₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,180 members, 3,974,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 02:41 PM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (67926 Views)

General Enquires About Turkey / Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 4:37pm On Dec 05
iresidency:
Am in Turkey right now. I have been in North Cyprus for over 8 years before coming here. Turkey is the easiest place to get a residency permit or work permit.

When it comes to work though, if you have your your university certificate, you can get a teaching job. Or can get a factory job like stated above but don't expect the earn a lot of money. The thing is, the country is cheap to live in; you make enough that is equivalent to the cost of living. Jobs in North Cyprus on average are about $600/month but the cost of living is much higher than in Turkey. That's how it. Same goes for any country you might want to go.

The difference between North Cyprus and Turkey is that you can get involved in other business, like shipping things back to 9ija if you are in Turkey but you can't easily do that if you are in North Cyprus. If you need help getting the residency permit or work permit then inbox me so we can talk.

Turkey sits between Asia and Europe and that counts for something. Giving you access to either continent easily. You just have to use your head.

I will inbox you,,, sloye5 seems like a scammer,,, he's faceless and doesn't have a name...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05
i need to say something and if you know you take weed or smoke some kind of drugs..please behave when you talk to me as you are not doing me a favour..do not ask me for my facebook,twitter or even instagram.it is not by force to be on all those social media platforms,ok.if you want to see me politely ask for my picture and if i want i will send it to you..do not act like a crack head and tell me to post my picture on whatsapp unless you wont talk to me..lol..seriously do i need you or you need me??i didnt email you or something..you email me and want to know more about turkey and the rest..you cant message me and tell me what to do..dude na my phone..i can do whatever i like with it,am talking about you CTAYLOR..i dont beat around the bush..you acted like a drug and meth head thats why am calling you out..you are bloody too rude and trust me if you know me better you would know am nice and very rude at the same time..i treat you how you treat me..

you emailed me asked for my number and i delayed giving you that number and you asked again and i gave you.i knew something wasnt right with you...and then you sent me a message i responded and next thing this dude says is that..I SHOULD PUT MY PICTURE SO HE CAN SEE MY FACE..i even thought it was a joke...again he said i should put my pixs so we can talk..and i ask him are you going to talk or not..he said he wont talk until i put my pixs..am saying to myself..which kind problem bi this...

you think if you come online and say you have 1million naira..it will move me..hahahaha..dude you dont know me thats why...dude i started touching money when i was in secondary school

please if you message me do not ask me for my this and that..if you want to see my pixs ask with respect and if am in the mood i will send it you..do not speak rudely to me or you will get the same..you are not doing me a favour..I AM
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05
CTAYLOR:

I will inbox you,,, sloye5 seems like a scammer,,, he's faceless and doesn't have a name...

you better dont start what you wont finish unless you will choke with your words...God have a reason for everything..he just saved me from another parklland in the making..hahahaha...i blocked you on whatsapp...i wonder which of the drugs you smoked today..bloody crack head..now how did i scam you?people like you make me sick..crack head
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 4:51pm On Dec 05
sloye5:
i need to say something and if you know you take weed or smoke some kind of drugs..please behave when you talk to me as you are not doing me a favour..do not ask me for my facebook,twitter or even instagram.it is not by force to be on all those social media,ok.if you want to see me politely ask for my picture and if i want i will send it to you..do not act like a crack head and tell me to post my picture on whatsapp unless you wont talk to me..lol..seriously do i need you or you need me??i didnt email you or something..you email me and want to know more about turkey and the rest..you cant message me and tell me what to do..dude na my phone..i can do whatever i like with it,am talking about you CTAYLOR..i dont beat around the bush..you acted like a drug and meth head thats why am calling you out..you are bloody too rude and trust me if you know me better you would know am nice and very rude at the same time..i treat you how you treat me..

you emailed me asked for my number and i delayed giving you that number and you asked again and i gave you.i knew something wasnt right with you...and then you sent me a message i responded and next thing this dude says is that..I SHOULD PUT MY PICTURE SO HE CAN SEE MY FACE..i even thought it was a joke...again he said i should put my pixs so we can talk..and i ask him are you going to talk or not..he said he wont talk until i put my pixs..am saying to myself..which kind problem bi this...

you think if you come online and say you have 1million naira..it will move me..hahahaha..dude you dont know me thats why...

