Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto (62547 Views)

See How Much Water Is Trapped In Your Car After Driving Through Flooded Areas / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / Man Charged N953k By Mechanic After His Car Broke Down In Lekki Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by lanrejoe10: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
The gods bless any mortal that would attempted to move the car an inch
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Kobicove(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
This does not look like a car that broke down... undecided
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by olaasiwaju: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
African man.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
op se that one na ghetto thank God say u show photo . why you dey lie are you related to lai muhammed?
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by 12inchDickson: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Berlyn:
grin lol the man must be from ijebu town
my town
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Ninilowo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Do anyhow and see anyhow. Shikena!
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by goodvision12(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is bubus fault
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Jamestrevo: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Him just dy waste him time ni [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol..... That fellow is just the perfect clown for a circus show.... How amusing.... He's gotten the attention he seeks though. Congratulations to him on that one.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by seunfape(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see jonsing oo
no spelling of jonsing be that? I do find the spelling since.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Justycxx(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
END TIME SECURITY
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
hardbody:

Bros....I hail ooo

I remain loyal sir wink
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bro na lie I dey use to that road very well, na palm tree leave those ur pple dey fear moreless this one here
GAZZUZZ:
come try am for benin asaba express rd, the only thing they will leave is the white powder for you as remembrance.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Jayceendus: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Like if you think it is just CHALK
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by dcasca(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omo, no be sere sere Oooo.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by lollmaolol(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
dainformant:
With the increasing rate of hardship in this region (Africa), a young man decided not to take chances with his car after it broke down in a bad region in Cameroon. According to reports, the man's car broke down in a ghetto and in a bid to secure it, he used the 'African method' (juju) as he parked it in the place.

This picture is currently trending online as some are bashing the man for taking things extreme while others are in support of the man's action saying that he has the right to do anything with his car.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/man-uses-african-method-to-secure-his.html

Arrrrrghhhh A-F-R-I-K-A living up to its name....hmmmm..... relocation might be the best option #thinkingoutloud
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by otunba5050(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is not real, dose guys are fooling us. D car is in front d owners house. WHO IS FOOLING WHO
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Oluschenco(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
try that nonsense in bere/gate area of ibadan, hmmn, awon omo oro
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by mcgodison(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
bros come aba u go even fine d poder join
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Nickymezor(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm, no be small tin ooo. grin smiley..Jazzy pass jazzy ooo... persin wey wan steal am , fit still steal am jare tongue
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Armstrong34(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
make him cum try am for naija..... na only for naija impossibility dey turn possible... dem go move d car n d calabash sefcheesy no try AJ boys
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by anyicash(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
That na Amansi
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by ozodimgba(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fake or not, no even try am. Dis 1 na cross and testify.
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Dollypie20(f): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
This place doesn't look like a ghetto
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by mytime24(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
johnwizey:
Na sango and amadioha go guard dis one meanwhile, upload your own car and let see hw rich you are
na my own i upload so na tongue
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by obisdavinc(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
using juju to secure scrap
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by Abdoshlee(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
I swear Na fake....the man just want scare dem Nì...
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by oojehshez(f): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
NA ONLY IN NAIJA DIS KIND TINS DEY HAPPEN
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by MeltingHeart: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
dason4life:
Real Charm don't need public stunt undecided

Kole Werk

E work.... Over werk dey worry am sefsef grin
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by 4rmthewest(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Lolz
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by ralphrozzay348(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
raph101:
Lol! Might be just fake! But no go take ur life taste am... Toh
lolz
Re: Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto by oshaosha2014(m): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2016
na him own SUV be that. You don see wetin him fit do.
mytime24:
Poverty tin angry

If na suv like dis1 wetin him fr do shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.