Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (68175 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President / 5 Things Nnamdi Kanu's 'I Love Biafra' Wristband Tells Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Kestolovee95(f): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
snezBaba:

your plan has failed once again.SW remains united.Yoruba christain i Laugh

If yorubas are united why are they fighting in Osun over hijab. Why are you deceiving yourselves?
yorubas are not united, they are only pretending to be united. My friend a Yoruba Christian hates muslims. Even Oyedepo denied his muslim niece admission in his school due to religion. He preferred Igbos. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ruffDiamond: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
mile12crises:
At least Nnamdi Kanu is brave enough to stand by his conviction and principle.

Unlike the mofos from the WASTE side that will kneel, prostrate, cry and sneeze for their life to be spared
pipe dream chaser wake up fast it does matters a DAMN what poo y'all b-EAST be shitting shiiting outta yr mouth, it remain y'all prerogative and entirely figmentbof y'all DELUDED IMAGINATION, we don't really give a rat poo at all at all e no concern cos we already know type full here :empty dome, deluded keyboard agitators and irreverent activist hidind in a dinghy filthy corner of their rooms, from aba to Onitsha and other erosion ravaged ,cannibal infested primitive and primeval enclave they called home ,for yr information, yr so called Biafra ud struggle will remain nuthig but a PIPE DREAM cheesy yes, mark my word,form guerrilla, stockpile weapons, join milltrats, blow pipe line threaten war in fact go Russia and drag Putin or other world leader or body do whatever u can do but make no mistake of one thing IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN undecided !IF that corruption ridden drunkard Jesus of otuoke cannot grant you yr wish,he knows why he won't let it happen cheesy ,then the chance is far slimmer with buhari! Next time y'all go out for public disturbance in the name of agitation make sure you stand in the front I will like to know the statistic of body count Mumudiran

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Eluwilussit(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mu2ni:
Nigeria must be united

How I wish that it will happen right now. I love our diversity. I love what each tribe represents. But injustice, bigotry and quota system is destroying our dear nation. Why can't we practice meritocracy? He who the cap fits, should wear it. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by dikeigbo2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
scully95:
and he's looking fresh in the 'zoo'..

re^tarded anglozionist puppet.. trust nigeria to quickly arrest the western re-colonization plans. it won't happen again. both boko haram and nnamdi kanu are from the same west. boko haram is from its wahhabi/takfiri/mujadeen saudi arabia terrorist instituition backed by the same anglozionist empire of lies.. while nnamdi kanu is from the zionist west itself.

birds of a feather flucking together.

meanwhile the same crooks are surrounding nigeria with bases while we are sleep walking.. time to stand up for what is right and against our existential threat, the anglozionist empire.

Lies,lies and lies....you are wrong in your comparisons.
Both don't flock together..... Naturally they are like oil and kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by proxillin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kestolovee95:

e pain am! grin

His foolishness got me angry.
Explain why Igbo girls convert to muslim..the same can make a yoruba wanna be igbo...its simple...so no need to post rubish on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Kestolovee95(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
ruffDiamond:
[s]pipe dream chaser wake up fast it does matters a DAMN what poo y'all b-EAST be shitting shiiting outta yr mouth, it remain y'all prerogative and entirely figmentbof y'all DELUDED IMAGINATION, we don't really give a rat poo at all at all e no concern cos we already know type full here :empty dome, deluded keyboard agitators and irreverent activist hidind in a dinghy filthy corner of their rooms, from aba to Onitsha and other erosion ravaged ,cannibal infested primitive and primeval enclave they called home ,for yr information, yr so called Biafra ud struggle will remain nuthig but a PIPE DREAM cheesy yes, mark my word,form guerrilla, stockpile weapons, join milltrats, blow pipe line threaten war in fact go Russia and drag Putin or other world leader or body do whatever u can do but make no mistake of one thing IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN undecided !IF that corruption ridden drunkard Jesus of otuoke cannot grant you yr wish,he knows why he won't let it happen cheesy ,then the chance is far slimmer with buhari! Next time y'all go out for public disturbance in the name of agitation make sure you stand in the front I will like to know the statistic of body count Mumudiran[/s]

Another pained yoruba muslim!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by dikeigbo2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.

IGBO,.....igbo, not IBO.cos there is nothing like IBO and what existed and existing is IGBO..
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by yommen: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian I envy the bravery of Ibos. If it were our people, we would have been kneeling and begging and the fulanis by now. God why didn't you make me Ibo.

Na wao! Because you want to drive home your tribally biased point, you went and created an account in a Yoruba name. Today is 20th of June and that's the date that shows you registered your account. Stupid ibo man pretending to be Yoruba. Yorubas don't live fake life.

As far I'm concerned, that man I see is being sponsored by greedy ibo politicians and money is entering his accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by snezBaba: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kestolovee95:

If yorubas are united why are they fighting in Osun over hijab. Why are you deceiving yourselves?
yorubas are not united, they are only pretending to be united. My friend a Yoruba Christian hates muslims. Even Oyedepo denied his muslim niece admission in his school due to religion. He preferred Igbos. grin grin
so you have seen people bring out guns like the north and south-south people do.well,believe what you want if it makes you sleep better.Oyedepo's family.pretence will always be better than violence.PEACE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Stan4gold(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yobas...funny set of pple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by DedeNkem: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Buhari will continue to detain this guy unconstitutionally till he leaves office.
Buhari either thinks he's above the law or we're still in military dictatorship era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by DeMekus: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by DeMekus: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
It will leave some people PAINED for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by benedictnsi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
rose54321:

Hmm will surely "apologies".
Think you meant apologize... let me guess typo.

