Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 (1289 Views)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Will You VOTE PRESIDENT BUHARI To Remain In Power In 2019? / Will You Vote President Muhammadu Buhari For A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
The major reason why unemployed graduates should vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2019 is because he has been able to reduce government job racketeering to its barest minimum level.
Under the past administrations, the issue of unemployment was not only high but was also used to enrich the pockets of some Cabal. For those that will still doubt me, here are 2 examples out of so many of job exploitation by the past government agencies.
1. NSCDC--> you can remember the story of "oga at the top" common civil defence job was used to exploit the unemployed person. Even on naira land here, some job seekers shared their awful experiences. The sum of 200,000 ; 350,000 naira, etc were paid for a job they never got and the presidency with the minister of interior did nothing about the scam but then punished the man who revealed their secret on channels tv ( Oga at the top )
www.nairaland.com/1049878/nigeria-civil-defence-corps-immigration/17

2. IMMIGRATION --> Am sure the memories are still fresh where 1,000 naira was collected from about 800,000 job applicants. If my knowledge of mathematics still serves me right the total amount should be eight hundred million naira ( 800,000,000). To cap it up, 23 persons died during the screening exercise.
leadership.ng/opinions/editorial/379760/immigration-job-scam-forgotten

But now job seekers can apply for government job without paying a penny to anyone except you want to act on your own volition. E.g police, EFCC, Air force, Navy, etc have been applied for and no money was paid in the name of application form.
I will like to end with my Latin maxim which states "the gods that cannot help me must leave me the way he met me"
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by diegwu01: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
over 50000 openings currently at the Nigerian Customs Service, Go and Apply now
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by Smartanthony: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
let buhari go then u will no what will happen,Apc again over my dead body!

3 Likes

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by RZArecta(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
andersonbaba:
[s]The major reason why unemployed graduates should vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2019 is because he has been able to reduce government job racketeering to its barest minimum level.
Under the past administrations, the issue of unemployment was not only high but was also used to enrich the pockets of some Cabal. For those that will still doubt me, here are 2 examples out of so many of job exploitation by the past government agencies.
1. NSCDC--> you can remember the story of "oga at the top" common civil defence job was used to exploit the unemployed person. Even on naira land here, some job seekers shared their awful experiences. The sum of 200,000 ; 350,000 naira, etc were paid for a job they never got and the presidency with the minister of interior did nothing about the scam but then punished the man who revealed their secret on channels tv ( Oga at the top )

2. IMMIGRATION --> Am sure the memories are still fresh where 1,000 naira was collected from about 800,000 job applicants. If my knowledge of mathematics still serves me right the total amount should be eight hundred million naira ( 800,000,000). To cap it up, 23 persons died during the screening exercise.

But now job seekers can apply for government job without paying a penny to anyone except you want to act on your own volition. E.g police, EFCC, Air force, Navy, etc have been applied for and no money was paid in the name of application form.
I will like to end with my Latin maxim which states "the gods that cannot help me must leave me the way he met me"
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari[/s]. grin
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=46759147][/quote] Op are u alright

2 Likes

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by splendid2: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
OP may God forgive ur inhuman feeling.
I reject every spirit of long suffering.
Thank God for helping me hold back all the curses dt generated in my mind on reading the title of dis nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by victorD3: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerian juicy jobs are only for the children of the powerful since 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by pleasantchi: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
is this a form of campaign or what? pls wait till 2018 before you start this ur campaign thing. we need to survive part one b4 going for two. Do you think Buhari will make u his campaign manager? work

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by diegwu01: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
victorD3:
Nigerian juicy jobs are only for the children of the powerful since 2015
Go and become a child of the powerful and get the juicy jobs
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by csamii: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op, this is for you!

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by Pavarottii(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
This OP's case is a spiritual one. Only T.B Joshua can return him to reality, he is stil in dreamland. And am sure the OP does nt av a job,if he does, he got it during d last administration.

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by nigeriafilm(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
OP, what's your take on the recent secret recruitment in CBN, NSCDC and FIRS

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by tomakint: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ Op receive it......

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by coolscott(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
[size=13pt]But we are aware how under this administration, jobs were given to selected people without advertisements being put out (at CBN).
I have to confess anyway, that if someone was getting me a job without putting it up for competition, I would appreciate the gesture.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
andersonbaba:
The major reason why unemployed graduates should vote President Muhammad Buhari in 2019 is because he has been able to reduce government job racketeering to its barest minimum level.

God bless Nigeria

@pleasantchi... am not anybody's campaign manager. am just appreciating the good works of our president

pleasantchi:
is this a form of campaign or what? pls wait till 2018 before you start this ur campaign thing. we need to survive part one b4 going for two. Do you think Buhari will make u his campaign manager?

work
andersonbaba:

God bless Nigeria
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
nigeriafilm:
OP, what's your take on the recent secret recruitment in CBN, NSCDC and FIRS

my brother, that is why I said it has been reduced. before we don't get vacancies and when we do, we are made to pay some amount for application form. who does that
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]But we are aware how under this administration, jobs were given to selected people without advertisements being put out (at CBN).
I have to confess anyway, that if someone was getting me a job without putting it up for competition, I would appreciate the gesture.
[/size]

thanks for being honest. my brother, I have never seen CBN advertised for vacancy since the past 16 yrs. and and and employing at least it good that we are now privy to the secret recruitment going on in that sector. I believe that is a step in the right direction because everybody's eye will be open to not allow it happen again.
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
splendid2:
Thank God for helping me hold back all the curses dt generated in my mind on reading the title of dis nonsense.

my brother, even tho suffering cometh in the night. Be rest assured that joy shall come in the morning grin
splendid2:

my brother, even tho suffering cometh in the night. Be rest assured that joy shall come in the morning
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by andersonbaba(f): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
RZArecta:
[/quote][quote author=diegwu01 post=46758625]over 50000 openings currently at the Nigerian Customs Service, Go and Apply now
andersonbaba:

@pleasantchi... am not anybody's campaign manager. am just appreciating the good works of our president
diegwu01:
over 50000 openings currently at the Nigerian Customs Service, Go and Apply now
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by adjoviomole(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
op u must b high on daura cattle dung................u come dis world kan suffer abi?
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by diablos: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
If diz current presidiot even contemplates d idea of running again for 2nd term as president, may bird flu and cat scratch diseases infest n manifest in his household till death do dem part. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by pode(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
God forbid,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by Esmith12(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
[b][/b]LAME
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by sekem: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keep it up, OP.

I'm with you.

My only problem with Buhari running in 2019 is the issue of his age.

So I'd rather he starts early enough to groom his likely successors who will still be able to keep corruption at bay.
Re: Why Unemployed Graduates And Jobseekers Must Vote President Buhari In 2019 by basilo102: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
govt jobs account for insignificant percentage of the total jobs. Tell us his plans for the private sectors who provide virtually all the jobs

(1) (Reply)

Do Igbo Really Hate Themselves As Others Opined ? / Reasons Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Be Impeached By The Senate / PHOTOS: 3 SUV’S Given To Newly Ordained Priests In Otukpo Benue By David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.