Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (89884 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Witches And Wizards by MhizDherbee(f): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2018
collinometricx:

personally yhur numbers are nt safe here... Just remove and i will pm u his number
Thanks
Re: Witches And Wizards by collinometricx: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2018
MhizDherbee :
Thanks
sent u a pm already
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Ninetyfive “Hmmm, that’s strange, and what about Eve?” She asked. “She’s inside her cell” I answered. “both of your powers can break through Lizzy barrier” she said. “I know but she won’t help” I said. “She don’t have a choice whether dead or alive she’s going to help you, take a sharp virgiin knife and go to her, tie her hands together on a rope and make sure her legs don’t touch ground, tie her mouth and then say the incantation I will tell you now, once you see her eye change to black stab her heart with the knife and you will have all her power” she said
“You mean I should kill her?” I ask feeling sad. “do you want to save Lizzy or not? Beside Eve deserve it, and also know that we have manage to put the outside world in order, everybody is back so if you dont stop Lizzy now shes gonna destroy everything again” she said and wave her hand, she disappear, as she vanish a sharp knife appeared on the ground. Waoh, so they have returned my town the way it was before, am really happy and with that without thinking twice I pick up the knife. I pick it up and walk back to meet the others. “Where have you been?” They all ask. “Went to ease myself, Cao come on let’s talk in private”

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2018

Ninetysix

She followed me and then I told her to open the prison for me, she refuse telling to me tell her my plan, I finally filled her in and she said she's okay with it, she ask why I don't want others to know and I lied to her, but I know that taking Eve power will make me evil just like her but I hope I over come it, that's why I can't tell my friends because they will never allow it.

Cao opened the door with her fingerprint and then I walk in, she close the door leaving me and Eve inside.

“You are back so soon, I already gave you my answer” she said.

“Oh well I tried the easy way which you refuse now am gonna try the hard way” I said and grip her, I push her to the table and hit the back of her head which quench her temporary, I tie her hands and legs and then I climb the table and tie her to the roof of the room, I block her mouth too and then I remove the table, I remove the knife from my back and when she saw it after regaining herself she screamed as if she know what am about to do, I didn't even bother to listen to her again because when I tried to talk to her earlier she refuse, now no more talking.

I shift the chair in front of her and climb it to make sure we are in the same height, then I shift my long sleeve shirt up and tap my hand three times the incantation appeared on my left hand and then I started reading it carefully, Eve started screaming as if she's begging me, I refuse to pity her because she's the cause of everything so I did it without blinking, I continue saying the incantation and when her eyes change to black I stab her heart and then all her power started flowing to my body through the vain, I was filling more powers, she started shaking and vibrating like a headless chicken, after all her powers enter my body she explode throwing me away and also destroying the prison and some part of the ship, I stood up and saw Cao looking at me like a stranger from were she lying because of the explosion, I look at the mirror beside me and saw that my eyes have change to complete black, when I heard footstep coming Cao said “go before they come”

I run to the part of the ship she destroyed and jump inside the water, I started swimming to the place where Lizzy is and almost getting there I bounce from the sea and jump very high to the sky and then I landed in front of my love standing on the air, her wind is still driving me back but am holding my ground, I started walking to her little by little while I hold the knife on my right hand.

Ninetyseven

She was still standing with anger on her face holding the child, I look at the baby and feel like crying, it was all my fault assuming I did more the baby would have still be alive, I didn't try all my best.

I started getting closer to her little by little, she face me with her red eyed and then I raised up the knife to stab but she screamed and the sound of her scream pick me from the air I was standing and throw me metres away from her into the deep sea.

I bounce out from the water and jump in front of her again, I was in front of her but metres away, seeing that I can't defeat her I started changing to my Phoenix form, first of all I close my eyes and imagine myself in Phoenix form, my body started changing but later on things get complicated as Lizzy breath and breath out. The air that came out from her mouth brush some of my skin of my body in that my skin started falling off, I try to change back to my human form but it was too late, another scream from Lizzy shattered my ashes, that's how my ashes scattered inside the deep sea, and you know to gather ashes inside water is impossible, so how am I gonna escape this?.

Ninetyeight

I can feel my parts been splinter away to different places, I don't know how to resurrect my self because am not even in control, but I can feel myself been splinter away, I started praying to any god that will answer me, if I don't stop Lizzy now she will destroy everything, it will be regrettably lugubrious if the things we were trying to protect all this while will now be destroyed by her, she will never forgive herself if she manage to regain herself, this is something I can't take never, I have to stop her no matter what.

Since I can feel my bodies been splinter away I can also think, I started praying to Olokun in my mind to rescue me, I don't know if she will get the message or not but she's the queen of the sea so I keep hoping and praying that she should please hear my call and get the message.

Few minutes later I can feel my bodies been brought together like a river being brought together in a basin, I was feeling togetherness but I can't understand what is happening, then all my parts was brought together and place on top something heavy like a rock, after pulling my body together on top rock the person light match or something else on top me with the rock, we started burning like dry grass with heavy flame, I can feel the heat and my body started coming together like a rubber, all my body join together and then I brought my hand out of the furnace, I felt a sword placed on my hand which I quickly grab and when I came out completely the person has disappeared, I came from the hut ashes naked and with the sharp sword on my hand, I look everywhere on the rock searching for the person but I didn't see him or her, whoever the person is I thank him or her on my mind and brace myself, I saw a tattered cloth place beside one rock, I took it and use it to cover my private part, I place the sword in front of me and started changing to Phoenix, this time I was able to change to a big mighty Phoenix bird with red flames coming out of my body, I took the sword and the flame from my body melt the metal handle. I hold the steel like that and spread my gigantic wing I fly out of the place and when I came out I saw the place where Lizzy is because of the strong wing, I fly to her area and few metres away there she stand with the baby and with her eyes still blazing, I increase my speed like a nuclear bomb and then when she saw she throw the baby away and then gather all the wind she could, she throw the wind at me like before but this time I am wiser, I fly down inside the water and then before she know it I came out from her back and stab her through the heart, she scream loudly and the scream push me away changing me back to my human form, she fell inside the water with me but everything started coming back to normal and the waters started reducing, the rocks started coming up and then I manage to swim and hold one, I saw Lizzy been taken away by the sea I quickly jump in and brought her out, I started calling her name and giving her CPR which she respond to and cough out, I was very happy like for real.

“Lizzy” I said as she look at me.

