Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! (2594 Views)

He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Fabiano09, rasojie, keneking, hungerBad, demdem, tokety7, islie, lawyer, peter, easysally,

please follow the link above to vote mimzy. Voting close at 6pm today, this is the first phase, you can as well vote in the next round.

Your vote is really appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/25
God bless.
Re: I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! by Jadekitana(f): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

so we cool now? cheesy
Where have you been? Don't tell me you got a ban tongue

Yea we cool. Lol well I got a ban and just decided to stay away,the whole thing was getting boring and too insultive.
Re: I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yea we cool. Lol well I got a ban and just decided to stay away,the whole thing was getting boring and too insultive.

Jadekitana, where have you been? Now is the time to get all those crushing on you to help make Mimzy Miss Nairaland 2016. smiley
Re: I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! by bigkesh(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? / Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.