please if you message me do not ask me for my this and that..if you want to see my pixs ask with respect and if am in the mood i will send it you..do not speak rudely to me or you will get the same..you are not doing me a favour..I AM

which other way do I have to request for your identity? u appeared on your yahoo mail with a name James James, on WhatsApp with no picture attached to your profile,,, my dear I will pay u for any help given to me,,, I don't ask you to do selfless service to me,,, because I know u re also a hustler like me... All I care is to know who I'm having Conversation with, its that much? why all this abuse from you? U seems a cooperate scammer that's all, if u re genuine you ought not to be insulting me... if I do take drugs its all for me not you... take your time...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05
CTAYLOR:

which other way do I have to request for your identity? u appeared on your yahoo mail with a name James James, on WhatsApp with no picture attached to your profile,,, my dear I will pay u for any help given to me,,, I don't ask you to do selfless service to me,,, because I know u re also a hustler like me... All I care is to know who I'm having Conversation with, its that much? why all this abuse from you? U seems a cooperate scammer that's all, if u re genuine you ought not to be insulting me... if I do take drugs its all for me not you... take your time...

dude you are dumb as F....i never wanted to even answer you and i did so you wont say am rude..i already saw this coming..trust me i have learnt alot about people from my experience on this thread..must you tell me what to do..you cant chat with me and command me/tell me what to do..what if i put up a fake picture?..dumbo am not an agent and i can decide to help and decide not to help you,ok..you are bloody rude little boy and you just pick a fight with the wrong person.how am i a scammer now..did i scam you??why wouldnt i insult you when you rushed online to call me a scammer..you think if you say 1 million..i will worship you??ode you know nothing..your eyes go soon clear...take your drugs its your life but dont bring your crap on my phone,ok..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05
people abeg make una help me judge this matter...if i refuse to talk this guy will call me a scammer and go free just like that..you cant accuse people this way..wetin i do this crack head now....i day my own and trouble come find me..lots of people are sick in the head..i swear...ihate to post this screenshots because am a private person and i keep my joy and pain private..but i have to post this so people can understand what happened...feel free to judge the matter and tell me if am a scammer..this is my conversation with the dude below

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 5:13pm On Dec 05
People should be very careful of this Sloye5 he's a scammer,,, he doesn't even have a name on his email, no profile picture on WhatsApp,,, If you are genuine as you claim to be,,, why would someone like you that claims to be helping people with turkey travel Info's appear like that? what re you hiding for if you have no skeleton? if you can't help me I believe someone else will do okay?
And if you must know I have about 1.5m for my travel okay,,, its just that I doesn't want to spend my hard money foolishly...

I have been on street for years I know all the tricks,,, why are you appearing like a saint on public domain while you re a hungry vulture inside? By the grace of God I will see a way to achieve my travel plan without you!!! I ain't that poor if u must know,,, I hustled and trained myself even in university,,, its just that I'm afraid starting up business here in Nigeria again because of my past experience... So don't think you can ridicule me here because you re in Turkey or whatever,,, if truly u re doing fine you wouldn't have been appearing here on a second basis... Better respect yourself and stop insulting me publicly or I deal with you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by junkiesneverdie: 5:24pm On Dec 05
Please I need your Contact because I'm interested in going to Turkey..

sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05
CTAYLOR:
People should be very careful of this Sloye5 he's a scammer,,, he doesn't even have a name on his email, no profile picture on WhatsApp,,, If you are genuine as you claim to be,,, why would someone like you that claims to be helping people with turkey travel Info's appear like that? what re you hiding for if you have no skeleton? if you can't help me I believe someone else will do okay?
And if you must know I have about 1.5m for my travel okay,,, its just that I doesn't want to spend my hard money foolishly...

I have been on street for years I know all the tricks,,, why are you appearing like a saint on public domain while you re a hungry vulture inside? By the grace of God I will see a way to achieve my travel plan without you!!! I ain't that poor if u must know,,, I hustled and trained myself even in university,,, its just that I'm afraid starting up business here in Nigeria again because of my past experience... So don't think you can ridicule me here because you re in Turkey or whatever,,, if truly u re doing fine you wouldn't have been appearing here on a second basis... Better respect yourself and stop insulting me publicly or I deal with you...

did you finish from a university in somaliayou said there was a name on my yahoo james james.is that not a name...people like you will eventually get scammed..must i have a picture on whatsapp..which kind person bi this??which ghetto did you crawl out from??.i do not care if you have 1 billion..we day talk money you day talk about 1.5million..yeye boy..

