Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother (37566 Views)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by diablos: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Airforces @ work. If ur mum ws mine n anything happened 2 my wife... I would strap dozens of c4 around her n her sister and blow dem both 2 smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by histemple: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
It takes a greater altar to fight an altar. Oga, you have to do everything possible to save that your wife. If you allow her to die, that her statement "my only crime is marrying you" may hunt you for the rest of your life, because there is something you can do-----including killing the killer.

We have to be violent to take our kingdom which has been under attack by force....Matthew 11:12

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by winkmart: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
pix of ur mum

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
This is a strong one oh! I will advise u do all you can medically and join force with good prayer warriors to shame the devil. God answers prayers in distress, call on him and all will be well.

An advise to ladies, if your partner's family don't like you, and you've done all u can but they still don't like you, please leave their son.

I can't shout

7 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by mayskit4luv(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
I swear at a point I wanted to believe it's nollywood, but u nailed it that it isn't. I'm so speechless, i don't know Y that we live to die in this life. May God intervene in ur mata Op
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by cococandy(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
No one has the power to do the stuff you described in your post. Your mother might very well hate your wife, wish her ill and even try to hurt her if given the chance. But she's not responsible for what's going on now. (Not that she's not trying to be). It's just that it's physically impossible. So while you and your wife seek medical help, forget the notion that your mother has such power over your lives. That's just a distraction from the serious issue at hand.

Be wise though and avoid her. So that she doesn't harm your wife if she gets the chance. She will come around by herself. Or not. You don't beg for love.

5 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by IsraelMonday(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
You Never Tell Us Wetin Be The Name Of The Nigerian Movie Oh... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Kgdavid(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Brother, there is no witch doctor in this world that can withstand the earnest, fervent and continued prayer of the righteous. You have to take the war to them although it seems this battle might be tough since you only just started fighting an enemy that has been on your case for a long time.

I will pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by NICOGRAVITY: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
First, I will like to pray with you and your wife and join you in the fasting. Secondly, I will tell you what to do. nicogravity@yahoo.com
You will surely overcome total in Jesus name amen. You are lifted. Just send me an email and I will send you my phone number. I will stand in the gap with you.
Psalm 35, Jude 1:6.

3 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by donbabade: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
I pray for you God that reminded the king to favor mordecai ll take action over your case. Your Haman shall die in place of your wife. Ijn
God ll see u thru. Don't lose hope. Stop the childish thot of hurting anyone physically. Our weapon of warfare re not carnal. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by walexdtruth: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
WICKED MOTHER.. U NEED PRAYER INDEED .. ALL U NEED IS TO BEG UR MOTHER , IF SHE REFUSED THEM ASK GOD TO TAKE AWAY HER SOUL FOR UR OWN SAKE , SHE ALMOST COMPLETED HER LIFE CYCLE ON EARTH , WHY U.......

WICKED WORLD
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by MzPecs(f): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
@ Sabuta
Please with faith in God, find your way to Canaanland, Ota. Lagos-Ogun state on sunday.

It's our covenant day of fruitfulness, we've had greater challenges than this that God turned to testimonies.

God bless you sir! It is well with you and your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Kaslino(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
I urge you to take the most sensible decision of taking it all to the altar of God.Since your wedding photograph was taken to a native doctor's shrine,i suggest you take her and her sister's photographs to an altar and wage War ALL NIGHT AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES.may God be with you.Amen

4 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by dauntless15(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
This sounds so bad, your mother of all people, dude whatever power there's on earth that is man made cant affect you unless you submit to it, whatever you reject your spirit automatically rejects it, have that stubborn spirit that says no to oppression, i have a story too and what i just said helped me pull through, since you didn't do her evil, she wont prevail over you, ask your wife to fight it, pray and distance yourself from anything that connects you guys to hurt, hate, violence, diabolical people as far as possible and you'll be fine, but don't hate your mum or call her a witch only illiterates do that.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Filmewell(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Prayer is the key. But you must not need a pastor or priest. Jesus in the Eucharist can do. Give him one hour every day for consecutive seven days. And come back for a testimony

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Bigdreams(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Hi OP,

I empathize with you.

Jesus is the ONLY SOLUTION to this problem.

All you need is a 3-day marathon fasting coupled with the following prayers and instructions.

