Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Witches And Wizards - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Witches And Wizards (89815 Views)

Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read / How The Witches Follow You From The Village / The Seven Witches And The Kind Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards by Ojusco(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
oluangelkay:
i be on want comment before, i just want dey read dey enjoy dey go, but Bros, dis suspence is too nuch nah. Come and finish what u started ohhhhh. See as dis thing dey sweet me like where i dey have s** with my man.
i was thinking you a/were a virgin but you don spoil finish well well o, bia dis my guy cum nd continue o **sits down sitting my hollandia yoghurt** "winks"
Re: Witches And Wizards by maxzzo1(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Ozila Abeg wer chapter 13
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
[b]
chapter thirteen
Me: what’s going on?
Tera: am trying to suck the poison out.
Justina: relax Aziza, let her remove it.
it was bloody and merciless also as blood rush out from the injury, Tera was trying her best to remove the poison whether she’s killing her or reviving her we don’t know only time Will tell.
I went to the front of the ship viewing the sea as if I have not see sea before, I don’t know the exact place we are going but my instinct tells me we are on the right track, Justina lay beside Aziza holding her and also making sure she remain calm while Tera suck the poison from her body, I watch with utmost interest as she suck the poison out.
when I was young I use to see glimpse of what will happen in my dream, I will wakeup and pray over it but I never knew it will come to pass, I thought the dream is the effect of the horror movie I watch before I sleep, but I never knew it was a vision of what will happen in the future, here I am now in an unknown underworld looking for how to bring Elizabeth back, I don’t know what’s wrong with me or what’s controlling me because I believe if nothing is controlling me I would have seek help from my pastor, but now I don’t even know if I god exist, if it is you and you have taste strong power and even use it. will you believe there is god with stronger power?
Just imagine the consequence of getting to know that the “gods” we worshipped are actually”people” from another planet!
That will be the end of religion and orderliness (bellfun)
what if god and his angels and even demons are extraterrestrial beings that have far evolved. That they are beings who have advanced far more beyond our reasoning. I have always ponder on these assertion. Could it be true ? There was a time they even fought a war in heaven among themselves. Are they another kind of civilisation ? Is there other realms of existence in this universe? What is our connection with them if there are any? (osymerga)
The geometric rise in man’s intelligence is no fluke. Has anyone noticed that this leap in knowledge started after the 2nd world war? Most of the technology we see today are actually derivatives from NAZI technology? Bluetooth, jet engine, synthetic fuel, flying saucers, gsm technology, microchips etc. Were all pioneered by NAZI scientists.
Hitler was a known occultist and had a thing for extraterrestrial intelligence. Most of what we use today is alien technology. (charmarlegne)
not going far from our story but just to let you guys know that since I have taste power that can control the world what business do I have to seek for gods help again?
oh well I never knew that power pass power, there are gods are there is God (the ultimate).
they finish treating Aziza and they took her inside the ship to sleep, Justina was with her inside while Tera came to stay with me outside, I can see from her face that she ain’t happy with herself for treating us badly in their palace, I trust her but my friends don’t.
Tera: really sorry.
Me: if you want to gain our trust take us to the bottom of the sea and help us recover Lizzy.
Tera: yes that’s why am here to help..
Me: so now you are here won’t your step mum be looking for you?
Tera: no she won’t because I toLD her am going to bring you guys back..
Me: but your men saw ur face.
Tera: they won’t dare tell her because they won’t return to the palace till they find you guys..
Me: hmmmm okay do you even know where we are going?.
Tera: yes we are going to a small village..
Me: village? I thought we going to the bottom of the sea..
Tera: yes a village close to the bottom of the sea.
Me: waoh what type of people lives there?
Tera: not people actually but spirits..
Me: so how do we find Tera when we get there?.
Tera: we start searching.
Me: hmmmm this will be difficult.
Tera: not as you think, the town is small, so it will be easy.
Me: hope we won’t encounter any battle on the way?
Tera: the question you should ask is how many battles will we encounter on the way.
Me: now am getting scared..