“Who are you” she ask looking confused.

“Not again” I said feeling disappointed because she has lost her memory again, oh well this time I won't let her remember so far she lost her powers with it, she deserve a happy life and that's what am going to give her let me fight the battle alone, she has suffered enough.

Ninetynine

:

“Am your friend” I said not wanting to tell her who I am.

“Oh, and am Lizzy?” She said looking around the environment.

“Yes, Elizabeth and Lizzy for short” i said helping her to stand up.

“What happened here?” She asked looking everywhere.

“I don't know, this is how It was before I rescue you inside the river” I said.

She started walking around the Mountain looking everywhere, I stand looking at her and also praying for her not to remember, it will hurt me a little but it will be over after I defeat my mother or so it thought.

I sat on one rock feeling hydrated and continue looking at Lizzy, she started walking to me and then she ask.

“What was I doing here?”

“Honestly I don't know” I said.

“So how do we go back home?” She said looking cool, she is not even bothered like someone that almost die just now, oh well I like it and am happy for her, this is what I want for her and I want her to continue like this.

“What the hell is that” she said pointing at my back, I turn back and saw our ship emerging from the sea.

“That's our ride home” I said and stand up.

She came to me and put her hand on my shoulder as we watch the ship together,

“So what did you come here to do?” She ask.

“We will continue our talk on our way home” I said.

Our people came out from the ship and usher us inside the ship, Lucy saw her sister and hug her, Lizzy just keep looking at them giving them space and walking hands in hands with me because it seems she trust only me, I told everybody that she don't remember anything that happened and I will like it to remain like that, they all understand and promise to adhere.

I show her one chamber and tell her to feel at home, I leave her in her room and went out to meet my friends, we came together in the round table and I explain everything that happened, they told me I did fine.

3 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by chiexcel: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Welcome back Ozila....tenks so much 4 d update

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2018
chiexcel:
Welcome back Ozila....tenks so much 4 d update

u welcome
Re: Witches And Wizards by Damibiz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ozilalar....nice work...i'm back for good
Re: Witches And Wizards by freak33: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2018
finish it na
Re: Witches And Wizards by Jackossky(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
It's been long since I have read any story on nairaland. Few days back, I decide to check the literature section and see if I will find any interesting stories to read.
While scrolling down, I saw some stories which I just scrolled over, but when I saw this, I didn't take much interest in it, not until when I looked down and saw who wrote it.
(Ozila), seems I have once read this guy's story and the story must have hypnotize me to take cognizance of the writer.

I decided to click and lemme tell you Bro, I wasn't disappointed, I even had to go back and read (the carpenter, wizard and the mirror) or something like that. Kudos to you Bro, you didn't disappoint as all my expectations were met.

Kudos once again.
#shola
#Iwrite

4 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by oneman11(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
A very good one. Really enjoyed it. Thanks and God bless
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ninetyseven

She was still standing with anger on her face holding the child, I look at the baby and feel like crying, it was all my fault assuming I did more the baby would have still be alive, I didn't try all my best.

I started getting closer to her little by little, she face me with her red eyed and then I raised up the knife to stab but she screamed and the sound of her scream pick me from the air I was standing and throw me metres away from her into the deep sea.

I bounce out from the water and jump in front of her again, I was in front of her but metres away, seeing that I can't defeat her I started changing to my Phoenix form, first of all I close my eyes and imagine myself in Phoenix form, my body started changing but later on things get complicated as Lizzy breath and breath out. The air that came out from her mouth brush some of my skin of my body in that my skin started falling off, I try to change back to my human form but it was too late, another scream from Lizzy shattered my ashes, that's how my ashes scattered inside the deep sea, and you know to gather ashes inside water is impossible, so how am I gonna escape this?.

Ninetyeight

I can feel my parts been splinter away to different places, I don't know how to resurrect my self because am not even in control, but I can feel myself been splinter away, I started praying to any god that will answer me, if I don't stop Lizzy now she will destroy everything, it will be regrettably lugubrious if the things we were trying to protect all this while will now be destroyed by her, she will never forgive herself if she manage to regain herself, this is something I can't take never, I have to stop her no matter what.

Since I can feel my bodies been splinter away I can also think, I started praying to Olokun in my mind to rescue me, I don't know if she will get the message or not but she's the queen of the sea so I keep hoping and praying that she should please hear my call and get the message.

Few minutes later I can feel my bodies been brought together like a river being brought together in a basin, I was feeling togetherness but I can't understand what is happening, then all my parts was brought together and place on top something heavy like a rock, after pulling my body together on top rock the person light match or something else on top me with the rock, we started burning like dry grass with heavy flame, I can feel the heat and my body started coming together like a rubber, all my body join together and then I brought my hand out of the furnace, I felt a sword placed on my hand which I quickly grab and when I came out completely the person has disappeared, I came from the hut ashes naked and with the sharp sword on my hand, I look everywhere on the rock searching for the person but I didn't see him or her, whoever the person is I thank him or her on my mind and brace myself, I saw a tattered cloth place beside one rock, I took it and use it to cover my private part, I place the sword in front of me and started changing to Phoenix, this time I was able to change to a big mighty Phoenix bird with red flames coming out of my body, I took the sword and the flame from my body melt the metal handle. I hold the steel like that and spread my gigantic wing I fly out of the place and when I came out I saw the place where Lizzy is because of the strong wing, I fly to her area and few metres away there she stand with the baby and with her eyes still blazing, I increase my speed like a nuclear bomb and then when she saw she throw the baby away and then gather all the wind she could, she throw the wind at me like before but this time I am wiser, I fly down inside the water and then before she know it I came out from her back and stab her through the heart, she scream loudly and the scream push me away changing me back to my human form, she fell inside the water with me but everything started coming back to normal and the waters started reducing, the rocks started coming up and then I manage to swim and hold one, I saw Lizzy been taken away by the sea I quickly jump in and brought her out, I started calling her name and giving her CPR which she respond to and cough out, I was very happy like for real.

“Lizzy” I said as she look at me.

“Who are you” she ask looking confused.

“Not again” I said feeling disappointed because she has lost her memory again, oh well this time I won't let her remember so far she lost her powers with it, she deserve a happy life and that's what am going to give her let me fight the battle alone, she has suffered enough.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ninetynine

:

“Am your friend” I said not wanting to tell her who I am.

“Oh, and am Lizzy?” She said looking around the environment.