Read the following Psalms three times each - Psalm 2, 12, 24, 35, 27 and 144. Read Esther 7 three times then Isaiah 8:9-10 seven times.

Sing this song: Arise O Lord, let thy enemies be scattered...

Pray the following prayer points:

1. O Lord God of battle, every evil load prepared for my family, let the owners of evil load carry their load.

2. God of Vengeance (nine times), arise in your anger and destroy every evil powerhouse setup in any realm of satanic kingdom against my family.

3. Sword of judgment (twelve times), begin to massacre any power or satanic agent sent on assignment against my family.

4. Sword of vengeance (twelve times), begin to kill and bury any power or satanic that has dug any grave for my family. Fill the grave with them.

5. Every evil association and conspiracy against my family, backfire by fire now in the name of Jesus.

6. God of vengeance, avenge for my family.

Start the prayer by 11pm each night with aggressive praise and thanksgiving.

If you are opportune, there's an interdenominational prayer programme this Friday at Ejigbo mini stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos by 10pm.

The title of the programme is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

If you need further details, you can reach me on whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E or call 08098086797.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by pastie(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
God knows my heart and He gave me a wonderful mother in order to avoid story that touches heart,

op you need to seriously threat her should in case anything happens to your wife and also pray harder.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by ayokenny37(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Sabuta:

Two days ago she cried out to me 'baby my only mistake in this life is being your wife- I haven't done anything wrong to anybody. I was living a happy and fulfilled life before I met you. I have parents and family who love me. Why does your mother wants to take away my life? Am counting days to leave this wicked world. I have had enough of its wickedness.'

embarassed embarassed cry cry cry. This made me cry.

Please i will advice, go to badagry side to any of these celestian churhes, within days you will share testimony
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by okuneddie(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
OP, a day Pryer in MFM will solve it....it would t even be up to a day.....u must believe bro.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Chidizman(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
OP Please be sure to make enquiry to ascertain whether that woman is really your mother! What sort of a mother wouldn't want to have grandchildren? What sort of a mother wouldn't want her children to be happy?

I believe there is more to the reason why she despise your wife.

GOD IS YOUR ANSWER, Nairalanders aren't.

And please don't take any drastic action embarassed

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by daclemx: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Sabuta:
Hello family. I write this memo to seek your opinion about a pressing family issue am confronted with. My story is a very long one but I wil try and make as brief as possible.

I was dating this beautiful lady and all was going well until the issue of marriage popped up. I really loved her and I believe she loves me too. We are both working in thesame city and stay independent of our parents who are in the village. I introduced her to my family and there was little or no resistance from my dad and brothers. Unfortunately, my momsy and her sisters reject and forbid me to marry her. I ask her why and she came up with lazy excuses- the lady's background, family, and all that. I understand that my mum really wants to hand pick a wife for me- but I vehemently refused. I kept pushing for it- going after my heart and praying about it. Of all the excuses my mum gave me, non was personality related. This lady's personality is hard to come by. So I decided to go ahead with the wedding. A few weeks to the wedding the lady took in for me and I informed my parents. We are both cool with that as I counted it a blessing. I was already counting months to been a father.

On the wedding day my mum refused to turn up for the wedding. Now I know it sounds crazy but that what actually happened. Anyways, it was a success and we were pronounced husband and wife.

We started our little home praying for each other and for peace with my mother. Everyday my wife cries out to God to soften the heart of my mother and we kept seeking for forgiveness. She reminds me to call my parents and encourage me to remember my siblings after collecting every paycheck. She was always in touch with my dad and even sends my siblings little token after she collects her salary. I cannot express how much she loved my family and really wanted peace with everybody. She has committed more effort to integrate into my family than I have myself. In everything she does, she puts my siblings first before hers. They say women are selfish- but my woman is selfless.

After nine months, it is time to become a father. We went shopping, bought all the necessary things required to welcome our little angel. Our hearts were filled with joy despite all the hate from my mother. Thank God we are living very far from my mother. So it was kinda easy to manage her hatred towards my wife. But just when I was assuming how easy it was to manage her, trouble began.

