Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai (12353 Views)

Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
buh he has appeared to some people e.g kenneth hagin and touched his mouth wth his hands have you read the bookn I believe in visions?, all I jus want is for you to appear to me too and touch me wth ur soft hands,u have nothing to fear! As a child of the most high you have not been given the spirit of fear buh the spirit of love and of a sound mind,

You are really fascinating

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

You are really fascinating
you're really beautiful and warm hearted!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by UrWorstNitemare: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
buh dis is no joke,it was real can u believe afta every thing she cldn't go home on a bike, I had to chatter a keke marwa for her to drop her at her bus stop, then I deduced she's coming up sexually only tha she's jus trying to act tough, she wann take the bull by the horns buh my bull has slippery horns she cldn't hold it!

Bro I fo bliv ur story if fo say u say na yesterday

buh u talk say TIS MORNING. fine!

u come end am wit 3:30pm. HABA

Broz abeg, wetin b time fo ur side now

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
you're really beautiful and warm hearted!

Thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Cashberry511(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Op i dnt think u won d medal...u sound too quick despite d 3 rounds
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

Thanks for the compliment
now lemme give u a jesus kiss, *muah* muah* muah*, I hope that's enuff to warm you up in this cold weather!
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Cashberry511:
Op i dnt think u won d medal...u sound too quick despite d 3 rounds
too quick? am I suppose to spend all day on her like she's a 9-5 job?
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
now lemme give u a jesus kiss, *muah* muah* muah*, I hope that's enuff to warm you up in this cold weather!

I'm not feeling cold thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm not feeling cold thanks anyway
I'm not surprised how will such a HOT and beautiful gal like u feel cold Cold they catch fire?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'm not surprised how will such a HOT and beautiful gal like u feel cold Cold they catch fire?

Very funny

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

Very funny
I have a message for you frm the most high!
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
I have a message for you frm the most high!

What message if I may ask

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

What message if I may ask
will you be simple enough to believe my message?
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
will you be simple enough to believe my message?

I will try

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

I will try
okay,hhhmmmmmmm the lord wants to love you thru me,jus like he spoke to me thru you!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
okay,hhhmmmmmmm the lord wants to love you thru me,jus like he spoke to me thru you!

I've already gotten enough love thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by anyicash(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Very Persuasive story
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

I've already gotten enough love thanks anyway
do you know one of the greatest errors on earth is the error of complacency,do not be complacent wth the love you've attained you should aspire for more, even the bible says,3 things last for ever,Faith!Hope and Love and the greatest is love, so you should more than enough of something great! Or wat do you think?

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
do you know one of the greatest errors on earth is the error of complacency,do not be complacent wth the love you've attained you should aspire for more, even the bible says,3 things last for ever,Faith!Hope and Love and the greatest is love, so you should more than enough of something great! Or wat do you think?

Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:

Too much of everything is bad
not when it pertains to love don't forget that jesus said owe no man nothing except love, so I wanna pay my debt that I owe you! So pls don't make me a debtor,avail urself so that I can be free frm the debt I owe you!

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
not when it pertains to love don't forget that jesus said owe no man nothing except love, so I wanna pay my debt that I owe you! So pls don't make me a debtor,avail urself so that I can be free frm the debt I owe you!

You don't owe me anything

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by firstking01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
she's not 17 she's 12.
No worry, thats how some random guy will bleep her too some day, what goes around comes around
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
firstking01:
No worry, thats how some random guy will bleep her too some day, what goes around comes around
I reject it on her behalf in jesus name!

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:
see what too much blue film have done to your life, to the extent you now fantasize a lot this days..
dnt tell me u read this... Small bouy like u
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
I reject it on her behalf in jesus name!
Karma knows no prayer, what you sow you reap
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
firstking01:
Karma knows no prayer, what you sow you reap
undecided
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by schumastic(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
dnt tell me u read this... Small bouy like u

lol I agree am a small boy but am still bigger than you, deal with it
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by firstking01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Adasucre(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
jesus you asked her to leave school and come to your house smh, don't you work ?
jonaifame22:
I was awoken dis morning by my phone ringing and it was my smallie calling dis precious mondai morning and I heard her lovely voice on the other end of the fone and she said," hello israel good morning should I still come cos I jus left home" or shld I be goin 2 skool straight" and I replied and told her to march down to my house straight then she cut the call.

