Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Payments To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payments To China (1394 Views)

Petition: Paypal, Allow Nigerians Receive Payments / Mobile Payments To Rise By 58.5% In 201 / Make Payments To Nigeria From Any Country In The World At Very Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payments To China by saywhat(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2006
Can anyone please advice me on how to go about paying for goods purchased in China from Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: Payments To China by kabo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2006
It depends on what type of good you bought in china and the company.I import good from china to nigeria.
Is very simple.
Re: Payments To China by Seun(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
How does it work? Please educate us comprehensively. Thanks a million.
Re: Payments To China by globalaid(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2006
Someone said you can send money to China and other places through any of the UBA branches in Lagos, i have not confirmed it though and it is better to find out from the bank. But people should be careful when sending money to China, you should send money to the company you have had business with before, otherwise some Chinese are also into the fraud, we have had instances where some will dissapear after collecting money or send you some sub standard goods. The best bet is to come by yourself with that you will be able to check what you are buying.
Re: Payments To China by jikings(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2010
@ global aid. I intend to pay goods from China to Nigeria and read your posts on helpinp people source and send goods to naija . Can you email me so we can discuss further? jikings2002@yahoo.com
Re: Payments To China by duzz: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2010
if you are buying any goods from china do no ever send money to any company in china, only use letter of Credit, any Naija bank can help you with that unless you want to loose your money
Re: Payments To China by SAPNETUK: 4:12am On Feb 01, 2011
We enable you make Payments to China, UK and the US

SAPNET Solutions
+44(0)1612050866

Re: Payments To China by Fogman(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2011
Any help?

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading- Teach Yourself Forex On Your Own / What Business Can I Do With N5m Within 60 Days (bank Loan). / The Nigeria Customs Services Exceeds Revenue Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.