Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (57269 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by spafu(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2016
safarigirl:
maybe you've been toasting the wrong girls or approaching the right girls the wrong way.

I vote, you've been toasting the wrong girls and need to cast your net further
Maybe you could just be the right girl for him.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmmm...Mrdojo lik d ppl of NL hav said yr too NICE if u start as frends she will love d relationship soo much that she doesnt want to go further and maybe spoil a gud thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by tishbite79: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Such is life bro, mine is not up to 5times but only twice in a year
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Skmoda360(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This story doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
i know the story will not make any sense to you cuz he is saying the truth.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by LDKOTB(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Just negodu oo... A girl I met recently is about to put me in one chance,she tripped for me and collected my number so I decided to be a cool headed niqqa(lol)one day I saw her off and when we were about to part ways I kissed her she didn't resist me omG I thought to Myself I'm so in! smiley later I decided to pay her a visit lo and behold it was raining,I got dressed like the swagg filled niqqa that I am wink on getting to her gate she opened up and told me to wait for her outside(I rolled my eyes and remembered the plans I had)oh boy it wasn't funny ooo...lol I disagreed,but this shawty was so nervous I asked her why she said her uncle is around (as a well trained yoruba boy I didn't question her because me self I be uncle pikin..lol)so she brought out a chair and kept me under Their cold staircase(if you see as guyman dey shiver unto the plans wey I cary comot house) I waited 45mins and this bae never show face I sidon so tey her neighbor say make I open gate for her,when this shawty finally came out OLUWA o! I received the shock of my life I saw a young fair guy came out with her! Chai!....I sha bone matter as a real G,to cut the epistle short bae has been acting funny since she realized I know her flaws(Uncle turn young boy)....
Abeg NLders shey make continue ni abi make I just free her because this shawty no won leave me...
Thanks for reading smiley
LDKOTB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by kenex4ever(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:
Like I said I've "NOT" been friendzoned by the ladies....I think I'm exp enough to know the zone...

when next they treat u like dat, play along, treat them well, invite them to ur house regularly but dnt attempt sleeping with them.
As time goes on she will begin to see d sexy part of u and u will know when this begins, then do more romantic things with her and b4 u know it, u will hear her screaming while u riding.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Skmoda360:

i know the story will not make any sense to you cuz he is saying the truth.
Congratulations on figuring that out.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by trueanalyst: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by suraka3: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
shebi..i've been begging u no wan gree..u saw me talking to tolani and u con tok sey i no b human being...gal na u no wan gree
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Themandator: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:
Good day everyone, who else among the guys here on NL has experienced this..?!

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

Sorry for the long essay.. cheesy

You are act timidly. You keep asking for their words when they have given you the green light.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
From experience I've learnt oo.... Most ladies want to eat their cake and have it also.....

I don't even listen to them again.... buh remember money will buy love.......... it could be wether u dont ave that in ur pocket,....
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by bukqar(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:

For the past 6yrs that I've been on the dating scene, I've experienced a lot of misses rather than hits in my dating game, this is not due to the fact I lacked the looks, charm, smarts etc. I noticed a scenario that always repeated itself, which was when ever I approached a girl, we would click instantly, she would flash all the green lights flashable, we would have a lot in common & get along really well, then whenever I finally ask her for us to be "exculsive".... The horror film begins...

They never tell me No or a yes.. I'm not friendzoned neither am I in the dating zone, I more than a friend to her but less than a BF, when I ask them why they can't give me an answer, they give all manner of reasons such as; you are too good for me, I like you a lot but I don't love, let's be more than friends but I can't date you ( WTF ), I don't know what I feel towards you...let's keep what we have....and blah blah blah...

Most times I give them time to sort out their feelings coming back again to ask hoping to get a good answer but their emotions are still in a state of flux.. I'll give up and move on ( when I move on I move on totally no looking back grin), only for this ladies who seemly had nothing for me to come back (vengeful) when they see me hooking up with another chick, then they start all manner of theatrics....then I begin to wonder is it not the same girl who had "Nothing" for me...

This scenario as played out more than 5 times with me... I'll like to know if other guys here have experienced this or are also experiencing this....

its even happning to me
presently
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Telemoh: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
smiley so sorry you are experiencing that..it's just that most times,the lady wants to play safe and when you finally decide to move on,it dawns on her that you are no longer giving her attention,then,she comes after you...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by ibez007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

Na 64 me get oo tongue

Werey re o!...

U be Alien?

Where from?!.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Topestbilly(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
ibez007:

Werey re o!...

U be Alien? Yes!

Where from?!.