“Yes, Elizabeth and Lizzy for short” i said helping her to stand up.

“What happened here?” She asked looking everywhere.

“I don't know, this is how It was before I rescue you inside the river” I said.

She started walking around the Mountain looking everywhere, I stand looking at her and also praying for her not to remember, it will hurt me a little but it will be over after I defeat my mother or so it thought.

I sat on one rock feeling hydrated and continue looking at Lizzy, she started walking to me and then she ask.

“What was I doing here?”

“Honestly I don't know” I said.

“So how do we go back home?” She said looking cool, she is not even bothered like someone that almost die just now, oh well I like it and am happy for her, this is what I want for her and I want her to continue like this.

“What the hell is that” she said pointing at my back, I turn back and saw our ship emerging from the sea.

“That's our ride home” I said and stand up.

She came to me and put her hand on my shoulder as we watch the ship together,

“So what did you come here to do?” She ask.

“We will continue our talk on our way home” I said.

Our people came out from the ship and usher us inside the ship, Lucy saw her sister and hug her, Lizzy just keep looking at them giving them space and walking hands in hands with me because it seems she trust only me, I told everybody that she don't remember anything that happened and I will like it to remain like that, they all understand and promise to adhere.

I show her one chamber and tell her to feel at home, I leave her in her room and went out to meet my friends, we came together in the round table and I explain everything that happened, they told me I did fine.
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hundred

“So now that Eve is out of the picture it is time to concentrate on your mother” Lucy said.

“Yes, but before that we have to return Lizzy back home since the town is back” I said.

“How do you she won't get her powers back?” Tera ask.

“Oh well, I just hope she won't. So do anybody know where my mother is?” I ask no one in particular.

Nobody know where my mother is so I guess we have to pay Queen Olokun another visit, we concluded and then everybody retire to their little chamber inside the ship, before I return to my own I walk up to Lizzy's and saw her sleeping comfortably, I smile.

Seems like she's enjoying her new self and am enjoying it too.

I don't know where to take her at all because she don't have any good life before, as I continue watching her I heard from my back.

“She look okay” I turn around and saw Tera at my back.

“Yeah, she doesn't even remember anything” I said and continue looking at Lizzy.

“Where will you take her? she doesn't belong to your world” she ask.

“I really don't know, am just happy that she's okay” I said and then something struck me and then i turn and face Tera, I hold her hand and walk her to her chamber.

“Perhaps you can take her to your world” I said.

“Do you think it's a good idea?” she ask.

“Of course, she will fit in without any obstacles, even if she manage to regain her power you can always teach her how to use it for good” I said.

“Okay, not a bad idea, but I don't want to leave you” she said.

“Come on please, she need you” I said.

“I know but the battle is not yet over, I promise to stay by your side till the battle finish” she said.

“Yes, but keep Lizzy safe is part of the plan, she won't be safe if you don't do this and beside I believe myself and the rest can handle my mother. We've done it before so it's not a big deal” I said.

“When you don't even have the weapon to kill her yet? Said Tera.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2018
let me complete this story
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2018

anyway I will take her back to my world” she said.

“Thank you very much, I really appreciate” I said.

“You better come visit after the battle or else I will bring her back” she said.

“Of course I will come visit”

“Good, goodnight, want to rest now tomorrow morning we will take the spare boat and leave.” She said.

“Thank you, goodnight.” I said and leave her, I walk to the center of the boat and sit down, I was thinking about Lizzy, I hope she have a good life in the other world, I prayed gentle on my mind.

“Ozila” I look at my back and saw Lucy coming.

“What are you doing by this time? Don't you ever sleep?” I ask.

“Why should I sleep when the battle is not yet over?” She blasted.

“You dont look happy, what's up?” I ask.

“Why would you send Lizzy away when she can still help us?” she questioned.

“Come on, she's lost her memory she doesn't even have her powers again, what can she do?” I ask.

“We can take her to Queen Olokun to give her memory back and also help her regain her power, she's the only one that know where your mother is” she said.

“I doubt that, I think Queen Olokun can find her” I said, feeling unsure.

“But you are not sure are you?” She said.

“See, Lizzy has suffered enough, even if there is a way to give her her memory and strength back I won't do it. I want her to be free and live a normal life like a normal person, don't you know what she has gone through?” I said.

“Of course I know, she's my sister you know” she said.

“That's why you should be the one pushing for her freedom and not me, you suppose to be in line with me, I want her to live a normal life please.” I concluded

“And you know that can never happen, she's not a kid that you will start teaching everything again from the beginning, she can never fit in to your world, our world are quite different.” she said.

“Yeah, that's why she will follow Tera to her kingdom, she will be fine there” I said.

“Oh I see you already plan everything, oh well I hope you don't regret it, because as for me am not cool with it. she said.

“I won't, beside My mother is not hurting people now, we can take  her by ourself” I said.

“Okay, let's see how it goes, why not contact Olokun and tell her to look for your mother?” She said.

“Oh yeah, I plan to do that in the morning, let's celebrate our victory against Eve this night and rest.” I said relaxing on the sofa.

“Okay Sir.” She relax on the other sofa and then sleep took care of the rest.

After few hours I woke up and saw Lucy searching for something inside a map.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

“Trying to find your mother” she said.

I join her and we continue searching the map which contain sea routes.

“By the way, Tera said to tell you they are gone” she said.

“I wish them goodluck, did Lizzy give her any problem?”

“No, she just follow willingly after I talk to her.” she answered.

“Good”.

I left her and walk to the balcony of the ship, I was looking at the water and then I call out to Olokun three times, she appeared inside the water.

“Congrats, you have won one battle but the battle is not yet over, your mother is still alive” she said.

“Yeah I know. That's why I need your help locating her” I said.

“She won't allow me, she's covering my view with fire, I think you should come, there is something I need you to see” she said.

“Alright, I will be with you soon” I said.

I return to Lucy and Cao already sitted.

“So where are we going?” Cao ask.

“To meet Queen Olokun” I said.

“Turn the ship” Cao shouted, commanding her crew member as we head to Queen Olokun coven.

There was no changes on the way, the moment we came down from the ship we walk through the cloudy ground and this time there was no snake nor monster with three heads, we left Cao and the crew on the ship while me and Lucy came down and walk over to Queen Olokun coven, when we get there light disappear and darkeness appear, we were surprised because this isn't what happened last time we were here,

I took my sword and command fire from my hand, the fire consumed the sword which we used to see our path, we follow the same road we used last time we were here and this time it was kinda scary as if something happened.

