₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,191 members, 3,919,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 03:11 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (61785 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:40pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

somebody will surely accused your family and your kids for something they didnt do..mark this word today..remember i said so..for you to accuse me and call me thief because i helped someone...trust me...your matter is sealed,signed and delivered

Eyyyyyyy see as the thing pain am. No wonder. Turkish Visa accommodation scammer busted by perksland. No wonder the thing pain am well. grin grin
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Eyyyyyyy see as the thing pain am. No wonder. Turkish Visa accommodation scammer busted by perksland. No wonder the thing pain am well. grin grin

you keep talking like a child repeating the same thing over and over..first it was iv scammer and now its accommodation scammer...remember this now..whenever any of your family members or child is accused of ding something they didnt do..remember what you did today.you decided to poke your nose and you got the result.remember today
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:43pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

you keep talking like a child repeating the same thing over and over..first it was iv scammer and now its accommodation scammer...remember this now..whenever any of your family members or child is accused of ding something they didnt do..remember what you did today.you decided to poke your nose and you got the result.remember today

See pains

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

See pains

yes the pain is coming to you and your family..yes i feel pain because its something i didnt do and you called me a thief and all that..this isnt funny..you will feel the pain yourself soon.you picked the wrong day to try and bully me.i dont give in easily..i never give in.wherever the fool is that said i defrauded him knows hes lying and hes own is coming for him soon
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 3:45pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Lol. Now understand why that nairalander accussed you so i am not suprised with your level of your indomie generation. Again i was inside Istanbul city in June this year. This your i too know with your gira gira will soon calm you dowm. You think you know every damn thing about Turkish visa from Nigeria, trust me you have no idea. You are more clueless than what you think you are. Grow up and stop displaying your cluelessness. You know nothing about traveling. You are still a baby in the industry.
Thank you..truth are coming out gradually
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:48pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

yes the pain is coming to you and your family..yes i feel pain because its something i didnt do and you called me a thief and all that..this isnt funny..you will feel the pain yourself soon.you picked the wrong day to try and bully me.i dont give in easily..i never give in

You are really m.a.d . You insulted me simply because i disagreed with your information and i clearly stated where i got mine. Must you insult me? So you expect me to shut up? You're m.a.d. So this can pain you? Pinch yourself and feel the pain before you pinch someone undecided. Nonsense
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10
parksland:

which truth be that??say i collect $400 from you...i swear your own time they come.you think say because i keep quite i don forget your matter..i dare you to stay nonsense now so it would give me the moral to really blast you when the time comes.you lied against me and trust me you will still openly apologize and say the truth.your judgement day is coming soon
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

You are really m.a.d . You insulted me simply because i disagreed with your information and i clearly stated where i got mine. Must you insult me? So you expect me to shut up? You're m.a.d. So this can pain you? Pinch yourself and feel the pain before you pinch someone undecided. Nonsense

you are the mad one...you got your info from 2014 and am telling you things have changed and you kept on pushing and pushing until you placed a curse on you and your family.

THE 2014 INFO IS WRONG...ADMIT IT NOW

you picked the wrong day to say poo to me.

stick to ireland you know nothing about turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:50pm On Sep 10
parksland:

Please leave him for me. I am just waiting for something before i throw final banger on his bald head. He think he can come here and use tricks, play good man role for months and then strike his format Turkish invitation and accommodation scam here. He has failed!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:52pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

you are the mad one...you got your info from 2014 and am telling you things have changed and you kept on pushing and pushing until you placed a curse on you and your family.