Tera: yeah you should be.
Me: everything is just confusing to me because I don’t know if I should have use this time to look for Eve and finish her now that she’s weak instead of coming to look for her.
Tera: you shouldn’t have come because taking her out of this underworld means that someone you love in the real world will replace her here.
Me: someone I love, but I need her because I can’t defeat Eve without her..
Tera: its your choice and even self its late already.
Me: why do you say that?
Tera: because Eve has already recover.
Me: how do you know?
Tera: because she killed more than hundred of our men to keep the portal open.
Me: you mean she’s here in the underworld?.
Tera: yes.
Me: waoh.
our ship started shaking, we look front and saw a deep hole ahead of us, Tera ran to the wheel and start turning the ship with all her strength but it was too late, our ship enter inside the deep hole at the middle of the sea and crash our ship.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
[b]
fourteen
I didn’t know how it happen but our ship capsize and before we know it we were drowning inside the big sea, we can’t swim because the sea was moving too fast, is just like a fan rotating, a deep shallow hole rotating, I was struggling to breath but I can’t I don’t know why, I passed out inside the sea.
I wokeup and vomit lots of water from my mouth thanks to Tera for giving me CPR.
Me: what happened?
Justina: we enter inside a deep hole.
I stood up and look around is like we are in an island with gigantic mountains everywhere.
I look at Justina and Tera but one person is missing.
Me: were is Aziza?
Justina: we lost her Oz
Me: what?
Justina: we search for her but we didn’t see her, am sorry.
Me: are you telling me she’s gone?
I was so angry that I pounce on Tera and start punching her like punching bag.
“oz stop please” Justina was saying dragging me out of Tera’s body.
but I didn’t want to stop I continue beating her till we all heard a big roar inside the mountain, I got up from her body and walk to the place to listen carefully while Justina took Tera from the ground, was I wrong to beat her? no I wasn’t wrong because she didn’t tell us anything about the hole, I heard the voice again and this time very clearly is like the noise of a gorilla.
I walk to Tera and ask
Me: were are we?
Tera: the village I told you about.
Justina: which village?
Me: where we will find Lizzy.
Justina: serious, so this is the bottom of the sea? of course yes how can I be so stupid I never thought of this.
Me: thought of what?
Justina: never mind but know that Aziza is not dead but she’s somewhere looking for us.
Tera: how did you know that?
Justina: come on think about it the hole is the portal between this world and the underworld, so Aziza is definitely somewhere looking for us.
Me: so if there is the underworld what do we call this place?
Justina: I don’t know.
Me: we better be on our way now because we don’t have much time, but wait oh how do we return?
Tera: we will talk about that after we found who we are looking for.
Justina: so now that we are here were do we go?
Tera: we search for the village.
Justina: then lead the way.
Tera: with pleasure.
I followed them from behind still angry with myself for losing Aziza and I just hope what Justina said that she’s alive is true if not I will kill and bury Tera, but was she really the cause? maybe not I think I just need someone to blame.
we left the shore and walk into rocks not just rocks but mighty giant ones, we walk in between two and I must confess I was scared.
Me: errmmm Tera do you know were we are going?
Tera: not really am just following my instinct.
Me: so how do we know when we are there?
Tera: we will see them.
Me: and just walk inside the village I thought you said there are spirits here?
Tera: you got a better idea? good and fine, lead the way please (she blasted, na me this girl they shout for)
Me: of course I will.
she give way for me to lead truly and I pass her and start following my instinct too, no be only she get instinct na.
the road was narrow and swamping, I saw a volcano ahead of us and something told me to go follow that part, so I did and within some seconds we started hearing noises from afar,.
Tera: we are getting closer.
Me: shot up I know.
we trace the place the sound was coming from and it was inside the volcanic rock.
Me: are we really going inside there?
Justina: I believe that’s where the sound is coming from.
Me: but nobody can survive inside that hot place na.
Tera: they are nobody, they are spirit and extraterrestrials.
Me: maybe it’s time you take over.
Tera: now you are afraid.
Me: it is your region so you suppose lead.
Tera took over and we walk slowly to the rock where the heavy noise is coming from, we get to the mouth of the rock and we pip inside only to sea skeletons, phantoms, spirits celebrating, playing drum and eating humans, but wait oh somebody is sitting on the throne and the person looks familiar.
Justina: wait oh is that Lizzy?[/b]

