₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,144 members, 3,974,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 12:50 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (67919 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19
make i fine tune your brain small again ... go on travelstart now .. or wakanow or travelbeta ... try to make a reservations .. and see conditions wey them go dey give to add to the original price .. and you will get those same terms if you book directly with the airline .. typical example .. first hand experience , i needed to get a ticket for my bro .. and we needed to make sure he could get refund for his return flight when he gets to NC , we tried wakanow because them office no far from us at all .. for that single level wey we wan add to the ticket .. na so ticket price just skyrocket .. i weak .. could you believe i got an even lesser price at turkishair .. and My bro got refund for the return ticket when he got to NC .. so Airline always the best for me .. no stories and price sef dey make sense .

Mr Sloye your point weak .. your ranting no reach my Kneel cap
sloye5:
because wakanow story full nairaland means say them no they issue ticket..quit giving out infos that you are not sure of..so if he books directly with turkish airline and he miss his flight they wont charge him more abi??..i told you to stick to cars matter and leave traveling issues alone..you don fix your head lamp abi na oli filter..that should be your main worry man...not traveling matter..

ok let me explain to you since you are too dull to apologise and remember i warned you and you started this issue with me..i told you when i start with you i wont stop

before you booking any flight..they have terms and conditions and even if you book directly from the airline the same terms and conditions still applies.you always talk to both sides of your mouth...first you told him not to book with travel start again you change mouth and say book with travel start which one you no day sef.traveling is a serious issue and no fakes news or fake info here,ok..

thats why i told him go to waka now office and pay cash so you would be sure the flight is still avialable,i also have a bad experience with wakanow but i also use wakanow because they have an office.i always deal with people with office so when wahala happen i go know where i go march people go..am not a fan of paying with credit card

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19
Common sense , agencies will give you what will fetch them money if issues mistakenly go come up .. but Airline will give you what suits you ..
sloye5:
because wakanow story full nairaland means say them no they issue ticket..quit giving out infos that you are not sure of..so if he books directly with turkish airline and he miss his flight they wont charge him more abi??..i told you to stick to cars matter and leave traveling issues alone..you don fix your head lamp abi na oli filter..that should be your main worry man...not traveling matter..

ok let me explain to you since you are too dull to apologise and remember i warned you and you started this issue with me..i told you when i start with you i wont stop

before you booking any flight..they have terms and conditions and even if you book directly from the airline the same terms and conditions still applies.you always talk to both sides of your mouth...first you told him not to book with travel start again you change mouth and say book with travel start which one you no day sef.traveling is a serious issue and no fakes news or fake info here,ok..

thats why i told him go to waka now office and pay cash so you would be sure the flight is still avialable,i also have a bad experience with wakanow but i also use wakanow because they have an office.i always deal with people with office so when wahala happen i go know where i go march people go..am not a fan of paying with credit card

he can go and book with travel start they have an office..you started by discouraging him first and then again turn around and ask him to go to travel start..focus on cars matter bro

bottom line if you miss your flight you have to pay the fine..if you like book directly with the airline or book from agents..all na same so mr man quit saying what you dont know..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:00am On Nov 20
dude when will you grow up...my brother my brother my brother my brother...damn!!! am sick of hearing that poo

you dont know anything man..my point...why will you discourage him at first and when twist your head and say ok you can buy from travelstart...what kind of person are you.if you wanted him to use airline why not stand on your point..why make a Uturn again?

i know your kind on nairaland. they have never traveled before but they will discourage you from traveling...i see you on all threads...from estonia to poland and you even won go rwanda..lol...you talk like someone that have travelled alot...for you to talk about traveling you need to have an experience and you have none.next you will say my brother my brother

for me..i live in turkey and if you ask me about north cyprus i will tell you the truth i do not know...i focus on turkey alone where i live

you cant be someone where in maiduguri and be discouraging people online

my brother my brother..damn!!!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 12:02am On Nov 20
Mr sloye said he has had bad dealings with wakanow before .. see bro i put my hand inside black bag find poo .. you dey ask me wetin dey inside the bag .. e just better make you sef put your hand inside .. then you go know .. i don give you the advise wey i fit give you .. na your hand e remain .. the Ball iszz in your couryt in Jennifer's voice
gentleking90:

lolzz seriously I would like to book directly with Turkish airline online, but I don't knw how my bank will be able to pay them in dollars if I put my ATM card details and I don't knw how much the bank will charge me per dollar. too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 12:05am On Nov 20
Wait shey make i dey lie .. as i never go anywhere make i say i don travel far and wide .. baba .. no gain in trying to be who you are not .. i be straight forward person .. shey them be your brother .. baba no let me report you to lasisi ooo ..
sloye5:
dude when will you grow up...my brother my brother my brother my brother...damn!!! am sick of hearing that poo

you dont know anything man..my point...why will you discourage him at first and when twist your head and say ok you can buy from travelstart...what kind of person are you.if you wanted him to use airline why not stand on your point..why make a Uturn again?

