₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,885,206 members, 3,816,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 05:28 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (52272 Views)

Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12
Fallawx:

I would be in Abuja tomorrow , where are in abiuja

Lugbe side, call me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by westeast: 1:54pm On Sep 12
sloye5:

if you want to apply yourself with the wide travel experience you already have i can guide you through the process and if you want to live and work here legally i will help you as well when you get here i dont have any agent i can only guide you if you want to apply yourself and as long as you have a very good bank statement you can run it yourself.

Thanks bro! Do I need to ask the guidelines here on NL or I do a personal request? (maybe because of some confidential info). What do you think? But maybe to benefit others, I wouldn't mind asking my JJC questions here though. wink

Thanks and Regards.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12
westeast:

Thanks bro! Do I need to ask the guidelines here on NL or I do a personal request? (maybe because of some confidential info). What do you think? But maybe to benefit others, I wouldn't mind asking my JJC questions here though. wink

Thanks and Regards.

dont worry you can ask your questions on here if its a personal one you can reach me privately,main guideline is not dropping your contact info on here/talking business or anything money related because i do not contact people.anyone that want to talk always contact me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by westeast: 7:12pm On Sep 12
sloye5:

dont worry you can ask your questions on here if its a personal one you can reach me privately,main guideline is not dropping your contact info on here/talking business or anything money related because i do not contact people.anyone that want to talk always contact me

Okay, I plan to relocate to Turkey in January 2018. How do I start? What documents do I need to gather? What are the pre-conditions that I need to fulfill before I apply for the Turkish Visa (The type that will allow me to live and work i there legally). Thanks Sloye5
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12
westeast:

Okay, I plan to relocate to Turkey in January 2018. How do I start? What documents do I need to gather? What are the pre-conditions that I need to fulfill before I apply for the Turkish Visa (The type that will allow me to live and work i there legally). Thanks Sloye5

should have just directed you to the page on this thread to check for the requirements but it seems your new here so that is why i took my time to get it from the turkish website again,screenshot and upload it for you and for every other new person.apply for tourist visa and when you come down here you can apply for resident permit and then you can live and work legally

note please anyone who needs info should kindly read through the thread because am sure i have talked alot about everything that needs to be talked about,so kindly take some few mins and read from page 1.

this is the website of the turkish embassy abuja www.abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Suplexx: 4:19pm On Sep 13
Well done Sloye5

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Thegoodlife300: 5:01pm On Sep 13
Please guys no one have answered me yet.
My Nigerian passport age and my waec result age are different. Will this affect my student visa application in anyway?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13
Thegoodlife300:
My Nigerian passport age and my waec result age are different. Will this affect my student visa application in anyway?

Bro,i answered you already go back on page 36 you will find my answer and it was just my opinion anyone with a different one can tell you
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Trippeji(m): 9:05am On Sep 14
Anyone going to Istanbul Aydin University (IAU)
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by westeast: 2:42pm On Sep 14
sloye5:

should have just directed you to the page on this thread to check for the requirements but it seems your new here so that is why i took my time to get it from the turkish website again,screenshot and upload it for you and for every other new person.apply for tourist visa and when you come down here you can apply for resident permit and then you can live and work legally

note please anyone who needs info should kindly read through the thread because am sure i have talked alot about everything that needs to be talked about,so kindly take some few mins and read from page 1.

this is the website of the turkish embassy abuja www.abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr

Thanks a lot bro. I had a 3 weeks VISA to Germany in June and I have been there and come back. Can I apply for Turkish e-visa as a Tourist since I have travelled to a Schengen State before.

2. Do I need a recommendation letter from my workplace as stipulated on the Turkish embassy's website? Though, I have the offer letter and the vacation form of the organization.
3. How many week's vacation do you think would be enough to apply for as a tourist, apply for residency permit and get the residency permit while in Turkey?

