Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. (49033 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Onitsha Shoprite Idles Away / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Oliviaxx(f): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
grossintel:
you look beautiful

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Tellemall:

Lol. My greatest shock in Nigeria was to see people taking pics at Shoprite when in South Africa we looked down on it. It's like going to a PEP and feeling fly. You wouldn't want your fb friends to see that "swag".

Nigerians, ten years behind in everything.

LMAO @ going to PEP & feeling fly. Are you Nigerian or South African?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Tellemall: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO @ going to PEP & feeling fly. Are you Nigerian or South African?

Pan African, pan world.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2016
lefulefu:
grin grin grin omo these comments wan make me die for laugh.Francis my guy nothing do u.u are now famous.Wetin remain na for Linda Ikeji to carry dis story to her blog.i hail u oo.
grin grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
david16:
Nice shoes tho
Thanks boss
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Tellemall:

Pan African, pan world.

Oke doke. So do you get why they take pics at Shoprite? Is it swaggerlicious to be seen there? grin

One guy said it's because the enviroment is clean. The other one said it's for memories. So I'm trying to figure out the main reason people do it because it's not the 1st time I see someone posting pics of themselves inside Shoprite. It's as if it's the Eiffel Tower or the Taj Mahal to some folks grin
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
linearity:

Window shopper, look your backpack as e dey flat, you go shoprite, use their store, basket with some can kini take picture, you no come buy anything....u dey fall person hand.
Haba boss..you weren't there naa. Dont be a hater. cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
seangy4konji:
Some of the small girls bashing the cool young man.life is about stages and and there is nothing bad grooming himself.

Am sure some of the badgers don't even know their bra size or rather look in the mirror for hours alone thinking why has no man approached me in 6 months

Let a young man be great and there is nothing like high self esteem. Most of you can't even go out without putting on make up.

Fine boy enjoy your life and don't mind dem hoes a long as you making it. They will still line up and you pick as you want like mangoes.
My Nigga ...Two chilled Orijin for you boss..thanks
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by ExInferis(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Am not a boy dear...

Nope, you're not a boy. You're a kid.

And you keep saying "dope" but the only dope i see is you.

And with that girlish bag you're humping around and only a tin of milk in your basket.. hope you and your siblings didn't shoplift o.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Samakus:

Nice question. Now, listen up.

The difference is that those celebrities are showing off the rewards they got from their hardworks while the kid is showing what his pocket money got him. He isn't adding value to his parent's life yet. He's still a burden to someone while the celebrities are not (plus or minus).

Call it hatred or what, I not a fan of kids' senseless exuberance.
Hate to butt in, but kids would always be kids, don't make fun of him for being exactly who he is. What is bad is when adults behave like kids. Easy on the poor guy. There are probably not many malls where he lives
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I didn't tell anybody where to take pics. I simply asked why because personally I have never seen anyone take pics inside a store or inside an establishment (without permission). It's probably for security reasons though. So it doesn't make sense to me hence my question. The only time I've seen people take pics is in the mall, usually when there's a Father Christmas, Easter bunny, holiday decorations, etc.

Maybe you should stop being defensive & get that people will get curious about behaviours they don't understand. It ends there.

You have never seen anyone take pics inside shoprite..

Seriously bae, You can lie cheesy
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
and i should care about ur opinion,why?
U forfeited ur right to ask for 'kid gloves' treatment the moment u started this stupid trend of taking pictures in different shoprite isles and showing them off online like it was some kind of achievement.
long story short: grow a brain, then I can reason with you.
ok
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:

You have never seen anyone take pics inside shoprite..

Seriously bae, You can lie cheesy

Only here on Nairaland grin

Dude, Shoprite is considered a dump. Nobody would wanna take pics in there.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
ExInferis:

Nope, you're not a boy. You're a kid.

And you keep saying "dope" but the only dope i see is you.

