Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14805 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
Yes o, and they got everything twisted when he said i and my god are one, is a messenger not a representative of a king ? Even if the bible claim jesus to be god we all know is a lie, a true God never die nor cry, she was reluctant to die, very scared, read luke 22:42

and luke 22:44 'and being in agony, he prayed more earnestly and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground'

uplawal you can imagine this god, heya
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ccollins(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
Get thee behind me satan.Luke chapter 10 vrs 17-20"and the seventy returned again with joy,saying Lord,even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.AND HE(JESUS) SAID UNTO THEM, I BEHELD SATAN AS LIGTNING FALL FROM HEAVEN.BEHOLD,I GIVE UNTO You power to tread on serpents and scorpions,and over all the power of the enemies :and nothing shall by any means hurt u.notwithstanding in this rejoice not ,that the spirits are subject to u;but rather rejoice,because your names are written in heaven" @ogaga,i don't blame u cos there are many possesed who also go to dat evil church of satan.wow,u help confirm what john said in d bible abt the anti-christ being already present in the world.if ever u were a human being and not a demon.i pray God show thee mercy cos whoever the wrath of d Almighty God is upon.HMMm(no comment).who can endure d anger of God? FOR FEAR NOT Him who can destroy the body only but fear Him(GOD) who can destroy both soul and body in Hell.HOW DARE U BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD LIKE THAT.DO U WANT TO KNOW THAT HE EXIST AND RULES IN D AFFAIRS OF MEN WHEN ITS LATE.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Is better you christians just accept defeat so that you dont born in HELLFIRE ignorantly or proudly,remeber no one can intercede for you on that fearful day
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
The fact is, the more you learn about the Roman Catholic Church, the more you can see how Satanic it is. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means “light-bringer, light-bearer”. The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that they worship Lucifer in their churches.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ccollins(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
JESUS SAID IN A BOLD AND NOT A CONFUSED OR strange manner" I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND LIFE.NO MAN COME TO THE FATHER(GOD) BUT BY ME"@MUSLIMs,there are three that bear record in heaven.GOD THE FATHER,THE WORD(JESUS) AND THE HOLY SPIRIT .AND THESE THREE ARE ONE.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
@last poster, you are on a long way, all the prophets conveyed the same message,'i am the light, and the way, no one cometh to the father except through me' this was every message of the prophet to their respective peepz,
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by DivineOke(f): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2009
Wow Ogaga, I just browsed the religion section today and do find your posts quite interesting, sad to say you are misled though, you sparked my curiousity and i went to your site,  says you guyz are searching for outstanding in dividuals, unfortunately, i did not find anything appealing there, all I see is pictures of evil,effigies of satan, the n ew sculpture, none of the pictures are even appealing, stuff about vampires,blood brotherhood,horror movies,pictures of funny creatures etc etc, i could go on and on, the funniest one is the t-shirt front with Jesus lying down and all the demons standing over him with their swords in victory and the grand masters having their meeting, its laughable, is that what you're taught? dat Jesus was successfully killed? I bet you know nothing about the resurrection.

Also saw the nine satanic statements

The Nine Satanic Statements outline what "Satan" represents in the Church of Satan.
Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.

How on earth do you want to change the world with these kind of beliefs,

please compare them with these
Jesus' teachings in Matthew and Luke encourage unconditional self-sacrificing God-like love for God and for all people. During his sermons, he preached about service and humility, the forgiveness of sin, faith, turning the other cheek, love for one's enemies as well as friends. In all honesty, if you werent a satanist or a christian but was asked to make a choice going from what you just read, which would you prefer? You hate the bible so much that you burn every one you see, i wonder why, Am not gonna argue with you coz from your posts its obvious you're deep into satanism and you're not ashamed to say it, I admire your boldness, I just pray that your spirit will be open to receive Gods word , Since you're open to reading different material, I Would love you to read a book by rebecca brown, He came to set the captives free

I bet you're gonna become a christian very soon, coz God is working on you but u dont know it yet.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
DivineOke:

Woe to Ogaga,  sad to say you are misled,  

Also saw the nine satanic statements

Satan represents obstacle.
Satan represents evil dreams and night mares
Satan represents hypocritical self-deceit.
Satan represents hate and hatred.
Satan represents vengeance .
Satan represents  vampires.
Satan represents[b] beast with horns [/b] as it is written in REVELATION 12 AND 13
Satan represents all of the so-called sins
Satan has been the ANTI-CHRIST

How on earth do you want to change the world with these kind of beliefs,

Forever WOe to the satanist Woe Woe Woe to you Ogaga

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. . .Satanism is not a "reaction" to Christianity,We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Everything is better than Christianity.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Michellin dear. . . That's true talk . You are right 100% and I'm fully with you. . . Yes, Everything is better than Christianity. no dount.[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by jcross22: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
@uplawal, through the their fruit we shall know them. okay look st the northernners they claimed highest poverty rate in nigeria, highest handicap and slowpoke in whole Nigeria why is that god can't even heal them , your allah is powerless nothing but dead.And you @ ogaga4love or what, Now my faith in God increas whenever there is fulfillment in HIS word look now what you are saying aganst God , this has being prophesy in the bible so is not new to me , IT HAS BEING PROPHESY IN THE BIBLE AND THIS FULFILLMENT OF IT'S PROPHESY MAKE THE BIBLE AUTHENTIC ABOUT OTHERS OKAY.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him[/size].
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by bawomolo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

Everything is better than Christianity.

lol everything?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, everything is better than christianity. [/size]
bawomolo:

lol everything?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance.  These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him.

