₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,201 members, 3,920,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 06:13 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (62047 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
How easy it is to get turkey working visa /work permit visa? ?

in turkey factories that employ u dont ask for resident permit or work permit..all they want is ur ability to get the job done.but if u want to get a better job,like my friend who works in antalya another state in turkey its a tourist state,read more about it..first to get a work permit u need to get a resident permit and after that u can apply for a work permit but if u are able to apply to work for in a factory/company or hotel they will help you get the work permit and all they will ask u to present is ur resident permit and once u have ur work permit and work in abetter place..they will provide where u would stay so u dont want to pay light bills or water or rent..so thats it..ask more if u want

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

in turkey factories that employ u dont ask for resident permit or work permit..all they want is ur ability to get the job done.but if u want to get a better job,like my friend who works in antalya another state in turkey its a tourist state,read more about it..first to get a work permit u need to get a resident permit and after that u can apply for a work permit but if u are able to apply to work for in a factory/company or hotel they will help you get the work permit and all they will ask u to present is ur resident permit and once u have ur work permit and work in abetter place..they will provide where u would stay so u dont want to pay light bills or water or rent..so thats it..ask more if u want
. Your explanations pertaining to work permit visa are very smooth and I got them all. Can someone get work permit visa with tourist visa in Turkey ? . If yes, Can someone do turkey tourist visa himself without hassles or using an agent?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Your explanations pertaining to work permit visa are very smooth and I got them all. Can someone get work permit visa with tourist visa in Turkey ? . If yes, Can someone do turkey tourist visa himself without hassles or using an agent?

the thing is when u enter turkey with a tourist visa..u are given like 2weeks to apply for resident permit if u want to stay more than 2weeks in turkey..u come in with a 3months visa but at the airport they give u 2weeks,so b4 2weeks u need to apply for resident permit and after that then work permit..u need a resident permit to apply for work permit and yes u can get the visa urself if u have all the requirements check turkish embassy website u will find it all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

the thing is when u enter turkey with a tourist visa..u are given like 2weeks to apply for resident permit if u want to stay more than 2weeks in turkey..u come in with a 3months visa but at the airport they give u 2weeks,so b4 2weeks u need to apply for resident permit and after that then work permit..u need a resident permit to apply for work permit and yes u can get the visa urself if u have all the requirements check turkish embassy website u will find it all
. Okay Bro. Thanks a bunch. Bt i see getting turkey resident visa directly better than using tourist visa to get resident visa(indirectly ) ,as someone might not be lucky to get resident visa within 2 weeks of his turkey tourist visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Okay Bro. Thanks a bunch. Bt i see getting turkey resident visa directly better than using tourist visa to get resident visa(indirectly ) ,as someone might not be lucky to get resident visa within 2 weeks of his turkey tourist visa

ok but u have to be inside turkey to apply for resident permit and u must start ur application within the 2weeks ur given,so after applying and getting and submitting all documents they will then give u a day to come for appointment and after that ur permit would be mailed to any address u chose to recieve it at..so more questions if u want
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

ok but u have to be inside turkey to apply for resident permit and u must start ur application within the 2weeks ur given,so after applying and getting and submitting all documents they will then give u a day to come for appointment and after that ur permit would be mailed to any address u chose to recieve it at..so more questions if u want
. Now that it's necessary for someone to be in Turkey to get his /her resident permit . Payment must be made in Turkey to get resident permit application or someone over there can help to get it? ?. Don't mind me as I keep asking questions, I just want to have enough knowledge of Turkey before I kick off the process
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. Now that it's necessary for someone to be in Turkey to get his /her resident permit . Payment must be made in Turkey to get resident permit application or someone over there can help to get it? ?. Don't mind me as I keep asking questions, I believe knowledge is power

its ok keep asking so others can learn too..u have to be present in turkey because there are some documents u need to sign thats why
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

its ok keep asking so others can learn too..u have to be present in turkey because there are some documents u need to sign thats why
okay. Bt Money must be pay for Turkey resident visa or you have someone in Turkey that can help?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
okay. Bt Money must be pay for Turkey resident visa or you have someone in Turkey that can help?

yes u pay money to get all the documents and then pay for tax and pay for the card and other things.yes i have someone that always run it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
sloye5:

yes u pay money to get all the documents and then pay for tax and pay for the card and other things.yes i have someone that always run it
. How much is the person running Turkey residents visa charging? ??.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Can you plz help us with the turkey website for us to check the requirements. I'm also interested.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. How much is the person running Turkey residents visa charging? ??.

