₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,880,827 members, 3,800,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 02:12 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (50970 Views)

Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
How easy it is to get turkey working visa /work permit visa? ?

in turkey factories that employ u dont ask for resident permit or work permit..all they want is ur ability to get the job done.but if u want to get a better job,like my friend who works in antalya another state in turkey its a tourist state,read more about it..first to get a work permit u need to get a resident permit and after that u can apply for a work permit but if u are able to apply to work for in a factory/company or hotel they will help you get the work permit and all they will ask u to present is ur resident permit and once u have ur work permit and work in abetter place..they will provide where u would stay so u dont want to pay light bills or water or rent..so thats it..ask more if u want

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

in turkey factories that employ u dont ask for resident permit or work permit..all they want is ur ability to get the job done.but if u want to get a better job,like my friend who works in antalya another state in turkey its a tourist state,read more about it..first to get a work permit u need to get a resident permit and after that u can apply for a work permit but if u are able to apply to work for in a factory/company or hotel they will help you get the work permit and all they will ask u to present is ur resident permit and once u have ur work permit and work in abetter place..they will provide where u would stay so u dont want to pay light bills or water or rent..so thats it..ask more if u want
. Your explanations pertaining to work permit visa are very smooth and I got them all. Can someone get work permit visa with tourist visa in Turkey ? . If yes, Can someone do turkey tourist visa himself without hassles or using an agent?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Your explanations pertaining to work permit visa are very smooth and I got them all. Can someone get work permit visa with tourist visa in Turkey ? . If yes, Can someone do turkey tourist visa himself without hassles or using an agent?

the thing is when u enter turkey with a tourist visa..u are given like 2weeks to apply for resident permit if u want to stay more than 2weeks in turkey..u come in with a 3months visa but at the airport they give u 2weeks,so b4 2weeks u need to apply for resident permit and after that then work permit..u need a resident permit to apply for work permit and yes u can get the visa urself if u have all the requirements check turkish embassy website u will find it all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

the thing is when u enter turkey with a tourist visa..u are given like 2weeks to apply for resident permit if u want to stay more than 2weeks in turkey..u come in with a 3months visa but at the airport they give u 2weeks,so b4 2weeks u need to apply for resident permit and after that then work permit..u need a resident permit to apply for work permit and yes u can get the visa urself if u have all the requirements check turkish embassy website u will find it all
. Okay Bro. Thanks a bunch. Bt i see getting turkey resident visa directly better than using tourist visa to get resident visa(indirectly ) ,as someone might not be lucky to get resident visa within 2 weeks of his turkey tourist visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Okay Bro. Thanks a bunch. Bt i see getting turkey resident visa directly better than using tourist visa to get resident visa(indirectly ) ,as someone might not be lucky to get resident visa within 2 weeks of his turkey tourist visa

ok but u have to be inside turkey to apply for resident permit and u must start ur application within the 2weeks ur given,so after applying and getting and submitting all documents they will then give u a day to come for appointment and after that ur permit would be mailed to any address u chose to recieve it at..so more questions if u want
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

ok but u have to be inside turkey to apply for resident permit and u must start ur application within the 2weeks ur given,so after applying and getting and submitting all documents they will then give u a day to come for appointment and after that ur permit would be mailed to any address u chose to recieve it at..so more questions if u want
. Now that it's necessary for someone to be in Turkey to get his /her resident permit . Payment must be made in Turkey to get resident permit application or someone over there can help to get it? ?. Don't mind me as I keep asking questions, I just want to have enough knowledge of Turkey before I kick off the process
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Now that it's necessary for someone to be in Turkey to get his /her resident permit . Payment must be made in Turkey to get resident permit application or someone over there can help to get it? ?. Don't mind me as I keep asking questions, I believe knowledge is power

its ok keep asking so others can learn too..u have to be present in turkey because there are some documents u need to sign thats why
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

its ok keep asking so others can learn too..u have to be present in turkey because there are some documents u need to sign thats why
okay. Bt Money must be pay for Turkey resident visa or you have someone in Turkey that can help?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
okay. Bt Money must be pay for Turkey resident visa or you have someone in Turkey that can help?

yes u pay money to get all the documents and then pay for tax and pay for the card and other things.yes i have someone that always run it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

yes u pay money to get all the documents and then pay for tax and pay for the card and other things.yes i have someone that always run it
. How much is the person running Turkey residents visa charging? ??.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Can you plz help us with the turkey website for us to check the requirements. I'm also interested.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. How much is the person running Turkey residents visa charging? ??.