A few days to My wife's EDD, she noticed slow movement of the baby in her womb, went to the hospital and doctors advised a CS. Baby's activity was fast decreasing and doctors evacuated the baby. Baby was born- and I was a father. Sadly doctors said the baby had an uncommon disease (name withheld) and would require a surgery. Surgery was done and baby pulled through. All the while we were praying as the disciples did on Pentecost day. We got many pastors involved and all that. Regretfully, baby couldn't survive this wicked world and she gave up after few weeks.

Now it was grieving time. I called my mom to tell her of the demise of my baby but guess what- she laughed over it and said 'this is just the beginning'. Thank God for my in laws, they were there every step of the way- may God bless and prosper them, Amen. I didn't receive any sympathy from my sister either, only my dad and brothers. Life goes on.

I thank God because I was able to be a man and stand by my wife. God gave me the grace to be there for her against all odds. Financially, I bless God. At my age I am able to do a lot of things my peers couldn't . The last time I received any financial help from anybody in my life was in 2010. Since then, God has always prepared a table for me before my enemies. Baba God noni.

Now God has a way of revealing things to the holy. My wife is more religious than me. I am more of an evidence based reasoning person than faith and all. However I always believe in doing good to people. That could possibly be the reason why my plate is always full with manna.

So my wife woke me up one night and told me of how God has been making revelations to her. She has kept this in her heart for so long because she doesn't want anything that will cause any further damage to the peace we are trying to achieve. But it was too much for her to bear- she told me of a dream she had. She saw my mum carrying our wedding photo to a witch doctor. Yes that sounds crazy, right? But you know what? It sounds crazier to me at first. Like I earlier said am more of evidence based person, so I started looking for evidence. Thank God to my Frnd working in telecom industry (name withheld). I started looking for my mum call records since my wedding. My Frnd at first told me of how sensitive it is to release such records- it has has cost people their career. Long and short of it- I was able to listen to her call records.

They say wonders shall never end. I have heard of stories of parents halting their children successes and vice versa ( thanks to nollywood). I never knew that I would be the next victim. I tried not to believe it but the more I try the more I am in touch with reality. To cut the long story short, my mum has connived with her sister to travel to the east to consult a witch doctor with our wedding photo. Nollywood movie, right? May you never experience this in Jesus name.

Now let me take a flash back to my childhood days- my mom loved all her children a lot. She's a disciplinarian and she tried in raising us the best way she could. Several times when I was a kid, she selects my friends for me, regulates my movement etc. Even in my university days she scrutinizes my friends. But one thing she tried to develop in me was how to hate her 'perceived' enemies. Whenever she has a problem with any woman or family in the estate, she doesn't allow us to play with the children of such. She will stop us from talking to kids in that house and would paint that family black. But the stubbornness in me wouldn't let me follow her directives on this one. She want us to have common friends and enemies. Worst case scenario is I collect koboko.

A brief background of her sister: Her sister has similar character with my mom, very possessive and always exercising control over other people's affairs. About 15 years ago, I remember her visiting a witch doctor to help her solve some family issues. When our going was good, she once boasted to me saying 'the death of my mother in law was the saving grace of my marriage'.

It's been more than 6 months since I spoke to my mom. Crazy, right? Pls don't crucify me yet- this world is a wicked place. I and my wife decided to pray and fast about the dream she had. Coupled with the evidence of call records, I informed my dad of the malicious attack on my daughter and how she died. He encouraged me to pray and he equally joined me in fasting. #heartOfaFather. As I type this story on my phone, my wife and I have not broken our fast.

Recently, my mum sent me a message threatening that my wife will never give birth. In her words 'over my dead body will your harlot bear children'. Yes! She said that. Still doubting? Ride on...

Of recent, my wife started complaining of stomach issues- lower abdominal pains. She had several scans that revealed a growing ovarian cyst. It is growing at an alarming rate. Doctors said if it doesn't stop growing then she will need a surgery. In the last 3 weeks she has had four scans.

Two days ago she cried out to me 'baby my only mistake in this life is being your wife- I haven't done anything wrong to anybody. I was living a happy and fulfilled life before I met you. I have parents and family who love me. Why does your mother wants to take away my life? Am counting days to leave this wicked world. I have had enough of its wickedness.'

I consoled her, prayed over her and gave her hope. I told her these times are hard but we shall overcome. I immediately called my dad and request him to warn my mum from hurting my wife otherwise I will take unpleasant action.

