Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti (4474 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill's Breakup: Here's What Went Wrong / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mill Caught On Camera 18+photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
I just saw this online....... lol.. one word for them.....

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
see this ones

wetin dem dey feel Like
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by geraldmezi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
lol
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by crazymommy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why her Yansh come be like bad economy...

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by David25(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hahaha...
This thread belongs in the joke session abeg grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fake
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fake ass.

Only in SW.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by shyling(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Amtaken mechionu
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nya sokwa gi.
shyling:
Amtaken mechionu
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by gr8gem(f): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Y e be say na only for Ibadan dem dey always see look alike of Celebrity? Ibadan I hail o
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by achinaboy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
well, they tried
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Ishirow(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
but truly,the girl is so fake like Nicki minaj
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by cirmuell(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
gr8gem:
Y e be say na only for Ibadan dem dey always see look alike of Celebrity? Ibadan I hail o
Since when did Ekiti become Ibadan? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by MrPresident1: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
Fake ass.

Only in SW.

Kilo ti e ma n worry iwo babe yi sefgrin? Kini SW se fun e, you grew up in our midst, you ate our food, and you also went to our school, but you are always attacking us, why the beef na ehn nwanyi oma, ezigbo nwanyi? cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
the Nicki Minaj is cute.... grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Samzack(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
c as u con make my heart dey beat , u con make me waste mb dey open diz page. Mtchewwwwwwwww!
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by amtaken(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Those first 2 sentences go back to the sender with immediate effect.

Stop attacking SE and SS and you won't ever have any need to lament in your life again.
MrPresident1:

Kilo ti e ma n worry iwo babe yi sefgrin? Kini SW se fun e, you grew up in our midst, you ate our food, and you also went to our school, but you are always attacking us, why the beef na ehn nwanyi oma, ezigbo nwanyi? cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
Those first 2 sentences go back to the sender with immediate effect.

Stop attacking SE and SS and you won't ever have any need to lament in your life again.

I come in peace, and I mean no insult. How did someone who lived in the SW and who benefited from the generosity of the people of the SW turn out to be so anti-SW? I initially used to think you meant this 'rough play' in good humour.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Why her Yansh come be like bad economy...
loollll...hehee..i'm so stealing this punchline
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by integritylady(f): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2016
must you mention Ekiti, why not Kenya? cheesy hilarious
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by 4rmthewest(m): 1:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Hehehehehe...I don laff fall inside gutter. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Ridiculous!
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Favored4gud: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2016
oh my oh my. The pic is funny! Kai nothing way person no go see for NL.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by IamOpemipo(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Chek d name of the Igbo dt posted dt shi on fb? Doesn't sound like an ekiti name to me
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Favored4gud:
oh my oh my. The pic is funny! Kai nothing way person no go see for NL.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by Mimisboygreat: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
LOL
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
okay
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2017
afternoon
Re: Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Spotted In Ekiti by jiggaz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Huh

(1) (Reply)

See The Sumptuous Jellof Ricefunke Akindele Prepared For JJC Skillz (pics,vid) / Hottest Photos Of Afrocandy That Will Turn You On / Hushpuppi Eats Gucci Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.