Lizzy Cannot recognize me, oh well I just hope she is taking good care of our baby because that is very important.
I think Eve might have recovered her powers back and she might as well gotten herself free, that girl is a strong girl oh well it is because of my foolishness that make her to have that strong power, the power belongs to me but I hesitated so she took it, the worst of all now is that, all my powers are gone I don't know if I will resurrect again if I die because the girl from Lucy castle said I can't come back if I die now it might be a dream but who knows it can also be a warning or a sign for me.
So to have all my plans back to track I have to do this one thing and that is freeing Queen Olokun, am here already I just have to be quick before they blow the whole place to pieces, if I can release her before they blow it she might protect me from the damage.
I continue walking inside the chamber were I saw the drawings the other day, everywhere is quiet the only noise i hear are those of the guys trying to blow the chamber to pieces from my back.
I reach the end of the tunnel and surprisingly the place I smashed to enter last time has been covered up, without wasting much time I took my small sword and started smashing the wall again, it took time because of my small sword and when I look at my hand I saw blood, I don't care so I continue destroying the wall till it's wide enough for me to enter, I tie my bloody hand with pieces of clothes and then I enter inside the palace or rather chamber, there is no window or door everywhere is just quiet. Eve said if I release anybody here I will destroy the whole world because this is were she kept the heart of my town, oh well let's see if that is true.
I walk around the drawings on the wall and then I locate the one that was calling me the other day I was here, I rub it with my hand and then I drop the box on the ground, now how to open it?
I was still thinking how to open it when I heard footstep, somebody walk into the chamber, I quickly turn around and saw Aziza with full armour holding a longsword, she came in like a warrior I was even scared to see her.
“Aziza, how did you…”.
Aziza: step away from the box.
She said pointing her sword at me, then somebody else walk into the chamber.
“Hello Brother”

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
ozilla de try 2 de update regularly,u jst leave us 4 here go de do wetn i no knw u go lose your fans ooo......oya kum update more b4 i send OLIVER QUEEN after you

Re: Witches And Wizards by ladyverere(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Well done Ozila. I am trying to join ur whatsapp group but can't find ur phone number on ur profile as U directed. Also, I am unable to access ur website.

I am now ur number 1 follower. U keep ur readers spellbound. Thumbs up guy
Re: Witches And Wizards by Levy586: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Great in the area of instant messaging apps. If 100 WhatsUply is that the software application could be set up both Fine.
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is the perfect time to open the box.
Do not the same mistake twice.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2017

Sixty five
They came like ghost and of course they are ghost, Aziza is a strong woman that I cannot fight one on one and now that she's under Eve she will be more powerful and more fearless because she will be fighting for her Queen with all her powers, if I have my powers she won't be a problem but now that am powerless there is nothing I can do, they walked in like ghost and face me, Aziza look fearless and even Eve eyes are red like her powers are back, Aziza dressed like a warrior while Eve wore a complete white gown with two needle sword on her hands, if shes holding a sword it means her powers are not back yet because she won't need a sword to fight.
Me: Eve
Eve: good I came on time.
Me: oh no you are late already.
Eve: hand over the box Ozila, remember your child is still with me including your friends.
Me: yeah I know and they are under your control, what's the need when they don't know me anymore.
Eve: am not here for words, hand over the box or I take it by force.
Me: you don't have your powers yet so come and take it lets see who is stronger.
Eve: I don't need my powers to beat you beside I have Aziza with me.
I know I can't defeat them both so I quickly brought out my sword and hold it ontop the box on the floor, I raised up the sword and wanted to strike the box open unfortunately Eve still have some of her powers because she raised her hand up and thunder came from up, she direct the thunder to me hitting my sword, the sword fell on the ground, and Eve fell on the ground too maybe she's not suppose to use her powers now because she's yet to recover fully, as she fell she commanded Aziza
“Get him now”
I rush to get my sword but Aziza throw her sword at me, the sword came flying straight to my heart, seconds for the sword to strike my heart I bend down rolling on the ground and then I took my sword and stand up facing Aziza, Aziza brought out another sword and came to me with full force.
We lock horns are started fighting like we are enemies, she's too strong for me and each of her strike land me on the ground even though she didn't strike me with her sword but only hitting mine.
On the floor she raised her sword wanted to divide me into two, I roll to the other side and then she hit the floor, I quickly took my sword and strike her on the kneel, she shouted and then swing her sword nearly removing my head but I bend down, as I dodge the sword she used her other hand to punch me, she didn't wait for me to get my breath before she flung her leg and hit me on my head, I fell down flat, she came to me and raised me up. She moved me to the wall and then took her sword she pin me to the glass wall leaving me hanging there.
“Now get the box” Eve shouted at her after watching her defeat me, if I let Eve get that box it means it is over for me, I use my right hand to try and remove the sword, the sword hung strongly but when I saw Aziza almost getting to the box I use all my strength and remove the sword, i fell on the ground and as Aziza bend down to take the box I throw the sword straight to the box and then the box shattered. And suddenly a strong light like stars filled everywhere. Then different demons started emerging from the box, Eve stood up and shouted.
“Nooooooooooo” she came to me with anger and separate my head from my body.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2017