From Nevada Area51.... u can Google it grin
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by ibez007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

From Nevada Area51.... u can Google it grin

The sure thing is (4rm dat your DP) what remain sef gan never reach 32!..

Abi na EJII or dem knock dem comot?
Lols...
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Skmoda360(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Congratulations on figuring that out.
funny you
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Topestbilly(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
ibez007:

The sure thing is (4rm dat your DP) what remain sef gan never reach 32!..

Abi na EJII or dem knock dem comot?
Lols...

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nely77(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
I had exactly similar experience with a course mate of mine. She completely friend-zoned me when we were in the university and was calling me her brother despite the fact that we come from different local governments and I don't know their house nor do I know any of her family members. Long after we had graduated, she started coming close to me and even tried imposing herself on me for marriage. I treated her the same way she did me. Completely friend-zoned her because I was already in a serious relationship. When she found out I felt nothing for her, she shamefully left. Most girls always want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrDojo:

Kudos to our brother, who has been BrotherZoned.
We salute
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by yetunsbay(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Blessograo:

The thing is we feel jealous when we see a guy we have even a tiny feelings for in love with another girl even if the guy has asked us out and we refuse cos we feel the new lady is going to be a threat thereby making u to ignore us not to even mention forgetting we exist and what happens is when you and the new girl breaks up you end up coming back to us as a shoulder to cry on. I think most ladies you fall in love with have been hurt and scared to love again cos they don't want history repeating itself and one funny thing is we only know how good you are when you untangle our problems for us before we agree to date but one thing that mostly works is if you ask the lady if frankly and sincerely that you asked her out and she refuse ask her and if she wants you to move on with someone else and tell her to be sincere with her answer and also if she didn't give you a yes or no reply she probably wants you to ask her out again to confirm how much you love her. THAN ME LATER grin grin grin

what's ur view on this

There is this lady we
met.We became frnds & later I extended my loving heart
to her by divulging my intentns to marry her. At inceptn,
she told abt her ex i.e hw she met another lady with him
in his room(hope u get dt) and broke up...bk to my own
matter... tho ve been pestering her for sme couple of
mnths bt d only constraint as at d moment of getting my
woo being replied she said she still got a bit of feelings for
her ex if paradventure he comes begging or they meet-
despite d fact dt she undrstnd her ex will hv had
intercourse wit anoda lady. Her remarks abt me was like:
-am a really nice dude generally
-i nid smthng much beta dan ds
-she even made mentn if she dabble into any relationshp
nw wit any1 is like she wanna torture dt person
Tho i love her so much whc she comprehend and visualise
bt insisted she doesnt want to torture me atall. Up to d
extent whc i explaind dt a guy dt do nt value lady wit dt
attitude will surely repeat d act knowing fully dt she'll later
come bk to him. Like i mentiond I really love this lady &
have plans for her.
We're both in same city while her ex is smwhere else. Pls
truthfully and maturely advice me on this matter coz she
nt gvn me a POSITIVE REPLY is d real torturing than she
returning to her ex.
Pls xcluding sex..
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
it's funny you decided to talk to me about this because i'm also in the same situation as the lady. like still in love with me ex but it's actually fading away which is a good thing, another guy asking me out but also refusing, but the difference is my ex is with someone else presently. my ex is an army the new guy is a navy grin grin grin. but the thing is she's said she will torture you and it's a lie it's just an excuse to either get back with her ex or take a relationship break or just mess around with guy. My sincere advice is ask her if she really wants you to move on with someone else and if you truly love her you will tell her you not going anywhere cos she's probably weighing her options btwn you and her ex or her beautiful free single life and if she says she like you and you a good guy so and so tell her you mean love not like and she should tell you yes or no and if you scared she will tell you no. prevent her from going back to her ex cos you doing her a huge favor which she might not know, keep close contact but give her a break cos she has not healed then she's good you can ask her out again. your presence in her life now shows that you are a shoulder to cry on for her. but if you feel she's using you to feel good about herself and not healing properly, live your life the way you want it, she will be the one reminding you codedly of how you asked her out and when she does that then it's time you ask her out again and her reply might be yes. grin grin
yetunsbay:
least i forget i just want to take my time to heal too, graduate befor thinking of a guy too