i know your kind on nairaland. they have never traveled before but they will discourage you from traveling...i see you on all threads...from estonia to poland and you even won go rwanda..lol...you talk like someone that have travelled alot...for you to talk about traveling you need to have an experience and you have none.next you will say my brother my brother

for me..i live in turkey and if you ask me about north cyprus i will tell you the truth i do not know...i focus on turkey alone where i live

you cant be someone where in maiduguri and be discouraging people online

my brother my brother..damn!!!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:11am On Nov 20
issue i had with wakanow was a misunderstanding and i had to pay extra but i felt they should have been responsible as it was their fault.anyways..first country i lived in i used waka now..my flight down here to turkey.i used wakanow..about 15 people i know and i personally told them to use wakanow and no issues at all..so no company in nigeria is perfect and as i stated before..go to their office and pay in cash and reconfirm the flight and pay ,travelstart have an office and you can go and pay..maybe you didnt understand the guys english..direct airline wants dollars...so go and book with those agencies and pay in naira simple..when i was coming back from the first country i lived in my international student id card was not accept by the agency where students buy ticket and get a discount because i wasnt coming back so i had to buy directly from emirates
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 12:16am On Nov 20
Baba you sef stop am .. airline beta .. imagine you get issue .. the airline will refer you back to wakanow .. You go just dey the turkishair stand dey look like mugu ..

If you are not busy find turkish air office .. buy your ticket .. if you are busy then use agency .. simple .. but i tell you from personal experience its worth the stress
sloye5:
issue i had with wakanow was a misunderstanding and i had to pay extra but i felt they should have been responsible as it was their fault.anyways..first country i lived in i used waka now..my flight down here to turkey.i used wakanow..about 15 people i know and i personally told them to use wakanow and no issues at all..so no company in nigeria is perfect and as i stated before..go to their office and pay in cash and reconfirm the flight and pay ,travelstart have an office and you can go and pay..maybe you didnt understand the guys english..direct airline wants dollars...so go and book with those agencies and pay in naira simple..when i was coming back from the first country i lived in my international student id card was not accept by the agency where students buy ticket and get a discount because i wasnt coming back so i had to buy directly from emirates
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:20am On Nov 20
elijah101:
Baba you sef stop am .. airline beta .. imagine you get issue .. the airline will refer you back to wakanow .. You go just dey the turkishair stand dey look like mugu ..

If you are not busy find turkish air office .. buy your ticket .. if you are busy then use agency .. simple .. but i tell you from personal experience its worth the stress

Ok sir..you don fix your oil filter abi na head lamp..lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 12:22am On Nov 20
since na .. them kazems wan finish me .. Nairaland been helping the human race since 1960
sloye5:

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 12:27am On Nov 20
I finally win Sloye !!!!! Jumping up like this .. Celebration time
sloye5:

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gentleking90(m): 8:25am On Nov 20
elijah101:

Turkish airline office no dey for Benin city where I dey.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gentleking90(m): 8:28am On Nov 20
sloye5:
wakanov office is also not in Benin city where I reside, though I did the booking yesterday and they asked me to pay into their designated bank account.
they even called me this morning and sent me a mail too with my booking information.
the truth is that I would have love to book with the airline directly with my debit card but I don't knw how much my bank will convert the dollars to
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Fallawx(m): 8:48am On Nov 20
elijah101:
Mr sloye said he has had bad dealings with wakanow before .. see bro i put my hand inside black bag find poo .. you dey ask me wetin dey inside the bag .. e just better make you sef put your hand inside .. then you go know .. i don give you the advise wey i fit give you .. na your hand e remain .. the Ball iszz in your couryt in Jennifer's voice

Hello bro , you can as well walk down to their office and make payment in naira equivalents . I wouldn’t advice you to use online payment sef.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Fallawx(m): 8:50am On Nov 20
gentleking90:

Turkish airline office no dey for Benin city where I dey.

