Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) (36877 Views)

Rechargeable Mobile Phone Charger By Shalom Science & Tech Academy Enugu Student / Ugwuanyi Commissions Shalom Science And Technology Academy / A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by goodfornothing(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Not the 1st....we got art and science secondary school here in Port Harcourt.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by vickjoeobi(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Not the 1st....we got art and science secondary school here in Port Harcourt.

we are talking about pure science, computer and technology, you are talking about arts and science.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by justy15: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2016
the op has done very well. many thanks bro and don't forget to follow up when they start recruiting.Nice one
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by uniqueren(f): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Are there sporting facilities abi na prayers ti take over
No doubt Shalom will give quality education tho
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by massinola(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
MEKKY77:
Wait isn't that ONU? Who else went to shalom academy here?
yea that's Tochukwu onu. he came back from London looking taller than director himself. I went to Shalom, 2008 set.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by vickjoeobi(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2016
uniqueren:
Are there sporting facilities abi na prayers ti take over

No doubt Shalom will give quality education tho
They have several sporting indoor and outdoor programs.
Six aside football, table tennis basket ball, volley ball, board games etc
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by enigmang: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice.. but it is not the first science and technology academy..

The Federal Government College in Kaduna Kafanchan is actually FEDERAL SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE KAFANCHAN....
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by massinola(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2016
DedeNkem:
All I saw was pictures of f*ucking building blocks, two f*ucking bunk beds, a lecture hall and a f*ucking conference room!
Where are the f*ucking computers!
Dude if you knew the sister school in Nsukka, you won't be using those your gutter f*cking languages. those are just the structures. the two brains behind the project you see are exceptional, got their first degree and masters from one of the best universities in uk. the tall one with the op is a mechanical engineer. so be rest assured that by September all your expectations will be satisfied. try and visit the sister school in Nsukka and see for yourself. I'm a proud product of that school and I will continue to thank God I passed through the school. Great shalomite. The rock that never fails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by edux2(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2016
Where are the computers?

they still write exams on paper? What is the science and technology involved in it?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Grayrarri(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
You obviously need to go to the north ( Kaduna Specifically) and ask about Model Schools management Board which was setup in the early 80's and still in existence to monitor and manage special Science schools totaling over 20 in the entire state with some focusing even Technology known as technical schools and the science schools all having lectures in laboratories etc.. I know because i was trained by one of those schools, kaduna is not known as the centre for learning for nothing.please do your research more before declaring somethings as Novel
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by vickjoeobi(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
edux2:
Where are the computers?

they still write exams on paper? What is the science and technology involved in it?
so u are telling me u didnt see the nearly completed. Wait untill its completed to see the magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Akinola660: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just lovely! Very nice.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by skypeople(f): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
vickjoeobi:

we are talking about pure science, computer and technology, you are talking about arts and science.

Shhhhhhhhhh, meshiornu there..... How do you know that the one in Port Harcourt is not a pure science secondary school
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Brunel(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2016
which class?
jammyunn:
I know the guy personally...he got married late last year. a good friennd of mine and a classmate in secondary school. his father owned the school we attended together in nsukka(shalom academy). his name is Tochukwu Onu.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Brunel(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
what year did you graduate?
MEKKY77:
Wait isn't that ONU? Who else went to shalom academy here?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Brunel(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
I no know say SANOSA full here sef!!!
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by jammyunn(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Brunel:
which class?
jss1 to 3. I left after jssce.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by Brunel(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2016
cool
I wrote my waec there
jammyunn:
jss1 to 3. I left after jssce.
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by baba11(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2016
HOW much is the school fees?
Re: Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) by sanyahkod(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
I received an sms invite today to come on August 2 for interview.

Never been to Enugu. I don't know if there is any provision for applicants outside Enugu.
Ogun state to Enugu is not an easy one.

Anyone got an invite too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.