THE 2014 INFO IS WRONG...ADMIT IT NOW

Ode buruku ole undecided. Say whatever. if you like mention 1999 that is not the issue here. Wont still stop the fact that your mission here has been exposed. period!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:

Please leave him for me. I am just waiting for something before i throw final banger on his bald head. He think he can come here and use tricks, play good man role for months and then strike his format Turkish invitation and accommodation scam here. He has failed!

ode..which banger you won throw mumu..you don already throw the banger for the head of your family and kids.

you are really so dumb.i wont explain myself because i already posted it and everyone can go back and read what i said

i speak to different people everyday,people that already applied for visa without myhelp or anything..

if i want to throw format i can just open a thread and say i do it for people

the dummy parkfool..i never contacted him..he was the one that emailed me and begged for help and i have all evidence..his judgement day is coming and you go follow am cry as well
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:55pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

ode..which banger you won throw mumu..you don already throw the banger for the head of your family and kids.

you are really so dumb.i wont explain myself because i already posted it and everyone can go back and read what i said

i speak to different people everyday,people that already applied for visa without myhelp or anything..

the dummy parkfool..i never contacted him..he was the one that emailed me and begged for help and i have all evidence..his judgement day is coming and you go follow am cry as well

I no dey read your rubbish since. You are a scammer. You defrauded parksland your fellow Nigerian that you should have helped out. So how many mansion you don build from the little money you defrauded the innocent guy? May God forgive you.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Ode buruku ole undecided. Say whatever. if you like mention 1999 that is not the issue here. Wont still stop the fact that your mission here has been exposed. period!

your really so stupid..na your kid i suppose they talk to because i dont know whos the father and whos the kid..you sit in ireland and be talking about turkey that you know nothing about..can people be this stupid.

i have no mission.i only advise people and its left to them to take it.i do not force anyone.i dont even contact anyone because of issues like this
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

I no dey read your rubbish since. You are a scammer. You defrauded parksland your fellow Nigerian that you should have helped out. So how many mansion you don build from the little money you defrauded the innocent guy? May God forgive you.

yea keep talking about what you dont know as i told you.somebody from somewhere will falsely accuse your family and you will remember this day
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 3:58pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

your really so stupid..na your kid i suppose they talk to because i dont know whos the father and whos the kid..you sit in ireland and be talking about turkey that you know nothing about..can people be this stupid.

i have no mission.i only advise people and its left to them to take it.i do not force anyone.i dont even contact anyone because of issues like this

I no tell you sey you go soon 'TE'? Ete ni shigidi n sheku she lua te boomi! grin

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

you think you can run your mouth for my side and go free,the parkfool did his own and his time is coming but you are not so lucky..you bit more than you can chew today.your case is delivered i can promise you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:00pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

yea keep talking about what you dont know as i told you.somebody from somewhere will falsely accuse your family and you will remember this day

Aww, as long as i and none of my family ever defrauded anyone, we're covered with his blood son. Kosi omo ale and scammer larin wa. Repent and ask for forgiveness. better so go and apologize to Perksland. Then we can forgive you and move on. cheesy
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:02pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

you think you can run your mouth for my side and go free,the parkfool did his own and his time is coming but you are not so lucky..you bit more than you can chew today.your case is delivered i can promise you

Stop calling him parkfool all because he exposed you. Ain't you ashamed of yourself? You are a disgrace to Nigerians in Turkey. Don't worry ojo esin e shi nbo. I won't tell you now. You will be shocked! Oloriburuku wasted sperm omokomo. Ako igba. You're too arrogant.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Aww, as long as i and none of my family ever defrauded anyone, we're covered with his blood son. Kosi omo ale and scammer larin wa. Repent and ask for forgiveness. better so go and apologize to Perksland. Then we can forgive you and move on. cheesy

the thing is your joking with everything..in life never mess with an innocent man because they have nothing to loose..you will learn this lesson today..the blood of jesus cant save you this time trust me..you brought it upon yourself..you talk about fitlaw.i never accused him of taking money..i only told him to share the info i gave him for free on nairaland and i helped him as well for free.fitlaw understands why i called him out and i was the bigger man and apologized to him,i could have done it privately.but i choose to do it on here openly.i should apologize to the parkfool that accused me..ok continue with your stupidity.you will apologize to me.mark it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Stop calling him parkfool all because he exposed you. Ain't you ashamed of yourself? You are a disgrace to Nigerians in Turkey. Don't worry ojo esin e shi nbo. I won't tell you now. You will be shocked! Oloriburuku wasted sperm omokomo. Ako igba. You're too arrogant.

