Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music (4395 Views)

Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by Manta(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2005
With the official commissioning of La-cream records, the former member of the Remedies, controvertial nigerian rap artist and the man behind 'Nigeria jaga jaga' Eedris Abdulkareem is out of Kennis music and now on his personal label with 20 artist signed from different parts of Nigeria at the moment.

While every one is anxious to hear what comes next after the popular and much loved 'jaga jaga', Eedris' giant step at doing his own thing with his new label has kept him going with 3 tracks on his promotional CD; 'letter to Mr. President', 'the 50 seconds show' and 'flash unu lighter'.

Where will this decision by Eedris and his cohorts lead to, will La-cream succed without the hype and promo of 'big bros'?
Nigerians, what do you think, know or have to say about La-cream records?

Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by icingbaby(f): 12:49am On Nov 20, 2005
he will do good on is own. good luck to him and his record label. smiley
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by casper(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2005
igbo lo lo tarara

that means he is heading for bad times well he was never good b4 so?
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by spikelord(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2005
This guy really wants to be like like Ruggedman, lol grin I pray he succeed in doing so, why can't Tuface do the same thing? After all, he has the money and capability to do so.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by theORAKU(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2005
good news.

now we will know if he really is good, without the big bros aggressive promo and marketing.

best of luck to u, eedris.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by freddie1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2005
na him sabi. that's his own haedache and no problen. grin
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by vulture: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2005
Good,if he wants to move out from Kennis,I support him.I heared that he's gonna do a collabo with Ruggedman.That is wonderful.Let him keep it up.
Kenny
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by theORAKU(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2005
yes.
and with mode9 too.
am actually looking forward to his next album
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by vulture: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2005
Anybody know the results of Kora 2005 awards
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by tiwa(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2005
he is good now, but his problem is the "IGBo". If he can stop that trust me he will be fine. He can survive on his own if he's focussed. U know what do not tell me he wants to be like ruggedman
spikelord:

This guy really wants to be like like Ruggedman, cheesy grin I pray he succeed in doing so, why can't Tuface do the same thing? After all, he has the money and capability to do so.
He came out b4 him and he's bn doing things his own way b4 ruggedman abeg no talk dat one at all ok.
The only thing he needs now is to try to stop dem bad things he's used to that's it. he can sing and rap what else.

Freddie do u have any problem with Edris before? Why the disssssssssss ke? You should be supportive and positive and not bn negative now........
Please.........
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by Oracle(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2005
I hope he gets on well by himself
and im happy to hear he's collabrating with ruggedman
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by theORAKU(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2005
am actually listening to his new album now, letter to the president.

contrary to his interview on radio, there aint any collabo wth rugged or mode9. the only collabo is wth VIP from ghana.

Its not a SUPER album bt okay. I must say he has good beats on the disc, but i stilll prefer the previous album to it shaa.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by solsnist: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2006
omo for sure oooooooooooo Eedris go suceed, na me say so. i am very sure he is going to make it big
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by micklplus(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2006
thats my kind of guy,when you are doing something and theres a kind of set back, just dont relaxe, think straight and get going.
i am happy for him and i pray he will definately succeed.
And about whether he will succeed without big bros, i think big bros is not the thing. the real thing is to have focus and know what you are doing and you'll finally get there.
Best of LUCK Eedris
life is about being cool , good and keep being great.
Gbam
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by ladebi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2006
edris is sure goin to make it so long he focus on his music its not about collaboratin with people tha makes good music but its you doin ur thing the best way u can and the right way.when u drop something good u know the fans is goin to feel it .so edris go on and do ur thang.best of luck.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by shrineboy: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2006
letter to mr president is a very porous song by eedris and if he has signed 20 artists already, the nigga is headed for the rocks. even dr dre does not have up to 20 artists on th aftermath. eminem does not have up to 12 artists on shady records and i bet g.unit don't even add up to 20 members despite the fact that they've signed up more artists and groups than most labels this year.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by ladykool(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
eedris is so stupid u guys watch how is music will not sell again in nigeria he is just so mad and he has been really going down this days so!! me and eedris neva agreed on the same level so i neva like him
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by ikamefa(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2006
casper:

igbo lo lo tarara

that means he is heading for bad times well he was never good before so?

