₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,059 members, 3,962,789 topics. Date: Monday, 11 December 2017 at 10:31 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (67208 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Obenge256: 6:26am On Nov 28
Please how can I get your number sloye5 we really need to talk , it's urgent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Obenge256: 6:27am On Nov 28
Please how can I get your number @sloye5
we really need to talk , it's urgent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28
Obenge256:
Please how can I get your number @sloye5
we really need to talk , it's urgent

follow the rules no dropping of phone numbers..check my profile if you want to reach me or PM me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tripoli007(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28
sloye5:

follow the rules no dropping of phone numbers..check my profile if you want to reach me or PM me

Pls check ur mail
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by lonlytroy: 11:44pm On Dec 02
Any sure turkey visa agent? Please contact me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above
I love to relocate to turkey Bro, please guide me
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 11:19am On Dec 04
I have about 1m naira and I want to relocate to turkey for greener pasture... Someone should please guide me on visa processing, as I have nobody as a sponsor or anybody in turkey to accommodate me... Please help a brother because I'm so tired of Nigeria...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:31am On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:
I have about 1m naira and I want to relocate to turkey for greener pasture... Someone should please guide me on visa processing, as I have nobody as a sponsor or anybody in turkey to accommodate me... Please help a brother because I'm so tired of Nigeria...

dude make up your mind...which country do you want to travel to UK,canada,turkey or any european country..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:32am On Dec 04
omoiyamayor:
I love to relocate to turkey Bro, please guide me

when you are ready to start let me know
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 3:31pm On Dec 04
Any European country would be fine...

sloye5:

dude make up your mind...which country do you want to travel to UK,canada,turkey or any european country..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04
sloye5:

when you are ready to start let me know
please guide me through how to get the visa Bro, this agent have finish my money,please show me the way
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

if we can talk via whatsapp or email to make it easier to talk Bro pls give away your mail
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04
omoiyamayor:
if we can talk via whatsapp or email to make it easier to talk Bro pls give away your mail

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

turkey is not your normal european country...turkey is 90% asia and 10% europe..so do your research well and if you still want to come to turkey i can guide you on how to apply yourself,i dont have any link to any agent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 6:37pm On Dec 04
omoiyamayor:

I emailed u now... Inbox me ur contact let me add u on WhatsApp
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 6:48pm On Dec 04
sloye5:

turkey is not your normal european country...turkey is 90% asia and 10% europe..so do your research well and if you still want to come to turkey i can guide you on how to apply yourself,i dont have any link to any agent

I would love to consider turkey if you can tell me how to make more money not all this 100$ a week... I want a country to relocate with work permit and residence permit being settled at once and accommodation... I have a bsc in biological sciences,,, what re my chances of getting a job and if intend doing my MSC if going gets good, how possible will it be? I also want to legalize my certificates at foreign affairs before coming... I only have 1million naira for all this! Please guide me as I embark on the process by January 2018...

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

I would love to consider turkey if you can tell me how to make more money not all this 100$ a week... I want a country to relocate with work permit and residence permit being settled at once and accommodation... I have a bsc in biological sciences,,, what re my chances of getting a job and if intend doing my MSC if going gets good, how possible will it be? I also want to legalize my certificates at foreign affairs before coming... I only have 1million naira for all this! Please guide me as I embark on the process by January 2018...

LOL..you funny and that $100 was last year or so. its from $70 they pay now if you start,unless you get a restaurant job they pay $100 per week,you wash plates in the kitchen and they give you food and most people like it more than factory jobs.you can make money if you do other business like selling things and turkey is the only country in europe/asia where you can get resident permit and work permit easily.forget about your nigerian certificate you cant use it here.all turkish people want is your ability to work and work fast.your nigerian certificate can help you if you get a teaching job plus another english teaching certificate.you can do your masters here but you wont get any job in turkey after that.legalize if you want.if you apply for turkish visa yourself it would be less than 1m and it would cover your flight,bta and others and if you start by january you could get an appointment for july,august or even september..current appointment now should be MAY 2018...lastly do not consider turkey.if you know you dont want to come to turkey do not come.i dont want you to say tomorrow that i forced you to come down to turkey..am just saying and once you enter turkey you are on your own...am ringing it now
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 7:24pm On Dec 04
Appointment how? How do I go about it? Can you help me with accommodation and any other job that ain't factory job... And please what kinda business can I do in turkey and thrive? as I wouldn't want to be sending anything to Nigeria because I can't trust anyone

sloye5:

LOL..you funny and that $100 was last year or so.so its from $70 they pay now if you start,unless you get a restaurant job they pay $100 per week,you wash plates in the kitchen and they give you food and most people like it more than factory jobs.you can make money if you do other business like selling things and turkey is the only country in europe/asia where you can get resident permit and work permit easily.forget about your nigerian certificate you cant use it here.qll turkish people want is your ability to work and work fast.your nigerian certificate can help you if you get a teaching job plus another english teaching certificate.you can do your masters here but you wont get any job in turkey after that.legalize if you want.if you apply for turkish visa yourself it would be less than 1m and it would cover your flight,bta and others and if you start by january you could get an appointment for july,august or even september..current appointment now should be MAY 2018
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