Thank you.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14
westeast:

Thanks a lot bro. I had a 3 weeks VISA to Germany in June and I have been there and come back. Can I apply for Turkish e-visa as a Tourist since I have travelled to a Schengen State before. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR E-VISA IF THE GERMANY VISA IS STILL VALID

2. Do I need a recommendation letter from my workplace as stipulated on the Turkish embassy's website? Though, I have the offer letter and the vacation form of the organization.YOU NEED TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING STATED ON THE WEBSITE

3. How many week's vacation do you think would be enough to apply for as a tourist, apply for residency permit and get the residency permit while in Turkey? 2WEEKS VACATION AND ONCE YOU ARRIVE THEN YOU CAN START THE RESIDENT PERMIT PROCESS

Thank you.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Osgilliat(m): 8:45am On Sep 15
Someone told me that the age on the passport really matters when applying for turkey visa for fast processing. The person recommended 30 yrs above for easy processing. How true is this?
@sloye5 please help me with this question. Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by travelpoint: 4:05pm On Sep 16
Thegoodlife300:
Yes it will affect you because the interviewer will go through your documents. Your best bet is to go and make corrections through Nigerian immigration. Nigerians and age problem. 50 years old man will be claiming 30. This is more reason they don't believe us. It's in our blood

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Norahraph: 8:03am On Sep 17
fitlaw:

Please I need information on how to get admission in turkey, I also stay in abuja.

Lugbe side, call me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by BrotherJesu(m): 9:02am On Sep 17
sloye5:

yes per month..shared room and other things are very cheap..fast blazing internet is 6knaira per month wifi/unlimited downloads

bros sorry to bother u
pls i really appreciate ur input up dre bros pls i have plans of comung ro turkey bt dont know how or where to start from

pls what type of visa do i apply for
how much am expected to have to be to br dre
after visa what else do i need
how muvh is air fare
and bro na factory woek i deh come do although am a graduate of english and also a good fashion designer i dont know if those will count

thnks bros
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17
BrotherJesu:

bros sorry to bother u
pls i really appreciate ur input up dre bros pls i have plans of comung ro turkey bt dont know how or where to start from

pls what type of visa do i apply for.TOURIST VISA
how much am expected to have to be to br dre..NOW YOU NEED 800K AND ABOVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT
after visa what else do i need ..BTA.YOU NEED $400 AND ABOVE,PLUS HOLD IMMIGRATION EGUNJE FOR AIRPORT.LOL
how muvh is air fare..DEPENDS ON AIRLINE AND SEASON FOR THIS YEAR ENDING ATLEAST 300K AND ABOVE AND MAYBE NEXT YEAR YOU CAN GET FOR 250K AND ABOVE
and bro na factory woek i deh come do although am a graduate of english and also a good fashion designer i dont know if those will count..FACTORY WORK $70 AND ABOVE PER WEEK AND GET RESIDENT PERMIT THEN KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR ENGLISH TEACHING JOB,IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO SET UP YOUR OWN SHOP HERE,YOU CAN MAKE MONEY MAKING CLOTHES FOR YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS

thnks bros
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by BrotherJesu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17
[quote author=sloye5 post=60549229][/quote]

thanks bro i cant be grateful enough. Although i dont know what BTA mins...lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17
BrotherJesu:

thanks bro i cant be grateful enough. Although i dont know what BTA mins...lol

BUSINESS/PERSONAL TRAVEL ALLOWANCE
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by BrotherJesu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17
sloye5:

BUSINESS/PERSONAL TRAVEL ALLOWANCE

thanks bro bless u
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by chnovpaul(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19
fitlaw:

Even Tanzania Visa is not easy now but they give, terms and conditions apply, u can't get urgent now. Am still waiting till tomorrow to collect my friends own, i was in Abuja since Wednesday till now, please kindly follow sloye5 advise on Turkey. Anything about Tanzania ask me, I will be back to Lagos on Tuesday

Hi. Just came across this. I need a Tanzanian visa for travel very soon. What's the process like? How long does it take and how much does it cost? Is it possible to get it in Lagos?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by antonreal: 5:59pm On Sep 19
chnovpaul:

Hi. Just came across this. I need a Tanzanian visa for travel very soon. What's the process like? How long does it take and how much does it cost? Is it possible to get it in Lagos?