We got closer to the coven and we started seeing lights inside the coven, we walk inside gently and when we enter everywhere was quiet like grave. We saw a light in the middle of the coven where there is table and altar, we move closer only to hear from our back.

“What are you afraid of?” She said shocking us.

“Queen Olokun?” I said as we turn back to see her.

“You guys are behaving as if you have not been here before” she said.

“Come one lady, this place wasn't that scary last time we were here” Lucy said.

“Yeah I make it like this to scare away ordinary being and animals” Olokun said.

“Now come on, there is something you need to see” she added.

We followed her to a big pot opposite the fire in the center of the coven, we surround the big Calabash pot and then she insert white substance, she took a big stick and turn the Calabash pot, she say some incantation and then we saw a land on the pot filled wtih water.

“This is where your mother is but she's stopping me from moving further” Olokun said.

“How is she stopping you?” Lucy asked.

“Like this” she said and push the screen further the earth and the. We saw a heavy fire came and splash the pot into pieces throwing us off balance.

“Hope you see it now?” Olokun said.

“Absolutely” I said.

“So how are we going to find her?” Lucy asked.

“Oh well, from the Calabash pot I can guess where she is but I can't really know the exact place” she said.

“Oh well, just tell us were she is we can handle it from there” I said

“That's the problem, you cannot handle her yourself that's why am going with you” she said.

“Why? But you are important to us here, why not stay and let the adult do their job?” I asked.

“Even if I say no, you can't find the location by yourself because it's in the underworld” Olokun said.

“Oh well I have been to the underworld before” I said.

“Ou trust me Ozila, this one is quite different, this one is underworld for the dead, you can't find any living being there only the dead” she said.

“Oh well, then get prepared let's start going” I said feeling defeated.

“Am already set, just pick that bag behind you let's start going" Queen Olokun concluded.

I look beside me and saw the black bag, I took it and we all left the coven.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2018

We walk to our ship and then sail away to the direction Queen Olokun gave us, it is the place we will pass to the underworld where we will get My false mother, I just hope this battle doesn't make me lose more friends because as it is now am definitely short of men.

Inside the ship I left the crew and stroll inside the ship where there is mirror to see inside the water, I was looking at the waters and thinking about Lizzy, I just hope she reach there successful, what if one day she remember everything? What will I tell her? Oh well I don't plan to see her again because she might remember if she keep on seeing me, so it is better I keep my distance.

Inside the sea, everywhere started getting darker, I wall to my friends and then saw them looking out the ship.

“What is going on?” I ask no one in particular.

“We going inside the underworld now” Cao said.

“I guess so because everywhere is changing” Lucy said.

“What are we expecting there?” I ask Olokun.

“I honestly don't know, but bear in mind that we will be fighting dead beings”. She said.

Our ship move inside one dark hole with white bubbles surrounding it, we hold onto our ship tight as the ship enter the hole to the underworld and summersault many times more than I can remember, the crash affect all of us.

I woke up in a find serene environment containing land and water, I stood up and saw my friends trying to stand up from the crash, I saw Olokun from afar and walk to her, I help her up and then we look for the others, we all come together and look at the volcanic Mountain in front of us.

“Did you see that mountain in the pot?” I ask  Olokun.

“Definitely not, let's check it out” she said.

“I thought this place will be scary and dark like the real up underworld” Cao said.

“Don't be too fast my dear, this place is more scarier, we just have to be careful, not everything is at it seems.” Queen Olokun said.

We came out from the water and started walking to the volcanic Mountain, as we get closer we heard animal sound.

“What's that?” I ask.

We all for a circle as we listen carefully where the sound is coming from, then we saw then, mountain wolf, not just wolf but dead wolf with wicked teeth that can definitely kill wolverine.

“Swords and spears” I shouted .

“Ozila this is not something we can fight, do you see how many they are?” Olokun added.

I look further and saw hundreds more coming.

“You definitely right, let's run” I said.

We all took to our hills and started running to different directions as the dead wolves chase us with all their strength, me and Cao run to same direction as more twenty wolves come at us with speed, there are many rocks standing tall before the volcanic Mountain, getting to the mountain is the objective but we have to go through the wolves first, I followed Cao from back as she run through different rocks.

As we were running two wolves emerge from our front and started running towards us while more are coming from the back.

When Cao saw them she hesitate to run further but I told her to keep running that she shouldn't mind the wolves coming, getting to the two wolves I told her to give way as I summon fire ball from my hand which I shot at the wolves coming from our front, the fire created a big hole in front of them driving them afar, but they got up and Dust themselves, me and Cao started running towards the volcanic Mountain as we overcome the two wolves but more are coming from our back, we keep on running not minding them until Olokun and Lucy join us with more wolves, we were running to the mountain while the wolves were running after us, almost getting close some dead skeletons arise from the ground and face us with swords and spears, they were like thousands and as the emerge from the ground the earth started shaking like a tumor, we stop and look back we saw the Wolves still coming with force.

Queen Olokun hit her staff on the ground and then a circle from around us, a circle of fire, the skeletons and wolves surround the fire as they can't get through it.

“What do we do now?” I ask nobody in particular.

“This is the part where you change into your thing” Lucy answered.

I didn't waste time as I bend one kneel and look at the sky, my body started changing into red Phoenix and as I was changing, I saw a big red ball from the sky coming straight at us, i didn't finish changing before the red ball hit us like a nuclear bomb, we were thrown to different directions and as we land on the ground that's how the dead skeletons and wolves descend on us, we took our weapons and try to defend ourselves the way we can, I was swinging my sword left and right defending myself from the bloody wolves, I killed alot of them before they were easy to kill the problem is they are just too many, I will soon get tired if something is not done.

I look at my friends they were fighting the best they can too even me I was already getting tired that's how the wolves pounce on me in tens.

They were tearing me apart and when they touch my heart with their finger, it explode like a bomb killing many of them while I spread my big wings and fly to the sky, I look down and saw my men been destroyed, I started shooting fireball from the sky like a rain falling down, I make a big fireball and throw it to the center of the skeletons the fireball hit the ground with so much effect, destroying the skeletons in hundreds, I fly down and use my sharp wings to cut them in pieces then I will fly up and throw another fireball, my friends got up again and started running  towards the volcanic Mountain, I followed them from behind in the sky of course.

