Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? (35639 Views)

Payoneer ATM Withdrawal. Please Help With Latest Bank Rates / Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market / Naira Quoted At 253/$ As Interbank Market Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by ogene70: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=buharisbae post=46814263]
yaff insult me are u now Happy? [/quote
sorry I didn't mean to grin[quote author=buharisbae post=46814263]
yaff insult me are u now Happy? [/quote
sorry I didn't mean to
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:51am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Go and sell your dollars at rate of 400 naira as you predicted
...keep deceiving yourself with your delusional 15000$ cash with you...grin

lol
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by adconline(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
grandstar:

If government workers were the highest paid in South America, it exposes the reckless spending I spoke of. He actually doubled the size of an already bloated state staff.

The man ruined PDVSA. He sacked most of the company's competent staff who got better offers overseas to their well grounded knowledge in oil especially heavy oil. He then replaced them with loyalist. Production slumped heavily.

Also you claim that the money made was spent within the country. That is a fallacy.

He was dashing out aid in the form of subsidised crude oil to many South American countries.

Also, because of mismanagement of the economy, manufacturing and food production slumped forcing Venezuela to depend on imports especially from Colombia. A lot of their money was going to Colombia.

Also there was corruption, a lot of it even if it might not have been as brazen as that here. Also, there was massive capital flight from the elite who lost faith in Chavez economic policies. He actually nationalised many big private companies.

As for power. the country is suffering from severe blackouts. Investment my foot.

Most of the glory you spoke of was pre-Chavez.

You are praising well known charlatan
Dunno why I got banned for trying to post my opinion..
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by adconline(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
What's moderator's email or contact?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by adconline(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Venezuela compared to USA/Norway is a monster, but Chavez was unequivocally a disciple of mixed economy with huge social programs to benefit country's poor and needy unlike in Naija where poor folks are charged higher for everything.. Kerosene, cooking oil for the poor, is more expensive than diesel and PMS. If you compare Venezuela with Nigeria, we are the real charlatan! In 2014, Venezuela budgeted $87.3bn for a population of 30m while Naija budgeted $30bn for a population of 170m.
Sector allocation
Naija budgeted 10.6% for education which was about $3bn
Naija budgeted 5.7% for health which was about $1.5bn
Venezuela budgeted about 40% for social investments with education getting about $10bn-11.7% while health got about $7bn at 8%. Additionally, PDVSA is obligated to contribute towards education and health through a govt program " Fonden" to the tune of $8-10bn.
So Venezuela's budget is 3x more than Naija
It spends 3x more on education than Naija. It spends 5x more on health.
As per oil price, Nigeria has higher production cost than Venezuela. We also have lower output than Venezuela.
PDVSA subsidiary,
Citgo , has a huge operation in the USA which can fund Naija budget on annual basis. Their revenue in US alone is about $42bn. It owns 2 refineries in the US with a combined production capacity of 760k bpd.
Cab our NNPC refine 100k bpd?
PDVSA has refineries in Germany, Sweden, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands and Jamaica.
This comparison is between Naija oil wealth vs Venezuela's !
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by Hallenjay: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
dantori:

I got 345 if you're interested contact me
dats my contact.... I need dollar at official rate or close to.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by dantori(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hallenjay:
dats my contact.... I need dollar at official rate or close to 08131069327

this has been a while o
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by Hallenjay: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
dantori:

this has been a while o
yes oooo....not my available
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by smartty68(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
E be like everybody for this particular thread don dieshockedgrin
Abeg where man pikin fit buy dollars at cheaper rate cos e dey pain me to consider Aboki as an option. I want open domiciliary account. Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by reallions(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.