hungry vulture??did i ask you for anything..i am not God and you will surely achieve your travel plans.you studied in mogadishu.you deserve what you got from me..you think you can come online and scream scammer and i will kept quite..maybe you dont know me and you havent been reading the thread.turkey is not my country and i wont be in turkey forever so that means nothing to me..am doing just fine and i wont be on this thread forever and for the fact that am always giving out info doesnt mean i dont have something better to do..i wish i saw somebody like me giving out info like this when i wanted to come to turkey i would be happy..am giving out info because when i leave turkey.i will go to the thread of the country am going to and ask questions and thats how it is..but i guess you are too dumb and too wise to understand that...hahaha..you will deal with me..trust me..if you see me one on one you cant do anything.i will gladly knock you out and i will do it in self defense because you just threatened me online,i train for bullies like you,learn to respect peoples privacy as i would respect yours..

people like you always make me tired of this thread..but i wont quit until am truly ready to stop answering any question

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05
junkiesneverdie:
Please I need your Contact because I'm interested in going to Turkey...

please remove your number..check my profile and follow the right process
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 5:33pm On Dec 05
sloye5:

did you finish from a university in somaliayou said there was a name on my yahoo james james.is that not a name...people like you will eventually get scammed..must i have a picture on whatsapp..which kind person bi this??which ghetto did you crawl out from??.i do not care if you have 1 billion..we day talk money you day talk about 1.5million..yeye boy..

hungry vulture??did i ask you for anything..i am not God and you will surely achieve your travel plans.you studied in mogadishu.you deserve what you got from me..you think you can come online and scream scammer and i will kept quite..maybe you dont know me and you havent been reading the thread.turkey is not my country and i wont be in turkey forever so that means nothing to me..am doing just fine and i wont be on this thread forever and for the fact that am always giving out info doesnt mean i dont have something better to do..i wish i saw somebody like me giving out info like this when i wanted to come to turkey i would be happy..am giving out info because when i leave turkey.i will go to the thread of the country am going to and ask questions and thats how it is..but i guess you are too dumb and too wise to understand that...hahaha..you will deal with me..trust me..if you see me one on one you cant do anything.i will gladly knock you out and i will do it in self defense because you just threatened me online,learn to respect peoples privacy as i would respect yours..

people like you always make me tired of this thread..but i wont quit until am truly ready to stop answering any question

You re a fool and talks alot,,, James James is a rightful name of a Nigerian citizen? you re a poor scammer,,, I wouldn't go into details... keep on forming u re helping people,,, very soon you will be caught...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05
CTAYLOR:

You re a fool and talks alot,,, James James is a rightful name of a Nigerian citizen? you re a poor scammer,,, I wouldn't go into details... keep on forming u re helping people,,, very soon you will be caught...

you have been caught with your balls in your hands and you have nothing else to say so just bury your head in shame and trust me that drug you are smoking will get you in deep trouble..i bet you expected me to keep shut when you called me scammer..boy you are wrong..go back and read the thread..i do not back down and i hate bullies.i have never scammed anyone.i have done things with people that didnt work out but i have never scammed anyone..well i actually do help people and i dont have to come online and talk about it..its private and it should remain private..i do not put my business out there.even if someone hurt me..i will keep shut and look because am a man and i can handle pain..am done with you boy..you better use that 1million you have and go and start okirika business in onicha main market as abroad no fit you..hahahaa and dont come to turkey and do drug business..turkish people hate drug dealers and its 30yrs in jail for you...yes i know you will deal drugs when you come to turkey..i already smell it on you..am done with you as i already made my point..adios
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05
my people i day listen to this new runtown track ..on repeat

i refuse to allow you come and take my joy away today..AJE oshi!!!

some people just like to beef me for no reason..na wa oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejkNXMiVfPU
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 5:52pm On Dec 05
Never trust a person that tries to sell you by how righteous they are. I'm telling you right now, it's a scam...

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05
CTAYLOR:
Never trust a person that tries to sell you by how righteous they are. I'm telling you right now, it's a scam...

dumb quote from a Mogadishu university graduate

you see your life..i think say na 1.5milllion you get..lol..now i understand why you are frustrated..my advise for you as a better man and bigger man..take am easy and dont frustrate yourself and stop this crap about 1million bs..nobody cares..that 1million day make you feel like big man and you think someone have to worship you..lol..my last advise for you if God say you go travel you go travel..if not use that your 1 million go cotonou or katangua go buy okrika carry am go main market for onicha and sell.lol...yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 8:14pm On Dec 05
You didnt answer my question
sloye5:
my people i day listen to this new runtown track ..on repeat

i refuse to allow you come and take my joy away today..AJE oshi!!!

some people just like to beef me for no reason..na wa oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejkNXMiVfPU
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 8:38pm On Dec 05
i think is best when sharing thinz like this that both party is anounymous due to the community we find ourselves if u are truely a street niqqa i believed you should understand that
CTAYLOR:

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Yommy247(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05
sloye5:

Yea.Plus hotel/restaurant jobs as well,nanny jobs for the ladies and massage jobs for the ladies as well
Bro av bin following dis thread for a while now. Please check your mail bro... we really need to talk
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by CTAYLOR: 10:49pm On Dec 05
omoboy110:
i think is best when sharing thinz like this that both party is anounymous due to the community we find ourselves if u are truely a street niqqa i believed you should understand that
No worry na for ur eyes e go happen... Just be wise just like Justwise...