I was protecting them from the sky using my fires to burn the skeletons and the wolves, creating a diversion and even some of the wolves started running away while some keep on chasing them, my friends didn’t run freely too as they use their sword to splash any skeletons they find on their way, it wasn’t easy but we finally get to the mountain.
I came down from the sky and build a fire circle round the door of the mountain preventing our predators from getting through, they only stand in front of the fire looking at us while I change back to my human form breathing heavily, the wolves ran away maybe because they can’t get through or maybe they have other plans in mind.
“You have grown beyond expectations, i didnt expect you to be this powerful” Olokun said coming closer to me.
“Been on the run for a long time, I have learnt a lot of things, to survive and win this battle i must keep on learning and improving” I said.
“That’s my boy” she said.
We face the door to the mountain, the door is very wide and big more like a rock door that can only be opened from inside.
“Are you sure mum is here?” I ask.
“Of course, this is where my magic point to, she cant be somewhere else” Queen Olokun replied.
“How can there be a door in a volcanic mountain? It doesn’t make sense” Cao added.
“fire gives her power just like Ozila, remember I told you she cant be killed and she’s guided by the ghost you release with me the other time, it won’t be easy getting close to her” Said Queen Olokun.
“If she can’t be killed then how do we kill her?” Cao ask.
“I think Ozila knows what to do” concluded Olokun.
They keep talking while I move closer to the big door like the gate to hell, this is really a gate to hell because inside it there are fires that will burn you, I touch the strong gate and feel it, I heard whispers inside like someone chain with iron, I started walking round the gate looking for a way to get inside.
There is no key, no signal, no writing to indicate what to do, I form a fire ball on my hand and use it to splash the door but nothing happen, my friends stop arguing when they heard the splash, they came closer.
“The door can’t open, how do we get in?” I ask.
“This door cannot be opened from outside” Cao said.
“unless with magic” added Queen Olokun.
“How” I ask.
“Oh well I know a trick that can get this door open but it won’t stay open for long, and I need another sorcerer to join me because I can’t do it alone” said Queen Olokun.

“If I join you do it then how do I go in since you said it can’t stay open for long?” I ask.
“Me and Lucy will do it while You and Cao will go inside and find a way to open it, if you can’t open it then I guess you two will have to fight the battle yourself while Cao friends will stay and fight with us incase of any battle” said Olokun
“I don’t think I have the strength to support you” Lucy said.
“You have it you just don’t know it” Queen Olokun told her and walk closer to her, she draw her hand closer to the door and then Queen Olokun draw a pyramid on the ground using a native chalk she kept in her bag, they both stand inside and hold their hands together, Olokun started saying some incantations which Lucy later join her, they keep in reciting it over and over till I heard a Creek on the door..
I walk to Cao men though they are practically my men.
“Watch them please” I told then and they nodded.
The door started giving way little by little and then I look at cao
“I am ready” she said.
We walk closer to the door waiting for it to open very well to fit us in, I look at Lucy and Olokun again both of then are bleeding from their nose, it seems the power of the door is overpowering them.
I know they can’t open the door completely so when the door open up a little, I took Cao hand and slide inside from below, immediately we enter the door lock again.
Inside the mountain is dark so I took my sword and light it with my fire showing a big old ship inside the center of the mountain, standing ontop waters.
“We should have followed the sea self” I said to Cao who is looking for a way to open the door for our comrades to come in.
“There is no way we can open the door from here” she said.
“Forget it let’s look for my mother” I said.
We started walking to the old ship, there is a bridge between the ship and the place we are standing, to get to the ship we have to pass the tiny bridge.
I took a step and the bridge make a small sound like something too old to walk on, even scraps fell from the bridge, it didnt stop me because I was eager to kill my mum and end everything at once.
“I don’t think the bridge is safe” Cao said from my back looking at me trying to cross the bridge, when she said that I turn and look at her, there I notice a shadow on her back and before I could warn her the shadow took her as she scream, the shadow took her and started climbing the mountain to the top, the shadow was laughing, the voice looks like someone i knew, yes someone like my sister Eve, oh I forgot am in the underworld, land of the dead.
I change my hand to fire and wanted to change completely before something use its tail to tie my two legs and draw me inside the water full of skulls.

I was inside the water struggling to free myself, the worst thing is that I am not even seeing anything apart from the dry human heads and ropes, I know the ropes can't be the thing that pulled me inside the water because this rope is too slender, the rope that got me is a little bit heavy with sharp objects like needles.

I continue to struggle from the many ropes inside the water and if I free myself and wanted to swim up something else will draw me back, I will look inside the water where the thing came from but I won't see anything, so if I try to swim up again the thing will come and draw me back, the thing appear and disappear like a ghost, its like the thing is invisible, I can't go up and am stuck inside the water like and idiot, I don't even know what's going on with my dear Cao my good friend whom I suppose to be helping now because she's in trouble, I do know something that has same voice with Eve took her before I was drawn inside the water, if I want to get out of this water I must kill that thing hindering me from coming out.

As I continue to struggle I started suffocating, I started drinking water because I can't breath, I was almost dead when I remember I can stay inside the water for more than ten minutes with my other form, so I concentrate and invoke my other part, even though I was inside water all my body were hot and waters around me started getting hotter and hotter while my eyes turn to red, then I open my eyes, as I opened my eyes everything became calm and I wasn't struggling anymore not that I can breath inside water but because I can hold my breath longer now.

I look at the deep part of the water were there is a higher probability that the invisible thing is coming from, the place was dark but because of my eyes I was able to see through and yes there is a hole there, a small hole that I can probably fit in.

I swim inside the water and pass through the dark hole, I came out from another realm or wide room more like a palace but old and abandoned, where it looks like the place they do sacrifices.

Everywhere is sacred and there are candles everywhere with a red altar stained with bloods, I swim to the wall and started climbing out of the water with steps, my eyes are red, my fingers are long and my body is hot, it will take more than three minutes for me to completely change to my beast form again.

I walk to the altar where there is blood, the blood looks fresh like they just killed something here, oh well I pray in my mind that the blood doesn't belong to Cao.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Damibiz(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Ozilala......nice work man,i'm with u
Re: Witches And Wizards by Dayo4real12: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2018

“You are right, it is her blood on the altar” a lady voice said from my back, I look back and saw my mother emerging from the water with her long tail and red hairs, her tail is long and it has needles that can kill somebody, her hairs contain sharp long blade, she wore cowries all over her body and her body are visible except from her breast where there is small clothes with cowries and her down part where she cover with cowries string with small cloth.