Ol' boy I weak o. I used to think I was liberal and open but u just gave new meanings to those two words. No way I want to be conversing or touched by Satan. Koju ma ribi abeg!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]naijababe I feel you. you are most welcome. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ccollins(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2009
Revelation 12 vrs 11-12"AND THEY HAVE CONQUERED HIM(SATAN) BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND BY THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY,FOR THEY LOVED NOT THEIR LIVES EVEN UNTO DEATH.REJOICE THEN, O HEAVEN AND U THAT DWELL THEREIN! But WOE TO You,O EARTH AND SEA,FOR THE DEVIL HAS COME DOWN TO YOU IN GREAT WRATH,BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT!".i am not suprised to see ogaga and other satanists deperate to bring people's soul to doom cos even satan himself knows he has a short time
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2009
@jcross- The poverty in the north is a blessing of God, Prophet muhammad said 'the poor are the major inhabitant of paradise', hahaha, live ur life in recklessly

'And let not their wealth or their children amaze you (O Muslim), Allah's plan is to punish them with these things in this world, and that their soul shall depart (die) while they are disbelievers' Quran 9:85
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
@jcross- The poverty in the north is a blessing of God, Prophet muhammad said 'the poor are the major inhabitant of paradise', hahaha, live your life in recklessly

'And let not their wealth or their children amaze you (O Muslim), Allah's plan is to punish them with these things in this world, and that their soul shall depart (die) while they are disbelievers' Quran 9:85

Total BS, life is a bird in hand worth more a thousand in the bush which is what heaven is.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus is either an avatar of a god or he is an ancient dead foreign man thoroughly enmeshed in myth. I really don't need to make a choice on that issue in order to decide that doing what he would do is probably not the best possible guide to sensible or moral behaviour: I am neither gods, nor dead, nor myths, nor founders of a new religion.

Jesus has shown himself prone to talk in riddles, to perform miracles, to act aggressively and bizarrely and to get himself killed.

Jesus does not seem to have a wife or children. This is unusual for a man of his age in a traditional agricultural society. He travels with a dozen men, one of whom is known as the disciple that he loved. ''meaning he must be homosexual?" . He does not seem to have much to say about sex, love, desire, marriage or being a father. Don't your alarm bells start ringing when you think about that? But of course he does have women in his life, a prostitute and his mother. Doesn't that set your mind at ease?

But you can't be genuinely religious and gay, can you? How many thousands of trusting mothers have thought that? So Jesus is a man without a wife, without children, without a job, without a pension plan and without a home. Is he going to be the ideal example to model our behaviour on? Of course not. Unless you are looking to get yourself killed and found a new powerful but unstable religion he makes a rather poor role model.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ogaga, jesus was a good man, very pious and humble, he never associated himself as God nor God's vice commander, thats why even the bible itself never record anything of people worshipping him or bowing to him not even his disciple did it. The true jesus is descent and not the biblical own
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]My Concern is to put a total end in Jesus worshipping. I dont care about all the untrue stories been told of him . The Bible is not a trusth worthy book to read. . . .so many good account is written about this same jesus in order to keep up his secret or real history . hope you all know jesus was human being like everyone ,including me and you?. so i think that jewish guy is not that innocent. . . abuzola spare me the time please , Jesus is jesus, weather the biblical one or like what you said. all are still same as for they're pure source of menace in the world.

Why cant people mind their own bussines and keep disturbing with words like: Accept Jesus christ and be saved , Give your life to Christ , Jesus died for your sake etc and you really feels those are not annoying?. Telling me to worship a death body and even lieing on me in my presence! .
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abuzola:

@ogaga, Jesus was a good man, very humble  cheesy,

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bible cannot lie cheesy

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
see this one,what happened to so many contradictions in the bible tongue
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abi o
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly there is question from Uplawal awaiting you , respond now or i help you out.[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ogaga, just out of interest is your beef only with xtianity because you seem to always be in agreement with the muslims?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Abuzola(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
The truth is bitter,
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]I have interest in a religion doctrine. . .i dont allow any religion to pull the boat to the sea shore , Christianity and Islam are still one religion and i go against both. [/size]
naijababe:

Ogaga, just out of interest is your beef only with xtianity because you seem to always be in agreement with the muslims?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:39am On May 06, 2010
Abuzola, is he dead?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 9:47am On May 07, 2010
The poll result has said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location / Death Of Church Members: How Does Your Church React? / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.