Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

How To Unenctype A Password In A Database - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Unenctype A Password In A Database (911 Views)

Secure User Password In Login And Registration Page / How To View Saved Password In Mozilla And Chrome / Need Someone To Design A Database For Me With My SQL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unenctype A Password In A Database by ProGSM(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi guys pls can someone show me how to unenctype a password in myphpadmin?

Kindly help

Thank you.

Re: How To Unenctype A Password In A Database by ProGSM(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Also, the script is on php and the code has:

enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Thank you for your help.
Re: How To Unenctype A Password In A Database by hollyfat(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
ProGSM:
Also, the script is on php and the code has:

enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Thank you for your help.

Can you show some part of the login code to know the type of encryption used.

If it is md5, you might have to encrypt another password of your own to replace the one there

(1) (Reply)

I Am Programmer /web Developer And I Want Join Fedpodam / Pdp-11 On A Chip / Who Is Doing Youtube Live Streaming Here?? I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.