Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57372 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:
mrdojo, its either you're actually too good for the ladies and you are always meeting them at the wrong time. Or maybe you make the wrong moves, or probably......

There are a thousand and one reasons for that specific behaviour so if you can be more precise in your story, we might be able to decipher where the problem lies
same thing he said happens to me, but I believe am too good for them, though with time I learnt how to deal with ladies. I learnt it was due to free hands I gave them and me not bein jealous when I see them with someone cause I don't really care to know. Like the op said when thus happens he moves on totally same applies with me. Finally am not into love tins. My thought though
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by lordcornel(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

haba bros... am still a learner ooo
Lolz... U v 25yearz xperience
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Haba bro....watin con be my age.....25 watin cheesy

lordcornel:

Lolz... U v 25yearz xperience
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by icedmila: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

simply put; Ewa ninu adugbo ore!
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nedumadrid(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
safarigirl:
maybe you've been toasting the wrong girls or approaching the right girls the wrong way.

I vote, you've been toasting the wrong girls and need to cast your net further
Lol..Funny you,most times gurls are unpredictable
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Bamz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
kyrios:
You always get too close before you woo them get close but not too close

What does this even mean?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrDojo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
icedmila:
simply put; Ewa ninu adugbo ore!

#YBPNBMF cool
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by teebillz: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:
mrdojo, its either you're actually too good for the ladies and you are always meeting them at the wrong time. Or maybe you make the wrong moves, or probably......

There are a thousand and one reasons for that specific behaviour so if you can be more precise in your story, we might be able to decipher where the problem lies

You look fabulous, I must confess.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by djlaqua91(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Nah bro....its not friendzone...if it were to be..I would have confessed... I don't like talking about sexual conquests, that's why some of you guys believe have been zoned....

No lele. My advice free Ladies and settle on your hustle. Walahi them women will fall into place.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by zubydave(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bro, I used to get response and reactions like that from gals; you know what I did to stop that? I ask them out straight up after our 2nd or 3rd time of hanging out. I think that's like " bullet straight in the forehead ". If she's gonna row, she will, and if she's not; she's gonna let you know that instant. its beta that way- you knowing if it's going to work or not, rather than hoping on something that might not even work after all the energy and money put into it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by vicolurin(f): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmm, it happens like that most times n me as a lady am ving this attitude to the guy i love so much thinking his too good for me....the thing is just try to convinced the new lady u will meet next....
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Obiomon: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
iLegend:
Just came here to learn...
I prayy ooooo..... Don't think I don't know your sTory
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by godman01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:

OK. why not try a different approach. Cut out the friendship for a while before dating stage and just ask her out straight up. That might work for you
Wait, it seems most girls like the approach of guys coming straight than becoming friends with a guy for some time before the guy opening up. Am i right?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Miner13: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by youngbah(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mprex:

the word DECIPHER does not actually settle into this statement of urs, so note this:when U learn NEW words, also learn how to use them
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Emodeee: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Safarigirl, so you have changed your dp and you didn't mention me? Shakaracheesy. You didn't change it when i asked you to, so it wouldn't look as if i propelled you to change it to a better picture. You look good.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by stevups(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is very simple. I had experienced such a lot. Believe you me, some ladies expect 100 per cent from a guy, which is almost impossible. Let me tell you who you are: a generous man and a gentle one. Pls don't be too generous to ladies and remove your inner gentility. My accommodation fee in 200L was spent on a lady, only for her to tell me she was sorry two months after. If we can chat on whatsapp.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by stevups(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
It is very simple. I had experienced such a lot. Believe you me, some ladies expect 100 per cent from a guy, which is almost impossible. Let me tell you who you are: a generous man and a gentle one. Pls don't be too generous to ladies and remove your inner gentility. My accommodation fee in 200L was spent on a lady, only for her to tell me she was sorry two months after. If we can chat on whatsapp
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Shygirl1989(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=MrDojo post=46751724]Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