ojo e ti de already...o ti de,oponu apa....you will be shocked..lol am arrogant because i refused to be bulled by you..nah..you dont know me..if you were in front of me..your front teeth would all have been missing by now.you dont accuse me and threaten me..wrong move dummy.hes still parkfool and a coward who tuck his tails and ran from my house without paying bills for water and electricity that he used.his day is coming but yours is here already
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:11pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

the thing is your joking with everything..in life never mess with an innocent man because they have nothing to loose..you will learn this lesson today..the blood of jesus cant save you this time trust me..you brought it upon yourself..you talk about fitlaw.i never accused him of taking money..i only told him to share the info i gave him for free on nairaland and i helped him as well for free.fitlaw understands why i called him out and i was the bigger man and apologized to him,i could have done it privately.but i choose to do it on here openly.i should apologize to the parkfool that accused me..ok continue with your stupidity.you will apologize to me.mark it

Look at the person showing mercy cry. You stabbed someone that did nothing to you and you were full of confident, then the person stabbed you back and you are preaching repent. Now i can confirm that you are really m.a.d
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 4:11pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

which truth be that??say i collect $400 from you...i swear your own time they come.you think say because i keep quite i don forget your matter..i dare you to stay nonsense now so it would give me the moural to really blast you when the time comes.you lied against me and trust me you will still openly apologize and say the truth.youppooeer judgement day is coming soon
Idiot stupid boy..poverty is disturbing you.. scamming innocent applicant here and there with fake turkish invitation letter..am i d one bursting u dis time around? useless poor boy.. how i wish u see me now... dont worry.i will visit in dat ur ghetto kutulus area i buy drinks and food for u.. hunger is making u crazy.. i have already swear for u dat d nx victim will murder u life.. ur are always on nairaland doing local and childish scamming.. idiot...go and husle like a big boy.... not issuing fake turkish invitation letter

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:11pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

ojo e ti de already...o ti de,oponu apa....you will be shocked..lol am arrogant because i refused to be bulled by you..nah..you dont know me..if you were in front of me..your front teeth would all have been missing by now.you dont accuse me and threaten me..wrong move dummy.hes still parkfool and a coward who tuck his tails and ran from my house without paying bills for water and electricity that he used.his day is coming but yours is here already

Story

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10
parksland:
Idiot stupid boy..poverty is disturbing you.. scamming innocent applicant here and there with fake turkish invitation letter..am i d one bursting u dis time around? useless poor boy.. how i wish u see me now... dont worry.i will visit in dat ur ghetto kutulus area i buy drinks and food for u.. hunger is making u crazy.. i have already swear for u dat d nx victim will murder u life.. ur are always on nairaland doing local and childish scamming.. idiot...go and husle like a big boy.... not issuing fake turkish invitation letter

you way they squat for acivilar they come here they make mouth..lol..you be pure mumu..yes i day kurtulus and am not going anywhere..i get my own house for abroad.wetin you get?you fit pay your bills?you way run from my house like rat and you no pay bills..mumu.your day is coming.

next victim..you are coming to apologize to me..mark this word today..

if not for me you for they sell tyre for main market for onitsha..lol

i help you come turkey mumu..ungreatful bastard..i happy say you reply me..you don dig your own grave.because when i expose you..you go run from nairaland..your day is coming

you still no talk how i take scam you...how much did i scam you?

dirty smelly boy way no sabi baff...i go expose you..your time day come
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:17pm On Sep 10
parksland:

I know all his tricks grin. The painful thing is that one of his next victims will release his head to be shopped of for him grin . The guy is a maven in Turkish Visa accommodation and invitation scam. Here is one of his tricks.

