Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (38579 Views)

Premium Times Suspends Samuel Ogundipe Over Aisha Buhari/Jefferson Report-Signal / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by khing00600: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Squares:
Fayose Fayose, your retirement room and mates are waiting for you in Kuje prison.
How are u sure he is going to prison?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by father042: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2016
marv1:
Fayose is pulling more than what he bagain for. U can not continue to run down govt and u think u are safe. Fayose wont go scot free. U can not be making grevious allegations as if u are late Gani fawehinmi whereas u have skeletons in ur cupboard. When he was collecting money he did not remember immunity or rule of law. He can use his position to steal and influence election without considering rule of law but ur acct is frozen now he is shouting immunity and rule of law. What a sori gov?
Is that what you have to say about the Jefferson deal with Aisha?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Dpharisee: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Because Aisha Buhari was involved in the Halliburton scam, thats why EFCC and PMB will not reopen the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by bashydemy1: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2016
cokoduck:
That is the exact response I expect from one of the animals roaming the streets of the zoo
That's the same response i expect from the son of hatred born with hatred sperm from the tribe of the lost sheep ... Since you are still living in the zoo you are an animal too. Beside your tribe are are lost sheep and your moniker says sometthin like that too (duck) so your tribe are animal too. hahha

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
marv1:
Fayose is pulling more than what he bagain for. U can not continue to run down govt and u think u are safe. Fayose wont go scot free. U can not be making grevious allegations as if u are late Gani fawehinmi whereas u have skeletons in ur cupboard. When he was collecting money he did not remember immunity or rule of law. He can use his position to steal and influence election without considering rule of law but ur acct is frozen now he is shouting immunity and rule of law. What a sori gov?
He is fighting for you, you better support him.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by victorazy(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
bashydemy1:
That's the same response i expect from the son of hatred born with hatred sperm from the tribe of the lost sheep ... Since you are still living in the zoo you are an animal too. Beside your tribe are are lost sheep and your moniker says sometthin like that too (duck) so your tribe are animal too. hahha
grin that was hilarious grin
se

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by frubben(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
aloeman15:
The scandal is old news. It's also old news that we nigerians don't know left from right.
Even after quoting us court documents and supposedly providing links that WE ALL CAN VERIFY, some of us are warning the governor?!
Instead of us to demand that the presidency must comment on the allegations, while warning the fg to investigate thoroughly and to ensure it doesn't break the law where a sitting gov is concerned-
Whether we like him or not.
My pipul. Wen we go wise na?

Nigeria would have being a better place if we have more of you, u are wise my brother. Instead we ask the Fg for explanation concerning the allegation some mofo's here are saying trash concerning fayose. Pdp and apc are fight so we d masses should use that to clean our country becasue secret are about to start flowing out.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by lagosrd: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Busted. I want to see how EFCC will handle this and papa sagay the all know man. Hahahaha.at least mrs buhari has no immunity.
Saraki laughing by now.....
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by victorazy(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Nigeria! Where depressor will leave his opressor and fight his helper. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by koboko69: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
aloeman15:
The scandal is old news. It's also old news that we nigerians don't know left from right.
Even after quoting us court documents and supposedly providing links that WE ALL CAN VERIFY, some of us are warning the governor?!
Instead of us to demand that the presidency must comment on the allegations, while warning the fg to investigate thoroughly and to ensure it doesn't break the law where a sitting gov is concerned-
Whether we like him or not.
My pipul. Wen we go wise na?

Get your facts right. The lady was an impostor. Claimed to be Buhari's daughter. Even her pics shows she is something different. She has no connection whatsoever with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Gaskia: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
From Fayose's statement, he is not claiming to be a saint, he is only saying he is not the only rouge, he is saying that the Buharis are equally corrupt and should not claim saints.
Why threaten a man that speaks that he will not go scot free (sic) without finding out if he is speaking the truth or not.
Such intimidation is corruption and victimizing him without due process is a bigger corruption.

marv1:
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
When will Rochas Okoroach's account be frozen and many other APC governors.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by tomquest: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2016
This thread keeps growing longer than the railway lines of Canada simply because Nigerians are great at the art of "analyzing the messenger instead of the message"... Every time an issue is raised in this Lord Lugard's contraption, all we read are analysis upon analysis bothering on tribe, religion, elitism, politics and yo-manisms; the key issues are hardly given a run for their money. Are we infinitely supposed to extinguish a candle simply because we don't like it's bearer?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by asha90: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari don buy market. Don't mess with Fayose..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:
I can bet with my rolex watch that Buhari had more corrupt men in his cabinet than Jonathan's. Buhari is definitely not in tune with current happenings.