2 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 12:05am On Dec 06
keep the advice bro have my visa already and i didnt go through him buh his advice has affected my decisions during my application
CTAYLOR:

No worry na for ur eyes e go happen... Just be wise just like Justwise...

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gentleking90(m): 11:14am On Dec 06
CTAYLOR:

Bros I don't think u need to see his pictures or know his full name before u seek for the advice u need, beside he is only offering u a selfless help and he is not a visa agent either. I remember the first time u asked about how to relocate to Turkey especially how to go about the appointment booking, he gave you the embassy website and asked u to do everything yourself. I don't think u need someones pictures and identity before u seek for their advice and guildiance on how to apply for a turkey visa.
I added sloye 5, I never asked for his pictures or name, I went straight to the point on what I needed to know for my visa application, he supplied me with all the information I want and I got the visa just after one week.
I advise u to do the same, u re free to ask any of us any question u need about the visa application and we will advise u if necessary.. U don't need anybody's identity or pictures before u seek for an advice that will help you.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Viktor1983(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06
I've been following thread for a while now and all these skirmishes is derailing the thread..
I started from page 1 and I always see sloye5 tell people just how to get things done, he has never tried to make anyone see him as some sort of agent or anything similar to that.
Please let's all all let this go.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by iresidency(m): 8:21am On Dec 07
parksland:
Good people of nairaland please i want to get fully informed about TURKEY because am about to relocate to dat part of the world. anyone with genuie info about visa/agents,minimum pta to travel with?wat to expect from immigration at the port of arrival? hotel reservation? please help me

So what's the situation now, you finally made it? Just wanted to check on you..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:27am On Dec 07
iresidency:

So what's the situation now, you finally made it? Just wanted to check on you..

i helped the ungreatful boy enter turkey already since last year..stay away from him unless he will betray you like he betrayed me.he is bad news,i even helped him with his resident permit,he got it and he refused to pay my balance and he owed water and light bills in my house and he ran away he refused to pay.he is bad news.i have proof to show he is bad news because i dont tell lies online and i dont falsely accuse someone soon and very soon i will show every one why this parrkland boy is bad news..part2 and 3 coming soon
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by papilont(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07
@sloye5, pls how much is the Turkish visa fee now and how do we make payment naira or usd?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 8:23pm On Dec 07
250 USD and u pay in USD dont go with naira dey wont collect
papilont:
@sloye5, pls how much is the Turkish visa fee now and how do we make payment naira or usd?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07
omoboy110:
250 USD and u pay in USD dont go with naira dey wont collect

yea i even hear say them like mint dollar notes..lol
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by 9izguy(m): 7:43am On Dec 08
Good morning Nlanders, a brother of mine while booking appointment online put travelling date to be 31st December 2017, both his insurance and Flight reservation bears the same date but after submitting the application, he was given 2nd February 2018 as appointment date. He applied for Tourist visa. My question now is how will he go about this situation?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 10:06am On Dec 08
9izguy:
Good morning Nlanders, a brother of mine while booking appointment online put travelling date to be 31st December 2017, both his insurance and Flight reservation bears the same date but after submitting the application, he was given 2nd February 2018 as appointment date. He applied for Tourist visa. My question now is how will he go about this situation?

theres nothing he can do and the only thing he should do is to go and get another insurance and rebook the flight to correspond with the new date for example his new booking should be for march 2018 and he should not cancel the appointment..
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Nwebele: 11:29am On Dec 08
Sloye5,

I just got turkey visa. All thanks to the useful info you selflessly shared. Please keep doing your good works. Ignore some comments. You can never satisfy everyone. I was wondering on nairaland when i decided to check this thread and you made getting turkey visa so easy. I read from page 1 and decided to take my chance and i got for my self and my child so easily with an invite from a friend of a friend. All because of the infos you gave here so easily.

I want to ask. Can I get the resident permit renewed with my own registered company or I have to go through someone as i was advised? What are the odds for a married woman to be there with two kids. Am looking at doing clothing business. How can I reach you privately as I need some kind guidance

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.