Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? (1904 Views)

Where And How Can I Generate Serial Number To Install Corel Draw X7 / help! how do i draw with the correct pencils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi,
I own a window 8.1 system that isn't 100% compatible with coral draw X3 because it is for 32 bit system. I came across 64 big software but its Coral draw x7.
I do not know how to use coral draw at all,
Can I learn with the X7 or must I begin with the X3
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by DerrickM(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi,it's CorelDraw not CoralDraw,bro. No one started as pro in any app so it's to you to start your own creative journey in getting better at it.
If you have someone close to you will to teach you well or enrol in a computer college but your best bet is YouTube subscribe to the "CorelDraw Channel".

Eze2000:
Hi,
I own a window 8.1 system that isn't 100% compatible with coral draw X3 because it is for 32 bit system. I came across 64 big software but its dorsal draw x7.
Can I learn with the X7 or my I begin with the X3
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2016
DerrickM:
Hi,it's CorelDraw not CoralDraw,bro. No one started as pro in any app so it's to you to start your own creative journey in getting better at it.
If you have someone close to you will to teach you well or enrol in a computer college but your best bet is YouTube subscribe to the "CorelDraw Channel".

thanks
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by GSteve001(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2016
If x7 its all you have, you can switch your interface to the one meant for beginners
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
GSteve001:
If x7 its all you have, you can switch your interface to the one meant for beginners

how do I do such pls?
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by GSteve001(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Eze2000:

how do I do such pls?
when you open coreldraw x7, it brings a window with welcome stuff. By the left, you'll see a menu, click workplace then LITE (it is meant for beginners)

OR
go to OPTIONS at the top menu bar, click it and you'll see workplace, choose lite. Got it?
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
GSteve001:
when you open coreldraw x7, it brings a window with welcome stuff. By the left, you'll see a menu, click workplace then LITE (it is meant for beginners)

OR
go to OPTIONS at the top menu bar, click it and you'll see workplace, choose lite. Got it?

Thanks a million
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Panshow(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eze2000:
Hi,
I own a window 8.1 system that isn't 100% compatible with coral draw X3 because it is for 32 bit system. I came across 64 big software but its dorsal draw x7.
Can I learn with the X7 or my I begin with the X3
You are better off learning with X7 than lower versions. The fact that something is older does not make it simpler.
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

You are better off learning with X7 than lower versions. The fact that something is older does not make it simpler.

Thank you for that bit of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by GSteve001(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

Are you sure its a fact? are you familiar with autocad

1 Like

Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Panshow(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
GSteve001:
I can't say for a fact about AutoCAD but I can tell you that it's true when it comes to CorelDRAW
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
GSteve001:

What's AutoCAD?
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by DerrickM(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

Don't agree entirely with that statement. It's relative because I started in this app far back as version 10. X7 & the new X8 are a bit more complex for beginners but for seasoned users not that much when they get used to the new features. X7's jpg export version has an issue of not being easily readable by most phones like X4-5 downwards & obviously easier to navigate for newbies. As mentioned before addition of new features & tools in X7 with the removal of some while others are now hidden as shortcut keys.

Eze2000:

What's AutoCAD?

AutoCAD is the no1 Computed Aided Design app in the world made by Autodesk Inc. USA popularly known as CAD used by architects,interior designers,engineers & graphic designers in creating working detail drawings & diagrams for these related field. Google up more on it.
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
DerrickM:

Don't agree entirely with that statement. It's relative because I started in this app far back as version 10. X7 & the new X8 are a bit more complex for beginners but for seasoned users not that much when they get used to the new features. X7's jpg export version has an issue of not being easily readable by most phones like X4-5 downwards & obviously easier to navigate for newbies. As mentioned before addition of new features & tools in X7 with the removal of some while others are now hidden as shortcut keys.

AutoCAD is the no1 Computed Aided Design app in the world made by Autodesk Inc. USA popularly known as CAD used by architects,interior designers,engineers & graphic designers in creating working detail drawings & diagrams for these related field. Google up more on it.

so what is your opinion as best path for me to go by?
The reason why I need coreldraw is to be able to modify eBook covers and blog photo posts since it works differently from photoshop
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by DerrickM(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am more of an Adobe user now Photoshop,Illustrator & InDesign but still CorelDraw well enough when needed. Photomanipulation & effects for me is strictly in Photoshop & Lightroom for the best regards...

Eze2000:

so what is your opinion as best path for me to go by?
The reason why I need coreldraw is to be able to modify eBook covers and blog photo posts since it works differently from photoshop
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by Eze2000(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2016
DerrickM:
Am more of an Adobe user now Photoshop,Illustrator & InDesign but still CorelDraw well enough when needed. Photomanipulation & effects for me is strictly in Photoshop & Lightroom for the best regards...

I got Photoshop cs6 is it good to learn with?
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by DerrickM(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Ofcourse it is. Get on youtube there are lots of channels to choose from & subscribe to,best regards...

Eze2000:

I got Photoshop cs6 is it good to learn with?
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by GSteve001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eze2000:

What's AutoCAD?
a software mostly used in constructing, fabricating and designing in civil, mechanical, and structural engineering. Mostly used by architects and by some graphics designers too.
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by GSteve001(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Panshow:

I can't say for a fact about AutoCAD but I can tell you that it's true when it comes to CorelDRAW
when it comes to corel? Look bro, i'm a corel freak too. But learning corel better needs lower versions, because they are not sophisticated like the newer ones. Don't you think it's better to teach a kid to write with a plain pen than start with a pen that has a camera, activity recorder, ink guage, and writing-angle measurer grin
Re: Can A Novice Learn To Use Coral Draw With The X7? by DerrickM(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ofcourse,bro,it's what I said from the beginning...Somebody gets it @last...

GSteve001:
when it comes to corel? Look bro, i'm a corel freak too. But learning corel better needs lower versions, because they are not sophisticated like the newer ones. Don't you think it's better to teach a kid to write with a plain pen than start with a pen that has a camera, activity recorder, ink guage, and writing-angle measurer grin

(1) (Reply)

My 30 Days Ramadan Graphics Design Challenge / Help Me With Specs For A Good Laptop To Be Used For Graphic And Video Editing / Some Of My Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.