“Mother” I said, facing her and walking round the hall.

“Finally, we meet” she said, still emerging from the water like someone reborn.

“What did you do with her, I swear if you touch even her hair I will…….”

“You will do nothing kid, as you see I used her blood to replenish myself, her blood is in me now and when you go outside you will see her body hang on a tree like a ram butchered for supper.” She said coming to me.

The word struck me so hard that I didn't even let her get close to me before I raised up my leg and struck her back inside the water, she fell inside the water and then I jump Inside and pull her up, I remove her from the water and place her on the ground close to the water and started hitting her with heavy punch, her face started gushing out blood and the funny thing is that she wasnt even feeling it because she was laughing like someone enjoying a nice meal.

I didn't mind as I continue punching her until she stop breathing, blood continue rushing out her face, I check her heartbeat but I can't feel anything.

I was surprise because I wasn't expecting it to be this easy, I stood up and look my body filled with blood,.

“Is this real? Is she really dead?” I ask myself.

After I got up minutes later something started happening to the wounds on her body, the wounds started healing themselves and then suddenly she regain herself and breath out, when her eyes open they were dark like hell, her hairs stood still and started sparkling like electricity, I even took a step back because I was scared.

I was surprise as she regain fully and stood up, she started laughing again.

“You thought you have won right?” She said coming to me again.

I swing my neck and crack it, I change fully to Phoenix and spread my wings.

“This time am gonna cut off your head” I said as I swing my feathers towards her, she bend down dodging me but I wasn't ready to rest, I fly to the top of the building and summon fire from all my body, I position it straight to her and when the fire was getting closer to her she bend down on her knees and summon shield which guard her, the fire didn't hit her, I was surprised.

I continue using fire to strike her which she continue dodging, she swing her hair and some blades gives way, some hit me but wasn't deep, she was running in circle dodging my fireball and the same time throwing her blade from her hair, I wonder how an old woman can be this strong and smart,

I got tired and fly down, I run towards her with the intention of grabbing her but she released something like a blast energy which came straight to me, the blast and her blades hit me so hard that it took me from my feet and landed me on the other side of the room, some rocks fell on me because of the force.

She walk to me and hold my neck, I was bleeding badly because some of her blade struck my heavily.

“You can't kill me Son as well as I can't kill you, but there are things worse than death” she said and used one hand to raise me up, she put me against the wall and remove sharp object from her long hair, the thing looks like a sharp point sword, she used the sharp object to merge my hands with wall, she nail me with the wall like a thief and I can't do anything because I was tired and bleeding, I was even waiting to die so that I can come back stronger.

“I will still defeat you, I always win” I manage to say as she was walking away.

“Let's see how you will win now” she said and pick up a sword from the water, she came to me and started cutting my feathers, I was screaming because it was very painful, she cut both my feathers and then place them in front of me.

I was bleeding out badly though I know if I die I will come back so I wasn't worried.

She put the feathers on fire and burn them to ashes in front of me, ten minutes later new feather emerge, she put the new one on fire again and she continue doing so for more than twenty times.

The twenty two time the feathers didn't come back.

She look at me with a smile on her face and said.

“Look son, you have twenty two lives remaining, let's start killing you already” she said and stood up coming straight to me with the sword.

“Are you really gonna do this to your son?” I ask.

“Oh now you are agree that you are my son?” She fired.

“Who will want someone like you as a mother?” I ask.

“Eve did accept me, three of us together we would have been unstoppable” she said, coming closer

“Eve is a psychopath like you, am glad she's dead” I said.

“Oh well you will soon join her” she said.

She came closer and put her hands on my neck, she was pressing it and squeezing her hand, I was trying to breath but no way, she was enjoying it because of the smile on her face, shes happy killing me and I don't blame her, what kind of a mother will find joy killing her own child?.

She squeezed the daylight out of me till my heart stop pounding, the minute I resurrect I haven't even regain myself before she Pierce my heart with her sword, I died again.

She continue her game till my live remain just ten, coming back from dead she pierce my hands against the wall again and started laughing, I was confused taking my time to remember what's going on because am just coming back from the dead.

“Your live remain just ten, so what are you gonna do?” She said still laughing.

I didn't know what to do and honestly my brain just look fried without any idea on how to escape, I tried my best to free myself from the shackles but no success, I started thinking looking straight to the sky, there is no sky to see though just dark walls and old ropes from tree and some holes on the wall probably for rats and bats, “BAT” yeah that's it, I can control bats.

I smile in my mind as I watch my mother taking break, I don't think she's tired I think she just want to see if I have any means I can escape, she was sitting round a fire roasting something.

I look up to the sky and close my eyes, I started searching for the birds, the connection is like a network allowing me to see through different places and their noise draw me closer to them, after searching the whole mountain there are possibly thousands of bats inside this mountain, I smile and started summoning them.

“And why the hell are you laughing?” She ask.

“because am about to kick your asss” I said.

“Oh seriously? Let me even continue my work till your life remain just one” she said.

“Oh so you are scared because I want to kick your asss huh” I said.

She came to me and burst my stomach with her sword but as she was removing the sword she stop and listen properly.

“What the hell is that sound?” She ask.

“Your worst nightmare” I said before giving up the ghost.

I woke up from the ashes with my life remaining just nine, I look around there was nobody and I started wondering where my mother is.

I close my eyes and connect with the bats again, I saw them chasing my mother away down the hole until she dive inside water for safety, I recall the bats and then they came and surround me, I spread my wings waving it to make sure that its still working, of course its working fine.

“Let's go hunt my mother” I said and follow the same way my mother followed, I get to the water and dive inside searching for her.

I was swimming inside the water going deeper and deeper, not that I know where am going but am very sure she will be in the deepest and darkest place  I was in my human form using my beast eye to see where am going, I came out from another opening inside the mountain that look like a room, I climb up and search the area but I didn't see her so I dive inside the water again and started searching room to room inside the mountain, it wasn't easy searching through every area so I summon my birds and command them to search every ins and out in the mountain while I search the water, as I enter the water I saw a place that has red colour, more like something is burning on top the mountain making the water to turn red, as I get closer I can feel the hotness of the water but I can get hurt because fire is my power, the hotness was even giving me more strength, I swim to the area and bring out my head, I saw rocks burning and melting forming flowing magma, the magma is very hot and I can feel it from where am standing, I climb up and walk to the magma I touch it with my hand it burn my finger totally, immediately another finger grow, this is the perfect place where I can kill my mother, she can never resurrect from a place like this, and yes this place can kill me too without me coming back, I was thinking how to bring her here I never knew she was on my back and before I turn back she has already dive me inside.