Call them over the phone and they will give you details how to go about it . I pay Qatar and Ethiopia via mobile transfer for some of my flight ticket . So I would advice you to place a call across over the phone
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Fallawx(m): 8:58am On Nov 20
sloye5:

Sloye you too like make you dey wahala yourself . Just state ur point and leave the rest to those who are serious to make use of it .

Buying ticket from Agent is more expensive . Imagine Abv to JNB on Ethiopia na 175+ but Agent dey well 200k, 240k
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:17am On Nov 20
Fallawx:

Sloye you too like make you dey wahala yourself . Just state ur point and leave the rest to those who are serious to make use of it .

Buying ticket from Agent is more expensive . Imagine Abv to JNB on Ethiopia na 175+ but Agent dey well 200k, 240k

i day always make sure say i correct fake info and fake news..the point is...airline wants dollars and he doesnt want to pay in dollars so...buying from agent is the only way out for him unless hes wiling to pay in dollars thats all..i fit take traveling advise from you because you don travel.but mr elisha day for sokoto day give advise..lol..na funny dude..i for no even take am serious from the start.lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by elijah101(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20
Life na tonic and sugar .. Na one life ... we are just having an educative argument , i no fight you baba .. if i see you one on one .. i go still ask you for money .. you no even reason beta place for me .. na sokoto .. you are very wicked .. Na sambisa You sef dey .. Lol
sloye5:

i day always make sure say i correct fake info and fake news..the point is...airline wants dollars and he doesnt want to pay in dollars so...buying from agent is the only way out for him unless hes wiling to pay in dollars thats all..i fit take traveling advise from you because you don travel.but mr elisha day for sokoto day give advise..lol..na funny dude..i for no even take am serious from the start.lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20
elijah101:
Life na tonic and sugar .. Na one life ... we are just having an educative argument , i no fight you baba .. if i see you one on one .. i go still ask you for money .. you no even reason beta place for me .. na sokoto .. you are very wicked .. Na sambisa You sef dey .. Lol

lol..sokoto na beta state na..lol..i no fight you sef..me sef go ask you for money..lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by paydayng: 9:24pm On Nov 20
sloye5:

How long did if take them to issue you a visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by meritsville(m): 3:47am On Nov 21
hello house, how do i get a tourist visa to turkey. what are the requirements? please I don't know at all. so do come to my kindergarten level. I only have my passport?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21
meritsville:
hello house, how do i get a tourist visa to turkey. what are the requirements? please I don't know at all. so do come to my kindergarten level. I only have my passport?

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission/ShowInfoNote/142608

check the link for the list of requirements
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21
paydayng:

How long did if take them to issue you a visa

No its ticket not visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Faymike(m): 7:01am On Nov 22
sloye5:

you did not even answer my questions ..lol..you see you dont have all the info..now you say..i cant say about that...really...agencies that do turkish permit here are legit turkish people here in turkey with registered office,ok.take your time to do it yourselfhow do you want someone that was given 15days visa to stay in turkey to start looking for all those documents.rent ahouse and get rental agreement,wait and get the fatura of the new house.do you think its easy to rent a house in turkey?do you think everyone come here on a business visa?coming here on business still doesnt mean you know everything about turkey.if you dont mind me asking which year did you visit turkey??you would probably be in one hotel room somewhere.its from your 2 business trips you got to know nigerians sell wallets on the streets or no nigerian work in turkey??and you need cash to deposit in a turkish bank account..$3000,$6000 or $12000.how many people will come to turkey with such amount bro.anyways am done arguing with you.am not even asking people not to do it themselves because i know some will try..lol.just dont call me when you hang..lol
Good to know that your contact is kind , paying 50 dollars every month .
When I visited turkey ? Lol well just 3 years ago but I’m current with things over there as I have friends over there .
Moreover I was in Western Europe 2 years ago and I always stop by in Istanbul all the time.
If you still insist I know nothing about your turkey , then fine . Good luck
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:25am On Nov 22
Faymike:

Good to know that your contact is kind , paying 50 dollars every month .
When I visited turkey ? Lol well just 3 years ago but I’m current with things over there as I have friends over there .
Moreover I was in Western Europe 2 years ago and I always stop by in Istanbul all the time.
If you still insist I know nothing about your turkey , then fine . Good luck

i never said $50 everymonth and alot have changed in turkey man..i mean 3yrs ago..lol..anyways goodluck too
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Unklekelvin: 1:42am On Nov 23
Sloye5 bless you brotherman for the work you have been doing here.