what's ur view on this

There is this lady we
met.We became frnds & later I extended my loving heart
to her by divulging my intentns to marry her. At inceptn,
she told abt her ex i.e hw she met another lady with him
in his room(hope u get dt) and broke up...bk to my own
matter... tho ve been pestering her for sme couple of
mnths bt d only constraint as at d moment of getting my
woo being replied she said she still got a bit of feelings for
her ex if paradventure he comes begging or they meet-
despite d fact dt she undrstnd her ex will hv had
intercourse wit anoda lady. Her remarks abt me was like:
-am a really nice dude generally
-i nid smthng much beta dan ds
-she even made mentn if she dabble into any relationshp
nw wit any1 is like she wanna torture dt person
Tho i love her so much whc she comprehend and visualise
bt insisted she doesnt want to torture me atall. Up to d
extent whc i explaind dt a guy dt do nt value lady wit dt
attitude will surely repeat d act knowing fully dt she'll later
come bk to him. Like i mentiond I really love this lady &
have plans for her.
We're both in same city while her ex is smwhere else. Pls
truthfully and maturely advice me on this matter coz she
nt gvn me a POSITIVE REPLY is d real torturing than she
returning to her ex.
Pls xcluding sex..
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by IYIMAN: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Neurosurgeon, precisely. cheesy Seen a lot of whack brains.

How are you doing?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2016
IYIMAN:

How are you doing?

I'm okay. How you doing?
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by yetunsbay(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blessograo:
it's funny you decided to talk to me about this because i'm also in the same situation as the lady. like still in love with me ex but it's actually fading away which is a good thing, another guy asking me out but also refusing, but the difference is my ex is with someone else presently. my ex is an army the new guy is a navy grin grin grin. but the thing is she's said she will torture you and it's a lie it's just an excuse to either get back with her ex or take a relationship break or just mess around with guy. My sincere advice is ask her if she really wants you to move on with someone else and if you truly love her you will tell her you not going anywhere cos she's probably weighing her options btwn you and her ex or her beautiful free single life and if she says she like you and you a good guy so and so tell her you mean love not like and she should tell you yes or no and if you scared she will tell you no. prevent her from going back to her ex cos you doing her a huge favor which she might not know, keep close contact but give her a break cos she has not healed then she's good you can ask her out again. your presence in her life now shows that you are a shoulder to cry on for her. but if you feel she's using you to feel good about herself and not healing properly, live your life the way you want it, she will be the one reminding you codedly of how you asked her out and when she does that then it's time you ask her out again and her reply might be yes. grin grin
Sis I appreciate ur kind reply & gonna put into use. Bt what do you think made her to insist having this feelings since she isn't sure d guy is still single? Still perplexed.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's how ladies love, even if we are the one to call the relationship a quit of even if it's the guy we will still have an atom of feelings for the guy, it's just our nature if you were in the guy's shoes she will still have the same feeling and wish she could go back but we hardly realize going forward is the solution except we are destined with the guy. There is always a man foe every lady and 10 ladies for a man be it married, single, divorced, widow or slowpoke. She just loves him and she has memories of him and there's nothing anyone can do about it except she's hard heartened and decided to feel numb but we can't still avoid. The same way a woman will say she loves her husband that beats her it to stupor grin.
yetunsbay:
Sis I appreciate ur kind reply & gonna put into use. Bt what do you think made her to insist having this feelings since she isn't sure d guy is still single? Still perplexed.
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by yetunsbay(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blessograo:
That's how ladies love, even if we are the one to call the relationship a quit of even if it's the guy we will still have an atom of feelings for the guy, it's just our nature if you were in the guy's shoes she will still have the same feeling and wish she could go back but we hardly realize going forward is the solution except we are destined with the guy. There is always a man foe every lady and 10 ladies for a man be it married, single, divorced, widow or slowpoke. She just loves him and she has memories of him and there's nothing anyone can do about it except she's hard heartened and decided to feel numb but we can't still avoid. The same way a woman will say she loves her husband that beats her it to stupor grin.
indepth analysis there. Suggest like how many days to give her chance for privacy. I jst hope it wouldnt be long days so as nt to create room for other guy within d wait period
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Ugogabriel(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
some of them are confused while some wants to eat their cake and have it. u jst hav to be wise
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
1-2 weeks but before you do ask her if she loves you not like, if she says no ask if you should move on, if yes then move on or you wait and ask after a month if maybe give her a space to find out who she really wants then ask later
yetunsbay:
indepth analysis there. Suggest like how many days to give her chance for privacy. I jst hope it wouldnt be long days so as nt to create room for other guy within d wait period
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by yetunsbay(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Blessograo:
1-2 weeks but before you do ask her if she loves you not like, if she says no ask if you should move on, if yes then move on or you wait and ask after a month if maybe give her a space to find out who she really wants then ask later
Thanks Sis. I appreciate
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? by Blessograo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
you welcome
yetunsbay:
Thanks Sis. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.