[/quote
Real sorry,maybe you're just not meeting the right girls,don't give up though,you'd find the right girl for you.......
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by YOLO1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Just go to the river to wash ur head like Dagrin did
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by lordcornel(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrDojo:
Haba bro....watin con be my age.....25 watin cheesy

Lolz..you start wen u dey 4
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by shophut(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2016
STOP being too much of a nice guy...i have a feeling you make the friendship part too long and by the time you come back to the dating part its late. Next time u see another lady dat attracts u, make the move right away. Tell her ur mind on the spot if she says NO, move on DON'T play the nice guy.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by 4rmthewest(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bejick(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:
Spirit watincheesy omo no dash me Oooo.....good advice bro but in my own case I was just unlucky to have interest in a confused babe... grin

Jus take it easy, focus on some other important things like making some cool cash/ build career. Then you won't have any need for toasting any girl they will on their own cheap. Me i couldn't hold down any girl of my own up until service year yet people tot I was dating all the ladies around. So you see it not only you.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by geezyk(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
This has been my predicament recently, I met this girl that hat I liked, and I kept my intentions with me, she eveeven tell my my friends she doesnt really know my plaplans for her, burn since I told her my intention for usbus to be exclusive,she just changed,saying she has mixed feelings and she doesn't know what she's feeling, and also the excuse of not wanting a relationship for now... its me that's now looking for a way to make it exclusive, I'm really confused cos greenlight don turn to yellow, and most times she still acts normal... Dont even know what to do anymore
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by MrCEO69(m): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:

Getting over one now!
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bibiking7(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2016
[b]

Really fam? Realllyy? angry Do you think most girls actually sit and tell you yes when you ask them out. Bruh, Even girls that tell you gimme time to think about have actually said yes. You are just confu-sed.You make it sound like a marriage proposal that has to be answered with a yes or No. Forget about all that crap talk ladies give about them loving you as a brother, or as a friend or turning you into their priest and giving you confession. You are the one ruining the whole shyte. I have seen girls that will have sex first and then ask the guy to confirm if they are dating after the sex.
Thats why the girls come back angry after you move on, cos they had actually said yes to you but you were waiting for them to sign it on a piece of paper and seal it with blood. angry.

Bruh, stop pressuring the girls by asking that question. Next time, do it like this. If your convos are in-sync, ask her out on a date. Watch her reactions, does she laugh at your jokes, is she happy all thru the date etc and at the end of the night, DUDE TRY TO KISS HER. cool. Thats how you will get your yes or no answer. grin

I cant believe that there are still guys that dont know how confused and twisted ladies are.

If you get to read this, good for you. undecided

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by seangy4konji: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2016
99 percent o th works outside don't want the toasting o I want you to be seeing me. Set a convinient enviroment for her always anytime you are together and be rude a bit.let one thin always lead to knacking each other,no ice cream chewing gum parols. Knack her in the car and as well take her to church. Finger her in dark corner and still te her to drive while you lean back. Don't act like ur life depends on it.

No grl wants guy acting like I want you to be my girlfriend. If am not your girlfriend why do you think I come to your house?

Ohh boy be rude and you are he one longing your self. Well age and exposure also determines how you roll with girls.

So people still ask girls they want them to be datingmr this is 2016 and not the 60s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by samx4real(m): 5:53am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:

Bro...
You don't ask lady's such... Instead you act it, in other words you show them that you want it.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by blackprowler: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:
Like I said I've "NOT" been friendzoned by the ladies....I think I'm exp enough to know the zone...

I know everything you mean, with words or implied. You're the one making a mistake. It is naivete. It's like back in the day when we "toast" girl and want a "reply". It's unnecessary. carry on with any girl (or girls) you are able to get attention from and things will work its way out over time. Asking questions and demanding answers at the beginning of a relationship will only give you a headache where women are involved. You ever found out why ships are referenced by the female gender "she"? Go figure!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.