Now mine is that since i graduated no levels anywhere, even the street is very mean and now someone has offered to add something on top my own to help me enter obodo oyibo only if i know anyone staying over there that will guide me through and help me secure a job. Based on the information you have provided here i know i will be needing a tourist visa but my account has been inactive for months(nothing moves nothing enters). So bro, how do i go about this and sorry i cant imagine wasting another 6months just to build an account. Some tips from you will be appreciated biko oga sloye5. Even if you think tourist visa is not ok for me you can still suggest the one that will be ok.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:14am On Nov 23
Unklekelvin:
Sloye5 bless you brotherman for the work you have been doing here.

Now mine is that since i graduated no levels anywhere, even the street is very mean and now someone has offered to add something on top my own to help me enter obodo oyibo only if i know anyone staying over there that will guide me through and help me secure a job. Based on the information you have provided here i know i will be needing a tourist visa but my account has been inactive for months(nothing moves nothing enters). So bro, how do i go about this and sorry i cant imagine wasting another 6months just to build an account. Some tips from you will be appreciated biko oga sloye5. Even if you think tourist visa is not ok for me you can still suggest the one that will be ok.

if you want to come down here and you want to apply yourself i can guide you through the process,but the next appointment is in APRIL 2018 so you still have to wait and i can tell you how to build your account before your appointment date.but you need to start now so you can get an appointment for APRIL 2018 if you start late you could get MAY 2018 or JUNE 2018 or even JULY 2018
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Unklekelvin: 11:35am On Nov 23
sloye5:

if you want to come down here and you want to apply yourself i can guide you through the process,but the next appointment is in APRIL 2018 so you still have to wait and i can tell you how to build your account before your appointment date.but you need to start now so you can get an appointment for APRIL 2018 if you start late you could get MAY 2018 or JUNE 2018 or even JULY 2018
Ok thanks bro. How do i build my acc? mind if i mail you?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23
Unklekelvin:
Ok thanks bro. How do i build my acc? mind if i mail you?

you can
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Phenmeson: 11:49pm On Nov 23
Good day gurus. Just want to ask the tendency of a lady (40yrs) range coming to Turkey to get a job.she presently lives in South Africa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25
Phenmeson:
Good day gurus. Just want to ask the tendency of a lady (40yrs) range coming to Turkey to get a job.she presently lives in South Africa

she can get a factory job if she can work or she can search for nanny or teaching jobs..i know in south africa you cant get jobs..the guy that created this thread..parkkland aka parkfool..used to live in south africa where he was deported to nigeria and deported from malaysia again(badluck right).when the time is right i will tell ya all why he was deported..remember he threw the first shots at me calling me a local yahoo boy in turkey..am still going to say my own part parkfool until you confess and say the truth and tell everyone how much i truly took from you and shout out to those fools as well that called me names without getting the true story eg dotcomname donkey...still coming for you as well(your time day come).so parklandd himself told me there are no jobs in south africa now..which job was he doing in south africa..lol..i will tell ya all soon...there are no jobs in south africa(maybe those that studied in south africa can get jobs whatever) and he was happy when he job a factory job in turkey 2days after he arrived he told me turkey is better because in south africa even with permit you would never get a job..but at the same time he was crying about the turkey factory job pay..dude give thanks to God first..you coudnt even get a factory job in south africa and you got one in turkey after 2 days of landing here and you even got the job without papers and you still cry..my people what do nigerians want?few weeks after parkfooll quit his job and now why did i even help him get the job..please someone should ask parkkfool what hes doing for a living in turkey if he no longer works in a factory...part 2 and 3 coming soon,,lesson to parrkfool dont throw stones if you live in a glass house..you started this beef with me and if you know me you know i dont back down(my gentle looks and calm and nice atitude deceived you) and i welcome beef and i wont rest until you confess and say the truth

so bro if she can still work..yes she would get a job in turkey..women have better chances here...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25
got to meet a very nice nigerian in turkey today.am filled with joy and i know am not alone and it gives me the courage to keep doing what i do..we still have good people in the world and we still have good nigerians..

i still wont forget my sierraleonian and ugandan friends..good people

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by lonlytroy: 9:03pm On Nov 26
Any legit Turkish visa agent. ?

(0) (1) (2) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.