₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,210 members, 3,816,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 05:32 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (52273 Views)

Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
parksland:
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me

turkey is a good place..i can tell u more if u want..let me know
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by otosa(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2016
place the information here for benefit of everybody
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Super9ja: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2016
As regards turkey is a fine country no doubt if you don't have anything you gonna do there advice is keep your money look for English speaking country cos most of them will only tell you to come over and when you get there you find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
sloye5:

turkey is a good place..i can tell u more if u want..let me know
bro i want you to tell me more. that is why am here pls tell me more here a beg u
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
bro i want you to tell me more. that is why am here pls tell me more here a beg u

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above

8 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by acadollar(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want
$100 for a week?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want
ok thank you very much broda.appreciate.100 dollar for a week? 400dollar a month. when i show i will contact u then. an agent is processing my visa.but am worried cos he doing every tin by himsef witout my appearance at the embassy. am worried if d visa gonna be fake or real . am scared really.can an agent get real turkey visa without my physical appearance at the turkey embassy?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

and also how strict are immigration at d port of arrival .expectation from them
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
ok thank you very much broda.appreciate.100 dollar for a week? 400dollar a month. when i show i will contact u then. an agent is processing my visa.but am worried cos he doing every tin by himsef witout my appearance at the embassy. am worried if d visa gonna be fake or real . am scared really.can an agent get real turkey visa without my physical appearance at the turkey embassy?

yes you can get the visa without appearance,but to be on the safe side.go to a ticket office and have someone there with experience about visas to check it out for you and about the job you can even earn more than $100 if you are a fast learner and your not lazy at the same time.so thats it

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
and also how strict are immigration at d port of arrival .expectation from them

they are not strict at all.you know what you are coming for... tourism right?but you might get stopped by policemen in the airport after you have been checked in by immigration and those police guys will just ask you some few questions like what do you do and what you are coming to do in turkey and how long do you intend to stay and your hotel booking and your bta and all that.but if your lucky they wont stop you.do you know any other person here in turkey?you can ask more questions so others can learn too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
acadollar:

$100 for a week?

too small?

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

they are not strict at all.you know what you are coming for... tourism right?but you might get stopped by policemen in the airport after you have been checked in by immigration and those police guys will just ask you some few questions like what do you do and what you are coming to do in turkey and how long do you intend to stay and your hotel booking and your bta and all that.but if your lucky they wont stop you.do you know any other person here in turkey?you can ask more questions so others can learn too
appreciate bro. thanks alots for ur candid info. i kn some one who gonna receive me.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
appreciate bro. thanks alots for ur candid info. i kn some one who gonna receive me.

ok its all good then

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

bra thank u very much. wat abt d lang barrier? hw easy or hard is turkish?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
bra thank u very much. wat abt d lang barrier? hw easy or hard is turkish?

thats not a problem but turkish language is very easy to learn if you want to,but thats not an issue at all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

thats not a problem but turkish language is very easy to learn if you want to,but thats not an issue at all
thanks alot bro. d person who gonna receive me is jus a casual friend. he only gonna receive me for a day or two. he never told me all dis and never wanted to tell me. he is d only person i kn there. God has just provided u for me now. am grateful bro for all u ve said. will definitely meet u when i arrive bra

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
parksland:
thanks alot bro. d person who gonna receive me is jus a casual friend. he only gonna receive me for a day or two. he never told me all dis and never wanted to tell me. he is d only person i kn there. God has just provided u for me now. am grateful bro for all u ve said. will definitely meet u when i arrive bra

ok its alrite..once u enter just let me know
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by acadollar(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
sloye5:

too small?
Yes unless their cost of living is low
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2016
acadollar:

Yes unless their cost of living is low

ok i hear ya..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
@sloye5, I really gain lots from your input as I intend to travel to Turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2016
parksland:
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bobbybenard:
@sloye5, I really gain lots from your input as I intend to travel to Turkey

ok feel free to ask me whatever u want to know about turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by acadollar(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2016
sloye5:

If things are cheap especially housing is 30/40 a month, then its a good one

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
parksland:
ok
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

ok feel free to ask me whatever u want to know about turkey
How easy it is to get turkey working visa /work permit visa? ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
acadollar:

If things are cheap especially housing is 30/40 a month, then its a good one

yes per month..shared room and other things are very cheap..fast blazing internet is 6knaira per month wifi/unlimited downloads

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (46) (Reply)

Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / EKSU Students At OUIDAH, Python Temple Benin Republic (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Bellniki1, Mukah1234(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.