Immediately wth the speed of lightning, I rose up laid my bed,wash the toilet clean,swept the kitchen,packed my game console well and called my sister and encouraged her to dress and go out and maintain as mch as 50 metres yard frm the house and then I took my bath and quickly went to buy fuel and my small fone rang in the filling station and she told me she's on my street that I shld come out and take her in, I told her where I was and then she waited for me then after buying fuel, I headed back home and when I got to my street I saw her,wow she looked so beautiful and innocent and then I alighted frm the bike and we went in, thank Goodness the house was free and as we got in I first of all plasterd a powerful hug at her,

I almost didn't expect her to come cos gals of these days have "promise and fail" as there middle name jus before their surname and then I pecked her cos my heart was full and drooling wth joy most especially my dick,cos last night was very cold and I drank tea twice buh deep down I knew that tea is not my problem and if not because police raided the brothel close to my area I wld have gone there and check mate konji and defeat it to a stand still wth the pvssy of one of the lovely prostitutes there.

So there was light and my fone was charging then as we joked she asked me if I had internet on my fone and I repiled "yes" then she took it and started browsing 2go, I didn't want to rush so I let her entertain herself cos we still had till 3pm for enuff show down,

So after some 50 minutes or there abt, I went to her on the bed and wrapped my body around her and kissed her allover and she responded by wrapping her legs around me as we frenched kissed, chai dat gal is a fire kisser, so as we kissed my fone rang for the reply of her chat on 2 go and she didn't take it up to reply,then she said something to me"u've jus made me wet" and as we broke frm the kiss, she went to the bathroom and then I took my fone to browse NL and reply my thread as regards my poem for laveda last night, I jus saw her chat on 2go where she was sex chatting and the guy was typing dirty abt svckn her and her breast and she replied him saying" ouch u're killing me,I'm on the bed, ouch I'm squeezing the bed sheet n I'm holding the pillow and bla bla bla,, then it dawned on me that I'm wth the godess of sex in full human flesh I was challenged and I vowed that I'll defeat her today and she will go back to her kingdom in shreds

Then she came out of the bathroom and joined me in bed wth her shirt unbuttoned and jus her bra still in place as she landed on the bed, I drew close to her. And raised her bra up to one side and sucked one of her breast and she moaned "aahhhh, aaahhhhhh, uuuuuhhhhhnnnnn uuuuuuuuhhhhnnn. Hsssssssss,aaahhhhh, as she moaned my dick gave my boxers turbulent pokes as it erected to it's maximum then she further provoked my dick more as she reached for my dick wth her hands as I sucked her. As she rubbed my dick I released, chai, then I heard a voice saying in my mind" in ur own house this gal must not defeat you" hmmmmmmmmm, then my dick calmed down abt, then she sat up and loosed her bra and then I told her to wait and then I helped her pull her shirt and pulled her skirt and pant,

Then I went to the bathrroom to shower and then I bounced back in2 my room she was already rubbing her pvssy and I joined her on the bed wth my dick partially erect buh still curved to the right and then I part her legs like the conflunce sign of river niger and river benue and I buried my head in betweem her legs and ate the dish her pvssy had to offer, chai as I svcked her,her pvssy released lots and lots of tasteless jiuce and I drank it all and ate her pvssy like it's my saari for the ramadan fast of today.

As I svcked her she held my head wth her both hands and wrapped her both legs around my neck as she turn frm side to side like some one abt to transform to a snake or even fish sef,, and she called my name issssssrrrrrrraaaaaaeell hsssssssssss,issssssrrrrrraeeellll uhhhhnnnnnnnn, isssssssssrrrrrrrreeeeelllll, uhhhhhhhhnnnnnn, and she begged me to fvck her and by then my dick was erect and standing like pole that a flag is abt to be hung on and then I rose up and knelt down on the bed and used my dick and rubbed her clit and she held her head wth her two hands,then slid my dick in2 her and she arched her back and held my waist and asked me to fvck her gently as I begun fvckn her, I squeezed her yansh and rubbed her laps and as I licked her neck and she moaned "hssssssssssss,usssshhhhhhhh, and then I felt my warm akamu preparing to spill and then I came and filled her up wth my akamu and wth my dick still inside of her, I kissed her and she responded by kissing me back and when I looked at her face properly she had little tears in her eyes, then I went to prepare indomie and we fvcked 3 more rounds and played car race on playstation and she left by 3:20pm
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by jonaifame22(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adasucre:
jesus you asked her to leave school and come to your house smh, don't you work ?
self employed, sucre means sugar do you know that?
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by ihimiray(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
thank u jare my brother, may the lord fight ur battles! While u hold ur peace!
hmmmm, Isreal... Make i no see u near my sister ooo.if I catch u.... So na so u bad reach... Weldone
Re: My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai by Efisko1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ur just a very gud narrator grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I And My Side Chick Have Ended Things (pictures Added) / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.