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2016
maxzzo1:
Ozila Abeg wer chapter 13
morning
kirchofff:
Ozil baba, sorry I mean ozila baba, na u be boss, just mention me if u continu I dey enjoy ya tales wella

tnx
ucheclub:
contine
welcome
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2016
maxzzo1:
Ozi plss ur write up is captivating continue i must confess for once we reading sometime out APC/PDP palaver...

lol tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2016
enambobo:
Ozi my man! I dey ur back.
tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2016
drnoel:
Nice one start.
tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Despirado121:
Omoh! D suspence dis tym around is jst too gbaski.
Cn u imagine dat d more i gt updated, d more i become hungry for more updates. Weldon bro nd tnx for d updates. Anticipatin 4 many more updates

tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2016
oluangelkay:
i be on want comment before, i just want dey read dey enjoy dey go, but Bros, dis suspence is too nuch nah. Come and finish what u started ohhhhh. See as dis thing dey sweet me like where i dey have s** with my man.

not good oh

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Naijageak:
finally, our story Don enter front page

yeah,
tnx ritababe pode johnsown1

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Loving this, God Bless the OP...
Re: Witches And Wizards by stainless239(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2016
I want more!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards by Osaze20091: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Lizzy kee? What will she be doing with spirits hmmmm
Re: Witches And Wizards by Johnsown1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
ozila:

yeah,
tnx ritababe pode johnsown1
Kikikikikiki
Re: Witches And Wizards by oluangelkay(f): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Ojusco:
i was thinking you a/were a virgin but you don spoil finish well well o, bia dis my guy cum nd continue o **sits down sitting my hollandia yoghurt** "winks"
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2016
ozila:
[b]
fourteen
I didn’t know how it happen but our ship capsize and before we know it we were drowning inside the big sea, we can’t swim because the sea was moving too fast, is just like a fan rotating, a deep shallow hole rotating, I was struggling to breath but I can’t I don’t know why, I passed out inside the sea.
I wokeup and vomit lots of water from my mouth thanks to Tera for giving me CPR.
Me: what happened?
Justina: we enter inside a deep hole.
I stood up and look around is like we are in an island with gigantic mountains everywhere.
I look at Justina and Tera but one person is missing.
Me: were is Aziza?
Justina: we lost her Oz
Me: what?
Justina: we search for her but we didn’t see her, am sorry.
Me: are you telling me she’s gone?
I was so angry that I pounce on Tera and start punching her like punching bag.
“oz stop please” Justina was saying dragging me out of Tera’s body.
but I didn’t want to stop I continue beating her till we all heard a big roar inside the mountain, I got up from her body and walk to the place to listen carefully while Justina took Tera from the ground, was I wrong to beat her? no I wasn’t wrong because she didn’t tell us anything about the hole, I heard the voice again and this time very clearly is like the noise of a gorilla.
I walk to Tera and ask
Me: were are we?
Tera: the village I told you about.
Justina: which village?
Me: where we will find Lizzy.
Justina: serious, so this is the bottom of the sea? of course yes how can I be so stupid I never thought of this.
Me: thought of what?
Justina: never mind but know that Aziza is not dead but she’s somewhere looking for us.
Tera: how did you know that?
Justina: come on think about it the hole is the portal between this world and the underworld, so Aziza is definitely somewhere looking for us.
Me: so if there is the underworld what do we call this place?
Justina: I don’t know.
Me: we better be on our way now because we don’t have much time, but wait oh how do we return?
Tera: we will talk about that after we found who we are looking for.
Justina: so now that we are here were do we go?
Tera: we search for the village.
Justina: then lead the way.
Tera: with pleasure.
I followed them from behind still angry with myself for losing Aziza and I just hope what Justina said that she’s alive is true if not I will kill and bury Tera, but was she really the cause? maybe not I think I just need someone to blame.
we left the shore and walk into rocks not just rocks but mighty giant ones, we walk in between two and I must confess I was scared.
Me: errmmm Tera do you know were we are going?
Tera: not really am just following my instinct.
Me: so how do we know when we are there?
Tera: we will see them.
Me: and just walk inside the village I thought you said there are spirits here?
Tera: you got a better idea? good and fine, lead the way please (she blasted, na me this girl they shout for)
Me: of course I will.
she give way for me to lead truly and I pass her and start following my instinct too, no be only she get instinct na.
the road was narrow and swamping, I saw a volcano ahead of us and something told me to go follow that part, so I did and within some seconds we started hearing noises from afar,.
Tera: we are getting closer.
Me: shot up I know.
we trace the place the sound was coming from and it was inside the volcanic rock.
Me: are we really going inside there?
Justina: I believe that’s where the sound is coming from.
Me: but nobody can survive inside that hot place na.
Tera: they are nobody, they are spirit and extraterrestrials.
Me: maybe it’s time you take over.
Tera: now you are afraid.
Me: it is your region so you suppose lead.
Tera took over and we walk slowly to the rock where the heavy noise is coming from, we get to the mouth of the rock and we pip inside only to sea skeletons, phantoms, spirits celebrating, playing drum and eating humans, but wait oh somebody is sitting on the throne and the person looks familiar.
Justina: wait oh is that Lizzy?[/b]
mention me if u are posting the remaining
Re: Witches And Wizards by Mindfrick(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Tnk God I Cn Finish D Carpenter And...Also Dz Since Monday. Ozila U Are Doing A Great Work. Lukn Up To Yr Update
Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
your stories are so amaeteurish and unprofessional..