You can't get it in Lagos.. Go to Abuja bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19
chnovpaul:

like what my bros said earlier, you can't get it in lagos unless you go to abuja with right document, nothing like urgent now you have to wait, i just return last week wednesday.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by fitlaw(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19
chnovpaul:

Contact me through my signature for more explanation. Thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Phelixblaq(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19
Hmm, so people still Been won go turkey... Chaii!!! You go carry konkere tire �
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:33am On Sep 21
Phelixblaq:
Hmm, so people still Been won go turkey... Chaii!!! You go carry konkere tire �

you want make everybody go america?you think say them no day carry konkere for america??dubai,qatar them day carry konkere there..you think say america day easy?no country in the world is easy and by the way na few blacks they work for site here most blacks na factory work,restaurant,teaching,hotel.turkey is not easy and america,uk,canada and the rest no easy as well.the difference between turkey and some developed countries na the pay.for example my guy here they wash plate for restaurant for $100 per week,they give you food as well,but in america you can be making $500 per week to wash plate.so the pay is the issue..but you must still carry konkere and hustle abroad because no country easy and i no get any link to any job for turkey,just saying anybody way enter find job yourself
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Kaplus: 12:07pm On Sep 21
sloye5:

you want make everybody go america?you think say them no day carry konkere for america??dubai,qatar them day carry konkere there..you think say america day easy?no country in the world is easy and by the way na few blacks they work for site here most blacks na factory work,restaurant,teaching,hotel.turkey is not easy and america,uk,canada and the rest no easy as well.the difference between turkey and some developed countries na the pay.for example my guy here they wash plate for restaurant for $100 per week,they give you food as well,but in america you can be making $500 per week to wash plate.so the pay is the issue..but you must still carry konkere and hustle abroad because no country easy and i no get any link to any job for turkey,just saying anybody way enter find job yourself

What scares me about this abroad matters is mainly the 'hard' labour part of it, like working at building sites (concrete) and strenuous factory works(standing 4 hours on end). It means one who isn't used to jobs like these will struggle to cope. I think that's where doing business comes in for people like me, except English teaching jobs are given to Black's there.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21
Kaplus:

What scares me about this abroad matters is mainly the 'hard' labour part of it, like working at building sites (concrete) and strenuous factory works(standing 4 hours on end). It means one who isn't used to jobs like these will struggle to cope. I think that's where doing business comes in for people like me, except English teaching jobs are given to Black's there.

LOL.in turkish factories men stand to work and even turkish and syrians all stand to work.in some factories here in turkey women sit down and work and they give english teaching jobs to blacks and turkey is a business country there are lots to do here
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sicily4u: 2:35pm On Sep 21
sloye5:

LOL.in turkish factories men stand to work and even turkish and syrians all stand to work.in some factories here in turkey women sit down and work and they give english teaching jobs to blacks and turkey is a business country there are lots to do here

Do u have any contact to come over there and huzzle ?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21
sicily4u:

Do u have any contact to come over there and huzzle ?

sorry bro. i do not have any contact

here is turkish embassy website below..you can apply yourself

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by skylane(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21
sloye5:

sorry bro. i do not have any contact

here is turkish embassy website below..you can apply yourself

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/
oga Sloye you remember me abi,guy abeg I will like if we talk So as to guide me how to apply abeg I know say some ppl don make you dey hard but no worry,no yawa 4 my side,shei I can contact you with your signature?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:59am On Sep 22
skylane:
oga Sloye you remember me abi,guy abeg I will like if we talk So as to guide me how to apply abeg I know say some ppl don make you dey hard but no worry,no yawa 4 my side,shei I can contact you with your signature?

sure you can i know everyone is not the same.just that am wiser now thats all
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by skylane(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22
sloye5:

sure you can i know everyone is not the same.just that am wiser now thats all
thanks baba

(0) (1) (2) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / EKSU Students At OUIDAH, Python Temple Benin Republic (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Bellniki1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.