Sixtyseven
As usual I find myself in a hot oven, everywhere is hot like hell but my body is not burning, is like am in a circle filled with hot furnace, I manage to crawl out of the ashes and dust myself, am naked because I have just be reborn without any clothes, even my previous clothes got burnt, I look around there is nobody around, all the glasses have been destroyed, just in a round room containing dust and ashes, then as I was observing the situation I heard a loud sound and then all the wall started falling on me, all the great wall fell on me, I was trapped in between blocks, I can't move Any part of my body not even my head nor hand, now I remember they wanted to bomb this place before the unfortunate incident, I guess they have completed their mission now, but where Is Eve and Queen Olokun, when I smashed the box many demons came out of it, where are they and were is the Queen?
I have so many questions on my mind not even minding my own current situation, as I struggle to come out of the fallen walls my body started shaking and then my eyes change to red more like hot furnace, feathers started growing on my back pushing the walls on my body away, and then when the feathers grow to full length I bounce out of the walls like a rocket, I fly straight to the sky and then I started flying to the Sea, I don't know were am going but I sure know that Queen Olokun got out and I must look for her, she alone can help me, as I fly ontop the big sea I heard noise from my back, I look back and saw dark being chasing me, the thing look like a ghost it doesn't have leg but only hand more like a feather with head having ashes colour, when I saw it I quickly increase my space and started flying faster and faster but the thing is not even swinging it wings but it gaining on me, this definitely is a ghost no doubt about it, I don't know how to fight it because I don't have any weapon with me, since no way out I decided to go down the sea, but if I enter inside this water now my fire will quench, remember am a Phoenix and when I change to beast my fire come up, the fire cant hurt me but can hurt anything close to me, so that means the ghost can't hurt me unless it can resist fire, I stop flying and turn facing the ghost, as the ghost came closer I summon energy from my body and then point my hands to the ghost, the fire came from my body and move to my hand straight to the ghost, the ghost disappear at once, waoh that is a new one I don't even know i can throw fireball, or maybe thats my new power because the king said anytime i die and reborn my powers increase, that's cool at least I will have advantage over Eve now, I don't even need sword or arrow again, I don't need any weapon again I have my own weapon now, I continue searching for Queen Olokun, I check all the mountains, hills and valleys, when there Is no sign of her and am getting tired I decided to fly to Lucy castle to rest, when I rest a little I will continue searching for her, I fly to Lucy castle and land like Eagle, as I walk to the door I started changing to my normal form, I change to my human form completely and then I enter inside the castle, I locate the bed and lie down like dead wood, but before I sleep I decided to check what's in kitchen because am hungry, I went to the kitchen and to my disappointment there was nothing there, when turning back two apples fell from one cupboard, I turn back and took the apples, I wash them and started eating, I return to the bed and sleep like a baby.
In my dream I saw a bright light in front of the castle, the bright light saw me and then started running, I change to Phoenix and started chasing the light, the light flew to the top of the sea and enter inside the sea, I dive inside the sea too though my fire off but I continue swimming. Following the light, the light went deep inside the sea and after some minutes chase, i saw a fine big house inside the sea, I went to the house and peep through the window what I saw shock me and I almost faint, I saw Eve and our mother with Lizzy and co guarding them, when she said I will release all demons I never knew our mother that I killed will be part of them, I didn't know what to do, I saw the bright light going inside the back of the house, I followed the light to the back of the house and then I gently open the window of the back house and enter inside, the bright light went inside one tunnel so I followed it, when we get to the depth of the tunnel inside the enemy's house i saw one room with one woman lying down in chains, as I look at the woman the woman turn and face me and behold the woman is Queen Olokun, she turn and face me and then said.
“Come and get me, there is a war coming”
Immediately I woke up I saw the old lady “the octopus” standing in front of me with a walking stick.
Lady: I heard Queen Olokun is back why dont we pay her a visit.
Me: am so happy you are here, in fact am just coming from there now.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017

