Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her (1286 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Dreyl(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's been a couple of years since we broke up our relationship but this girl is still giving me headache, moreover she was the one that broke the relationship accusing me of not being loyal, flirting, not caring and not giving her much attension and being around with other girls, my problem presently is that i can't go back to any relationship with her, i've already moved on since, even though she accused me wrongly and broke the relationship unexpectedly, so guys what should i do? What should i say? because i've already made up my mind, and NO is the answer.

please matured advise only
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
End of discussion. Wonder why you have to post this!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Dandeson1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
All dis boyfriend and girlfriend matter don tire person
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Dreyl(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cool ra pe her cool
Nope i can't do such a thing, mba.
modelmike7:
End of discussion. Wonder why you have to post this!
i just want to hear from others, i guess that's the reason of creating this thread.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Topestbilly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
U have made your decision already yet you still seeking for advise

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by ThefemaleKing: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
You have made up ur mind by saying NO, so how can we epp you?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
You have made up your mind. So what's the point asking us?.
Thank you for telling us. Next pls undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by histemple: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dreyl:
Nope i can't do such a thing, mba.i just want to hear from others, i guess that's the reason of creating this thread.

You have made up your mind that NO is the answer and you still want us to advise you.--------Mature advice at that!

Is it how to advise you on how to say the NO so that it will look like YES?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by rosy1992(f): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Your decision is right.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by grad2012(f): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
What alse YOU said NO already and that's the right thing to do.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Dreyl(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Alright, thanks guys.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by missmary(f): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Stand By your words... Dont go back to her.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Dreyl(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2016
missmary:
Why are you booking space with dot now?
VaginaTerrorist:
Stand By your words... Dont go back to her.
ok i have already done that, thanks tho.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her by Kentrasso(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Everybody is advising him not to go back to her. Do you even consider that he might still have feelings for her and is only saying this cos he's angry at her for breaking up with him in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Will Make A Better Wife? / This Is Why I Don't Do This...... / Ladies, 4 Ways To Treat Your Partner Specially This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.