₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,201 members, 3,920,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 06:12 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (62047 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:27pm On Sep 10
parksland:
you are an idiot.. u have stay in turkey for many years all u can do is doing local yahoo yahoo on nairsland . go and see my level now by Gods grace .. God is making way wide open for me now

Parksland. Ignore him. Just ignore him. Even if he continue, you just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10
parksland:
you are an idiot.. u have stay in turkey for many years all u can do is doing local yahoo yahoo on nairsland . go and see my level now by Gods grace .. God is making way wide open for me now

parkfool/parkland...please which job are you doing in turkey now

tell us we are waiting
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dotcomnamename: 4:43pm On Sep 10
You must meet all the requirements listed below in order to obtain an e-Visa. Please confirm that you meet these criteria by clicking the boxes next to them. If you do not meet any of these requirements and you proceed with your application, your e-Visa will be invalid.

I am travelling for the purposes of tourism or business.

I have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.

I have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.

I hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date I intend to enter Turkey.

I can prove that I hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of my stay.

I confirm that I meet each and every one of the conditions listed above.

Source: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/prerequisites/

5 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10
Taofeekdboy:
I have been following this thread for some months now and I really commend sloye5's effort about giving informations and advise to people here, to the matter on ground that you and doctomma is fighting on: sloye5 you have your own self to be blamed also because we Nigerians love somethings for free and if eventually we found out that it is to be paid for, we find it painful...if at all you would allow parkland to stay with you, u should have told him about the fee he suppose to pay and all the required fees he will pay also for the resident permit with your own effort's fee. And to you parkland also, everything in life is not free. At times some people will do some things for free and others won't, that's life for you and to those that are not doing for free, it is not their fault rather the system that has taught them a hard lesson..please sloye5 and doctomma, end this your argument and stay focused on the aim of this topic..
Note: Am not accusing anyone here please

yes i get you...i told the parkfool everything...i have evidence..i repeat i have evidence and when its time i will tender all and lets see who the winner will be...parkfool ran like a rat from my house carrying the pot he bought in sunday market on his head..lol

he still owe me for light bills and water bills

he ran away and refused to pay

i just give advise..i do not force anyone

the foolish dotname fool is bring something from 2014 and the dummy refuse to admit..things have changed now this is 2017..stay in your ireland land.why do you keep jumping..you messed up today

i helped the parkfool for visa and i didnt collect a dime..i picked him at the airport and i didnt collect a dime

if not for me the illeterate ungreatful bastard would be at ladipo market now
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:
You must meet all the requirements listed below in order to obtain an e-Visa. Please confirm that you meet these criteria by clicking the boxes next to them. If you do not meet any of these requirements and you proceed with your application, your e-Visa will be invalid.

I am travelling for the purposes of tourism or business.

I have a valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.

I have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air or Atlasglobal Airlines.

I hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date I intend to enter Turkey.

I can prove that I hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of my stay.

I confirm that I meet each and every one of the conditions listed above.

Source: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/prerequisites/

dummy i posted this years ago fool..stop looking for attention like a sissy

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10
parkland what is your job in turkey now

what do you do 4 aliving?

answer us we are waiting
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10
On my way from Dublin Ireland I spent one night in Turkey Istanbul on Tuesday, my airline lodged me at Radinsson Blu Hotel. I noticed that:

They are not really friendly. undecided
The way they drive in that country mennnnn na like car race. shocked . I walked from my hotel to go feed my eyes o, come see the super run I take run back cos of the way they drive. The security man asked me what happen as I dey breath so fast, I just said I no dey go out again o. grin
They have too many high hill street roads shocked
They have lot of tall tall buildings O!
Beautiful country though. kiss
The airport is f*cking big eh

mumu way spend one night for turkey on transit they come they tell me about turkey...ta run comot here

while you are crying about this matter

ask parkland..what he does for a living in turkey
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10
parkland the ungreatful bastard..

what do you do 4 aliving in turkey

you don run

shebi you they run your mouth

i swear you supposed they sell tyre for ikeja under bridge
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10
for those that are just joining

i did not say turkish embassy wont accept your application without iv..yes they will..but you will surely get a white paper for sure.this 2017 is different from 2014 like the old dotname agbaya is talking about..

i talk from infos i get from people that talk to me

turkish embassy will take your $250 they dont care

if they deny someone with tour letter that comes with hotel reservation.yes tour letter comes with hotel and they denied the person because he didnt present the tax registration certificate of the tour company and no tour company will release theirs

so do you then think they will accept just hotel reservationask yourself

i just advise people thats all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10
hello parkland,,,where you day..shebi you say i day do local yahoo for nairaland

which work you day do for turkey??