Believe me bro, you have to learn to be creative...you have an intresting story line, but lack creativity.

if you write ur stories like this, then you cant compete with top authors, and you would be tag a hungry author

All d same, thumb up for you
Re: Witches And Wizards by Ahmed99: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
mystic70563:

Believe me bro, you have to learn to be creative...you have an intresting story line, but lack creativity.

if you write ur stories like this, then you cant compete with top authors, and you would be tag a hungry author

Thank God you know he has a gud story abeg leave d rest matter for Matthias.... mr ozila pls just give me a mention when next u post

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by Mindfrick(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
mystic70563:

See Pesin Wey De Talk Lk Wole Soyinka..Hw Many Tori U Don Write Wey De Interestn Lk Dz. Baboon!

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mindfrick:
See Pesin Wey De Talk Lk Wole Soyinka..Hw Many Tori U Don Write Wey De Interestn Lk Dz. Baboon!

unfortunately, i dont peddle synthax with lowlives.

phew!!!!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
mystic70563:

nice observation thanks a lot will work on it, sometimes is not easy.
and also am not trying to compete with anyone just trying to entertain,

2 Likes

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
[b]
fifteen
we all look flabbergasted as we saw Lizzy sitting on the throne, does it means she’s the queen controlling those immortals?
if that is true then our journey has come to an end.
we left the mouth of the rock and started pondering or planning what to do next.
Justina: I don’t believe it.
Tera: if she’s the queen then why hasn’t she escape since then?
Me: maybe they just put her there it dosnt really matter if she wear the crown or not I still believe they are controlling her.
Justina: this is really confusing.
Me: so how do we get in?
Tera: we go in after the celebration.
Justina: do you think the celebration will come to an end?
Tera: seems like.
I was out of their discussion because I dont understand how Lizzy manage to be smiling celebrating with those immortals without even thinking of escaping, I have missed her a lot in the point that I almost died on the way coming here, you might think am here because of I need her help to defeat Eve but my dear you are wrong, am here because I love her and I missed her, I can gladly take her place if I have the chance.
we remain still, beside the rock for many hours before we saw some of the immortals coming out of the mountain, we watch carefully as they took Lizzy out, then from our right hand side a horse carriage came and Lizzy enter inside and vanish from sight.
after sometime when the surrounding is clear enough we came out from hiding and went inside the rock where they were celebrating, we saw human flesh and bones and different kind of drinks with black colour, nobody inside again and we started wondering were they went.
we came out of the big rock and started following the path of the horse carriage, it was easy trailing the horse if not for Tera with her skills we would have lost the track a long time ago, we followed it for many hours just like a journey with no ending, I was getting tired and frustrated also, we continue moving till we enter a dark region, not that dark though just like were there is no sun but we can see ourselves, but Tera cannot track the carriage again because of the darkness, we stop and decided to rest under one big rock.
I lay down and sleep like a baby and in my sleep I saw my fake mother, I mean the one I killed by myself, I saw her chasing after me with a bow and arrow, not only her I saw many white haired girls at her back following her too, I was running and then I suddenly started flying, they open their wings too and started flying too, I was adamant to lose them but my mum was gaining on me so fast, I saw where I was going to, the place looks like a hole with bright light, I put on more effort and when I wanted to fly inside the bright light she shoot an arrow which hit me from my back and burst through my stomach, I shouted and wokeup only to see immortal beings surrounding us with arrows, Tera and Justina already raised their hands up, I followed suit.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
[b]
sixteen
they took us and tied our hands and then they put us inside a carriage with cage and drove off, we were taken inside a thick forest with trees and molten rocks, then we get to the village, a very horror village with dangerous beings, we saw some people or rather spirits cutting woods with axe while some are cooking with a big pot that look like tank, I was looking around checking if I will see Tera around but I didn’t see her, the horse carriage stop and they took us from the carriage and start pushing us to one big building, they still tie our hands but they didn’t cover our face, everybody in the village stood still and started looking at us, seems like they are happy that new strangers has arrive, they took us into a big hall and then lock three of us in a complicated cell, the cell has needles so we can’t stand close to it, we just sat at the middle and pray for miracle to happen.
Me: what do you think they will do to us?
Justina: I really don’t know.
Tera: probably eat us.
Me: what are you serious?
Tera: didn’t you see what they were cooking just now?
Me: I didn’t.
Tera: oh well, when they put you then you will know.
Me: they will put you not me.
Tera: they always take the male first:
Me: whatever this time they will take you first..
Tera: let’s watch and see.
Justina: come on guys this is not the time to start unending argument. this is the time to think and find a way out of this horrific place.
Me: yea but am not leaving till I know where they are hiding Lizzy..
Tera: and you think she’s here?
Me: where would she be if she’s not here.
Tera: probably in her throne enjoying her moment.
Me: maybe you don’t know Lizzy well, so let me tell you the Lizzy I know will never abandon us in a cell like you and flez away in her palace (i was getting angry)
Tera: here we come again, okay I give up she wont do it and thanks for reminding me again.
Me: you welcome
Tera: hmmmm
I was angry with Tera no doubt and she too is angry with me for reason I know not.
we relaxed in the prison without any hope of rescue till after some time one of the guy came and ask
Guard: who is Ozila?
Me: I am here.
Guard: good standup our queen want to see you.
I stood up and came out of the prison as he open it, he tied my hands and started pushing me forward, we pass narrow lanes on the way before we get to one big hall like a palace, he forced me to kneel down and I did, I look around and saw like 20 men at both side of my hand, but the throne is empty..
then the door opposite to the throne open and a beautiful lady came out wearing robes and crown.
Queen: so you are ozila?
Me: Lizzy?
Queen: perhaps that’s the name you know her in the outside world but here you will refer to her as your queen.
is this Lizzy speaking or something is inside her?
Me: what the Bleep, sorry my Queen (I decided to play along)
Queen: good now let’s talk.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards by ozila(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfrick:
Tnk God I Cn Finish D Carpenter And...Also Dz Since Monday. Ozila U Are Doing A Great Work. Lukn Up To Yr Update

