₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,786 members, 3,814,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 02:47 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (52170 Views)

Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bobbybenard:
can someone use his uncle or brother bank account?

nah..that can only work for student visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Teaser4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
sloye5:

i think metu is located in ankara the capital of turkey..i only know about istanbul and antalya and asian side of istanbul too
Yeah i know. thanks bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CHRISTIANO7779: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Interested in dis turkey stuff
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
How good are the universities in Turkey? Are they recognised worldwide?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
How good are the universities in Turkey? Are they recognised worldwide?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
CHRISTIANO7779:
Interested in dis turkey stuff

OK ask whatever u want to know about turkey and i will gladly answer if i havent answered them already
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugosample:
How good are the universities in Turkey?
Are they recognised worldwide?

Of course...istanbul university was founded in 1453
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
sloye5:

Of course...istanbul university was founded in 1453

And what is the average tuition fee, and cost of living per month.... I am learning
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugosample:

And what is the average tuition fee, and cost of living per month....
I am learning

private schools here... $2700 per year for a 2years program and cost of living depends on how u live ur life..atleast with ur monthly rent and other bills $100- $150 per month
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
sloye5:

private schools here... $2700 per year for a 2years program and cost of living depends on how u live ur life..atleast with ur monthly rent and other bills $100- $150 per month

Private Uni? Okay o....

If $150 is needed to sustain one in Turkey as a student per month, it's not bad at all.

But one more thing...
Please elaborate on the security issues....
I watch news a lot, and just recently, there was Terrorist attack in Istanbul.
What do you have to say about that?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
and I heard the visa process is not complicated too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugosample:

Private Uni? Okay o....

If $150 is needed to sustain one in Turkey as a student per month, it's not bad at all.

But one more thing...
Please elaborate on the security issues....
I watch news a lot, and just recently, there was Terrorist attack in Istanbul.
What do you have to say about that?

yea because most of their government unis always teach in turkish and u need to have a turkish language certificate to study there..about the security i would say terror is everywhere even in america,uk and eu..let me say this in our own way...know how u day take waka...dont go to overcrowded places and u would be fine..istanbul is a big city
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ugosample:
and I heard the visa process is not complicated too

its not as long as u have the right paper work
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Ugosample(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
thank you very much....
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by akintunde004: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
@sloye5

Pls can you buzz me via email on moetmoet01@yahoo.com?? I have some enquiries to make as regards living in Turkey. Pls help a brother.

Thank you in advance
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
akintunde004:
@sloye5

Pls can you buzz me via email on moetmoet01@yahoo.com?? I have some enquiries to make as regards living in Turkey. Pls help a brother.

Thank you in advance

OK done..check ur mail box
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Turco: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
parksland:
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me

Well, you can also ask me any question you want. I am who just became a member of this forum a natural born Turkish citizen from a Turkish mother and a Turkish father and I have been reading this forum for more than 2 months. Feel free to ask.

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Turco:

Well, you can also ask me any question you want. I am who just became a member of this forum a natural born Turkish citizen from a Turkish mother and a Turkish father and I have been reading this forum for more than 2 months. Feel free to ask.
Oh thanks, my question is that, what's the first step to take in applying the tourist or visiting visa. Something like link or need to visit the embassy for it?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Turco: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

Oh thanks, my question is that, what's the first step to take in applying the tourist or visiting visa. Something like link or need to visit the embassy for it?

Well, since I am a Turkish citizen, I have never applied for a Turkish visa or any other visa in my life but Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs always recommends their citizens to apply their visa by visiting the foreign embassy unless foreign embassy asks to visit any licensed company. So, I also recommend you to visit the Turkish embassy in Nigeria.

About Information, This is the link which belongs to Turkish Embassy in Abuja you should read: http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=121787

This is a blog which belongs to a Filipino who granted a Turkish tourist visa but conditions should be same for you:
http://www.abandme.com/how-to-apply-for-turkish-visa-for-filipinos-in-dubai/

Turkey Tourist Visa is not one of the complicated visas because Turkey is a country which looks for any foreign tourists. You can obtain it by yourself. Most complicated part is the immigration police at the port of arrival but most of the time you can just pass it.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Turco:

Well, since I am a Turkish citizen, I have never applied for a Turkish visa or any other visa in my life but Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs always recommends their citizens to apply their visa by visiting the foreign embassy unless foreign embassy asks to visit any licensed company. So, I also recommend you to visit the Turkish embassy in Nigeria.

