Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

God's Healing Clinic #1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Healing Clinic #1 (371 Views)

Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry / God's Healing Clinic #3: See This Shocking Testimony! / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Healing Clinic #1 by ifeben(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Miracles are real! Irrefutable testimonies abound of God’s saving power in the lives of those who come to Him in faith. The awesome miracles recorded for us in the bible and the supernatural works of the Holy Spirit in our day bear testimony to this truth.

Many times when people find themselves in difficult situations, they turn everywhere else except to God, to alleviate the pain, the crisis or the difficulty in which they’ve found themselves. Yet, in Christ Jesus, God has done everything that needs to be done to guarantee a life of constant peace, victory and prosperity.

The Bible says, “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil” (1 john 3:8b). Jesus came, died, was buried and rose again to give us life and to make it possible for us to live victoriously.

Isaiah 53:5 says, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed”. Jesus bore your infirmities and sicknesses on His own body that you may live in divine health; He took your pains that you may enjoy life to the full; He was wounded that your body may never be broken again or destroyed by any infirmity. This is what the gospel actually is all about; it’s the good news of Christ’s salvation which was done on the cross.

You may be reading this article now and you’re wondering if there can be a change in your condition. The infirmity may have been there for so long, and you’re wondering how this could possibly happen. The nature of sin and infirmity has lived in man for thousands of years since Adam fell, but that nature was destroyed in just a day by the lord Jesus on the cross of Calvary. This is what God specializes in doing- turning hopeless situations around! So , cheer up! There is hope for you in Christ, and you can trust Him today for a MIRACLE.

You can make this confession right away and believe God for your Healing. He is ever ready to put smiles on your face.

“I refuse to be moved by the circumstances in my body! My faith is the victory that overcomes the world! Therefore , I declare that my faith is alive and producing results in and for me! I do not stagger at the word in unbelief, but I am strong in faith and I give glory to God!. I have been made whole!

Culled from ‘Healing from Heaven’.

you can visit http://inspiredcrib.com/ for more life changing articles
Re: God's Healing Clinic #1 by Kalaldi: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
We all know that,the cardinal mission of man on earth is to seek salvation in order to be right with the Almighty.Miracle of our days is just a charlatan ruse for easy cash,my opinion though!
Re: God's Healing Clinic #1 by ifeben(m): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2016
salvation entails everything you will ever need to live a victorious life. Christ's death was to destroy the calamity that has befallen man since the fall of Adam. God does not want us to be saved only, but also to experience his power in our lives. so every believer has the power to live above sin, infirmities, lack, and everything cursed. our faith should not be in our pastors,but in the finished work of Christ.
Re: God's Healing Clinic #1 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Carry your pagan nonsense back to Hell!...filthy heathens!

(1) (Reply)

Egypt: Christians Attacked After Vacant Building Rumored To Become Church / One Night Like Tonight. / Open Heaven Devotional 2016(thur. 07/07/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.