Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14807 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . ?, hehehe you Cracked me up with this your post. If i may understand you mean SATAN is under your foot, He's your Slave and always remain under your Foot moreover you are saying he is absolutely nothing to you,Right??.

I do mean to inform you're not 14 yrs of age anyway because your ways of sharing is not that i was expecting.lol grin  grin grin  grin . Did you realise your lack of self Confidence is been seen with your Conversation . . .feeling and thinking you have been making some sense by saying Satan is Under your foot ,What power do you have and what are you fabricking spiritually ?, Do not provoke the Darkest Force that ever exsist the Controller of the world to loose his Wrath upon you because no Hiding God(s) or that death guy (Jesus) cant save you out .

Believe it or not You are already in SATANS feet and in short moment you're about to undertake a new demension in your life.

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2009
incase you have river blindness, I will write it again

SATAN YOUR god is Under my FEET

He is enslaved to me FOREVER, DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM? YOU DERANGED BEING?

I am the daughter of the most high God. The king of Kings and the LORD OF lORD,

I challenge you to a spititual war, SATAN IS A FOOL. LOOSER AND MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2009
incase you have river blindness, I will write it again

SATAN YOUR god is Under my FEET

He is enslaved to me FOREVER, DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM? YOU DERANGED BEING?

I am the daughter of the most high God. The king of Kings and the LORD OF Lords

I challenge you to a spititual war, SATAN IS A FOOL. LOOSER AND MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Just in case you haven't read any Satanic material before now, here is a quote from The Satanic Bible:

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth! The Satanic Bible: [ The Book of Satan IV:2 ]

A Satanist does not believe in God, Satan, The Devil, Angels, Heaven, Hell, etc, all these items belong to Judeo-Christianity. If this is news to you then please, at some point, read the Description of Satanism. Neither does a Satanist believe in the Buddha's reincarnations, any myths of Judaism, Islam or Upanishad. They are irrelevant and silly ideas. shocked  (Although, for some strange reason, Christians say they believe that the world is carried on the back of a huge turtle (-sex unknown)=GOD But that's another story.)

Actively worshipping a being that is defined as bringing you ill fate is not something a fully functioning mind does!, You better be Wise and stop putting your poor Life in Danger. . Real Things are happening. and can be proof within  a twinkle of an eye.

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER FEET FOREVER,

HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]vanni Get Inform that it is time for intelligent people of likeness to pull their heads out of the sand . . . and realize that the enemy is not of each other. . .but of the crooked cross and ALL radical fundamental religion. All must understand the strength of numbers and not be distracted by pettiness and sloth. As wolves hunt in packs for the well being of the whole. . .the individual. . .so shall there be new understandings among us! We Satanists are specialized Deities who choose to bring unnatural ideals to light and fight back against the darkness of GI Jesus. . the sword wielding MohamMAD and ALL Religious Folks/ liars past and present! East & West. North & South. There is no love when worlds collide!.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]JESUS is inside my Asshole. . .Hey,Come get him away. No no i mean Completely.
Keep your JESUS out My PENNIS,Keep your JESUS out of my LIFE, Because SATAN watching you and if you're not careful- Get set to GO!.

JESUS IS A DEATH GUY AND HE'S GONE FOREVER. . .BEFORE HIS DEATH ,HE CRY LOUD SAYING: FATHER FATHER WHY HAS YOU FORSAKEN ME?, DID YOU THINK THAT GUY IS INNOCENT?? HUH? 
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 1:25am On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by kolaxy(m): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2009
Prophet Isaiah used the word 'Lucifer' in that context as a sardonic(Mocking) title for the "anti-christ" or satan.Remember,Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

Even angel Michael and some other angels defeated the devil and his angels.Rev 12.7-8:And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Satan); and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

Contrast to the real Bright Morning Star: He(Jesus) lives humbly, does not boast, is not arrogant, is submissive to the Father, even unto death. Then the Father raises Him to the highest place.Mat 23:12 "For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Make no mistake,'Lucifer' means 'morning star' in Latin and not 'Satan'.And Jesus was and is and will forever be, the Bright morning star not satan.Ok?Good grin

A few more verses on the Morning Star, our Jesus Christ:

John 1:7-9 (NIV) He [John the baptist] came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

Isa 9:2 (NIV) The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.

Mt 4:16 (NIV) "The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned."
(spot the difference in the last two verses)

Isa 60:1-2 (NIV) "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you."

