Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? (1707 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
Guys n Gals, please yall should look into this issue, my gurl dumped me this morning, even though I was gonna dump her early this morin, but before then she " GBAM" send me a message that she is no more interested in the way I am maltreating her. A short story about what happened:

We decided to stop having sex, and pre-intimacy also which she likes the most, the agreement was sealed, and then we were together and she tried to seduce me into pre-intimacy, and I resisted her as much as I can until she slammed my head over the wall, it was painful but i acted assive there wasnt pain, then she slipped her knee across the chair n she fell then started crying, I pampered her and said sorry, still she would not listen.

I became tired of begging, she left the house saying nothing, and starts to send txt complaining that I do not love her, but I do.

Guys below was a ending message she sent, I was thinking if any1 of u guys can do this kind of things in the name of love as she has stated, I take so many blames that is not worthy, but when I decline some blames she would say I do not love her, read below:

I want a guy that will take all the blames even if he is right or wrong.

Can you??
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by follypimpi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
@EyoNigga

LMAO But u were cheating on her anyways,so u shldnt be that bothered .
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by candyshore: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
yeah some, but not all
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

@EyoNigga

LMAO But u were cheating on her anyways,so u shldnt be that bothered .

Folly what has my past mistake got to do with this?
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by spikedcylinder: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Same girl that was watching you cavort with. . . . err. . . ladies of the night? cheesy
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Same girl that was watching you cavort with. . . . err. . . ladies of the night? cheesy

spikey dnt spike me plz, contribute instead.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
Dude, where do u get ur inspiration? it's frightening!!!! embarassed
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by follypimpi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
eyonigger:

Folly what has my past mistake got to do with this?

I wanted to be sure if it was u bed mate the gave u the letter or ur main Chic ?
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
follypimpi:

I wanted to be sure if it was u bed mate the gave u the letter or your main Chic ?

Folly i don stop to cheat since then, trust me eyonigger is a chaged man, na my chika i dey follow yarn about.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
ezinne1212:

Dude, where do u get your inspiration? it's frightening!!!! embarassed

Inspiration? We are not on the literature section miss.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Akpunwa(f): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
Come t think of it, that's takin shit. Y should i? Biko! That's modern day stupidity, who wan lick person bumbum. Every1 shld acknowledge their wrongs n learn from them.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Donvilo(m): 2:29am On Sep 02, 2009
Well, it depends, undecided
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2009
In a r/s both parties are responsible for their own actions. U shud take those responsibility or suffer the concequances. No1 shud be taking a blame 4 something u didnt do even if u are a guy. What's important is 2 know when u are wrong, apologise & know how 2 fix things. If u ask me, ur babe is just being childish now.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2009
sexybabes:

In a r/s both parties are responsible for their own actions. U shud take those responsibility or suffer the concequances. No1 shud be taking a blame 4 something u didnt do even if u are a guy. What's important is 2 know when u are wrong, apologise & know how 2 fix things. If u ask me, your babe is just being childish now.

Exactly, with that reason, is there any guy that will take all the blames still? Me I cannot take it ooo, even though she ran back to me within 5 hours, I received 2 slaps on both cheeks while I knelt down, a" take me back" price.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
One way of showing love is by correcting her when she's wrong. Taking the blame dosent help her in any way. What is wrong with people
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by CrazyMan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
If I'm the one at fault, I would take the blame; but if it's the fault of my partner, then I can't take such blame.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2009
All of the above she aint wana take into consideration, part of the disadvantage embarassed of dating smally.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by nethacker(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2009
y would i take d blame for wats not my fault? shocked nvr will i do dat.Patience is wat i knw in d dictionary of love n wat if ur patience is stretched beyond endurance?Most small babes spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love when they should instead be perfecting the love they give. tongue
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Exactly, with that reason, is there any guy that will take all the blames still? Me I cannot take it ooo, even though she ran back to me within 5 hours, I received 2 slaps on both cheeks while I knelt down, a" take me back" price.
mmm, and abusive too.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TheSeeker(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2009
Put all the blame on AKON, he'll definitely take them all. grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Put all the blame on AKON, he'll definitely take them all. grin
Lol! or blame it on the a a a alchol.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TheSeeker(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2009
sexybabes:

Lol! or blame it on the a a a alchol.
Yeah but for some reason I don't like to hear Jamie Foxx sing - he should just stick to acting angry
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by tosyne007(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2009
Personally, if i'm at fault, i will take all the blame "with all pleasure" BUT if she's at fault, then she has to. There is nothing like taking the blame as a man (whether right or wrong).

In relationships, partners should own up to their mistakes, wrong-doings and shortcomings and be accoutable for them. It makes the relationship more stronger and it reminds us that we are only HUMAN and we need eachother (as partners) and the grace of God to make us perfect and whole.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by izeek(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2009
and why wud i wanna take he blame!
i can only ignore her faults, but not to the point of taking blames. plsssssssssssss.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yeah but for some reason I don't like to hear Jamie Foxx sing - he should just stick to acting angry
Hez nt dt bad
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2009
izeek:

and why wud i wanna take he blame!
i can only ignore her faults, but not to the point of taking blames. plsssssssssssss.
U shudnt b ignoring her faults either, instead u shud b teln her wn shez wrong & correct her. Dts wt luv is abt.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by izeek(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
yeah right!
and have her nag all day about her not being @ fault right.
abeg ignore the issue, and when she calms down, guess she wud see her fault herself.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by zmurda(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
I like taking the blame when I am high on my budweiser and/or my courversier (pounded yam too!). It makes me mellow and I am at peace. In fact I can take being nagged.

Aside from that, I keep quiet till she's stopped completed the rantings, then I methodically pick holes in her complaints while I stroke her ego too. That my friend is the way to treat woman.

Love is a big mirage walai talai.
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by biola44: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
i cant laugh grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by sexybabes(f): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
izeek:

yeah right!
and have her nag all day about her not being @ fault right.
abeg ignore the issue, and when she calms down, guess she wud see her fault herself.
& wt happens if she cnt c dt she ws wrong?
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by TheSeeker(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
z-murda:

I like taking the blame when I am high on my budweiser and/or my courversier (pounded yam too!). It makes me mellow and I am at peace. In fact I can take being nagged.

Aside from that, I keep quiet till she's stopped completed the rantings, then I methodically pick holes in her complaints while I stroke her ego too. That my friend is the way to treat woman.

Love is a big mirage walai talai.
Na wa for your siggy grin
Re: Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? by eyonigger(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
seeker why u dey derail this thread na? Ok lets look at this issue in the sense that chika is a smally, does that give a reason for such act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! / Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O / Confess Your Cheating On This Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.