Sixtyeight

Sixtyeight
I thought I will have to fight the battle alone I never knew fate have other plans for me, I can't tell you how happy I am to see the lady, it like she knows what am passing through.
She came to me in time of need, when I need her the most, of course I am surprise but that doesn't matter now what matter now is that she's here to help me and that's what am grateful for.
We gather around the round table to discuss that evening while I quench my taste with fruits.
Me: how did you escape from that prison?
Lady: after you left a strong demon escape from its prison inside the castle destroying the whole building everybody is dead and i would have been dead too if not for my powers.
Me: so how did you manage to cross the portal?
Lady: of course I know there is a portal there, it was easy locating it because am not an ordinary person.
Me: are you even a person?
Lady: of course I am, you will see my real self after Olokun change me back and lift the curse.
Me: about that, I think we have serious problem.
Lady: and what is that?
Me: yes, Olokun is back and so Is my mother.
Lady: you mean Eve mother?
Me: yes, I saw them together and also they took Olokun hostage inside their house under water.
Lady: waoh, that your mother is a real strong woman, defeating her won't be easy and not to talk of the dangerous Eve.
Me: oh well that's why I said am glad you are here and also my friends that she turn against me are guarding them.
Lady: okay, how about we go to your kingdom and gather some men to aid us?
Me: who told you I have a kingdom?
Lady: oh come on everybody know your story,.
Me: it is true I have a kingdom but the problem is that I took some men out the other time I went there and since then I have not heard anything from them, what kind of person am I that I didn't even care about his men?
Lady: things are bound to happen, I believe you have learn from your mistake, if you want us to win this battle you have to go back and gather some men, both of us can't fight them alone.
Me: yeah you are right, but how can I face the king? What am I going to say about his men?
Lady: you are the prince, the kingdom is yours I don't see why you are afraid.
Me: am not afraid just…..
Lady: take your things let's go, you are the most important person in the kingdom, if they see you return they will be more happy.
Me: okay let's go then.
I took my things (sword, shield and bag).
I don't even know if I can remember the road to the kingdom with no name, though they pronounced it Ozila Kingdom because am the new prince.
Lady: which place did you pass to the Kingdom before?
Me: the same portal you came out from.
Lady: what?
Me: yeah, I was looking for the scorpion king and when I open the portal I saw the men, they arrest me and took me to their kingdom.
Lady: but there is no other kingdom in the other world.
Me: that's what am trying to say, I don't know the way to the kingdom.
Lady: you must find a way, you are the prince remember.
Me: perhaps I have another way, come on let's go.
We came out of the castle and then I face the sky, I close my eyes and imagine myself flying I fly to a cave, i saw many bats and then I growl loud like a lion roar, the whole bat scattered and started flying to my direction, I opened my eyes immediately.
Lady: what did you do?
Me: wait for it.
We remain there for some minutes before we started hearing their noise, I saw them coming with full force and then I started changing immediately.
Me: how fast can you swim?
Lady: as fast as you can fly.
Me: the kingdom is close to a sea, just follow our part.
Lady: okay then.
She went inside the sea and then the sea started boiling, I know she's changing to octopus, I change completely and then I spread my wings and jump up to the sky, i look with my red eye and saw the big octopus she change to, my birds came and then I command them to lead me to my kingdom through my mind, they reverse back and started flying east so I followed them from behind, I look down and saw the Lady following us gently, the place is really far of course the first time I came here was through a portal but now this is the real road, we get to a place that is very odd, the waters are dark with big mountain inside the river, there are tall trees also more like a place were snakes live, as we continue flying gravity started affecting us more like someone is trying to stop us from entering the kingdom , all my bat turn back and even me I fell inside the river, the octopus use her hand to draw me closer, she put me ontop her head and continue swimming, from were we are going people started firing bomb but she dodge all of them and manage to enter one black hole inside the mountain under sea, she burst the ground open after she enter and when we came out from the sea we stood in front of more than ten thousand men facing us with swords and arrows, they stood in front of my kingdom some are ontop the the great wall while others are on the ground with fire catapult and bows, as they wanted to open fire I quickly change back to my human form and jump down from the octopus, I told them to stop we are not here to fight.
They recognize me and immediately a little girl came down from top of the wall and ran to me, she kneel down in front of me, the other soldier seeing that am the prince they all kneel down too.
Cao: welcome back my prince.
Me: Cao.