And with that girlish bag you're humping around and only a tin of milk in your basket.. hope you and your siblings didn't shoplift o.
Yes we did boss.... cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Only here on Nairaland grin

Dude, Shoprite is considered a dump. Nobody would wanna take pics in there.
ok
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by buharisbae(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2016
rayblings:
pls add me on BBM 5EF82183 "in falz voice " I've one 100k dah m not uzing because I didn't zee the op but I zee just one pictures of your swaz and wahala heat turned me on... I want to take you shopin in du-buy not shoprice because in shoprice his only kidz that is full dia. I know I am make u lav. I am 10full in the future becoz I know you were send me a request. Kizzez

hahaha grin grin pinshure of the 100k or u know the rest!
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by OMOTOWO(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2016
And this bush boy go dey among those people wey go dey comment on top of every section on nairaland o...nairaland is a disgrace nowadays...am beginning to dislike this forum...and the mod that brought this to front-page is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
OMOTOWO:
And this bush boy go dey among those people wey go dey comment on top of every section on nairaland o...nairaland is a disgrace nowadays...am beginning to dislike this forum...and the mod that brought this to front-page is a disgrace
Boss calm down.! Nobody would notice if you deactivate now undecided NAIRALAND IS FUN cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Samakus(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2016
mykel20:
Hate to butt in, but kids would always be kids, don't make fun of him for being exactly who he is. What is bad is when adults behave like kids. Easy on the poor guy. There are probably not many malls where he lives

I couldn't agree less. You captured it superbly.

CIRCUMSPECT AND EPIC
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Dynamite02: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:
Let the boy enjoy himself.
When some mumu celebrities post their pictures from malls in Dubai to show off, you people rush to like their useless pictures.

What's the difference? undecided

Don't mind them! Yabbing na nigerians first hobby.

Some people do whatever they do for spiritual connection,for pleasure or to get some sought of closure....he has not caused anyone or nature any harm from what I see (except that bag on his back....Op abeg dash your younger sister the bag nor carry am again).
Besides he's still very young...and acting his age.

Op, If touring malls is adventurous to you, if It will develop skills you didn’t know you had,If it will open your eye and make you a well-rounded human being,if it will give you perspective in anyway...go ahead a continue to live your dream.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by OMOTOWO(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Boss calm down.! Nobody would notice if you deactivate now undecided NAIRALAND IS FUN cool
gbenu e soun jor
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Godwin978(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:
Lol..boss you werent there...just zip.
ok oooooo weldone swager niga
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by buharisbae(f): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Francis95:

grin what is ur jamb score?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oke doke. So do you get why they take pics at Shoprite? Is it swaggerlicious to be seen there? grin

One guy said it's because the environment is clean. The other one said it's for memories. So I'm trying to figure out the main reason people do it because it's not the 1st time I see someone posting pics of themselves inside Shoprite. It's as if it's the Eiffel Tower or the Taj Mahal to some folks grin
In nigeria taking pics in shoprite is to some of us like someone who travelled overseas for holidays and took pics at the taj mahal,big ben or the effel tower.shoprite is the effel tower and taj mahal of nigeria grin grin.some of d ppl castigating d op here even do worse than him.lots of young ladies go to shoprite just to snap pixs and there are some who took pixs there put it on social media claiming they took d pix overseas not to mention those ones who take frequent pics in hotels.thats how it goes grin.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Dynamite02:

Don't mind them! Yabbing na nigerians first hobby.

Some people do whatever they do for spiritual connection,for pleasure or to get some sought of closure....he has not caused anyone or nature any harm from what I see ([s]except that bag on his back....Op abeg dash your younger sister the bag nor carry am again[/s]).
Besides he's still very young...and acting his age.

Op, If touring malls is adventurous to you, if It will develop skills you didn’t know you had,If it will open your eye and make you a well-rounded human being,if it will give you perspective in anyway...go ahead a continue to live your dream.

Beautiful!

I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2016
lefulefu:

In nigeria taking pics in shoprite is to some of us like someone who travelled overseas for holidays and took pics at the taj mahal,big ben or the effel tower.shoprite is the effel tower and taj mahal of nigeria grin grin.some of d ppl castigating d op here even do worse than him.lots of young ladies go to shoprite just to snap pixs and there are some who took pixs there put it on social media claiming they took d pix overseas not to mention those ones who take frequent pics in hotels.thats how it goes grin.

I see. At least you keep it 100. I like that smiley
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Godwin978:
ok oooooo weldone swager niga
cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2016
buharisbae:

grin what is ur jamb score?
lol ..don't want to disclose it here...buh i scored 200 nd something cool
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Francis95(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

Beautiful!
I couldn't have said it better.
Nice ...You like the bag right?
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Teespice(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
I don laugh tire.
going to shoprite is not a big deal na.
this your swag is sha on point
in short we have noticed you....oya shift.
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2016
MY FRIEND PULL THAT TROUSER UP undecided
Re: Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings.. by fpeter(f): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:
op is like this IS your best SHOE AND JEAN judging from your previous post grin grin they will soon come for you just wait

I done die ooohhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions UBA Business Office At New Ultra-modern Afriland Towers / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.