I tried send you mail I don't know if you receive my mail,I don't really know things work herelated on nairaland
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:
Appointment how? How do I go about it? Can you help me with accommodation and any other job that ain't factory job... And please what kinda business can I do in turkey and thrive? as I wouldn't want to be sending anything to Nigeria because I can't trust anyone

if you want to apply for turkish visa yourself you need to book an appointment online and get a date for interview at the embassy. http://visa.gov.tr/
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04
omoiyamayor:
I tried send you mail I don't know if you receive my mail,I don't really know things work herelated on nairaland

just click on my profile
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04
sloye5:

you know the rules man..you can check my profile no dropping of numbers
I mailed you Bro do you recieve it
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoiyamayor(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04
sloye5:

just click on my profile
yes I did Bro and it sent you maul itself, was not even allowed to type my words
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 7:39pm On Dec 04
omoiyamayor:
I didn't get ur mail bro
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 8:18pm On Dec 04
sloye5:

LOL..you funny and that $100 was last year or so. its from $70 they pay now if you start,unless you get a restaurant job they pay $100 per week,you wash plates in the kitchen and they give you food and most people like it more than factory jobs.you can make money if you do other business like selling things and turkey is the only country in europe/asia where you can get resident permit and work permit easily.forget about your nigerian certificate you cant use it here.all turkish people want is your ability to work and work fast.your nigerian certificate can help you if you get a teaching job plus another english teaching certificate.you can do your masters here but you wont get any job in turkey after that.legalize if you want.if you apply for turkish visa yourself it would be less than 1m and it would cover your flight,bta and others and if you start by january you could get an appointment for july,august or even september..current appointment now should be MAY 2018...lastly do not consider turkey.if you know you dont want to come to turkey do not come.i dont want you to say tomorrow that i forced you come to turkey..am just saying and once you enter turkey you are on your own...am ringing it now

U re sounding as if Turkey is dry? So Nigerians and other foreigners are not doing fine in turkey?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by vivalavida(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04
CTAYLOR:

U re sounding as if Turkey is dry? So Nigerians and other foreigners are not doing fine in turkey?

Google job opportunities in turkey and u will find out the brother is saying the truth. Unemployment is even high in turkey from what I read up online and they don't give out jobs to foreigners anyhow. Best bet for a foreigner is teaching or menial jobs.

Hope am right Sloye5?
No writing I been see via online research last month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by iresidence: 10:22am On Dec 05
Seems money opens every door in EUROPE.

As a whole Nigerians are very creative and talented. But all i see is people complaining that there is no jobs for them in Turkey or that the wages are low. Why not try to make ur own business, and define a way forward. THERE ARE A MILLION THINGS to do in Turkey, on the left is EUROPE on the right is ASIA.

It was only a few days ago on the news that 3 Nigerian woman who came to Istanbul 1 year ago with limited funds... now has a few warehouses and export 5 million dollars in textile. That is an awsome success story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by iresidency(m): 11:21am On Dec 05
Am in Turkey right now. I have been in North Cyprus for over 8 years before coming here. Turkey is the easiest place to get a residency permit or work permit.

When it comes to work though, if you have your your university certificate, you can get a teaching job. Or can get a factory job like stated above but don't expect the earn a lot of money. The thing is, the country is cheap to live in; you make enough that is equivalent to the cost of living. Jobs in North Cyprus on average are about $600/month but the cost of living is much higher than in Turkey. That's how it. Same goes for any country you might want to go.

The difference between North Cyprus and Turkey is that you can get involved in other business, like shipping things back to 9ija if you are in Turkey but you can't easily do that if you are in North Cyprus. If you need help getting the residency permit or work permit then inbox me so we can talk.

Turkey sits between Asia and Europe and that counts for something. Giving you access to either continent easily. You just have to use your head.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05
vivalavida:

Google job opportunities in turkey and u will find out the brother is saying the truth. Unemployment is even high in turkey from what I read up online and they don't give out jobs to foreigners anyhow. Best bet for a foreigner is teaching or menial jobs.

Hope am right Sloye5?
No writing I been see via online research last month

Yea.Plus hotel/restaurant jobs as well,nanny jobs for the ladies and massage jobs for the ladies as well
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by dualprince0280: 12:37pm On Dec 05
sloye5:

Yea.Plus hotel/restaurant jobs as well,nanny jobs for the ladies and massage jobs for the ladies as well

cool,sloy5.I av just mailed u,pls reply.its urgent.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 1:40pm On Dec 05
pls sloye,how much does it cost to get a resident permit?

(0) (1) (2) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Banana Island In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.