tnx
Re: Witches And Wizards by Eniqurl(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
At last!
Re: Witches And Wizards by enambobo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
ozila:
[b]
sixteen
they took us and tied our hands and then they put us inside a carriage with cage and drove off, we were taken inside a thick forest with trees and molten rocks, then we get to the village, a very horror village with dangerous beings, we saw some people or rather spirits cutting woods with axe while some are cooking with a big pot that look like tank, I was looking around checking if I will see Tera around but I didn’t see her, the horse carriage stop and they took us from the carriage and start pushing us to one big building, they still tie our hands but they didn’t cover our face, everybody in the village stood still and started looking at us, seems like they are happy that new strangers has arrive, they took us into a big hall and then lock three of us in a complicated cell, the cell has needles so we can’t stand close to it, we just sat at the middle and pray for miracle to happen.
Me: what do you think they will do to us?
Justina: I really don’t know.
Tera: probably eat us.
Me: what are you serious?
Tera: didn’t you see what they were cooking just now?
Me: I didn’t.
Tera: oh well, when they put you then you will know.
Me: they will put you not me.
Tera: they always take the male first:
Me: whatever this time they will take you first..
Tera: let’s watch and see.
Justina: come on guys this is not the time to start unending argument. this is the time to think and find a way out of this horrific place.
Me: yea but am not leaving till I know where they are hiding Lizzy..
Tera: and you think she’s here?
Me: where would she be if she’s not here.
Tera: probably in her throne enjoying her moment.
Me: maybe you don’t know Lizzy well, so let me tell you the Lizzy I know will never abandon us in a cell like you and flez away in her palace (i was getting angry)
Tera: here we come again, okay I give up she wont do it and thanks for reminding me again.
Me: you welcome
Tera: hmmmm
I was angry with Tera no doubt and she too is angry with me for reason I know not.
we relaxed in the prison without any hope of rescue till after some time one of the guy came and ask
Guard: who is Ozila?
Me: I am here.
Guard: good standup our queen want to see you.
I stood up and came out of the prison as he open it, he tied my hands and started pushing me forward, we pass narrow lanes on the way before we get to one big hall like a palace, he forced me to kneel down and I did, I look around and saw like 20 men at both side of my hand, but the throne is empty..
then the door opposite to the throne open and a beautiful lady came out wearing robes and crown.
Queen: so you are ozila?
Me: Lizzy?
Queen: perhaps that’s the name you know her in the outside world but here you will refer to her as your queen.
is this Lizzy speaking or something is inside her?
Me: what the Bleep, sorry my Queen (I decided to play along)
Queen: good now let’s talk.[/b]
This one is strong. Oz abeg no tey to update next one. Chai dis tory dey sweet welah.
Re: Witches And Wizards by Emmyk(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Damn. Lizzy can't recognize Ozila again, this is not cool.
Re: Witches And Wizards by raindrop99: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Dont keep an old man waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.