He will open a long time account on a forum, start replying to Turkish visa posts like visa officer and everything will become real to the victim. After like 5 6 or 9 months, you don fall for the trap. He will then come up with another format like the one he's using now that Tourist Visa applicant can't use Hotel reservation as accommodation in Turkey lol. Then the person will fall for it and then send him email, then he will reply that he can help you get it but not for free grin. if its accommodation he will go through the trick he used for you or probably initiate a new trick. grin . We will expose them all on this nairaland. They're very good in preaching like the one he's preaching with my family Lol grin
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

Story

dummy am done with you..make i face the parkfool...i already made my point with you and am sure you are sweating now.you think say you fit bully me..lol..am tough son..but you placed a curse on yourself..next time do not call someone a thief if you are not sure the person stole something..that is my little advise for you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:

I know all his tricks grin. The painful thing is that one of his next victims will release his head to be shopped of for him grin . The guy is a maven in Turkish Visa accommodation and invitation scam. Here is one of his tricks.

He will open a long time account on a forum, start replying to Turkish visa posts like visa officer and everything will become real to the victim. After like 5 6 or 9 months, you don fall for the trap. He will then come up with another format like the one he's using now that Tourist Visa applicant can't use Hotel reservation as accommodation in Turkey lol. Then the person will fall for it and then send him email, then he will reply that he can help you get it but not for free grin. if its accommodation he will go through the trick he used for you or probably initiate a new trick. grin . We will expose them all on this nairaland. They're very good in preaching like the one he's preaching with my family Lol grin

do you know how dumb you sound?am done with you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:20pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

dummy am done with you..make i face the parkfool...i already made my point with you and am sure you are sweating now.you think say you fit bully me..lol..am tough son..but you placed a curse on yourself..next time do not call someone a thief if you are not sure the person stole something..that is my little advise for you

Perksland is now wise and he is smarter than you now. Stop insulting him, you're the most useless Nigerian in kurtulus gheto Lmao grin. Now they've expose you again. Na kurtulus gheto you dey live Lollllllllllllllllllllll ki,ki,ki,ki,ki you con dey form as if you be Turkish Ambassador here wey dey live for Posh Estate in Istanbul haaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10
I have been following this thread for some months now and I really commend sloye5's effort about giving informations and advise to people here, to the matter on ground that you and doctomma is fighting on: sloye5 you have your own self to be blamed also because we Nigerians love somethings for free and if eventually we found out that it is to be paid for, we find it painful...if at all you would allow parkland to stay with you, u should have told him about the fee he suppose to pay and all the required fees he will pay also for the resident permit with your own effort's fee. And to you parkland also, everything in life is not free. At times some people will do some things for free and others won't, that's life for you and to those that are not doing for free, it is not their fault rather the system that has taught them a hard lesson..please sloye5 and doctomma, end this your argument and stay focused on the aim of this topic..
Note: Am not accusing anyone here please

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:23pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

do you know how dumb you sound?am done with you

If am dumb, then you're the dumbest. Olodo illiterate! grin

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:25pm On Sep 10
Taofeekdboy:
I have been following this thread for some months now and I really commend sloye5's effort about giving informations and advise to people here, to the matter on ground that you and doctomma is fighting on: sloye5 you have your own self to be blamed also because we Nigerians love somethings for free and if eventually we found out that it is to be paid for, we find it painful...if at all you would allow parkland to stay with you, u should have told him about the fee he suppose to pay and all the required fees he will pay also for the resident permit with your own effort's fee. And to you parkland also, everything in life is not free. At times some people will do some things for free and others won't, that's life for you and to those that are not doing for free, it is not their fault rather the system that has taught them a hard lesson..please sloye5 and doctomma, end this your argument and stay focused on the aim of this topic..
Note: Am not accusing anyone here please

Thank you bro. From the bottom of my heart i am done! I will never respond to Sloye05 again on this matter i promise. I respect your advise. Once again thank you. Just watch how he will continue to insult people here! Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by parksland: 4:25pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

you are an idiot.. u have stay in turkey for many years all u can do is doing local yahoo yahoo on nairsland . go and see my level now by Gods grace .. God is making way wide open for me now

4 Likes

(0) (1) (2) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (54) (Reply)

8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos / 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria / Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.