Ooh.... Thanks... Didn't notice that... I use SwiftKey keyboard and it predicts words as I type..... Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by naijaking1: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
skywalker001:
What is the meaning of Ogunlola ? Flat head claiming Yoruba. FYI we are united in SW and there's notin lik yoruba christian and yoruba muslim, yoruba is yoruba and we remain one unlike ur confused tribe where som are claiming Nigeria ibo and others are claiming Biafra ibo... Confused set of pple

Yoruba Muslims don't think so. They will chose over an Arab before considering their fellow Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by skywalker001(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
naijaking1:

Yoruba Muslims don't think so. They will chose over an Arab before considering their fellow Yorubas.
Are u related to lie mohammed ? What such a lie... Don't say what u dnt know bro... SW is one and will ever remain as one

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by darlingtonIIV(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
ruffDiamond:
pipe dream chaser wake up fast it does matters a DAMN what poo y'all b-EAST be shitting shiiting outta yr mouth, it remain y'all prerogative and entirely figmentbof y'all DELUDED IMAGINATION, we don't really give a rat poo at all at all e no concern cos we already know type full here :empty dome, deluded keyboard agitators and irreverent activist hidind in a dinghy filthy corner of their rooms, from aba to Onitsha and other erosion ravaged ,cannibal infested primitive and primeval enclave they called home ,for yr information, yr so called Biafra ud struggle will remain nuthig but a PIPE DREAM cheesy yes, mark my word,form guerrilla, stockpile weapons, join milltrats, blow pipe line threaten war in fact go Russia and drag Putin or other world leader or body do whatever u can do but make no mistake of one thing IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN undecided !IF that corruption ridden drunkard Jesus of otuoke cannot grant you yr wish,he knows why he won't let it happen cheesy ,then the chance is far slimmer with buhari! Next time y'all go out for public disturbance in the name of agitation make sure you stand in the front I will like to know the statistic of body count Mumudiran
Please stay away from ropes or knives or any sharp object.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by slap1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
His tailor is good. I love his clothes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by naijaking1: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
skywalker001:
Are u related to lie mohammed ? What such a lie... Don't say what u dnt know bro... SW is one and will ever remain as one

You didn't see the pious yoruba muslim fanatic who killed a police officer in the name of Osama bin Laden?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by gemini35(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
The more buhari hold nnamdi the econommic will continue going down,release him,peacefully,holding him,or. Killing him can nt stop. Biafra,inkanus voice. Anagwor ornere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by skywalker001(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
naijaking1:

You didn't see the pious yoruba muslim fanatic who killed a police officer in the name of Osama bin Laden?
When ? Where ? And which paper u read am ? Yes we av devoted muslims in SW bt not to the extent of killing because of religion. You wil never hear it in SW where pple are killing because of religion both muslim and christian

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by gemini35(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
ruffDiamond:
many will realy jump inside lagoon as soon as biafra emerge,I,seeit

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Kennydoc(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy But you know you're not Yoruba sha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by toofit007: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jii:
Yorubas have their Flags everywhere in lagos
Hausas have their Arewa Logo on their clothes
its not special if any other tribe follows
i just want to ask u this simple question and from the answer u give me will determine my next response, and the question is this THE FLAG THAT U SAID YORUBAS AND HAUSAS ARE HAVING WHAT DID IT REPRESENTS?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Malawian(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
simon, ozugo zi. no use laugh kill me for NL. haba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Egunje: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
IBO's has indeed shown us the Yoruba's what courage and determination is.whis gani Adams and oduawa republic will learn.tuale kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by ruffDiamond: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ugandan Israel be deluding ,chest beating and living IN FOOL PARADISE about one imaginary country called bia-FRAUD its a serous form of delusion bothering on delirium honestly they think by their vain attempt at denigrating and insulting Yoruba's will make them happy and offered but a fleetig psychological feeling of ecstasy mixed with euphoria and blinding hatred cheesy hahahaha they be conveniently chose or rather pretend to forget so soon how they once threatened hell and brimstone if this DERANGED FELON spend just a day behind bar cheesy chai!just see dem I -Gnorant Baboon Order praising the animal !,saying he's brave and all that shit after spending close to a year in detention !delusion mixed with deception is deadly combination.. This scenario in court reminds me of a meme I once saw that got my ribs cracking big time...somebody post it pls ...#when you are taking serious beating (kunu)from yr opponent (fg)but u no wan give Up,dey form kinvincible and bravado cos yr friends(fellow b-EASTS)dey hail you dey shout Bruce Lee!Bruce lee! ... cheesy grin oh boy that KANU is dumber than a dumpster walahi..keep forming EXPENDABLE you go rot for detention.. Ask almustapha na jonaidiot save am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by toofit007: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mu2ni:
Nigeria must be united
over our DEAD body proudly 5%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by Egunje: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
IBO's has indeed shown us the Yoruba's what courage and determination is.whis gani Adams and oduawa republic will learn.tuale kanu lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by breakeven: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
9jii:
Yorubas have their Flags everywhere in lagos
Hausas have their Arewa Logo on their clothes
its not special if any other tribe follows
have you forgotten you are 5% tribe. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by LDKOTB(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
I lol..... smiley dude is suffering,see his beard and take a close look at his hands they're swollen....he's just wearing that look so that y'all can believe he's okay..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today by omnisali: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
BIAFRA is not only a country, its a RELIGION

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.