Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

[Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv (1526 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by sokoh400(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Yersterday the world was left dazed at 2 masterpiece of of entertainment. The first was the game 7 of the Nba finals which saw Lebron lead the Clevelands to a historic title. The second was the most anticipated battle of bastards, the title of the 9th episode of 6th season of the tv series of Game of thrones. These events have set a new level of lit on social media, with millions of mentions and harshtags.

I was privvy to watch the battle of bastards at 4.am (time difference) and for once the hype is justified. The episode may just have produced the biggest battle sequence on television, it was absolutely mind blowing. Braveheart is more of a fruitcake compared to this. The cinematography was absolutely top notch, personally it is the best have seen depicting any mediaval battle. Fours hours after seeing this episode i still have chills.

Have left some shots of the episode so you can judge for yourself. Jeezz

Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by sokoh400(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2016
More photos (spoiler)

Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by bigtt76(f): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Ok now people won't let us hear word again for the rest of the week. So so GoT this GoT that undecided

1 Like

Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by frostland(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
op tank alot for dis am downloading it ryt away have been waiting for dis

1 Like

Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by sokoh400(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2016
bigtt76:
Ok now people won't let us hear word again for the rest of the week. So so GoT this GoT that undecided

Cos is mind blowing.
Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by Franklinezenwa: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Guy I have nt watched the 8th episode of season 6,so I was wondering if I would still catch up if I jump to d 9th episode.Don't have much mb for both.
Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by K9blunt(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
bigtt76:

Because luv, its way better than telemondo

Much more BETTER!

grin

1 Like

Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by sokoh400(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
Guy I have nt watched the 8th episode of season 6,so I was wondering if I would still catch up if I jump to d 9th episode.Don't have much mb for both.

You will catch up, most of the narratives are building up to the 9th.
Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by mankindoneal(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please how do I download these seasons
Re: [Pics] Game of thrones just produced the biggest battle ever on tv by amalder: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice one just want to see John snow

(1) (Reply)

Thor: Ragnarok 2017 Is Out / Gloria Okafor's Hidden Flaws Movie Storm T. V Stations Soon / 5 Times Power Rangers Took Us For Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.