" grin " word!
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by Oracle(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
Lady kool,
if you have problems with Eedris go straighten it up, Insulting him will do no good
No matter what he still has fanz and peoiple still love his music
besides: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ANYBODY
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by egbesu: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2006
why has kennis not been able to use is radio and tv programes to sell is other artistes?after eedris depature from kennis ,they ve pused more than 4 artistes into market what has been d resuit? hungry heads pen for hire writers like adeoye , justin ,of guardian, kunle ayeni of encomium and abdulraheem tonye of coment that were leaving from hands to mouth in u.l.when shakomo turned naija upside down ,and their cohorts has been writing negative things about eedris courtsey of badbelle people,jealous arttstes and kennis all in a bid to run him down BUT THEY ALL FAIL TO REALISE THAT who GOD LOVES NO EVIL MACHINATION CAN BRING DOWN.ON LAKREEM, UP IT WILL GO,E.EDRIS WILL CONTINUE TO LEAVE UR MOUTH OPEN .ladycool,or what do u call ur self? go and ask obaino several units eedris albulm has move before u start to dey run ur mouth like tap water.who be dis shrineboy talking shit?while, i and my egbesu commrades controls things from ph to warri so noting dey happen has far as my boy[eedris ] safey is corncern.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by dennylove(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2006
though, KENNY MUSIC, has CONNECTIONS worldwide,but they are using the talent of naija artiste to excell.they sign them, and after marketing the album/c.d, they will now pay them PEANUT,for their labours,that's what happened to eedris in KENNY MUSIC,BUT,he is too forward,even PMAN,confirmed it ,when 50 cent came to naija to play,sooooory the remain story of eedris na money, i mean say you go pay me b4 i finish am.
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by faze3(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2006
Eedris na the bomb no lie u could go ahead hate him but his the bomb nothin here about african china why
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by ladykool(f): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2006
Oracle:

Lady kool,
if you have problems with Eedris go straighten it up, Insulting him will do no good
No matter what he still has fanz and peoiple still love his music
besides: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ANYBODY

i am not understimating anybody oracle am just saying my mind that it. who even cares if he has fans, am not one and will not be one
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by macalurs(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2006
egbesu:

why has kennis not been able to use is radio and tv programes to sell is other artistes?after eedris depature from kennis ,they ve pused more than 4 artistes into market what has been d resuit? hungry heads pen for hire writers like adeoye , justin ,of guardian, kunle ayeni of encomium and abdulraheem tonye of coment that were leaving from hands to mouth in u.l.when shakomo turned naija upside down ,and their cohorts has been writing negative things about eedris courtsey of badbelle people,jealous arttstes and kennis all in a bid to run him down BUT THEY ALL FAIL TO REALISE THAT who GOD LOVES NO EVIL MACHINATION CAN BRING DOWN.ON LAKREEM, UP IT WILL GO,E.EDRIS WILL CONTINUE TO LEAVE UR MOUTH OPEN .ladycool,or what do u call your self? go and ask obaino several units eedris albulm has move before u start to dey run your mouth like tap water.who be this shrineboy talking shit?while, i and my egbesu commrades controls things from ph to warri so noting dey happen has far as my boy[eedris ] safey is corncern.

Jesus man what're u saying?
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by JustGood(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2007
e be like say the guy don land betta bucks
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by lalaboi(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2007
Better bucks bawooo. ruggedi baba don open im yarnsh, he's afraid 2 sing again cos he doesnt knw hw 2 rap n he is a rap artist!! hw cn a rap artist suddenly turn to highlife singer shocked shocked
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by typical: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2007
do you know what happened to him and highlife?
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by oyinboaja: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by watever(f): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2007
oyinboaja:

na wa oh
i think u shld stop saying that tongue
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by oyinboaja: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music by djchronic(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2007
how come him eyes red like pepper? lol

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Download:pucado – Ukwu Nka / DOWNLOAD MP3 Burna Boy – Soke / Naeto C - "Tony Montana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.