She came from my back and before I know it she has already dive me and as we were about falling in I spread my wings and fly up but she gripped my leg making sure I didnt leave her behind, as she grip my leg I was using my other leg to hit her so that she will fall inside the flowing magma and it work because when my claw hit her face she scream and fall off, as she on air I was expecting her to fall inside the flowing magma but she spread her wings too and fly up, I was surprise that she too can fly, for real I shouldn't be surprise.

She turn into a big bird white bird more like a bat, she is really big like me and she has long nails with sharp teeth, she fly to one of the rock and stand, I fly to another tall rock and stand there too facing her, she was screaming really loud like she's angry, her eyes are red like mine but all my body are red like Phoenix and fire emanating from my body, but her body is white with water drilling of her body like poison, we were facing each other ready to kill each other, I believe this is our final battle and I don't care if I die with her all I know is that she must die today.

She roar like a dragon and I roar too, honestly my roar will be more scary.

She spread her white wings and I laugh because I know nothing can defeat fire, I spread my wings as she fly towards me with speed, she was getting closer and then I summon fire from  my body and point it towards her I was surprise to see her vomit water from her body quenching the fire, she came to me and punch me from where I was standing which throw me off balance and I landed heavily on another heavy rock, I was weak and as I try to regain my strenght I saw her coming  from the sky again, for my mind na

“Which kind wahala be this?”

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2018

As she was coming towards me on the group with speed I summon fire again and shoot her and as expected she use water to revoke the fire, she landed on my chest and started using her fingers to tear me apart, if I let her continue there will be nothing left of me again so I use all my strength to push her and she hit her body on another rock, I ran inside the mountain to hide and perhaps regain my strenght back, I hide in a dark spot and watch her come inside the mountain, the place I am is dark but I can see her thanks to my red eyes, what I don't know is if she can see me with her red eyes too.

Her form is really scary like an old bat that refuse to die, oh well whether she like it or not she must die today, she walk and started looking for me with her scary form, I make sure I hide in a small rock and when she pass the rock I ran out and from her back I burst my hand inside her stomach, she scream out very loudly before turning back and hitting me with her right hand, the punch throw me to another corner of the dark room, I hide again in another rock its seems like she can't see me with her eyes where I can see her, this is an advantage so hide beside a rock and make a strong heavy fireball, the light of the fire ball draw her attention and she attempt to run away from the dark room so that she can see properly outside, I throw the fire at her and shatter her to pieces.

I was happy that she is gone so I walk to where I strike her there was no sign of her just waters, I watch as the water flow away from the mountain I was watching it to see where its heading to, the water continue flowing till it get to a big river and enter inside, does it mean she's not dead, that I don't know as I keep on wondering then I heard from my back.

“Is she gone?”  

I was shock and when I look I saw Cao, Lucy and Queen Olokun, I ran to Cao and hug her so tightly, all of them look at me with surprise written  all over their face.

“I thought you are dead” I said.

“For where, am very much alive” she said.

“So is she dead?” Lucy ask again

“I honestly don't know, I splash her to pieces and she turn to water, I just hope she's dead” I said.

“Okay then, let's get back” Cap said.

As we all turn back we heard splash from our back and look back, the big river started coming together turning to a human form,

“I guess this answers our question” Lucy said.

“Everybody run” I said and as we all started running Queen Olokun remain

“What are you doing?” I said to Queen Olokun

“I am Queen of the sea, you can't expect me to run away when am the Queen of the river” she said and kneel down, she started saying some incantations as the water change to My mother completely and flow to where Queen Olokun is, we watch in distance

The water tried to cover Olokun but something like shield appear from nowhere and cover Queen Olokun, the shied prevent any water from touching her, the skies started shouting followed by heavy thunderstorm, we ran away because the water was getting closer and we just can't stand the heavy thunder.

We ran away from the deadly scene and rush to our ship, but as we came out from the mountain we saw the dead and all the wolves waiting for us again, there is a deadly water chasing us and there are wolves waiting for us so we took our chance with the wolves, even though they are many we manage to fight our way and make a path, but they are just too many for us but when they saw the waters running towards us they forget our fight and started running for safety, they where even scared of the thunder too.
We continue running till we reach the shore where the pieces of our ship are, we even forgot that there is no more ship for us.

"What are we going to do? She's getting closer" Cao said.

"We have to swim" Lucy said.

"You do realize she's controling the water right? If we enter this sea we are as good as dead" I said.

I saw a log of wood and I told Cao and Lucy to enter, they enter the wood and I change to beast and started pushing the wood with my hands inside the water, I wasn't so fast because of the wave of the sea, I manage to get them inside the sea and started pushing them through the water, I would have probably take them through flight but they will probably burn to ashes, My mother splash us with a wave of waters, as she  pounce on us, I fly to the sky seeing that I have lost my friends and there is nothing I can do, if I enter the sea she will probably kill me too, the best thing is for me to run away and gather some more men to help defeat her, as I was flying looking for my friends above the water something got to me and hold my leg, I look back and saw a long rope of water she probably form a rope using the water, I have never seen anybody control the sea like this, I think she's the real Queen of the sea, the  water pulled me back and I fell inside the deep sea, I wanted to swim but the water was rushing inside my mouth rotating me like someone inside a washing matchine, I can't even breath it was as if am being made to drink tank of water, it was like hell I can't feel any of my body at all just as if someone is controlling all the blood in my body, all my bone started cracking and then suddenly I saw myself standing in front of the red rushing volcano again, honestly I don't how I got here because this is the only thing that can kill me, instantly I can not feel any part of my body because am not in control of any of them, suddenly the water pushed me inside the volcano and then I started melting, all the part of my body started falling apart, I melt to pieces inside the volcano.

Anytime I tried to come back the volcano will burn me to ashes again and that's how I lost all my lives with no one left, I didn't know what happened to all my friends I just pray to God that they are alright, oh now I remember that there is God? I thought am a god myself, the thing is that everybody need a God, it just depend on the one you choose to worship.