$600-$800
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
MyLady11:
Can you plz help us with the turkey website for us to check the requirements. I'm also interested.

ok
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
here u go

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
sloye5:

$600-$800
. ALRIGHT. Do you have someone here in naija or over there that can help me to secure the visiting visa ??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
parksland:
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me
yea
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. ALRIGHT. Do you have someone here in naija or over there that can help me to secure the visiting visa ??

better u apply urself because agents will charge alot
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by trustee20: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
@ Sloyes, since u re on ground there, can u pls look out for schs that the tuition is between 2500 - 3000$ a year for master prog. becos i prefer coming in as student rather than tourist. as master student, one can stil do factory job hustling. Thank u for helping others achieve their dreams. God Bless.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
trustee20:
@ Sloyes, since u re on ground there, can u pls look out for schs that the tuition is between 2500 - 3000$ a year for master prog. becos i prefer coming in as student rather than tourist. as master student, one can stil do factory job hustling. Thank u for helping others achieve their dreams. God Bless.

ok i have this school and admission ends in september check the fees out and all payments goes directly to school from application fee to tuition fees

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tejiri294: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=sloye5 post=47227622]

Boss i want to apply for a visiting visa you said i can do it myself right? my question is is it going to be an E Visa that i would be issued? how long does it normally take for it to be out....i will also like you to help me aswell in getting the resident permit when i land...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=tejiri294 post=47233033][/quote]

Yes u can do it urself as long as u have all those documents i posted.EVISA is blocked already because like me i came to turkey with a turkish evisa because i had a mexican visa on my passport because mexico is part of the OECD organisation .but now if u have a valid,US,UK OR SCHENGEN visa u can still get a turkish EVISA.duration of the sticker visa depends.i have a friend that just arrived here and he got his visa in 3days and some in 3weeks.so it depends,sure i can help u out with the resident permit stuff..ask more questions if u want

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tejiri294: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
allright thank you boss....will i be going for an interview when applying for the sticker visa? also these requirements na the HEALTH INSURANCE AND ACCOMMODATION PROOF GO THEY SOMEHOW. can i make hotel reservations without paying ??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
tejiri294:
allright thank you boss....will i be going for an interview when applying for the sticker visa? also these requirements na the HEALTH INSURANCE AND ACCOMMODATION PROOF GO THEY SOMEHOW. can i make hotel reservations without paying ??

my friend got his without an interview for the health insurance visit ur hospital or health centre in ur area they can help...yes u can book without paying but u have to use ur debit/credit card and u can cancel after getting visa and they wont charge u because theres always a date given to cancel if u dont want to stay in the hotel..so keep asking questions so others can learn too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Teaser4(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice thread, learnt more abt turkiye tonight. anticipatn for my masters prog @metu.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Teaser4:
Nice thread, learnt more abt turkiye tonight. anticipatn for my masters prog @metu.

i think metu is located in ankara the capital of turkey..i only know about istanbul and antalya and asian side of istanbul too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

my friend got his without an interview for the health insurance visit ur hospital or health centre in ur area they can help...yes u can book without paying but u have to use ur debit/credit card and u can cancel after getting visa and they wont charge u because theres always a date given to cancel if u dont want to stay in the hotel..so keep asking questions so others can learn too
is it easy for someone to process the turkey visa all by himsef.hw wil u be able to gather those requirement like travel insurance .sufficient bank statement and others
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
parksland:
is it easy for someone to process the turkey visa all by himsef.hw wil u be able to gather those requirement like travel insurance .sufficient bank statement and others

of course its easy as long as u can build ur bank account very well and for the travel health insurance any good hospital can assist u with that..but if u dont have all those documents then u need the help of a traveling agent and its very expensive
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

of course its easy as long as u can build ur bank account very well and for the travel health insurance any good hospital can assist u with that..but if u dont have all those documents then u need the help of a traveling agent and its very expensive
building a bank account with regular inflow of money or what? . Please expansiate
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

d only solution is agent to avert unneccessary hassles

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bobbybenard:
building a bank account with regular inflow of money or what? . Please expansiate

yes exactly u got it..regular inflow of money..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
parksland:
d only solution is agent to avert unneccessary hassles

thats true for those that can afford the services of a traveling agent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

yes exactly u got it..regular inflow of money..
can someone use his uncle or brother bank account?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (45) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.