Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) (46781 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
DICKtator:

Why won't he work?

Do you know the suppose legacies his predecessor left behind?

How do you think he can remove the name of his predecessor from the mouth of Lagosians by not exceeding his, albeit propaganda, achievements?

grin grin grin grin
You so on point, governance in Lagos surely going to be a competitive tenure.
You don't wanna leave and not been remembered.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by olamirey(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ambode is working,Lagos is working.Eko oni baje o,o baje ti

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by cmon(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Same fly over that has take Imo State about 6 years to complete (they've still not completed it tho) since Okorocha took office. undecided
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:
Ambode again! When will he arrive gan self? So, with all these, he's still 'ambo'?. Issorite, I go wait here to see him arrive.

On a serious note, this man will kill me with shame because I didn't stop at not voting for him but campaigned vigorously against him which made him lose the 5 polling units in my vicinity at Egbeda area. I'm so sorry to those I mislead about him.

OK, as a sign of respect, I have nothing to give him but I have already voted for him in 2019 only waiting for the formality of electioneering.
You're hereby forgiven.......go and sin no more....lolz
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by sammhi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
what I like most is that he is working without making noise about it. .....unlike his predecessor who is so much hyped with no real tangible achievement.....
Lagos is better policed , more free and he is giving more to the suburb...
His budget even in this austere times is higher than fasola with crude at 100$ ..Fasola is just a big crook...ole

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Rekeb: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
[size=15pt]Ambode is working......[/size]

[size=15pt]Fayose is cutting.....[/size]

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Jamean(f): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
When is he gonna complete Badagry expressway project?
Fashola started that project when I was in 100level, till now no tangible progress.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by masterpat(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eko oni baje oh

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Baylam(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
The bolded!!!! Ekiti pple how market??
apoti:
This is a Governor that knows what governing actually entails. Not the ponmo-cutting, food-serving, shameless tout in my state cry I don't even know if he has resumed work, because the last time he was joining the workers in his state on strike
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Baylam(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fashola set the pace!!!!
sammhi:
what I like most is that he is working without making noise about it. .....unlike his predecessor who is so much hyped with no real tangible achievement.....
Lagos is better policed , more free and he is giving more to the suburb...
His budget even in this austere times is higher than fasola with crude at 100$ ..Fasola is just a big crook...ole

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow! First time to see a positive comments all through here. If that is the case, I'm here to do the judge that ambo is really doing a great work. Ambo u be the man!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by xpat1: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Truely he is working but the loan wey hin collect go soon finish na dat time we go know whether e dey perform or not... $500 Million no be moin-moin
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by OpinionLeader: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Weedcrusher:
This is good. But it always baffle me when I see Nigerians praising their government for doing what they are elected to do. Give him a thumb up and move on. Stop glorifying any government that's doing its work like he's a deity
Bro, what should baffle you instead are those governors that are NOT DOING what they are elected to do.

Give honour to whom honour is due. Governor Ambode of Lagos State is the man of the moment. He has proved doubters (including me) wrong. He has my 2019 vote in the bag already.

By the way, this is an opinion of a Igbo man living in Lagos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
This guy is good. Simple!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Stevosty: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
IMPRESSIVE IMPRESSIVE
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Neyomickey1: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Am beginning to like tinubu for bringing Ambode on board.....governor Ambode till 2050...grin
Tinubu has penchant for talent and good hands, check them from Fashola, Oshinbajo, Fowler, Banire, Aregbe( though need check and balance) , Fayemi, Gbajabiamila, etc and now Ambode. Please doff your hat for political juggernaut of our time, that crushes opposition with performance.

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
apoti:
This is a Governor that knows what governing actually entails. Not the ponmo-cutting, food-serving, shameless tout in my state cry I don't even know if he has resumed work, because the last time he was joining the workers in his state on strike

Hahahaha grin
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by ayosco2008(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lagos is working.!!!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's what he is doing now. Which area are you talking again? Your wish is what he is doing right now. E don tey you pass that place
OrlandoOwoh:
I would have loved the Ebule Egba Road that leads to Agege to be expanded and the fly-over extended to it. By this, vehicles going to Agege, Pen Cinema, Ikeja, etc, won't take under the bridge but its top. The bridge should be like that that links Gbagada to Oworonshoki, when going to Ibadanquote author=dasphinx1 post=46754134]

Omo, i hate that road with a passion.... I support your position on that route.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by omolola15(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Abeg who see that Jimi 'Okeshuku' Agbaje? angry angry

I beg wetin this your moniker mean. Se na yoruba abi igbo. I've been trying to pronounce it since.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by dasphinx1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
priceaction:
That's what he is doing now. Which area are you talking again? Your wish is what he is doing right now. E don tey you pass that place

oh really? nice smiley e don tey true true sha cheesy
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by goshen26: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lagos and other states makes Nigeria.. .Amy Governor that can rule Lagos successfully will rule Nigeria
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good development. That Abule warreva is ell.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
goshen26:
Lagos and other states makes Nigeria..
.Amy Governor that can rule Lagos successfully will rule Nigeria

Start with only power first abeg.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by demmy66: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
apoti:
hehehe..my belle o..... na some pple role model you insult like dat.... you are in trouble my brother... just guard up...
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by rhymaster: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:
Ambode again! When will he arrive gan self? So, with all these, he's still 'ambo'?. Issorite, I go wait here to see him arrive.

On a serious note, this man will kill me with shame because I didn't stop at not voting for him but campaigned vigorously against him which made him lose the 5 polling units in my vicinity at Egbeda area. I'm so sorry to those I mislead about him.

OK, as a sign of respect, I have nothing to give him but I have already voted for him in 2019 only waiting for the formality of electioneering.

And if you wanted to be fair, honest and not one of the hypocrites (you know them), you should now give credit and kudos the following people immediately: Chief Obafemi Awolowi, Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu and Babtunde Fashola.
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
JBismarck:
Lalasticlala please do the needful for those people to know I don change my mind. Ambode for world president.

Even while praising someone, you should not be unrealistic!!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Observator: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
What is happening on Berger Bridge is simply awesome. Ambode is almost done with a massive pedestrian bridge on the main express at Berger. What a great relief it will be for Lagos-Ibadan Exp Way Users. Keep on the good work man and keep up innovating in this dry time. God bless Ambode!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by deb(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
apoti:

Is it Fayose the hero of his "retardedd" supporters that you are talking about like that?

He won't give you garri for his next election campaign o!
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Goke7:

what an honest submission!

Go and sin no more bruv
u are so hilarious
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by busyfishing(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

He can do all this because he had a good foundation to start
Believe me u will say same about Buhari in two years
yes oh.am on the same page with you
Re: Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Reference:

Start with only power first abeg.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.