₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,024,340 members, 4,316,883 topics. Date: Monday, 25 June 2018 at 09:12 AM

Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. (103906 Views)

Genuie Info About Canada. I Want To Travel There. / Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tayotp: 8:13pm On May 23
@ millionboi.Could u pls share us in detail the documents you submitted so as to justify your claims that Turkey doesn't give Nigerians visa.Likewise sloye5 can also help out.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by homeboy232(m): 10:49pm On May 23
Osaretin4life:
Hello, sloye5
I have been following yr write up for some time nw and i need yr advise please brother;
I have been trying to get visa from the turkey embassy but still the same story beside i started with one agent who where introduced to me by my friend along the line my p spend three months with the agent, the agent that they have approved it but it already three months so i ask him to withdraw my p that i can't wait any longer so he did so that was one.
2 I give to another agent still the same thing.
Please if i may kn from u what is really the problem of embassy.
And now I'm trying to come to turkey through the Russia Fan ID, I'm using Turkish Airline and i don't have transit visa , beside I'm not really going to Russia i jst want to use this means to get into turkey plz wait is advise stay bless.
join the russia worldcup fifa group by dropping your contact or send me an #tag russia fifa 2018 to this number : +79231389579.. whatsapp
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by EZEHAND(m): 9:07pm On May 24
sloye5 please message me via ezeakaugochukwu@gmail.com..I need your assistance. thanks
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by isomo79: 2:55pm On May 25
Am currently planning on relocating to Turkey am in Uk visa pls i need to know if there is a reliable person i can meet over there who can shgow me the ropes and also are there farm works over there and how much is the pay and accommodation.Anyone over there can drop his number so we chat on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by aril: 4:44pm On May 28
Please.. How much is turkey visa fee.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by opomulero(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06
aril:
Please.. How much is turkey visa fee.

250 USD
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by jesuisroya: 12:12pm On Jun 08
Good day.
PLEASE CAN NIGERIAN with FRANCE shengen visa travel with LUFTHANSA?
Are they allowed to transit in Germany?
Thanks for your quick response.

sloye5:

Ok no problem..you need to apply for single transit visa and the embassy is located in ankara but its 4hours a way from istanbul.its good you submit your account and your sponsors account as well,but as a student your sponsor account is alrite..mostly they would want proof that you are not going to stay in turkey.so its always advisable you pay some of your tuition fees or you can just submit your admission letter.just go with proof you are going to study in estonia and bank statement and flight reservation and hotel reservation as well..i checked the estonian embassy in ankara and heres what i found..

the first screen shot..is what you need to apply in abuja
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Malcolm101: 12:20pm On Jun 08
This millionboi2 guy is a fool.

There's no country outside of Africa that can guarantee you visa even those that issue visa on arrival.

Do he think that Turkey is Tanzania or Uganda?

Na wa o.
millionboi2:
Lol..... Sloye5 u are over reacting,making it looks as if u solely depend on this thread 4survival over dia.

Well..... From my experience,turkey embassy don't issue visa again.
Now let's say thy have abt 100 applicant and 75% have bn dia maybe 4business or studies e. t. c and d other 25 have not,d 75% will get 25 others will be rejected.

I think d time/ money wasted on documents and visa fee which u know is not refundable does not worth it for a useless place like Turkey.

God bless you all.
#im millionboi2

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by millionboi2: 4:13pm On Jun 08
Malcolm101:
This millionboi2 guy is a fool.

There's no country outside of Africa that can guarantee you visa even those that issue visa on arrival.

Do he think that Turkey is Tanzania or Uganda?

Na wa o.
all ur family members are fools.

U are very stupid to quote me and say rubbish.

Scammer
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by sloye5(m): 9:52am On Jun 09
and to the slowpoke that says turkey dont issue visas again.i laugh in japanese..someone contacted me yesterday and she got a turkish tourist visa without using an agent and she told me she have travelled to dubai and south africa and she didnt over stay in those 2 countries..i told people about tanzania on this thread and now i am saying it..stop getting tanzania visas turkish embassy don jasi the level...people have been using tanzania visa to collect turkish visa for the past 4 yrs..so the thing don cast already.if you must use tanzania visa..you need to travel to tanzania and come back..