hello parkland

hello parkland

hello parkfool

tell us

dotcomnamename brother ode..help us park parkland which work him day do for turkey..you owe me this little favour for poking your nose and calling me thief
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by skylane(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10
dotcomnamename:

sloye5 is a professional Turkish visa invitation letter and accommodation scammer/fraudster, he lacks ability to think and reason critically. Very arrogant small boy that has no idea about what he's talking about. They way he cry up and down on this you will think he created this thread.
please do not be angry

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

mumu...am still coming for the guy that accused me shebi you still they gossip up and down....when the time is right i will say my own part about what happened between me and the fool..you are hitting below the belt and this shows your are a child in a grown mans skin..you are really a dummy..do you even know my age?what do you define as a small boy?i have travelled and lived in different countries.you are the one gossiping up and down.dont you have no shame??lets say your old..at your age your still gossiping and giving people false hope..all you know about is ireland so stick to it.because you crossed istanbul on transit does not mean you know poo about turkey..quit masturbating over turkish matter because you dont know poo about it..your level of understanding shows you are truly from the indomie generation masking behind staying in ireland..again where is your trophy for crossing ataturk airport firstdummy little baby

and what is the accusation again..that i helped him get visa and helped him enter turkey??and didnt get a dime..try harder dude..because of this your statement..i will give my own story about what really happened between and the fool because of dummies like you.i wanted to let it go before but because of you, everyone including you would know what really happened and then you can bury your ugly head in shame,because someone accused me does it make it the truth?

Sloy5 is giving fact and figure about Turkey, I was at Turkey embassy on Friday, none of tourist visa was issued. If you don't have direct invitation from Turkey and the tax certificate of company invite you, pls don't near them, they collect money and denied you without giving you any reason, they only give you $250 receipt. Please follow sloye5 advise. But if it is student visa and business they give with geniue documents, even business Visa have to come with invitation letter from Turkey direct, not email invitation, sent throughcourier. Student visa self, you have to pay for school fees and school will send ur name to embassy tell them that you have paid. Thanks I rest my case
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10
skylane:
bro how much will tanzanian visa cost me please,and give me details how to apply

Even Tanzania Visa is not easy now but they give, terms and conditions apply, u can't get urgent now. Am still waiting till tomorrow to collect my friends own, i was in Abuja since Wednesday till now, please kindly follow sloye5 advise on Turkey. Anything about Tanzania ask me, I will be back to Lagos on Tuesday
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by skylane(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10
fitlaw:

Even Tanzania Visa is not easy now but they give, terms and conditions apply, u can't get urgent now. Am still waiting till tomorrow to collect my friends own, i was in Abuja since Wednesday till now, please kindly follow sloye5 advise on Turkey. Anything about Tanzania ask me, I will be back to Lagos on Tuesday
ihe told. Me that I should apply for tanzanian visa first,I just want to know the cost and how to go about it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10
Dotcomnamename and sloye5, both of you are adults stop all this, let try to give correct information about Turkey. Truly Turkey embassy at Abuja are extorting our hardly earn without geniue reasons, if it is other embassy they will tell you the reason. Come and see people at Turkey embassy inside sun, holding their passport. They return some telling them their name not on the list. Please kindly stop all this argument
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10
fitlaw:

lol na wa..i knew it would be hard soon...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10
fitlaw:
Dotcomnamename and sloye5, both of you are adults stop all this, let try to give correct information about Turkey. Truly Turkey embassy at Abuja are extorting our hardly earn without geniue reasons, if it is other embassy they will tell you the reason. Come and see people at Turkey embassy inside sun, holding their passport. They return some telling them their name not on the list. Please kindly stop all this argument

he started it...i only gave people an advise look at what he brought from 2014 below

ahgirl
ahgirl 07 September 2014 20:40:05 #2
24 posts Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
i havent heard about that. my husband who is egyptian has traveled to turkey on several occasions including coming soon. He didnt have a letter of invitation as far as I know

IstanbuLover
IstanbuLover 08 September 2014 [/b]21:32:55 #6
I don't think you'll need an invitation letter for tourist visa because I have some Egyptian friends who usually visit Turkey but never told me that they need it

Like Reply
damora
damora [b]09 September 2014
04:01:08 #7
96 posts Istanbul
You don't need one unless you want stay more than 3 months?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10
please somebody help me mention that parkfool/parkland..let him come and tell me what he does for a living in turkey now

i swear your judgement day is near parkland

Dotcomnamename you will sahmely apologize to me when the time comes
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10
fitlaw:

Sloy5 is giving fact and figure about Turkey, I was at Turkey embassy on Friday, none of tourist visa was issued. If you don't have direct invitation from Turkey and the tax certificate of company invite you, pls don't near them, they collect money and denied you without giving you any reason, they only give you $250 receipt. Please follow sloye5 advise. But if it is student visa and business they give with geniue documents, even business Visa have to come with invitation letter from Turkey direct, not email invitation, sent throughcourier. Student visa self, you have to pay for school fees and school will send ur name to embassy tell them that you have paid. Thanks I rest my case

i have been vindicated by the same man i once had a misunderstanding with so anyone wont say i told him what to say..i rest my case as well
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10
Dotcomnamename

you suppose they ojota under bridge they shadow passengers for driver..ireland no fit you..because you bi confirm agbero tout

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10
i will follow someones advise...i will stop responding to ...either parkfool/dotname.i know i made my point and the wise ones can relate.thanks all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Gregchambers(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above

Hello brother please I'm also interested about this particular thread, I applied for turkey since February through an agent in Abuja, but until that I'm writing this my visa is not out each time he keep in telling me one story or the other, like seriously right now I'm sick and tired of his rooster and bull story. Please if there's anyway you can help me here is my number 09039111190 or you can drop your email so I can write you.

Thank you.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Gregchambers(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10
sloye5:

ok feel free to ask me whatever u want to know about turkey

Hello Sloye I intend traveling to turkey too please can you be of help, the first agent that was helping me secure my visa since February failed me, but that won't stop me from taking another step, please I need your help my brother
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:33am On Sep 11
Gregchambers:

Hello brother please I'm also interested about this particular thread, I applied for turkey since February through an agent in Abuja, but until that I'm writing this my visa is not out each time he keep in telling me one story or the other, like seriously right now I'm sick and tired of his rooster and bull story. Please if there's anyway you can help me here is my number 09039111190 or you can drop your email so I can write you.

Thank you.

i feel your pain and i do not have any contact to any agent anymore,even if i did i wont advise you to use any agent when you can easily do it yourself...i can only advise you on how to apply yourself and i can guide you through the process.that is all i can do for you.as long as you have a good bank statement you can apply yourself,please remove your number as i wont be calling you,if you want to reach me follow the process
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by antonreal: 7:16pm On Sep 11
parksland:
Thank you..truth are coming out gradually

Which truth? U don get mouth piece now, u dey talk, why u hide all this month's?

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by westeast: 10:09pm On Sep 11
sloye5:

turkey is a good place..i can tell u more if u want..let me know

Chief Sloye5. I need your priceless experience and support in getting to Turkey, living and working there legally.
I was in Germany and India this year and I have made a decision to relocate outside of this country.

I actually had a stop-over at Istanbul Airport while going to India but I just stayed in the airport, I didn't apply for a temporay VISA though but I like the city, it's more like European cities as well. I need your help. How do I go about it. I don't want to do study parole.

Thank you for the anticipated support.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Fallawx(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11
fitlaw:

I would be in Abuja tomorrow , where are in abiuja
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11
westeast:

Chief Sloye5. I need your priceless experience and support in getting to Turkey, living and working there legally.
I was in Germany and India this year and I have made a decision to relocate outside of this country.

I actually had a stop-over at Istanbul Airport while going to India but I just stayed in the airport, I didn't apply for a temporay VISA though but I like the city, it's more like European cities as well. I need your help. How do I go about it. I don't want to do study parole.

Thank you for the anticipated support.

if you want to apply yourself with the wide travel experience you already have i can guide you through the process and if you want to live and work here legally i will help you as well when you get here i dont have any agent i can only guide you if you want to apply yourself and as long as you have a very good bank statement you can run it yourself.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11
Fallawx:

I would be in Abuja tomorrow , where are in abiuja
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11
Fallawx:
Sloye5 . You had some point in ur arguement , but let view it from this point . They don’t expect me to present an invitation lettter when I don’t know anyone in turkey while going on holiday as a tourist . Perhaps how many tour agent would release their company tax registration to a foreigner and unknown person in the name of business. Perhaps I stopped my processing after we both talk at length sometimes ago in July . GTB tell me say them no fit give references letter for savings account wey get 3m .say they only gives reference to current Account . To be sincere turkey visa don hard now ooo . I can’t just waste my $250 . Na so I just relax for now . How u dey now sloye5 u sha dey chop alone for instabul

yea i just remember you now bro...i day fine.sorry jare i no day know people moniker and those mumus just day make me vex yesterday.but i don move on again from their mumuness.i go buzz you

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by hola277: 7:54am On Sep 12
@Sloye5 When people say they can't see anything good in You, Hug them and say Life is difficult for the Blind. Mov on wit ur gudwork bro God dey ur Side

3 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by iresidence: 1:27pm On Sep 12
Hello Brothers.

There is always alot to learn about Turkey RULES and REGULATIONS, maybe your question and answer can be found here,

http://residencepermitturkey.com/faq-101-questions-answers-residence-work-permit-visa-turkey/

Blessings

(0) (1) (2) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.