COMMENTS BEFORE THE FINAL CHAPTER

Final Chapter

I opened my eyes gently, I look my left I saw a big drip and another big drip on my right, I have oxygen on my mouth and nose, where am I? I don't know, am on top a white bed, there is nobody in the room and it looks like am dead, am wondering if am in hell or heaven, all my bodies are covered with bandages, there is nobody around but below my finger I saw a button, I press it even though I don't know what it means, seconds later a white woman wearing white top walk in.

“Oh my god, you are awake?” She said.

“She walk to the machine and started checking something I don't understand, I tried to communicate but the thing they put in my mouth (oxygen) won't let me, I was devastated and then the nurse notice..

“Relax I will soon remove it from your mouth” she said.

Minutes later my elder sister walk in, am glad I have seen someone I know, she was happy that I have woken up, she bend beside me and started thanking God, she was asking how am feeling, I couldn't say anything, the nurse removed the oxygen and then I manage to ask.

“Where am I?”

“You are in a hospital in Abuja, my dear, you have been in a coma for two years” she said.

“What?” I said and faint back.

So I have been dreaming all this while? Since when?

“Since when?” I ask her.

“Since after the mob beat you up for stealing, they almost set you on fire but ogijio rescued you and took you to a hospital, the beating was too much so many hospital rejected you saying there is no chance of survival, until we bring you here in abuja.” My sister said.

“Oh my God, where is mum?” I ask.

“She went home to take care of somethings, she will be so happy that you are awake, let me even call her.” She said bringing out her phone.

She was so happy, so I have been in a comma for the past two years?All my adventures are not real? What the hell they all felt real.

The nurse told my sister that I have to remain here for one more month, I can't walk so she bought a wheel chair for me, I remain in the hospital with my family for another month before they finally discharge me, I went home with my family and since its time for Christmas all our family come together to celebrate with us, our house was filled up with so many people and also my church members, ogijio was always present to move me around in my wheel chair, the people that beat me up came to apologize to us, it was wonderful seeing my family happy.

On Christmas eve I was with ogijio the carpenter in front of our compound around eleven in the night, everywhere was busy and with so many people moving around I thought it will be nice to stay till twelve before I go to bed, I was with ogijio and corper and one other friend call chuck, they where discussing about girls, I wasn't interested in their discussion so I just continue operating my phone on my wheel chair, we where under a tree and suddenly something like blood fell on the screen of my phone, I look up the tree and saw a bird, the bird fly to the back of our landlord upstair building, I wanted to tell the others but something in me suggest I go alone because they were so into their discussion, I wheeled the chair alone from their midst and went to the back of the building, I saw a dark object like a human, the object was putting on a dark rob with lots of hair, I don't know what gave me the confidence to go the where the object was standing, I get closer and ask.

“Who are you?”

The person turn but there was no face, all I saw was smoke inside the rob forming a human being.

“The demons are free, you have a heavy task ahead of you, you must find all of them and kill them or else what happened in your dream will turn to reality” the dark object said.

“Who are you and what do I do?” I ask, it seems like I miss the adventure and I want it to be a reality.

“I was sent by Queen Olokun, the demons are watching, find what it is in you don't have now and then everything will fall in place”

“Ozes what are you doing there?” My elder sister said as she walk to me.

I look back and when I turn again the dark object has disappeared.

“I was just walking home” I said.

“Don't wander about please” she said and wheel my chair home, I enter house and enter bed, I started wondering what she met by find what I don't have, I thought the story has ended.

Two Year Later.

I was jogging around five in the morning, since I started walking jogging has been my morning routine because the doctor said I have to keep the leg busy, I was jogging in old road Ogute when I felt something following me, I stop and look back I saw a girl wearing a white top and a white trouser with a golden phantom necklace, she jog pass me and then I decided to follow up, I jog close to her and said.

“Hello, I hope you don't mind me jogging with you.” I said.

“Ozila I have been following you since maybe its time you started following me” as she said that I look at her face and then I remember.

“Lizzy?” I said and stop and she stop too.

“I wonder how you didn't recognize me at first” she said.

“But it was all a dream” I said.

“A dream planted by me so that you can be ready for the main thing” she said.

“What main thing?” I ask.

“An Apocalypse is coming, we need an apocalypto to solve it, we need you ozila” she said.

The End

Get Ready For A Whole New Story Titled Apocalypse: The Second Coming, we fought against witches and wizards, this time we are about to face the creators.
Re: Witches And Wizards by enambobo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hmm finally. I've been following this story for the past 1yr. I'm glad it has finally come to an end. can't wait to read the part 3....Apocalypse. Thumbs up Ozila
still your loyal follower. Don't mind my silence.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Damibiz(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Ozilala.,.Damibiz de follow...kontinue
Re: Witches And Wizards by staylon(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
this is great nice work man. more grace wink grin cry
Re: Witches And Wizards by Westaslave2(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
ozila i have been reading ur story! i believe few human ar supernatural while most ar just mare man.Some c demons while others dnt c.i rather nt see...but kudos
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
ozila i have been reading ur story! i believe few human ar supernatural while most ar just mare man.Some c demons while others dnt c.i rather nt see...but kudos

tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
staylon:
this is great nice work man. more grace wink grin cry

tnk u
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
enambobo:
Hmm finally. I've been following this story for the past 1yr. I'm glad it has finally come to an end. can't wait to read the part 3....Apocalypse. Thumbs up Ozila
still your loyal follower. Don't mind my silence.

I mind oh
Re: Witches And Wizards by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Westaslave2:

believe me when i tell you supernatural people will always wish to be normal people......you start to gain supernaturality when you know how to use your mind........everyone is created supernatural...but not everyone can be supernatural......many were called....

First and foremost step is the most simplest step which is "you have to look within yourself, to see yourself, because only then your other self will reveal it true self".....someone once said this.. Just putting it to action

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Cloud007: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lordpeckxy:

believe me when i tell you supernatural people will always wish to be normal people......you start to gain supernaturality when you know how to use your mind........everyone is created supernatural...but not everyone can be supernatural......many were called....

First and foremost step is the most simplest step which is "you have to look within yourself, to see yourself, because only then your other self will reveal it true self".....someone once said this.. Just putting it to action
yes oh.... they wish!
Re: Witches And Wizards by yuhaybee(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2021
i enjoy this story
Re: Witches And Wizards by doctorexcel: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2022
wow! Am speechless. You are truly the bomb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.