so if you want to apply for turkish visa you need travel experience now and dont go and apply with one useless account with no money coming in and you need more than 1million naira now or even 2 million..turkey is in the league of european countries..turkey is even better than some EU countries..there are jobs in turkey now and you can find jobs in some Eu countries

so if you want to apply for turkish visa think of it as if you are applying for schengen visa and to the slowpoke..if you want people to stop applying for turkish visa..take a mega phone and go and stand infront of the turkish embassy located in abuja..no visa is automatic and visa does not even guarantee your entrance into the country..with your visa they can still send you back to your home country at the point of entry...some people are too ignorant,all embassies in nigeria extort applicants..most of the schengen embassies and even usa embassy..nuf said

1 Like

Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 2:22pm On Jun 09
sloye5:
and to the slowpoke that says turkey dont issue visas again.i laugh in japanese..someone contacted me yesterday and she got a turkish tourist visa without using an agent and she told me she have travelled to dubai and south africa and she didnt over stay in those 2 countries..i told people about tanzania on this thread and now i am saying it..stop getting tanzania visas turkish embassy don jasi the level...people have been using tanzania visa to collect turkish visa for the past 4 yrs..so the thing don cast already.if you must use tanzania visa..you need to travel to tanzania and come back..

so if you want to apply for turkish visa you need travel experience now and dont go and apply with one useless account with no money coming in and you need more than 1million naira now or even 2 million..turkey is in the league of european countries..turkey is even better than some EU countries..there are jobs in turkey now and you can find jobs in some Eu countries

so if you want to apply for turkish visa think of it as if you are applying for schengen visa and to the slowpoke..if you want people to stop applying for turkish visa..take a mega phone and go and stand infront of the turkish embassy located in abuja..no visa is automatic and visa does not even guarantee your entrance into the country..with your visa they can still send you back to your home country at the point of entry...some people are too ignorant,all embassies in nigeria extort applicants..most of the schengen embassies and even usa embassy..nuf said
bro i sent you a mail
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Adebecky01: 8:56pm On Jun 09
@sloye I want to relocate from dubai to turkey, please what are the requirements. Thank for your swift respond
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Diamond294(f): 8:30am On Jun 10
sloye5:

Ok.am in turkey right now and i can tell you that turkey is a lovely country and u can move around freely and u can get factory jobs too..i can help you with that if u are willing to work $100 per week.you can get 1 year resident permit from $600/$800,[/b]so u can travel down to naija and come back.what else?rent you can share a room and[b] pay $30,$40,$50 or more for a shared room.food is cheap and lots of fruits too and you can do business too here.you can buy cheap clothes and send them back to naija and you can make good money from it.so again turkey is a good place and you wont go hungry if you are a hard working fellow.so ask more if you want

EDITED: from $60/$70 and above per week

EDITED: current price is $350 for 1year resident permit

EDITED: shared room from $50 and above
I just sent you a mail sir. I need help for a brother. I anticipate your reply. Do have a nice day sir.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tenmariner: 6:53am On Jun 13
Pls I need to translate a document ( academic transcript) to Turkish language.. Any information on where I can do that in LAGOS..this is so urgent
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Uglyboy2015: 2:43pm On Jun 14
WhatsApp o7o66 23 6695
Adebecky01:
@sloye I want to relocate from dubai to turkey, please what are the requirements. Thank for your swift respond
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 3:43pm On Jun 14
Uglyboy2015:
WhatsApp o7o66 23 6695
no offense bro but i think for your safety if you have the answers to his question you post em here,this up here is the reason some folks will come in later and call you fraudster and all sort
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by revontuli(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14
tenmariner:
Pls I need to translate a document ( academic transcript) to Turkish language.. Any information on where I can do that in LAGOS..this is so urgent

Ask the Turkish embassy, they might have referrals.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tenmariner: 9:16pm On Jun 14
revontuli:

Thanks madam..will try that option
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Malcolm101: 8:08am On Jun 15
I'm sure your mother didn't feed you with her breast milk.

Idiot. Na your useless father be scammer. Animal. Continue fooling around and no one will ever help you in life. Mumu.

millionboi2:
all ur family members are fools.

U are very stupid to quote me and say rubbish.

Scammer
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by millionboi2: 8:34am On Jun 15
Malcolm101:
I'm sure your mother didn't feed you with her breast milk.

Idiot. Na your useless father be scammer. Animal. Continue fooling around and no one will ever help you in life. Mumu.

thunder fire u and ur help,scammer!

Don't look for somtin and do with ur life... be here looking for who to scam.

Onyeri.