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by UnlimitedIfex(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oz baba, dis ur story fit give person heart attack o
Re: Witches And Wizards by MaverickExcel1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oh my world....Excellent piece

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by akinkudin: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice one ozila...very captivating

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by Emmyk(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm here. cool
Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oz abeg update na...
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Interesting, please continue wink
Re: Witches And Wizards by BrainArk(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed[i][/i]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld [b]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld [/b]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2017
BrainArk:
[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed[i][/i]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld [b]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld [/b]Rest in peace ozila, it such a shame you couldn't make it outta the underworld

hahahaha, pls read all the updates before commenting cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards by BrainArk(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
nkemdave:

hahahaha, pls read all the updates before commenting cheesy
Yes I know abt everything
He tried to rescue olukun, but was caught by his sister and hin water mama and he engaged them in a fight remember he had a son? He was the one used against him and eventually he lost to his son, as the son thrust a magical dagger through his heart. Once again ozila RIP.
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
BrainArk:
Yes I know abt everything
He tried to rescue olukun, but was caught by his sister and hin water mama and he engaged them in a fight remember he had a son? He was the one used against him and eventually he lost to his son, as the son thrust a magical dagger through his heart. Once again ozila RIP.

Hmmm...... u sound pretty sure about this.
Well, I am waiting for the next update.
Re: Witches And Wizards by BrainArk(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
nkemdave:

Hmmm...... u sound pretty sure about this. Well, I am waiting for the next update.
then you are on a long wait o.
Re: Witches And Wizards by joshuamoses101(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
update is slow like kilode
Re: Witches And Wizards by nkemdave(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
BrainArk:

then you are on a long wait o.

hahaha, funny u. I've got no choice
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017