$600-$800
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
MyLady11:
Can you plz help us with the turkey website for us to check the requirements. I'm also interested.

ok
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
here u go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
sloye5:

$600-$800
. ALRIGHT. Do you have someone here in naija or over there that can help me to secure the visiting visa ??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
parksland:
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me
yea
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Bobbybenard:
. ALRIGHT. Do you have someone here in naija or over there that can help me to secure the visiting visa ??

better u apply urself because agents will charge alot
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by trustee20: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2016
@ Sloyes, since u re on ground there, can u pls look out for schs that the tuition is between 2500 - 3000$ a year for master prog. becos i prefer coming in as student rather than tourist. as master student, one can stil do factory job hustling. Thank u for helping others achieve their dreams. God Bless.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
trustee20:
@ Sloyes, since u re on ground there, can u pls look out for schs that the tuition is between 2500 - 3000$ a year for master prog. becos i prefer coming in as student rather than tourist. as master student, one can stil do factory job hustling. Thank u for helping others achieve their dreams. God Bless.

ok i have this school and admission ends in september check the fees out and all payments goes directly to school from application fee to tuition fees

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tejiri294: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=sloye5 post=47227622]

Boss i want to apply for a visiting visa you said i can do it myself right? my question is is it going to be an E Visa that i would be issued? how long does it normally take for it to be out....i will also like you to help me aswell in getting the resident permit when i land...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=tejiri294 post=47233033][/quote]

Yes u can do it urself as long as u have all those documents i posted.EVISA is blocked already because like me i came to turkey with a turkish evisa because i had a mexican visa on my passport because mexico is part of the OECD organisation .but now if u have a valid,US,UK OR SCHENGEN visa u can still get a turkish EVISA.duration of the sticker visa depends.i have a friend that just arrived here and he got his visa in 3days and some in 3weeks.so it depends,sure i can help u out with the resident permit stuff..ask more questions if u want

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tejiri294: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
allright thank you boss....will i be going for an interview when applying for the sticker visa? also these requirements na the HEALTH INSURANCE AND ACCOMMODATION PROOF GO THEY SOMEHOW. can i make hotel reservations without paying ??
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
tejiri294:
allright thank you boss....will i be going for an interview when applying for the sticker visa? also these requirements na the HEALTH INSURANCE AND ACCOMMODATION PROOF GO THEY SOMEHOW. can i make hotel reservations without paying ??

my friend got his without an interview for the health insurance visit ur hospital or health centre in ur area they can help...yes u can book without paying but u have to use ur debit/credit card and u can cancel after getting visa and they wont charge u because theres always a date given to cancel if u dont want to stay in the hotel..so keep asking questions so others can learn too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Teaser4(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice thread, learnt more abt turkiye tonight. anticipatn for my masters prog @metu.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Teaser4:
Nice thread, learnt more abt turkiye tonight. anticipatn for my masters prog @metu.

i think metu is located in ankara the capital of turkey..i only know about istanbul and antalya and asian side of istanbul too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

my friend got his without an interview for the health insurance visit ur hospital or health centre in ur area they can help...yes u can book without paying but u have to use ur debit/credit card and u can cancel after getting visa and they wont charge u because theres always a date given to cancel if u dont want to stay in the hotel..so keep asking questions so others can learn too
is it easy for someone to process the turkey visa all by himsef.hw wil u be able to gather those requirement like travel insurance .sufficient bank statement and others
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
parksland:
is it easy for someone to process the turkey visa all by himsef.hw wil u be able to gather those requirement like travel insurance .sufficient bank statement and others

of course its easy as long as u can build ur bank account very well and for the travel health insurance any good hospital can assist u with that..but if u dont have all those documents then u need the help of a traveling agent and its very expensive
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

of course its easy as long as u can build ur bank account very well and for the travel health insurance any good hospital can assist u with that..but if u dont have all those documents then u need the help of a traveling agent and its very expensive
building a bank account with regular inflow of money or what? . Please expansiate
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

d only solution is agent to avert unneccessary hassles

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bobbybenard:
building a bank account with regular inflow of money or what? . Please expansiate

yes exactly u got it..regular inflow of money..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
parksland:
d only solution is agent to avert unneccessary hassles

thats true for those that can afford the services of a traveling agent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Bobbybenard(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

yes exactly u got it..regular inflow of money..
can someone use his uncle or brother bank account?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (54) (Reply)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.