Agayaya.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by millionboi2: 3:07pm On Jun 15
revontuli:

I have told dem,to always visit d embassy of d country thy want to visit and avoid all dis thieves claiming to b helping dem here.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Adebecky01: 9:25am On Jun 16
omoboy110:
no offense bro but i think for your safety if you have the answers to his question you post em here,this up here is the reason some folks will come in later and call you fraudster and all sort

Uglyboy2015, why not share the info here instead of adding you on whatsapp, like omoboy101 said earlier thanks!
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by tripoli007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17
@sloye boss what re the chances of getting a turkey resident .if i enter with a schengen visa
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jerobi101: 12:53am On Jun 18
@sloye Boss...pls I want know long does it take for a turkey student visa to be out? and how much for visa fee and am I paying the visa fee in dollars or Naira at the Turkey embassy..pls urgent reply
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by omoboy110: 7:40am On Jun 18
Jerobi101:
@sloye Boss...pls I want know long does it take for a turkey student visa to be out? and how much for visa fee and am I paying the visa fee in dollars or Naira at the Turkey embassy..pls urgent reply
the visa fee is 250dollars and you are to pay in dollars,the student visa should take like a month after interview and it might take longer time cause your document will have to be verified from the school which you have admission with.also check their website all info's re in there you can also mail them they reply mails
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jerobi101: 9:09am On Jun 18
@sloye boss, thanks so much for your reply...
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jerobi101: 7:41pm On Jun 22
@boss sloye...I went to the turkey embassy today for my appointment and after I gave them my credentials they told me that I had to go antheticate my ssce,bsc and my transcripts at the ministry of education, so I want to know if it’s a new rules and how do I go about it and how long is it going to take or if there is an option to meet someone in the ministry of education that can ficitate it on time?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by gentleking90(m): 5:49am On Jun 23
Jerobi101:
@boss sloye...I went to the turkey embassy today for my appointment and after I gave them my credentials they told me that I had to go antheticate my ssce,bsc and my transcripts at the ministry of education, so I want to know if it’s a new rules and how do I go about it and how long is it going to take or if there is an option to meet someone in the ministry of education that can ficitate it on time?
it is not a new rule, you should know you are suppose to authenticate and also legalised your Nigerian educational certificates before you can use it for any international purpose. you dont need anyone to do it for you, just take all your documents to the ministry of education at federal Secretariat abuja, you will see alot of students that came for the same purpose, it is on the 8th floor I guess, just follow what others are doing, if you have all the necessary documents, you might finish in 3 hours...after you finished from the ministry of education, take it to foreign affairs ministry for the legalization. just ask other students there, they will direct you on the steps.
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Jerobi101: 12:55am On Jun 24
@boss Sloye, thanks for your reply,is it all my documents or just only my ssce,bsc and my transcripts? And I only have a photocopy statement of my ssce Resuit and I only just have the statement of Resuit of my bsc and transcript will it be authenticated?and hw long does it take for the authentication and localization?
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Akeem1759(m): 11:26am On Jun 24
sloye5:

@sloye5, regarding my younger brother study stuff in Turkey that I discussed with u earlier, a friend later refer me to a University that I applied for him there in Istanbul. I paid $500 part tuition, all documents sent to me from the School, I applied and he did his interview at Turkish Embassy in Abuja on Friday. After the interview, they told him to come back next week Friday. Though a bit stressful cos we had the $250 in Naira, but Turkish later collected my brother documents and gave us a direction of where we can convert the money to dollar at Zone 4 there in Abuja, lol.. Anyway, I believe next week Friday will make sense for my brother.. Your info has been of help bro, I will share the testimony here by Gods grace.. For anyone interested in going for the Student Visa, I can only help by giving the list of all documents required to apply for a Turkey Student Visa. Shalom
Re: Genuie Info About Turkey.i Want To Travel There. by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:33am On Jun 24
Akeem1759:
@sloye5, regarding my younger brother study stuff in Turkey that I discussed with u earlier, a friend later refer me to a University that I applied for him there in Istanbul. I paid $500 part tuition, all documents sent to me from the School, I applied and he did his interview at Turkish Embassy in Abuja on Friday. After the interview, they told him to come back next week Friday. Though a bit stressful cos we had the $250 in Naira, but Turkish later collected my brother documents and gave us a direction of where we can convert the money to dollar at Zone 4 there in Abuja, lol.. Anyway, I believe next week Friday will make sense for my brother.. Your info has been of help bro, I will share the testimony here by Gods grace.. For anyone interested in going for the Student Visa, I can only help by giving the list of all documents required to apply for a Turkey Student Visa. Shalom
please what’s the name of the school, I want to apply for my sister also

(0) (1) (2) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (Reply)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.