Sixtynine

So happy that they are all alive I was freed from my inner guilt, all the 300 men I took the other time they are all healthy and fine except from some scratch and injury, I was eager to know what transpired between them and my friends but we are in no rush to leave because the king have something to tell us.
They escort us inside the big underground building, with the way they build this mansion it will be impossible for anything to penetrate. If not for the octopus lady I don't think I would have be able to gain entrance at all.
Cao took us to one room underground and told us to change our dress, while changing I enter discussion with Cao.
Me: so how did you escape?
Cao: they did capture us, our men I mean the other ones we left in the ship penetrate inside their castle they set us free from theit cage and we look for you also but you were nowhere to found, we fought hard with the people inside and we manage to find our way because our ship can go anywhere under river and it can survive anywhere too, the people there are great fighters.
Me: yeah, they are very strong.
Cao: it wasn't easy at all, they fought hard but we over power them when our ship penetrate inside the town.
Me: that's great, how are the people there?
Cao: they are still alive and well, it won't be easy to get your people back because they are not themself.
Me: it is possible now that Queen Olokun is back.
Cao: really?
Me: yeah, she's back but inside prison.
Cao: then we have to free her.
Me: that's the problem. They hold her inside one dangerous cell and also, Eve mother is back, they are both inside the castle.
Cao: if this your octopus friend can really bring back your friends memory why don't we go back to the town and get them first.
Me: oh well guess what? My people are the ones guarding Eve and her mother.
Cao: waoh, this will be hard.
Me: yeah, but with you guys it won't be that difficult.
Cao: yeah but you need to see the king.
Me: take me to him am done here, (to the lady Octopus) are you coming with us?
Lady: no I will prefer to stay here, I await your return.
Me: okay then.
:
We left her inside the room while me and Cao walk to the Kings quarter, I expect to see him on the throne but instead we pass the throne and walk to his inner chamber beside the throne.
Me: why is he not on his throne?
Cao: the king has been ill since we return, he can't even walk.
Me: what happened?
Cao: oh well maybe his time is up.
We enter the chamber I saw him lying on his bed with three ladies sitting beside him taking care of him, I told them to leave including Cao, I need quiet time with him.
He saw me and tried to get up but I told him to relax, I sat beside him on the bed.
Me: you are weak.
King: I told you my reign is coming to an end.
Me: you know, I can't rule because I have a mission to fulfill, and beside even after the mission I have a home.
King: this is your home now, this people are under your care, you have to take care of them, the armlet choose you for a reason
Me: but I have a life out there.
King: with all that have been happening to you do you really think you can have a normal life after all this? Do you think the people out there will let you have your peace with all your powers?
Me: I will just relinquish them.
King: do you know that since the death of Moses many warriors are still looking for his body to use as magic?
Me: I thought God hide his body?
King: thats what you think, now with all your powers not only the black will come for you even the white men will come looking for you.
Me: I don't even know if I will survive after my mission.
King: whether you survive or not it doesn't matter, your body has already be consumed by so many demons, you are not ordinary being, you are a god and gods don't live among men.
Me: so you want me to come and rule here?
King: it is your choice to make, I see great potential in you, you can remain here and fight the evil that disturb the real word.
Me: you have a point though but am not thinking about that now, I just need to defeat Eve for now.
King: of course, that is your mission, I wish you luck, I might not be alive to see you return so when you return look for the black Box inside this room, only your blood can open it.
Me: what's inside the black box?
King: things that only royalties can see, they are your mission. That is if you decided to return back here.
Me: okay but you will be alive to see my victory, don't give up the ghost yet.
King: I will be expecting you, for now you are in control of everything here.
Me: i will try to handle everything well.
King: I believe in you.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2017