Can we please see a picture of you with this rolex watch in one hand and a handwritten piece of paper with today's date in the other? Notice that I haven't requested that You show your face. Either that or you've just discredited yourself as a liar and fibber that shouldn't ever be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by fulanimafia: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Jackrich:
[s]You keep regurgitating this bullshiit on every thread . Of course he gave the order and the EFCC went dumb , deaf and blind only to swing into action by freezing the account of a sitting Governor.
No matter how you online minions try to paint this paranoid dullard as 'incorruptible' even my dog is aware that Buhari and his family are not as clean as you zombies are trying so hard to paint them.[/s]

Wailing zombie read and be enlightened.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by fulanimafia: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Leopard2A7 post=46771144][/quote]

Wailing zombie read and be enlightened.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
i was hoping to see aisha diverted state fund 6/26/2002 ...she can send all her hard earned money(abi she work 4 any govt parastal) to any foreign body ko kan aiye .....sha dnnt divert public funds n allocations ..#concerns
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by DrLuv: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?_r=1
one of the reasons why many people are limited is because of lack of proper information as regards issues..people make unfounded and inacurate conclusions about issues without ev3men realising that folly is being displayed galantly.
for those who are patient enough and willing to read. .you can read and extract from the above link whether or not the aisha in question is a presidents wife.
note that this is a foreign newspaper...so political influence in nigeria may have limited access in tampering with it when it was published
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by greggng: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:
Mere looking at Aisha Buhari, you can tell that she is not clean. Fayose dey para right now, I can bet with my rolex watch that Buhari had more corrupt men in his cabinet than Jonathan's. Buhari is definitely not in tune with current happenings.

Until u bet with ur life I won't believe u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by chernest2002: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
But in illegal deals you don't disclose all your identity like Aisha did, calling herself the daughter instead of wife to buhari. Do you think buhari is insane by saying that all Nigerians are criminals ? If beautiful Aisha can steal tell me why ugly oshomole Will not steal.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Gaskia: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Since he ordered the reopening, who has been invited, remember Wikileaks gave them out: OBJ, ATIKU, ABDUSALAM ......Now AISHA,

After the order, you may not be able to count people that have been arrested or hounded on other issues without even a petition.
You cant push a people to the wall unjustly and expect no reaction, Fayose has just responded and it is left for EFCC and Buhari to deny with fact or have whatever remain of their reputation forever buried.

MadCow1:

You know its funny cos when I read this article, I was wondering whether it was not the same Halliburton case that the president ordered to be re-investigated.

Why would the President start up something that could rope his wife in and stain his reputation.

Fayose's spokesman should be careful and hope his hands are clean. There will be no mercy when the President comes for him o!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by jeamah1(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Fantastically corrupt politicians.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2016
marv1:

I never wanted to comment but seeing ur position here i decided to. So it is right for booharie to loot and steal even fraud through his wife and u idiot keep silent about that. Y are u not addressing the issue he raised rather than attacking him.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by niyot124: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
mikki123:
Even if Fayose is guilty,,is Aisha Buhari not guilty also.
FAYOSE is corrupt