Today I am to take a decision of what to do to save my ailing wife from dying. I want to save her without hurting anybody but if need be for me to hurt someone, I will.

Comments strictly for matured minds pls.

bro, i would like to talk to you directly cos i dnt want when i mention something and people start saying another...send me an email...its a spiritual battle and you need Gods intervention. And plss, you are not paying me nor anyone anything....its just your faith that will carry you.

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by seangy4konji: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by WriteMind: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello Sabuta, I've got something to say, it's kind of deep (at least, I think so). But I have to careful to craft me. I can relate with this 100%, but kind of in reverse. I have gone through a lot, prayed a lot, and had good pastor friends pray along with me. It is well, just follow me on the little I have to say. But please don't take offence in some of the things I will say. Just keep an open mind. The truth is often bitter, but not if you're a good person.

Now to the crux of the issue at hand... Can I go on now....?
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by seangy4konji: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pray very well bro.

Distance yourself from her.(mother) Don't let anyone knOw your number any longer ie famy.

Carry your woman and relocate to canada or Australia.

Use private number to stay in touch with your dad and don't ever let any man know your next move again.

Your mum is the possessive type and would just want you always under her wings. Not possible. I flee from all appearance of the devil be it my mother sister or anybody. I don't care and you have to be prayer full. Ko be small prayer ooo. As I. Stand gidi gba in all levels. Na inside the house most of our problems come from.

Thanks later.

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Skipfr(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is why I react aggressively to some persons that come up here and say you don't pray for your enemies to die. We are in a wicked world talkless of Africa and Nigeria where a father will take his own fruit (child) for money rituals. The weapon needed to break out from cases like this are acidic prayers and not one gentle man prayer. Op you can only win this battle with God on your side and I will advice you visit churches with proven records in fighting battles that are spiritual. I wouldn't want to mention names but if need be I can mention names. The Lord is your strength bro
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by alujonjonkijon: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Simple and short,your mother has gotten herself overtaken by the spirit of witchcraft and that was why she rejoiced you lost your baby.your warfare are not carnal.get her delivered from that spirit.your mum is not the enemy.it is satan.brek the satanic hold over and u woll be amazed your mum eyes will clear and she herself will be suprised when told what she did and what she aid in times past.i congratulate you for the virtuous woman you married.you did not marry miss b....k mar....ter oloriburuku somebody;

1 Like

Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by cnwokike(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
What should I say?
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
ha!!!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by omonighoblessing(f): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
MzPecs:
@ Sabuta
Please with faith in God, find your way to Canaanland, Ota. Lagos-Ogun state on sunday.

It's our covenant day of fruitfulness, we've had greater challenges than this that God turned to testimonies.

God bless you sir! It is well with you and your wife.
you just nailed it my dear...I didn't want to be biased by calling the name of my church. .....but sabuta I tell u........this is what u have to do.only the violent takes it by force!
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by dayleke: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP,
As harsh as this may sound,pls let her go.
She already told you the only mistake she made was being your wife.
Her own family cherishes her too.
If it were me though,that's the end of the relationship with my so called mother.
Take heart bro,light is more powerful than darkness.
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by dxdiag(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
There's light at the end of the tunel,
Never give up in prayer, if you dont mind, i would encorage you to visit a prayer and delivrance based church.
You can try Mountain of fire and miracle ministries, prayer city for a week deliverance.
Am very sure u will return back to ds forum with testimonies. my brother, things re happening in ds world we re in. you need to break every connection spiritually with violent prayers. Thats all i can say.
Thank me later
Re: Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
I know sometimes some people may not be comfortable with other people's decisions but going as far as taking a baby's life with pains and be happy about it
am sorry op, but your mom is no longer human. every grandmother wish to oneday back their grandchild

her hatred has clouded her judgement. that poor child

confront her, let her no that what she did is an open secret. trust me,

people are always afraid to dye. if you tell that your pastor said whoever killed that child will die in 30days except that person confesses. she may now realise how grievous her offence is

u no when a serous deliverance session is going on, it could backfire at her, it's time for her to accept the reality and once she repents sincerely find a place in your heart to forgive

but u no sometimes there is no peace without war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Is Like A Millionaire / What Is Wrong With My Mom? / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.