John 8:12 (NIV) Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

NB, pls check Prophet Ezekiel's description of satan in my last two posts.He was once a beautiful and powerful angel before he sinned and was chased out of heaven.Now, he's under the feet of those who believe in the Name of Jesus.He trembles at the mention of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Now,get thee behind me Satangrin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Mshehd: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2009
Ogaga4luv, when you grow up you will realize that adults have conversations that are over the head and not quite comprehensible to young ones who get on their parents computer and try to aggravate people for no other purpose than their own infantile sadistic enjoyment, if you just look around you and your miserable little world you will see things aren't that bad after all, maybe you can even get do something productive like think about someone other than yourself for a change. Is that really asking too much?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by kolaxy(m): 1:53am On Sep 14, 2009
In the above answer to your question, you'll understand that the defeat of satan by angel Michael shows that he'd completely lost the battle, Now,he's just like a headless chicken,

Repent !Repent !!Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Jesus loves you wink
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by hubreality(m): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2009
Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. You're sitted together with Christ far above the eternally defeated devil. Jesus Christ(Spirit) is the Lord of Hosts, the devil know it pretty well. This is not sick religion.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]kolaxy Sorry  Your Excusses are not Sufficient enough to back you up undecided  dont tell me same things over and over again.

Mshehd  you are not sharing with KID'S here ,i wonder what make's you feel such Conversation is for funny jokes please we need sharp brains here ,well i didn't mean to put straight at you. By the way i strongly need to inform you're posting offtopic and i wont tolerate such Childish act from anyone most especially this your post.

You're are sharing out of your wiseness for the hard flaming words instead of making some senses.

Satanism represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates !
Satanism has been thought in the Churches and Temple with cruelty and brutality. This is so only because people are afraid to face the truth-and the truth is that human beings are not all benign or all loving. Just because the satanists admit he is capable of both love and hate, he is considered hateful. On the contrary, because he is able to give vent to his hatred through ritualized expression, he is far more capable of love- the deepest kind of love. By honestly recognizing and admitting to both the hate and the love he feels, there is no confusing one emotion with the other .

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Mshehd: 2:01am On Sep 14, 2009
I still say he's a selfish little kid who is just playing around, he is just craving attention! I have found the best way to end this childish game is to not play. In other words, you are feeding him, don't play. The subject should be left for serious discussion not feeding a troll.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Mshehd: 2:12am On Sep 14, 2009
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you said "and the truth is that human beings are not all benign or all loving" well there is a thought, who ever said they were? Even if you are a satanist (which I doubt) you would have to be WRONG to attribute this belief to Christianity or any form it may take.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by kolaxy(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2009
@mshehd,

Thanx a lot.I think i concur with you.Better to do some other profitable things than waste ones precious time, Lord have mercy on us.Thanx once again smiley
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan enjoys the usual supernatural powers that make him transcend the dimensions of time and space. He can move instantaneously to great distances, the future and the past are only a walk away.

He can read our minds and take possession of whatever he wants. When he comes down to Earth, he can borrow any disguise but remains strangely a fashion victim.

Satan seems to follow our obsessions and fear : Dragon, serpent, black goat, cat, beggar, old man, child, gentleman, rock star, Pope, King, Prime Minister, . . .

The picture of the Bible from beginning to end is that all human beings, without exception, regardless of how clever or educated or cultured they may be, if without Satan, are the helpless victims of Religion Slavery. Under the control of Imaginary forces human beings are uncomfortable and unhappy, but also completely unable to escape by any wisdom or power of their own.

As the god of this world system, Satan has authority over a federation that also includes all of the unsaved and fallen humanity whom he has choosen and uses at his will - Matthew 4:8-10; John 14:30

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by hubreality(m): 2:46am On Sep 14, 2009
Satan is right under my feet forever. I know who I am. Glory to the Lord of Hosts.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

The Bible calls Satan by many different names. Each name has a slightly different meaning. The many other names for Satan give a fuller picture of who Satan is and what he does. There are more names for Satan in the Bible than for anyone else except Jesus Christ.
Satan has been Innocent still yet,each day Religious folk and most Especially the Cross Worshippers wont stop acussing him, Imagine only Satan all these many many names sad1).Abaddon (2). Accuser (3).Adversary (4). Angel of light (5). Angel of the bottomless pit (6). Anointed covering cherub (7).Antichrist (cool. Apollyon (9). Beast (10). Beelzebub (11). Belial (12).  Deceiver (13). Devil (14). Dragon (15). Enemy (16). Evil One and so many Other but why Christianity cant just do without Lieing and Cheating?