AISHA buhari is also corrupt

Investigate Fayose, investigate Aisha Buhari also

Bless you my bro. That's exactly what they should do. Simple.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by ADEWALE7777: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Premium Times' reporting on Gov. Ayo Fayose's allegation against Wife of the President Aisha Buhari is reckless, factually inaccurate, and libelous all rolled into one.This is particularly disquieting because thousands, perhaps millions, of Nigerians on social media are ignorantly spreading a malicious falsehood against an innocent woman. Read the original New York Times story published on April 29, 2007 (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/ business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?_r=0) to know that the "Aisha Buhari" mentioned in the corruption scandal ISN'T the president's wife. In the New York Times story, "Aisha Buhari" identified herself as the "daughter” of “General Muhammadu Buhari," not his wife. Of course, President Muhammadu Buhari has no daughter by that name. The said "Aisha Buhari" is obviously a criminal impostor who has not the remotest relationship with President Buhari either by marriage or by blood. Take a look at her picture, which I downloaded from the New York Times website, and tell me if she bears even the slightest resemblance to Mrs. Aisha Buhari or any of the president's daughters. This lady is a major-league scammer who has refused to reveal her real identity, and Premium Times failed to do basic fact-checking to confirm this. It took me less 2 minutes to find this out. In case you're not able to read the full story from the New York Times, here are excerpts that conclusively show that the "Aisha Buhari" mentioned in the story is neither the president's wife nor any of his daughters. If the real Mrs. Aisha Buhari decides to sue Premium Times (and Ayo Fayose), predicting her success against them in the court is a slam dunk, as Americans say. "As for Ms. Buhari, who is living in Virginia, it’s not clear who she really is. For one, she is under investigation in Nigeria by its Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said its head, Nuhu Ribadu. "Mr. Ribadu said he is uncertain if her name is Aisha Buhari, but he added that she is not a daughter of General Buhari. The former Nigerian ruler agrees. "'I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,' Mr. Buhari said. 'I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.' "Mr. Ribadu’s agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her. Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria." I won't hesitate to criticize Buhari (and his wife) if and when they err, but I won't tolerate irresponsible and malevolent smears on people's reputation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by tomakint: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Can we please see a picture of you with this rolex watch in one hand and a handwritten piece of paper with today's date in the other? Notice that I haven't requested that You show your face. Either that or you've just discredited yourself as a liar and fibber that shouldn't ever be taken seriously.
Even at your age you still acting like a kid kingoflag, undecided what is Rolex? Just a branded watch which is no big deal but you are making it a big deal Shame on you for telling me to snap my Rolex and upload for you. Keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016
fulanimafia:
PMB has already given orders for the Halliburton case to be re-opened months ago following a request by the U.S Gov't. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/182m-halliburton-scandal-buhari-orders-preparation-of-case-file/

As usual, this cheap distraction from the ponmo-dicing governor will be ignored.

While we want the Halliburton case brought to a logical conclusion no matter who is indicted, the investigation of Fayose's accounts remain the prime focus at the moment.

The harder he tries to distract, the harder EFCC's eyes will look at his finances. The train station diplomat can only succeed in digging himself in deeper.

And ever since then what has been done? So of fayose brings up d case again is it wrong? Booharie d most corrupt man in Nigeria history playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by mikki123(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=delors post=46773643] Only 1 # is required bro Thanks jare
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by MadCow1: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Gaskia:
Since he ordered the reopening, who has been invited, remember Wikileaks gave them out: OBJ, ATIKU, ABDUSALAM ......Now AISHA,

After the order, you may not be able to count people that have been arrested or hounded on other issues without even a petition.
You cant push a people to the wall unjustly and expect no reaction, Fayose has just responded and it is left for EFCC and Buhari to deny with fact or have whatever remain of their reputation forever buried.

You still believe that the EFCC owes Fayose or anybody else an explanation on this Haliburton matter. grin

If the EFCC had to answer to every allegation levied by people, they would not have the time to go after real Perps.

Right now, we are on Fayose's matter. The Haliburton issue is not complicit in this investigation. When we are done with Fayose, we can look at other issues.

This Fayose rant is just a distraction.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Aspireahead:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205640-fayose-bombs-buhari-revives-presidents-wifes-role-jefferson-bribery-scandal.html
Analysing Gov. Ayodele Fayose
I have always being an admire of Fayose probably because of the role he has being playing as a member of the opposition. Which very many will agree has put other parties especially the governing party on their toes.
However
From this exposition :
Gov. Kayode needs to make his intentions very clear that is: What is his aim and objective in this exposition?
Is he trying to or say
1. Sue Mrs. Aisha Buhari? (if so it was not indicate)
2. Is he trying to expose this FG because his account was frozen or because he (Fayose) is also admitting that he and ALL are corrupt.
3. is it the case that All politicians are corrupt therefore no one should fight corruption?
AYODELE FAYOSE GET your acts together.Being in the opposition, you should expect this. Put your acts together.
I am in support of a healthy opposition.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' by sidtoy0: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
ok,noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.