Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Watch Okon Lagos Shows His Pretty Daughter And Bedroom On Fathers Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch Okon Lagos Shows His Pretty Daughter And Bedroom On Fathers Day (309 Views)

Cute Nairalander/blogger Shows His Webdesigning Certificate / Keke Napep Rider Shows His Skills (hilarious Photos) / Throw Back Pics Of Okon Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Okon Lagos Shows His Pretty Daughter And Bedroom On Fathers Day by bnanzip(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Popular Nigerian Actor and Comedian, Okon Lagos (Bishop Ime Umoh) plays with his pretty Daughter,Juannie who is smart to even Identify the father's wedding picture on a disc.

Another thing I observed is that for the first time I hear Okon speaking correct English; may be he wants the daughter to learn good English! Lol

The little girl seems smart, lovely and funny as the dad.

This was what he posted on his facebook page:

That's me and ‪
‎juanniebishop
‬ ‪‎
daddyschikit
o‬... She knows her dad from movie CDs.. What a smart kid she's growing fast to become.
Thanks to my sugar pie Wifey @idarabishop for giving me Juanita.
‪‎
happyfathersday‬ 

‪‎okonlagos

‪‎iyammi‬ ‪

‎okonrepublic
‬ ‪
‎chisos‬
‪‎
ThankYouJesus‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA3M8dwnklU

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa To Replace Striking Workers With Fresh Graduates / Food For Taught / Small Kitchen Appliances To Support In Healthy Food Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.