Why is Christianity so Cheating. . .? WHY??  
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Mshehd: 3:15am On Sep 14, 2009
Matthew 4:8-10
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. "All this this I will give you," he said, "If you will bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him "Away from me, SATAN! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.' Then the devil left him, and the angels came and attended him.

John 14:30
I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me. "Come now; let us leave."

Not exactly what you quoted huh? Here is one.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

He doesn't give to you as the world gives, now go to bed!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:38am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Just want you to get informed.,satanists neither believe in a personal devil or god. And one only need read the Satanic bible to do with animal and child sacrifice. Thats path of us.

Well The truth is, Satanists are life loving people. But because of the name of their religion, we have been considered taboo and have been the object of ridicule and ignorance ever since The Church of Satan was founded by Anton LaVey in 1966( which was not the beginning of Satanism, but certainly brought it out of the closet). Although there are large areas of Satanism that I sagree with, for the most part I believe that LaVey was a understood genius and far ahead of his time. In a nut shell, Satan in Satanism, is nothing more than the title to his philosophy. Only by reading the literature i can fully understand the logic behind it. But for some who are superstitious, sadly, that will be impossible.

What is it about the name of Satan that offends so much? I have talked to countless Atheist who totally dismiss the Christian teachings, that will not even consider reading the Satanic Bible. This is largely due to the propaganda produced by Christianity against Satanism that has been shoved down the throats of the Nigeria population. They have riddled the public with fear and ignorance concerning Satanism, and the media is no help either. For whenever Satanism is shown in the media, it is always in a fearful light and portrays it as a cult that kills people and animals in ceremonial robes all the while chanting “evil” sounding incantations. But for the non-superstitious it should be no hard thing to read the Satanic literature in order to dispel the stigma that has been put upon Satanism. After all, how can one disagree with something that they have never read or heard the truth about?

[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Mshehd: 4:03am On Sep 14, 2009
I have read it, I'm not superstitious, and the name "Satan" does not offend me at all.

Nooo, atheist won't consider satanism because they have chosen science as their god, they need proof, it has nothing to do with propaganda produced by Christianity, I have friends who are atheists, they think we are both nuts.

"Shoved down the throats" is not my brand of Christianity, you have to accept it, and if you would just admit that a theory concocted in the sixties based on superstitions from long ago when people worshipped trees was just

a superstition itself, that the alignment of planets and stars do not effect tomorrow any more than YOU do then we may begin to have an adult conversation.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by hubreality(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2009
Maturity simple! Religion is a BIG disease among men. Light vs Darkness: Light Shines! Peace.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates![/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
SATAN IS UNDER MY FEET
HE IS MY SLAVE FOREVER
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten skull!.I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer((JESUS)), and write over his thorn-torn brow: The TRUE prince of evil - the king of slaves! kiss[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Well The truth is, Satanists are life loving people. But because of the name of their religion, we have been considered taboo and have been the object of ridicule and ignorance

I don't know why you're complaining. Nobody asked you to call yourselves satanists, you did knowing fully well what the devil entails in Christianity. Anything aligned with the devil be it in name or act of defiance cheesy shall be seen as an object of perpetual ridicule. grin We no send you message. grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]I knew nobody send me messege , I have the decission from my inner heart to be a SATANIST but the Concept is not really what people are thinking, the truth is Christianity has been a Great barrier in the left hand path and Moreover we are still in same boat. but Great Difference. The most dangerous of all enthroned lies is the holy, the sanctified, the privileged lie the lie everyone believes to be a model truth. It is the fruitful mother of all other popular errors and delusions. It is a hydra-headed tree of unreason with a thousand roots. It is a social cancer! sad

Christianity Sucks!- Join Satansim TODAY!!
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
Only the truth shall set you free. Ogaga follow Jesus Christ, he's the truth. I'll be praying for you, dear. grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Sorry this wasn't what i was expecting from you. Well, I Refuse to accept that Guy Into My Life, Whats he Fabricking inside Grave and have not been able to save himself out. Yes. . . i dont need any prayer from the Death JESUS and from any of his blind followers.

You're Funny anyway !, Just imagine you telling me to Follow Jesus the Death Guy, and you're expecting me to say.(Good. .i heard you, i will follow him as from this day). haha thats to simple, I dont immitate the so called brainwashed people thinking they're saving a Life/Death Guy as Lord and personal saviour.

O yeah - His time is off,my time is now. Please keep your JESUS out my Pennis i beg you for goodness sake.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Death Of Church Members: How Does Your Church React? / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.