About Information, This is the link which belongs to Turkish Embassy in Abuja you should read: http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=121787

This is a blog which belongs to a Filipino who granted a Turkish tourist visa but conditions should be same for you:
http://www.abandme.com/how-to-apply-for-turkish-visa-for-filipinos-in-dubai/

Turkey Tourist Visa is not one of the complicated visas because Turkey is a country which looks for any foreign tourists. You can obtain it by yourself. Most complicated part is the immigration police at the port of arrival but most of the time you can just pass it.
Thanks. I have different date of birth on my Passport and National ID card, only the Year differ, any problem in that?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
sloye5:

nah..that can only work for student visa
My bank statement records are bad.
Sometin like #2,000 Naira, #5,000, current balance is even #300 Naira. With this statements, what is d probability of gettin a visa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Turco: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

Thanks. I have different date of birth on my National ID card, only the Year, hope is not a problem?

As long as all of your official documents(ID card, passport, machine readable biometric driver license) represent the same date of birth, there is nothing which can cause problem. Who knows your actual date of birth.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Turco:

As long as all of your official documents(ID card, passport, machine readable biometric driver license) represent the same date of birth, there is nothing which can cause problem. Who knows your actual date of birth.
Passport and ID Card are differ
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Turco: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

Sometin like #2,000 Naira, #5,000, current balance is even #300 Naira. With this statements, what is d probability of gettin a visa?

Well, I've checked 300 Naira which is equal to almost 3 Turkish Lira(TRY,も). I am really sorry but it is almost price for can of coke in Turkey. I am not sure about it but I don't think your bank statements are very good. But don't worry, If anyone check my bank accounts s/he'll find less than 3 Turkish Lira right now. Don't you have any chance to transfer some money to your account from any of your friends or relatives?

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

nah u cant get a visa with ur current balance u need to build ur account..give urself like 4-6months and build it well,let money go in and go out and then the balance in ur account when u want to apply for the visa should be around 400k
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
sloye5:

nah u cant get a visa with ur current balance u need to build ur account..give urself like 4-6months and build it well,let money go in and go out and then the balance in ur account when u want to apply for the visa should be around 400k
My mum is the one sponsoring me, I'm just a student. Will be tru dis year august. She want to give me the money in cash and I start the process. What to do bro?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

My mum is the one sponsoring me, I'm just a student. Will be tru dis year august. She want to give me the money in cash and I start the process. What to do bro?

do u want to come with a tourist visa or student visa?if tourist u need ur personal bank account so u have to build it...but student u can use anyones bank account..with different surnames doesnt matter..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
sloye5:

do u want to come with a tourist visa or student visa?if tourist u need ur personal bank account so u have to build it...but student u can use anyones bank account..with different surnames doesnt matter..
Tourist. That means I can't come over then, sad. I'm just a student, there is no way I can generate 100k self not to talk of 400k. Very sad. Ok thanks bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
MyLady11:

Tourist. That means I can't come over then, sad. I'm just a student, there is no way I can generate 100k self not to talk of 400k. Very sad. Ok thanks bro

dont loose hope and if u love turkey and u truly want to come over u will so just calm down and build ur account..send me an email and i will tell u something,ok

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by MyLady11(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
sloye5:

dont loose hope and if u love turkey and u truly want to come over u will so just calm down and build ur account..send me an email and i will tell u something,ok
Ok. I will.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by TurkishPerson: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2016
MyLady11:

Passport and ID Card are differ

Hey back! I am Turco. I couldn't understand why it is written ''you cannot do it now, try again in a few hours'' when I tried to reply any comment in my Turco account. I'll be very glad If any of the moderators can help me. So, I thought it is something about my account and I've created another account to try and It somehow worked. I'd like to use my account as Turco, I just don't know how to write in that account.

About your question, There is a chance and, immigration Police(they have right to ask) may ask your ID card at the port of arrival to be sure about the correction of documents but I have never heard such a thing. Don't you have any chance to renew your documents with correct date of birth?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (46) (Reply)

Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.