seventy
I stay with him for some hours more before i left him, the ladies return back to the room and I told them to take good care of him, we came out of the chamber and enter the king palace were I saw many men waiting for us, Cao signal to me to address them, I dont know what to say except for the battle between me and Eve, I walk to the front of the throne and then face them.
Me: I know many of you are depending on me, I promise I won't fail you but for now I have a mission to fulfill, I don't want many warriors I just need ten strong men to follow me, I expect Cao to help me select the ten strong men, I will be gone for a long time so in my absence Cao will be in charge.
Cao: but I want to go with you.
Me: no I trust you with the kingdom, I just need the ten men only.
Cao: okay I will select the men for you then but make sure you return.
Me: sure I will.
:
I return to were the lady Octopus is and then we ate some food and sleep, the next day my ship and the ten men are ready, the ship can sail under water and ontop water, the perfect ship for my mission, the men Cao select are giant with armors all over their body, Cao really know the kind of men I need, we bade them goodbye before we leave the town while they lock the big gate behind us,
I don't know how we are going to attack them, they are heavily guarded and not just with ordinary men but with strong men, not to talk of Lizzy and co.
As the ship move to the center of the sea I stood in front of the ship, the bow, I just cross my hands thinking for the best method to attack, is either we attack under sea on ontop sea, the house is under sea so there is no way we can attack from top of the sea, but if we go down now they will definitely see us coming, we need to surprise them, we can't win if they see us coming.
I was lost in thought when lady octopus brought me back to life.
Lady: thinking?....... (the word startled me and I turn immediately).
Me: you startled me.
Lady: I guess you 've been thinking.
Me: I guess so.
Lady: incase you don't notice we are almost at the place you describe, are we just going in like that with no plan?
Me: I know that's what am thinking about.
Lady: you are confused aren't you?
Me: of course i am, I don't know how to attack.
Lady: do I need to remind you that when am octopus I can fill the whole house?
:
I look at her for some minutes and then I smile.
Me: of course you are the plan, you are the surprise I have for Eve.
Lady: so how do we play it?
Me: listen carefully.
:
I call the other men to come closer, I told them their part and when to strike, they are all good with arrow and sword, so I have a good backup but I don't have a plan B, oh well maybe I do.
After everything Lady Octopus took a sip of my blood so that she can sense my fear, I don't need to shout for her to come so far she can feel what am feeling after she took my blood.
Few meters away we stop the magic ship and then we walk inside the ship and close the door, then the captain turn something the ship started sinking, going inside the sea, not moving front nor back but just going down in a stagnant mood, I look through the window and saw some little fish running away, the ship sink to the bottom of the sea and then it stop, I told them to not forget our plan then i took my sword and shield I swim out of the ship and started swimming to were I saw Eve and my mother in my dream.
I continue swimming not minding the little fish tickling my leg and when I saw the beautiful mansion from afar I heave a sign of relief, I stop swimming and then took my shinning sword from my back, I hold it gently incase of any emergency, I swim down and started walking on wet sand, there are different trees and some old buildings under sea, I walk pass them gently till I almost reach the gate of the mansion, as I was walking I saw two pillars standing alone, they look like a building that has fallen but the two pillar still stand, as I walk pass the middle of the pillar my leg touch something and a bell started ringing continuously , I didn't know the meaning of the bell so I kept on looking over my shoulders incase of any unfortunate being, unfortunately there were no being but mighty gigantic fish, two mighty fish came out of nowhere and started chasing me, they are so big that even if they swallow me they won't even feel a thing Inside their stomach, of course they are faster than me because they have fins and long tail but I have my strength and brain, as one of them was coming to me with mouth wide open I ran to one of the demented building and then the fish swim pass me, they didn't want to give up as they keep on bulging me like a baby, I was frustrated I can't move backward and I can't go forward, I just hide myself gently on the old building while they continue to swim ontop me like a time bomb, of course they are time bomb but they are not going to explode if they catch me but they are going to eat me alive, as I remain there not knowing what to do I decided to fight the fish, i can't just stay here and wait for miracle to happen, am a god and gods don't depend on Miracles, I have to make the Miracles happen,
After waiting for ten more minutes to see if they will leave I decided to come out since they don't want to leave, I came out from my hiding place and hold my sword and shield facing them like a commando as if I can do anything, as both of them turn at the same time my leg started shaking like someone suffering from epilepsy, I didn't move I remain there with my sword on my right hand and the shield on my left, as they came closer they both open their mouth at the same time and as they wanted to swallow me I heard a whistle from my back, the two fish close their mouth and ran away, I quickly look back and saw her my own Lizzy with her big stomach holding a red sword,.
Lizzy: hello Ozila
Me: do you remember me now? (I was curious to know with the way she mentioned my name)
Lizzy: of course you are the one that want to kill my mistress, my mistress want to see you so follow me.
Me: and if I don't ?
Lizzy: I guess I will just call the fish back to continue their show.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by sunkieisland(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
good work ozila baba

but you join witches and wizards with Sex and the city.

many things on your mind I guess
Re: Witches And Wizards by cao(f): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
One day, I might force myself to read this...
Re: Witches And Wizards by ritababe(f): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
cao:
One day, I might force myself to read this...

lol, Ozila see the Cao you are looking for.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
sunkieisland:
good work ozila baba .
but you join witches and wizards with Sex and the city.
many things on your mind I guess
tnx, read it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.