Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (72293 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by knightsTempler: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
American woman shares her joy as her father finally accept Nigerian husband after 19yrs.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by knightsTempler: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016

12 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
After 19years?! Some parents can be so selfish.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Amabeast: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
#Teamforeigngirls

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Strong beautiful family.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by belloabd1914(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
FP material, only wish there was snake discussion in between.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Dreal11247: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wonderful mother. She has really been Nigerianized.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by themosthigh: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by change49gerians: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Well, that is racism in play perhaps. we cannot judge on what ground why he refused to accept the man, but the grandkids?? he may have been looking out for the interest of his daughter, but for rejecting his own grandkids, i will want to believe it has something to do with racism. Many Africans and Nigerians are going through this and even worse situations abroad. We are happy that he finally accepted them, but for him the big question will be, will they accept him? he has been absent for the most part of their lives and now, presumably the first daughter is about 18 years and, she has a whole lot to look forward to in life. I admire the man for sticking with her through the rumbles and the white lady as well for her sacrifice to follow love down to Nigeria and adapt to life here. We celebrate this one cause it is a happy story.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by M4gunners: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
The guy tried. If na me after 3 years, i won't bother myself again to see him.Na gold him born?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by omanifrank(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
I find that in he dictionary 'Nigeria....'
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by iyke484real(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Somebody should help me , what are they talking about ni? Abi change follow affect English language? I can't even understand anything this days. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by GoodBoi1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
The husband looks young for a relationship of 19 years. She seems like a good wife who really loves her husband.

37 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by AnointedG(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
A three years old boy walked over a pregnant lady while waiting with his mother in d doctor's office ......
He inquisitively asks the lady '' why is your stomach so big? ''
she replied, I'm having a baby '
with big eyes, he asked '' is d baby in your stomach?
She said'' he sure is''
The little boy with a puzzled look,asked,
if it is a good baby?
She said ''oh,yes it's a real good baby
with a even more surprised and shocked look he asked '' then why did you swallow him?''
if u were d lady what would be ur answer.
Gud evening pals. grin

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by ameezy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin mean while a serious accident just happened in England some arsenal fans were involved
Its a pity though only few died cry

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by luciouscookie: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Awwwww i love early marriage. See how the man is looking so young and fresh.

13 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by ps3o(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
na d country situation make d man show up. lol!
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by dfrost: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Very touching embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Pyno30: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
OK.. I was here,
even when others have gone to bed,

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Optimist4life: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omo Oyinbo na white pawpaw

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by figure007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
The person I would give kudos to is the woman....whites doesn't really care as such,if it's another woman she would have left the man after being deported not to talk of now coming to.Nigeria with him before.going back...it's not easy like that..the woman tried

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by laikas: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
wow nice, the man stil lukin 30s
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by tayo200(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
great
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Womanitarian(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.
Dumbest post ever on NL!Lady take a bow

53 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Amabeast:
#Teamforeigngirls

cool

4 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by ojun50(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
After them go day Africans are wicked
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by SIRKOL(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
M happy 4 dem. The man has shown that sth good can come out of Nigeria against her fathers thought. May de leave happily ever after.

5 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by steppin: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why marry oyibo, when women na Catholic for Nigeria?
All the best.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Donald3d(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.